Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AmySorin

Planetoid
Greetings! Thanks for stopping by! I’m Amy, a 28 year-old woman from Brazil. My profile says I joined BMR back in 2016, but at some point in 2017 I pretty much gave up on roleplaying due to other life commitments, such as my job. I'm back after a bit of an unannouced hiatus, if I had a roleplay with you that you wanna continue, please, let me know! Otherwise, I apologize for having disappeared.

At the moment, I’m mostly interested in fandom roleplays. More on that later! First, let’s go over some basic stuff.

• First and foremost, a decent grasp of the English language. I’m not a native speaker, but I still have a solid grammar and spelling understanding. If I’m able to pull such a feat off, then I believe you should be as well. No need to have a PhD in English literature, but for the love of Odin, if you constantly get “your” and “you’re” mixed, I’m going to find you and hit you with a dictionary!
  • Respect. This shouldn’t need an explanation, but I’ll detail it even so. Don’t approach or treat me as if I were a piece of meat just because I’m interested in some smut. Don’t ask for nudes or any kind of pictures. Don’t send me those either.
  • Communication. Tell me about your expectations, what you like and dislike. No need to go into detail about every single little thing, but I like to know my partners. In the same vein, let me know if you’re going through something and cannot reply or if you feel like putting a stop to the roleplay. I won’t be upset about it :)
  • That they write something a minimum of 1 to 3 reasonably detailed paragraphs per reply. I’m fairly flexible about that and will usually try to mirror whatever is given me to the best of my abilities, but I need something to work with, so no one-liners, please.

You can expect these exact same things from me.

• A balance between plot and smut. Generally, I like to stay between a 50/50 to 70/30 ratio in favor of either of those things.
  • Plotting. Before actually starting any roleplay, I like sharing ideas with my partner and coming up with a plot that appeals to the both of us. I’d rather discuss, give and take inputs about things than to have them set in stone.
  • FxF or FxFU pairings. While I’m bisexual, I have a slight preference for these pairings, especially when it comes to fandoms, as will be mentioned later. I don’t do MxM.
  • OOC conversation. As I mentioned before, I like to know my partners and talk to them. No need to do it if you don’t want to, but I find it nice. Just make sure you’re respectful.

• Cum play. I’ve always had a thing for cum. Being covered in it, swallowing it, cleaning it from people or places, sharing it with another girl or even with the person who gave it to me, you name it. I’m just not too fond of creampies.
  • Sex in public or risky places. The thrill of being caught doing it in a place where I most definitely shouldn’t be doing it is a huge turn on. Actually being caught mid act is just as fun.
  • Exhibitionism. Having sex or just masturbating with the clear intent of being watched by someone else, be it a single person or a small audience.
  • Voyeurism. Watching someone masturbate or having sex, either with their consent or in secrecy.
  • Multiple partners. Playing them or playing against them. Can be guys, girls, futas or any combination of those. I’m usually fine with a total of 4~5 characters. More than that and things start getting a bit too convoluted for me D:
  • Clothed sex. I think this one is pretty self-explanatory haha. Bonus points for clothes that are easy to have sex in, such as dresses and skirts, and accessories, such as stockings and chokers!
  • Cosplays and uniforms. People dressing in uniforms or as some show’s character! This can even be applied to fandoms roleplays, with a character dressed as a character from another show.
  • Teasing. Especially in public or inappropriate places where the character has to do their best to keep a straight face and not let out what’s happening. Can range from verbal or more subtle teasing to more straight forward things.
Those are the things that I like the most, but they’re not necessary, so don’t feel obligated to include any of them in our roleplay. Other things I like can be found in my (admittedly outdated) f-list.

• Rape. While I may accept dub-con scenarios, non-con is a big no for me.
  • Master/slave or any variation of it. I’m not opposed to BDSM related things, but the typical Master/slave dynamic bores me.
  • Unrealistic body proportions. That applies to breasts, cocks, butts or whatever. It’s fine if they’re big, as long as it’s still within a realistic and proportional range.
  • Body worshipping. Same as above, pretty much.
  • Pregnancy. For the love of Odin, no. Even the risk of it is a bit too much for me.
  • Scat. I don’t think I need to go in details for this one.
  • Incest. I’m willing to play incest between siblings, but that’s it.
  • Skipping straight to sex. I often find the buildup, the tension, the teasing and the foreplay that lead into the actual thing better than the thing itself, so, yeah, don’t skip those. Even if I’m playing something like a hooker, I’d like the aforementioned things.

