Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jazzi

Singing the Doom Song
EDIT 6/9/2019: Hey thank you all for responding! I got so many replies to my post that I'm all full up now. Feel free to poke me again if you see me bump the thread! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Seeking literate RP partners for the following prompts! I don't care if you are male or female IRL, just looking for good partners and writers who want to play the male role for these prompts.

HUMAN MALE X FEMALE KOBOLD PROMPT IDEAS

EDIT: For clairty's sake thought I'd include a "look" image. These are not the characters I will be playing as, but just a visual clue as to how I envision kobolds: KOBOLD EXAMPLES

1. Medieval fantasy setting. Human male and his female kobold traveling companion are off on their travels taking odd jobs, when one night the human accidentally walks in on his friend the kobold while she is in the middle of pleasuring herself. At first he is embarrassed, but he ends up helping her get the job done. This paves the path of a new relationship for these two, and they continue their adventures with lots of fun time mixed in. Would like this to have a bit of story but we don't have to go all out. We could find creative ways for them to be intimate along the way depending on which situation they're in. Lots of room for creativity to keep it interesting. [consensual] [possible non-con scenarios during adventures/encounters] [size difference]

Medieval fantasy setting. A wandering kobold has made a habit out of stealing from humans. So far it has been easy for her, and the humans always have good food and wares. Getting a bit too cocky, the young kobold is brave enough to steal from a nobleman's or king's orchard. Perhaps she even tries to make off with one of the livestock animals as well. Unfortunately for her she is caught by a guard, and dragged to the king or nobleman for punishment. Rather than have her killed or imprisoned, the king decides to force her into servitude of the sexual kind. It's either that or the grave.
[non-con/dub-con(not overly violent)] [virginity] [roughness] [size difference] [light bondage] [age difference?] [choking?] [aftercare?]

3. Medieval fantasy setting. A man stumbles upon a traveling merchant one day, and sees that among his items for sale is a beautiful female Kobold. She is caged, clearly a prisoner, and has a pretty hefty asking price. Your character, for his own reasons, decides to purchase her. Is he trying to save her, buy her freedom? Or does he have his own ideas for her? (For this RP its totally up to your character what he does with his new purchase. Be kind and maybe it turns into a romance, be cruel and turn it into angst. Keeping in mind however that if you are not nice, the Kobold will continuously try to escape/fight you. It would be fun for this one to be more of a wing-it style RP, where we planned when/where/if needed, but letting the characters interact based on how you decide to play your character and leave a lot up to surprise. I think it would be fun to surprise each other with this one. Totally fine though too if you'd like to plan more thoroughly. Super flexible with this one!)

If you have kinks not listed here I'm open to hearing yours to see if we can work them in. But here's a small list of the kinks I DON'T like/do:
Inflation, scat/water-sports, excessive blood or gore (a little blood is fine), Hyper, and others
. Ill try to get an F-List done soon.

I'm by no means a writing quality snob but I do ask that you be literate and consider yourself a decent writer. It's frustrating to not have the same quality of writing being returned to you in a rp. I ask for 3 paragraphs per post minimum, and beyond that I can match your post length. I tend to mirror my partner, so if you give me 10 paragraphs of novel-quality writing, Ill give that back to you! But if you want to keep it more chill and give me 3 paragraphs that's also fine!

I only rp in 3rd person, and only in PMs or Threads. PMs are preferred though! Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom