Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An.. odd question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Supporter
Supporter
Every time I try to log into BM, it redirects me to the homepage, not logged in. When I turn on my stealther for firefox, it seems to keep me logged on... however, as soon as I turn it off, it logs me out again. I've tried clearing my cache, cookies, all that jazz and it works for a little bit.. even without stealther.. However, I'm perplexed as to why this keeps happening. Maybe I'm going crazy and it'll go away, but it was happening all day yesterday on not only this computer, but my mom's as well. o_O;

I'm sure it must be something I did, but I can't put my finger on it. Who knows! Maybe when I post this, it won't happen anymore. @__@

Hit me up on an IM if this happens again? I don't see anything odd with the requests your current IP made before 6:26 AM CST yesterday or after 10:42 PM, but your IP doesn't show any accesses between then, nor did you make any posts between then so I can't see if you were on a different IP to have an idea of what might be up.

The only thing I can think of, if you've checked cookies, cache, etc. is to check and make sure your computer's clock is set accurately.

It did happen, but now it's only on my brother's computer. I'm not too sure as to why, since I cleared the cookies and cache and it still logged me right off without warning.

I'm going to mess with it bit and hope that works. If not, I'll be computerless for awhile. >_<;

Alexara said:
It did happen, but now it's only on my brother's computer. I'm not too sure as to why, since I cleared the cookies and cache and it still logged me right off without warning.

I'm going to mess with it bit and hope that works. If not, I'll be computerless for awhile. >_<;

Sometimes you need to restart your browser, because the in-memory cache still applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom