Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking for OCxCanon roleplays!

Vampwlfie

Moon
π“Š†β„‹π“”β„’β„’π“žπ“Š‡

Hello! My name is Mako, and I’m a literate/semi-literate/advanced literate roleplayer. I am 20 years old. I’ve been roleplaying for over 4 years and I’m currently looking for MxM romance roleplays. I will be playing my transguy OC and I do not double.

π“Šˆπ“‘π“žβ„’π“”π“Ÿβ„’π“π“¨π“Š‰

When it comes to roleplay:
β€’ I can do all types of literacy. One-liners are a strict no, novella is possible but rare due to the longer response times and effort it takes to write them.
β€’ My character will always be a submissive or switch.
β€’ Short and long term roleplays are accepted.
β€’ Mature themes are accepted, smut is required.
β€’ I’m very versatile, I will allow almost anything in roleplay, just ask.

βͺ‘π“‘π“”π‘„π“€π“˜π“‘π“”π“œπ“”π“πœβͺ’

What's required to be a rp partner?:
- At least semi-literate to literate.
- Willing to collaborate on plots/ideas.
- Do not spam me if I stop doing rapid replies.
- You must be okay with roleplaying a switch or a dominant character.
- You must be prepared for me roleplaying a transguy as my OC.

FANDOMS (characters and movies/shows are listed below)

MY HERO ACADEMIA : Deku, Bakugo, All Might, Iida, Denki, Kirishima, Todoroki, Aizawa, Dabi, Shinsou

DISNEY/PIXAR/DREAMWORKS MOVIES : Aladdin (both) Alice in Wonderland (live-action), Atlantis, Beauty and the Beast, Big Hero 6, Brother Bear, Frozen, Hercules, Moana, Mulan, Peter Pan, Pocahontas, Tangled, Tarzan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Little Mermaid, Treasure Planet, The Princess and the Frog, Tuck Everlasting, The Road to El Dorado, HTTYD, Madagascar, Rise of the Guardians, Zootopia

DCEU : Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Flash, Joker, Suicide Squad

MARVEL : Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Thor Odinson or Chris Hemsworth, Bruce Banner, Peter Parker or Tom Holland, Bucky Barnes, Peter Quill, Rocket Raccoon, Thanos, Deadpool, T’Challa, Venom, Erik Killmonger, Loki or Tom Hiddleston, Doctor Strange, Cable, Luke Cage

OTHER : The Outsiders, Game of Thrones, Brendon Urie, 13 Reasons Why, KPOP, Lucifer, The End of the F**king World, It, Zac Efron’s Ted Bundy, My Friend Dahmer, Spiderverse, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Avatar, Detroit Become Human, Telltale, FNAF, Freddie Kruger, Jurassic Park, Total Drama Island, Creepypasta, Hunger Games, Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man or PS4 Spider-Man. Please ask me about recent movies, tv shows, musicals, Netflix shows, etc.

CONTACT - Vampy#2495 (Discord)

Back
Top Bottom