Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shemale, Futa and Trap/Femboy Milking (NSFW Links)

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
I figured I would bring this thread back up again. Deleted my original one due to a family emergency, so I wouldn't get any requests. Things are better now so I figured I'd give it another shot. I'm looking for a partner or two, mainly ones that can play dom or sub, for a few ideas that involve well, milking. As the title says. I do have some rules though.

Rules

1. No god modding or controlling my characters. That's an obvious rule.

2. I don't care what your gender is in real life. If your one of those people gladly hit the back button. However be able to play all kinds of genders, especially futas or shemales. For this request though I'm mainly looking for futas, shemales and traps/femboys. No females. Unless you're playing as a dom female and no male characters at all. Though I might consider it if you can convince me.

3. Try to reply at least two to three times a week. If you know you can't reply let me know. I'll poke you after not not hearing anything after a week and drop the roleplay a week later if I don't hear anything after the poke.

4. Stay committed to the roleplay. If you want to quit, let me know. Don't leave me hanging. Also, don't send me a message and I reply, then you never reply back. That's completely pointless and just wastes my time.

5. For post length I don't ask for much. I usually try to do two paragraphs. The least I'll take is one. I don't want just a couple of sentences and defiantly no one liners.

6. Please let me know if you want to end the roleplay. That way I'm not waiting for a reply I won't get.

7. Have decent spelling and grammar. Don't mind if you make mistakes. Just as long as I understand what you're saying.

8. I can roleplay by either PM or Discord. I don't do threads.

This is not really a rule, but I figured I should let you know. I prefer drawn/anime pics over real life/celebrity pics. You're fine to use real life/celebrity pics, but don't ask me to.

So, if you actually read the rules, write your favorite fruit in the subject line when you PM me. Failure to do so will result with me ignoring and deleting your message. Now onto the ideas. If it's crossed out, that's means it's already taken or I'm not interested in that idea right now. If it's bold, that means I'm craving it now.

Ideas Where I Play The Dom

1. Got this idea based of this pic. Your character is an amazon like warrior who tries to kill of this evil demon or monster. Of course she fails, though instead of killing you the demon/monster decides to keep you as a playboy in which she teaches you as lesson.

This roleplay will contain bondage, edging, orgasm denial, tickle torture, tentacles, penis milking, lesbian sex, and some light foot play.

2. It's a dark and stormy night. Rain is pouring like crazy. Your car suddenly breaks down in the middle of all this. Luckily, you just so happen to come across and abandon mansion. So you decide to take shelter in there. What you don't know is that the place is haunted. It once belonged to a demon cult who preyed on humans. Haven't seen one in centuries, the demonic spirits of the mansion decided that they're going to have some fun with you. Perhaps keep you and turn you into their slave?

3. So this idea is a simple one. An adventurer who likes to explore the wilderness finds a cave in the middle of the dense forest. There are multiple signs that say DO NOT ENTER. Of course she decided to ignore it and head inside to check it out. There's a reason for why this cave is off limits. It's actually huge tentacle hive and all the people who enter, never leave.

4. For this idea you would be playing as two character. Could be two futas, two shemales, two femboy/traps or a combination. The idea is that your characters are lost and to top it off, their car get a couple of flat tire. You two see a cabin not too far from where you're broke down and decide to head there for help. The person who lives there seems really nice, offering to help you. What you don't know is that said person had actually set up a trap on the road to lure people to their house, as the person has some sort of black market where he sells people, mainly males, futas and shemales.

5. You work for this special company that produce a special type of milkshake called La Creme. Being a low level employee, the secret ingredient is kept secret from you. Of course you become curious and sneak into one of the La Creme producing rooms. Only to find out they been using cum from futa women like yourself to make the product. You get caught and well, you can guess where this is going.

6. Your character is a thief that broke into my house. What they don't know is that the owner likes to capture and sell people on the black market. When you eventually get captured the owner decides to keep you for themselves. They'll turn you an obedient pet.

7. This idea is kind of inspired by this
NSFW video. Basically, you would be a futa/shemale orc that has been captured by my character. Instead of killing you, I decide to make you my personal slave, mainly because orc cum is very valuable among my people.

8. For this idea, you would be playing as a detective, investigating a crazy cult like group who are trying to summon some sort of evil demon queen. You of course get careless and end up getting captured. They decided to use you as a sacrifice to summon their demon and low and behold you're packing the last ingredient they need for their ritual. They're not talking about your gun though.

Ideas Where I Play The Sub

1. This one is more fantasy based, monster girl like. For this I actually want play the sub. I would be a futa/shemale knight in search of an Alraune. I had encounter you before to which you had captured and sexually tortured me for days. However someone had saved me and I was free from your grasp. However, I was never the same. Sex wasn't the same, it just didn't feel as good anymore. I needed your touch again. I wanted to be your slave.

2. The last one is another roommate idea. It would have me playing as a futa. We would basically be roommates/best friends. YC would be one of those dom type people that likes to tie up her partners and dom them. She's tried so many times to convince my futa to try it, to which she declines. However, my futa's been sexually frustrated for like a few weeks and finally decides to give in and try it out. Anything to get rid of this sexual frustration.

Ideas Where Either Can Play The Sub

1. So basically YC would be going undercover as a maid in this large mansion. The reason she's there is because she's looking for a friend who started working there a couple of months ago, but went missing. The owner of the mansion is actually a demon who hires young attractive women and futas and turns them into sex slaves. You of course get caught as well to which you become a playtoy to her maids.

2. Your character is searching for her futa friend that went missing a few weeks back. You trace her phone and you end up finding it near abandon farm. Only, it's not abandon. It's a special cow farm where they capture futas and use their cocks and breasts for milking.

3. This idea is pretty simple. You're pretty much abducted by aliens. The aliens have experimented on humans before. Male and female that is, but never a futa/shemale. So they decide to take you back to their home planet for further experimentation. Or we can reverse it and have humans capture a futa/shemale alien and experiment on her.

4. Yet another simple idea. Basically a tentacle monster under the bed. It only comes out at night to feed. What does it feed on? Your cum of course. It milks you while your sleeping. Of course, you don't have to be asleep either. There are plenty of kinks we can add to this as well.

5. This idea is real simple. Your character and mine are roommates and your character ends up loosing a bet against mine. Because of that, I get to do whatever I want with your character for that night. Or we make it longer and say a week.

6. For this one one of us would be playing as a famous trap cosplayer. They like to dress up as various female characters from video games and anime and are very popular on the internet. So one day at this convention the trap cosplayer ends up being abducted by a obsessed fan. They could be male, female or futa/shemale. What they don't know is that the cosplayer is a trap. Still, that's not going to stop them from having their fun.

So that's basically it. If you're interested or have and questions, feel free to PM me. We'll discuss kinks as well in the PM. You can find my kinks and limits in my f-list down below though.

F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom