Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Many ideas available and open to suggestions

Lexxo

Meteorite
Hello there, I'm a 32 years old french male and I love to roleplay. I've been roleplaying since I'm like 12.
I am usually semi-literate but I can totally adapt to your taste and rythm.
I'm looking for new female partners and I'm sure we can come up with something pleasurable for both of us.
I've put out some prompts and kinks, but I'm totally open to suggestions, and discovering your kinks too.
Boss's daughter ?
Intern at work ?
Private music lessons ?
Tutoring you ?
Young cousin at a wedding ?
Teacher/student during a school trip ?
Visiting niece ? Exchange student seducing/dominating the whole family ?
Friend's daughter ? Neighbor's daughter ?
Daughter's friend ?
Casual encounter in the metro ?
I hit you with my car ?
I'm a new teacher to an all girl school ?
I work at a camping and you're a client ? (You could have friends with you and your family or other girl cousins) ?
Sister's bestfriend has to sit on my lap on long bumpy road. You eventually feel my hard cock pressing on your ass ?
Other ideas : student in my school ?
Exchange student from Sweden living in our house for 3 weeks (and you can dominate just me, all the girls as well, make them dominant towards me too) ?
New neighbors daughter ? Girlfriend's little sister ?
Babysitter (and i'm'the dad) ? I have to babysit you ?
You put an ad on internet, we meet but you are way younger than I thought and way more dominant ?
I owe money to a mafia boss, he tells me to let you live with me and that I have to take care of you until the debt is paid ?
You're ringing my bell to ask for donations for a school project (it could be with a friend of yours or not) ?
Stepdaughter takes control ?
You're a teen girl bullying my daughter. I confront you, you fight me and Make me your bitch ?
You're a late teen burglar, invade my Home and rape me and my wife ?
If you would like to play a celeb, i could be :
- her new agent
- a journalist who got the opportunity to follow her on for 5 days during a movie being taken somewhere abroad
- a fan who won a dinner with her
- a fan who spied on her and got caught in hèr garden ?

We got struck by lightning and when we wake up, you have some kind od mind control powers over me ?

Or last Idea : you're my sister : If you're younger, you're back from a exchange abroad with school, if you're older you just moved in again after college. You got impressively hot with massive boobs and you start wearing more revealing clothes, or less and less clothes, staying in your bedroom a lot, keeping the bathroom door open when you're in thee shower or even peeing. Our parents suspect you to be part of a cult, they wonder what's going on and ask me to go talk to you.
There you go for my prompts ideas. Don't hesitate to come up ith your own though.
Here are some of my kinks :
Being progressively seduced, being teased Or also Being forced, taken, used or conquered, (maybe even stolen from my girlfriend or my wife)
having my face ridden, facesitting, become a sex slave or just a live sextoy,
having my life turned upside down / transformed, that my life gets more and more centered on my mistress's pussy or ass,
I like to be progressively conquered alternating between seduction and violence or blackmail and the fact that I'm aroused by all of this ...
Being sat on, being objectified but also feeling the sexual desire of my mistress
Being fucked even if I can't bear it anymore...
Getting tattooed, having my wife or daughter get pierced or tattooed for my mistress, being used for breeding,
licking pussy right after she peed, being offered to other girls, sex in public, being shown in public like licking my mistress's pussy in a public place or while she talks to my wife/grilfriend on the phone wether my wife/gf knows what's going on or not...
I'm very open and love to try new things. Yet, I do have some hard limits, which I tried to list below.
My hard limits are :
gay sex (for me, I don't want to suck a cock)
necrophilia
too much violence
gore
vore
scat
I do enjoy having pictures to refer to, that can expand my excitment, be it a picture of you or a reference picture/face claim, so if you provide me with that, I will love you <3
I do accept without it of course.
You can contact me through PM here or on :
- KIK : ALT83
- DISCORD : babababababybel31#2844

Back
Top Bottom