Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Abbey Chase
Abbey seemed puzzled as she said "Liquid latex?... How odd". She would go to the edge of the pool, bending her knees to reach down as her latex gloved hand tested the liquid. "What could this possibly be used for?"

"It's a special kind of latex," a voice said behind them. They would turn and see Alex walking in behind them. "Breathable latex. If you completely submerge yourself you won't drown or suffocate. It forms a seal around your mouth and you can breathe normally through it. But it takes some getting used to."

Abbey Chase
Abbey was startled at first, thinking Astrid and her were alone, but when she realized that it was Mr. Harris she smiled and said "Sorry for my reaction, you startled me. Breathable latex? Wow, that's.... unusual. For what purpose was this invented if I may ask?" Abbey wasn't quite clear on the intent of this invention, but she figured it was something kinky....

Alex Harris

He shrugged. "Why not? I have the money. It's not like I can take it with me. Might as well do something fun with it. It took a lot of time and money to create a material that was both the consistency and feeling of latex but was oxygen permeable. But it was very much worth it." He walked up to the edge, turning and falling in. He hit the surface and lay there, arms outstretched before slowly sinking in.

Abbey Chase
Abbey seemed amused and definitely intrigued. "Come on, let's try this" she said to Astrid as Abbey began stripping out of her latex business attire down to her latex catsuit only. Once done, she would make her way into the 'pool' to see how it felt and do a bit of a 'face in the liquid' type of test, just to make sure.

Astrid

Astrid followed suit, watching with fascination as Alex made his way through the liquid. He swam like normal, but each stroke seemed a bit sluggish as he moved. She walked over to the pool, placing her hand in. She felt the resistance before she started to sink. She looked at Abbey and leaned further in, slowly submerging her face. She opened her mouth and to her delight the latex did not pour in. It formed a kind of membrane around her open mouth and as she inhaled she got the sweet rush of air.

She stood back up and took a flying leap into the pool. As she sunk down, she was surrounded by the latex. There was even more wonderful pressure compared to regular water. She swam to the surface and looked at Abbey. "This is incredible. Come on in."

Abbey Chase
Astrid's thrilled attitude about her little dip in the pool was what sealed it for Abbey as she dove in, enjoying the feeling of the liquid pressing down on her watertight and airtight latex catsuit, causing the thin black latex to get squeezed really tightly to her body. It was so weird breathing underwater. Abbey would look at Astrid and then at Mr. Harris as the trio floated around in the strange pool of liquid latex.

Alex Harris

"What do you think girls," he asked, floating gently on his back. There were generators built into the sides of the pool, constantly agitating the latex so it didn't settle. It gave the liquid the appearance of water but it was 10x more buoyant.

Abbey Chase
Both Astrid and Abbey were pretty amused. It was an interesting feeling to swim in what felt like lube, but different (obviously). By now, the pressure of the liquid had basically caused Abbey's latex catsuit to become totally suctioned against her perfect body, the shiny slick black latex molding itself perfectly to each and every detail of her body. "Well, it's definitely interesting. Strange but interesting..." Abbey didn't really see the use of this other than to float around though, so it seemed like a unusual way to invest your money in research.

Alex Harris

Alex made his way over to them, smiling as Astrid spun around and pressed herself against him. He looked at Abbey as he wrapped his arms around his slave, reaching down to slip fingers inside her. "You don't seem too excited. I would have thought that you would love this, considering how much you seem to love slippery latex now." He had been getting reports from his girls and each report mentioned how Abbey would use a lot more lube than was necessary and how she seemed to move around a lot more just to feel the latex slide over her body.

Abbey Chase
Abbey let out a little squeal before chewing on her lower lip as Mr. Harris made his way behind her, wrapping his arms around her slippery latex clad form before reaching between her legs and easily sliding a finger into her latex sheathed sex. The sensation was divine and Abbey would say "It's not that I'm not excited, it just seems so... extravagant..." before adding a "very kinky though...". There was no denying that this was very arousing to Abbey and having Mr. Harris reach between her legs, feeling his latex clad body slipping and sliding over hers, it was really turning her on. Abbey would try and reach behind her to caress Mr. Harris's cock in return...

Alex Harris

Alex chuckled as Abbey commented on the extravagance. "Sometimes you just have to indulge yourself in something silly and unnecessary." Astrid moaned as he fingered both girls. The Swedish slave rubbed herself against her master as she looked over at Abbey, lust blazing in her eyes. "I spend so much of my money on projects that are important to my girls. This. This is all for me. Only people with special invitations are allowed in. And each time is a one time offer. So you two won't be allowed in tomorrow unless I let you. But while we're here let's enjoy ourselves."

He shifted so his cock fell into Abbey's hand and he began rolling his hips, fucking her hand with his cock. Astrid shifted around in front of Abbey, pulling the two of them together as she brought Abbey in for a kiss.

Abbey Chase
Abbey felt a huge rush of arousal as Astrid re-positioned herself in front of her, pressing into her, her latex clad breasts slipping and sliding over Abbey's breasts. The feeling was divine. And add to this the thrill of stroking a long hard cock, to be pressed between two rubber clad bodies covered in slippery stuff, it had Abbey really horny. Her nipples had grown quite stiff under her latex catsuit, the little bumps rubbing up into Astrid's breast flesh. And Abbey's latex gloved hands stroked Alex's latex cock with intensity.

Alex smiled as Abbey started to stroke his cock faster. Astrid was focused entirely on Abbey, her hands running all over the other girl's body. She had spent most of the past week feeling up Abbey but she'd never get tired of it. One hand found its way to Abbey's breasts and the other slipped between her legs. She began to kiss Abbey, closing her eyes as Alex reached around and pulled both girls close. He reached down and took his cock from Abbey, positioning it at her anal entrance. He slowly began to push into her.

Abbey Chase
Abbey let out a feminine squeal a she felt what was going on behind her. She had never really done anal before so she would whisper a "Slowly..." to Mr. Harris as she felt the tip of his latex encased cock press past her latex clad bum cheeks and past the small pin prick hole which leads to her sphincter. But she would not tell him to stop given the intense arousal that was clouding her mind. She loved feeling Astrid against her, she loved how every was so slippery and rubbery. Abbey moaned into the kiss as her hands, now free of Mr. Harris's cock would reach up and begin caressing Astrid's latex latex covered breasts with wild abandon, all the while moaning into Astrid's kiss.

"Of course," Alex said softly. "I'm not going to hurt you." He was true to his word, taking plenty of time pressing himself into her tight ass. He would push in a bit and stop, allowing her to adjust. The good thing was that since they were surrounded by slippery lubricated liquid latex he had plenty of lube to use.

It took a bit but he was finally fully buried in her ass, his hips pressing against her ass cheeks. He leaned in and kissed her collar as he started moving, slowly sliding his cock in and out of her.

Astrid had her eyes closed as she kissed Abbey. It was incredible being here at this moment. With Abbey, who she loved, and her master, who she adored. Nothing could be better. She loved the way Abbey's hand moved over her breasts. She reached up and began to return the favor. Her hands glided over Abbey's perfect breasts, stopping and tweaking the prominent nipples as they continued to kiss.

Abbey Chase
Abbey lets out this little feminine grunt followed by a soft moan as Alex's long hard cock pushed deeped into her latex sheathed ass. The lubricated liquid latex made things super slippery, so hid latex clad cock slid effortlessly into her tight latex sheathed ass. She had never been filled like that before. The feeling was very unusual, but not unpleasant. Of course, Astrid's ministrations added to the intense arousal assaulting Abbey's consciousness. Abbey's would dig her latex gloved fingers deeper into Astrid's breast flesh, squeezing them before releasing and then just softly caressing them and playing with Astrid's nipples.

