Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would love an MxF RP (peep in for more)

LiuLiu

Moon
I'm Lucy, a 21 year old with tanned skin, raven black long hair (reaches my hip...), Dark brown eyes, and a height of 158 cm. I have a curvy body.😁

I enjoy roleplaying mainly because I love to experience new things and create new worlds. I like to get into the character and live in the world of imagination where anything you think of is possible and that feel keep me excited all through the RPs I do. So if a plot brings me to a new world of mystery, fun, romance and other themes, I would definitely try it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Before we go any further, I have a request of informing me before you decides to stop replying. I know we all have real life and if you are busy with it, it's absolutely understandable but leaving without any reply after the first post, when we have literally discussed the whole plot is a bit disappointing. And if you don't get my message within a day, do message me telling that I didn't reply to you.πŸ™‚

I'm also into BDSM and enjoy a good dominant partner.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I love con, non-con or dub-con Rps. So if you want a partner to fulfill your darkest sexual fantasies message me.πŸ˜‰

I don't have much limits other that of having a good plot and using extreme violence, death, Gore, Scat , watersports.πŸ™‚

I also do Rps that doesn't involve bdsm or sex. Anything with good plot can grab my attention. We can know each other better if you decide to message me😁😁

With love.
Lucy😘

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom