Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My plotlines and ideas

JrB

Probably watching a sport
Banished
If you like any of these ideas and would like to try them, feel free to shoot me a DM.
Simple enough, just some plots about summer vacation involving young adults.
Our characters are a part of a group of friends who decided to take a vacation this summer, glad to get away from home for a while. Who knows? Maybe this is where our characters, who have been talking for a while, will act on it... all with the support of our friends.
MC is in town with a group of friends. He's newly single after his bitch of an ex-girlfriend didn't want to act right for whatever reason. One night, while he and the guys are out and about (whether at the beach, a bar, a nightclub, etc.) he meets YC. She also happens to be there on a summer vacation as well. Who knows what kind of sparks will fly here?
MC and some friends have had a summer vacation planned out for a while... then the day comes and he finds they all ditched him to go on their vacation. Pissed, he decides to hop in his car and make his way down there, kick all their asses, then enjoy himself. However, along the way, he stops in a different town. With the break he took, he meets YC. (It's up to you on what she does: gas station attendant, waitress, hotel clerk, etc.) She catches his eyes and now he forgets about why he's pissed. Now he wants to spend his own vacation time with this new girl.
Seems fair enough. MC hired YC to do work around the house. Of course, it could go a few ways.
MC was living with his now-former roommate and ex-girlfriend, when (truthfully) they both moved out, not related to one another. This leaves him feeling... lonely. YC is over one day and she notices he hasn't been out and about (like usual). He's still in bed and hasn't moved. She's going about her business and the last room she has to clean in the house is his. Noticing he's still in there, she sits down and they talk. One thing leads to another and... let's just say her day ends early.
MC is new to the area, away from everything and everyone he knew. His family hired YC and they meet the day after everything is set up in house. With him still being a little nervous, he finally gathers the courage to ask her to help "loosen" him up.
MC is a rising celebrity, who is constantly away as his fame grows. YC is under strict orders to leave the premises once her duties for the day are fulfilled, as he has given the NPC security team full reign of his house. The day he comes back, YC is caught sleeping in his bed, violating orders. While any other person would have normally gotten fired, he decides to have a little fun with his punishment.
As is implied, this involves the guy being younger.
YC could be his college professor. Either his grades are not the best or his behavior in class is becoming a distraction (especially during the few times when she lets them work in-class and she overhears him making sexually charged comments about her). One day, she requests he visit her during office hours, where she confronts him about said transgressions and, having gone through a dry spell herself, says there's only one way to overlook them.
YC is the mom of one of MC's friends. She's a single mom and has hit a bit of a dry spell. Of course, he's been over multiple times and has talked to YC several times, although nothing sexual, unless he was randomly talking to her son about some girl he hooked up with. One day, he comes over randomly, and she tells him her son is not home. However, she invites him in. They talk... and talk... which leads to something he wouldn't have expected.
YC is out with some friends (all 25+). Bachelorette party, old college friends reuniting, finally celebrating getting a master's degree or doctorate, etc. They're out at a club, having a good time. MC, who is definitely younger (think about 21-22). YC, at least the single one, is dared to hit on the first guy she sees. MC either walks by or does something to catch her attention and she calls him over. They have a good conversation and he hangs out with them all while they're out. Towards the end of the night, one of the friends jokingly suggests they won't hook up. He's definitely willing to prove her wrong, but is she?
Our characters are college students, and while there may not be the subgroups of students who hang out like in high school, they easily fit into the stereotypes as if they did exist in college.
MC is the big shot athlete who everyone knows. YC is the brainy girl who'd rather keep her head in a book than get lit every weekend. They're in class together. The professor notices their grades are on opposite ends of the spectrum (his being just high enough to keep playing sports, but in danger of falling below that). He assigns her for one of two things: to either help him raise his grade in the class, or to work on a project together. Of course, this is done secretly. MC teases yours about not having a life which leads to a bit of drama between the two. The tension created builds up until it gets sexual between them.
MC is the clean-cut guy who's never going out of his way to cause trouble. YC, can't relate. Somehow, they meet each other. Whether it's her trying to make him her next victim or otherwise, he doesn't really know what she's about. Let's just say she plans to use him for something deviant, but it backfires. She was planning on sleeping with him to get her way, but she enjoyed it too much to want to follow through? This is something we could discuss if you're interested in this.
One comes from a wealthy family. Always on scholarship, even if the grades are low. Has a nice off-campus house. Either a driver to take them to/from classes every day (if they don't drive themselves). They got it made. The other is struggling to make ends meet while balancing out keeping up with studies. One day, the person who's struggling (would otherwise be homeless without on-campus living) has a fight with their roommate and both are kicked out of the dorm. The person who has it made has a kind enough heart to take the other in, at least temporarily. They get to talking over a meal and find out a lot about each other, to which they become attracted to the other.
- College athlete x Cheerleader
- College athlete x College athlete
(taken) - Celebrity x Celebrity
(taken) - Celebrity x Fan
- Uber/Lyft driver x Rider
- I'm definitely willing to hear out any other ideas. However, I'm more likely to agree to something more slice-of-life than any fantasy-based or fandom-based RP's, just for the simple fact that I suck at fantasy ideas and I know I wouldn't do fandoms any justice.
- I don't really have anything that's an absolute must in RP's. I do prefer threads over DM's, just because it's easier for me to keep up with OOC messages rather than trying to keep a roleplay going in DM's.
- However, my hard fuck you's are rape and incest.
-- For one, you must be out your got damn mind for WANTING to be forced into something against your will. Call me soft, but you can't call me a rapist either.
-- Also, incest was only great (for comical reasons only) in Joe Dirt. Anything other than that is fucking disgusting. Fight me.

Last edited:
Willing to take 3-4 more RP's that are not already taken. Hopefully at least one of the ones with no plot to them.

If you DM me wanting to do an idea that is already taken, I will copy/paste this into my response, then ghost the convo. It's not rocket surgery. If it doesn't say taken, then I'll likely be open to RP'ing it.

Let's get something going!

I'm hoping to get something going where a sexy black girl wants a taste of vanilla. Who's down for that?!

Back
Top Bottom