Astrid reached down and slipped two fingers inside Abbey, beginning to fuck her from the front as Alex fucked her from the back. She moaned into Abbey's mouth, feeling Abbey's fingers digging into her tit-flesh. "I need you inside me," she said quietly, feeling so empty. What she really wanted was her master's cock but that was occupied so she had no problem seeking pleasure elsewhere.

Alex slipped his hand around and gripped Astrid's ass, using it to anchor himself as he began to move slowly. He groaned as he fucked Abbey's tight ass with his large cock. "Mmmm. This feels so good, doesn't it girls," he said. The latex moved around them as they moved in the pool, pleasuring each other.

Abbey Chase
It was her first time doing anal, so it took a little bit of time for Abbey to really start getting, for her body to get accustomed to the new sensation and for that sensation to begin registering as pleasurable. The latex certainly helped, and the liquid latex made everything so wonderfully slippery. But the whole situation was making Abbey really aroused, from kissing Astrid and caressing her and being caressed by her, to the feeling of Mr. Harris' long hard cock deep inside her ass. Abbey would grunt a breathless "Um.... yes.... you are so hard..." and sometimes a comment on how deep it was. Obviously, Abbey was really tight which probably felt great to Mr. Harris.

Abbey's body would quiver as little shockwaves of pleasure began coarsing through her, helped by Astrid's latex gloved fingers sliding into her latex sheathed sex, which seemed to intensify the pleasure from feeling Alex's long hard cock into her latex sheathed ass. "Ummm.... yess.... fuck me" which whimpered breathlessly as the sensation quickly grew intensely pleasurable.

Alex grinned as Abbey began to enjoy having his cock buried in her ass. Soon she would be able to take his cock in each hole with ease. Just like the rest of the girls in the house. Astrid was already well on her way to becoming an anal slut. His anal slut. But she still had feelings for Abbey, feelings she expressed when she passionately kissed Abbey, fingers moving quickly in the other girl's pussy.

"Mmmm. Your ass is so tight," he said. "You are such a sexy woman Abbey. I can see why Astrid is in love with you." He gripped her hips and started to speed up now that she was starting to adjust to his size.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's tall latex encased body squirmed and gyrate erotically as Astrid and Alex continued to make love to her, driving crazy with latex lust and slowly turning her into a latex and sex addicted girl. Her moans would grow louder and louder as Alex's long hard cock rammed into her deeper and faster, as Astrid continue kissing her, fondling her breasts and finger fucking her. "Ahhh, yeah.... AHHHHH...." she groaned breathlessly as the tempo sped up. In the middle of it all, she would say a "I love her too...", surprising herself and perhaps Astrid as well, but right at this moment, she didn't care. All this latex, all this pleasure was simply overwhelming. She loved it! She wanted it! It felt so freeing to have sex in latex, to be totally protected while also being completely vulnerable.

After several minutes, Abbey's body would begin to tense up as she felt herself drawing closer and closer to climax. Her hips were trembling with pleasure and once in a while, her abdominal muscles would convulse, the tell tale sign of am impending orgasm.

Alex and Astrid continued to hammer away at Abbey's two holes, both of them smiling as she got more and more vocal. Alex could feel his orgasm coming as Abbey started to tense up, signalling that her own orgasm was imminent. He grinned as he stilled, not pulling his cock out of her ass but not moving. Astrid took a cue from her master and stopped moving.

Alex knew Jackie was slowly preparing Abbey to be her pet and Alex figured he'd help. "Not yet," he said quietly into her ear. "Don't cum yet and ruin the fun." He was getting her used to waiting for permission to cum. All his slaves knew to not cum without permission. He had granted them carte blanche this week but that wasn't normal. Orgasms were rewards for being good slaves and pleasing him. The less he gave them out the more they craved them.

"Take some deep breathes and it will pass and we can start again."

Back
Top Bottom