Insisting on any of those will be treated as a felony and I will do my best to bring you to court because of it (not really, but, seriously, don’t insist).

So the fandoms! As mentioned in the beginning of the post, these are the roleplays I’m mostly looking for at the moment! I prefer canon x canon and will list the pairings I’m mostly interested in, but in some cases I’m fine with OC x canon or OC x OC.

On to the particular fandoms!

RWBY

After I binge-watched volume 6, I’ve been craving to roleplay something related to the show! It could be something more light-hearted and slice-of-life oriented, about the girls’ life at Beacon pre-volume 3 or something more action packed or adventure driven, with them hunting Grimm or trying to fend-off Salem’s forces. The pairings I’m mostly interested are:
  • White Rose (Ruby x Weiss)
  • Bumblebee (Blake x Yang)
  • Monochrome (Weiss x Blake)
  • Polination (Ruby x Weiss x Blake x Yang)
  • Bee’s Schnees (Weiss x Blake x Yang)

There are other pairings and characters that I like, so don’t be afraid to shoot me a message about them ^^. I also might accept OC characters for this depending on the circumstances.

Now this is a game with some really cute and interesting characters, which I'd absolutely love to play. Also happens to be one of my cravings at the moment. I think any pairing or plot regarding DDLC would probably work better with a more slice-of-life scenario, with the Dokis taking part in the club activities, developing their relationships and working with their internal struggles. This also has the potential to delve into deeper, more complicated things, like their psychiatric problems. My favorite pairings include:
  • Yuri x Natsuki
  • Yuri x Monika
  • Yuri x MC (male or female)
  • Sayori x MC (male or female)
  • Sayori x Natsuki
  • Natsuki x MC (male or female)
  • Also, any plot somewhat related to this image (NSFW)

Never has a game made me as emotional as Automata did. I have no shame in saying that I cried a few times during my playthroughs. I’d love to expand a bit on the events of the games or maybe go through what possibly happened after Ending E, but I don’t really have many ideas on where to go with it. Still, I’m very much willing to hear ideas and thoughts on it! My favorite pairings for this would be:
  • 2B x 9S
  • 2B x A2.

Cute girls galore! Props to you if you even know what this game is (or that it’s a game and not an anime). I’m mostly familiar with the events and characters of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Perfect Cherry Blossom and Imperishable Night, so I have a preference for them. My favorite pairings are:
  • Remilia x Sakuya
  • Sakuya x Meiling
  • Youmu x Yuyuko
Plots for these can go many ways, since the games never expand too much on their own events or on the relationship between the characters, meaning there is a lot to explore between those. Depending on the case I’d be willing to accept OC x Canon for this.

Also, I find Okuu and Rin rather cute characters as well, but I know next to nothing about their game or personalities, so I’m not sure what I’d do with them.

Cute girls galore part 2! Another game series that I don’t expect many people to know about as well, really haha. As with Touhou, roleplays for this can go many ways, since the series’ plot is rather shallow and there is plenty to explore in its world and in the relationship between the characters. Some of my favorite pairings include:
  • Noire x Neptune
  • Nepgear x Uni
  • Noire x Uni
  • Blanc x Vert
For this I’m pretty willing to accept OC x Canon or maybe even Harem-like things. I make no promises on the latter, though.

I’ve been a Dota player for pretty much a decade now (I’m still bad at it). The game itself doesn’t have much of a story, but the characters do have lores and they seem to have some affinity to each other, much to the point that this is played with in some voicelines. The rough idea for this one would be to manage to take gameplay and lore elements and craft a plot to the chosen pair based on that. Some of the pairings I like for this are:
  • Crystal Maiden x Lina
  • Windranger x Drow
  • Luna x Mirana
I might be open for some MxF pairings as well, so don’t be afraid to ask ^^

I’ve played the visual novel and watched the related animes some time ago and thoroughly enjoyed all of it. That said, I’m not familiar with Grand Order nor anything aside from the main thing. There also aren’t any particular pairings I ship, but I do like Rin, Saber and Rider, so if you have anything in mind, shoot me a message ^^

If you have a non-fandom plot in mind that, based on this thread, you think I might appreciate, shoot me a PM! While I’m most interested in fandoms at the moment, I’d certainly be down to other things as well! Worst case scenario I will politely decline it (unless you’re a jerk. Then I will ignore you).

If you read what's on every single one of those spoiler tags, you most certainly deserve a cookie! I'd give you one, but I'm still unable to send food over the internet, so I guess you'll just have my gratitude for now. At any rate, if you find any of that interesting, I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom