Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rising up

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Fallen to the darkness, wrapped in it's dark wings. I find that I do not seek the light, or the beings that walk in it. Not actively at least. I am happy where I am, when I am wrapped in the darkness. But that only lasts for so long right now, till I am thrust into the light... sobbing for the soothing darkness. It's there at the edges, watching over me and soothing me what bit it can. Till I can be wrapped by it again, the best thing to do is bear the light.

But bearing the light means hiding my wings. Not breaking free, for risk of the light ripping my wings from me and leaving me broken. But all wounds heal, even if they still weep with pus on occasion. All wounds need to heal, have to heal. For open wounds are not needed. So I will step into the light, and if my wings are ripped from me, I'll use the Darkness to break my fall. The Darkness will take me, when the Light casts me out.

I cannot live in the Light's life, it just wants nothing but complete control of me. At least with the Darkness, I feel at home. Home is where the heart is, and mine is clutched in the talons of the Darkness, freely given by me to him. I'll reform my wings, if the Light breaks them. I'll reforge my path if the Light blocks it. The Darkness is my home, and I'll work as hard as I can to make my home a happy one.

Back
Top Bottom