Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female On the hunt

Shadow Fang

Super-Earth
Hello there! Welcome to my first search thread!

Pauses for effect.
Yes? No? Okay then, moving on! I don't anticipate making this thread exceedingly long. I don't even think I'll make it worth the word long.

So for anyone that wants to know I am, indeed, male. Have been so for 25 years, and I am solely interested in roleplaying with females. (No hate for males that play as females, it is just a preference. You do you, let me do me)

In the distance. *Giggity!*
Hey! No! Shut up!

So, the main reason I made this thread was to satisfy my craving for multiple females x my one male relationship.

So in other words, you want a harem.

No. I do not want a harem. Not really. A harem, to me, is a group of women who are solely in a relationship with the man for carnal pleasure. Not even a real relationship. What I am after is a polyamorous relationship. I want-
Look at him, saying 'I want'
-.-
Let me rephrase then. How I would like this to play out is that we start with one girl. Or two, maybe they're stepsisters or just really close friends. What do I know? Point is, I'm after polyamorous relationships first and foremost. What does this mean to me? Means that the girls are as much in a relationship with each other as with the guy.

Takes a breath.

No! Not another word out of you!

Polyamorous relationships are already on the no-list for some people and that is fine. And I fully understand that playing multiple characters can get exhausting. I will help out however I can. Leave the NPCs and the antagonists to me if it helps. In a relationship such as this, I fully expect there to be friction, both sexual and not, as well as jealousy. Hmmm, maybe it would work out as a group rp? Well, I'll try this out as a one on one and if it does get too exhausting for my partner, then I will accommodate. Though how I'm to find more ladies for this is honestly a head-scratcher.

I'd be lucky to find one...

So that is basically the gist of what I'm going for here. Worldwise, I can do OC. But my craving hits the hardest with canon ladies. That does remind me though. I would mainly be playing an OC that is brought into the world or one that I make for the universe. I am talking OC(me)xCanon(s) here.

So! Fandoms. In no particular order, these are the fandoms I'd love to play around with. Characters can be discussed but I will place the ladies that I am especially interested in. If I can think of none, then OCs.

Sailor Moon (Have a plot idea for this): Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Jupiter

The idea: The idea I had is that perhaps Endymion is not Usagi's true destiny. What if it's a false destiny that was perpetrated by both him and the Kingdom of Earth to destroy and usurp the Moon Kingdom so Endymion could have his prize and Queen Metalia could have hers? My character would've been an elven prince who was betrothed to Usagi, a union that would've brought great joy to both of their realms. However, with the fall of the Moon Kingdom, my character would've been devastated and filled with self-loathing at the fact that he was not there to protect her because he had to go and fend off an attack by other forces of evil. However, all of that changes when the magi and loremasters discover power fluctuations akin to Serenity and her warrior princesses. With a renewed sense of hope and purpose, my character, now a Lord (or King) seeks her out to try and renew their bond and their vows and to do what he could not so many years ago. (I had the idea of a polyamorous relationship between all the Senshi and my character here)

Inuyasha (Have a plot in mind for this): Kagome and Sango

Gundam (I've grown up with G Gundam with the help of Kyoji!)[Do not mind playing OC with this since it's been so long since I've actually seen the bloody thing.]

Highschool DxD: Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Koneko, Irina, Raynare... erm... I can be here for a while.

Highschool of the Dead (it's a zombie apocalypse, OCs accepted): Rei, Saeko, Saya

Percy Jackson: OC's primarily.

Harry Potter: Hermione, Fleur, Luna, Ginny, Daphne, Susan, Padma, Pavarti, Cho

Here, I'd like to start with Hermione and there are a couple of ways that I see this plotline starting.
+My character could've been the first person that Hermione met on the train and he could be in the same year as her or older (up to two years). If we would like to play from the beginning, we'll have our 1st-year students be aged up to comply with the site. I've often imagined my character staying by Hermione's bedside as much as he could during the events of Chamber of Secrets.
+My guy would be an immigrant pureblood who enrolls in Hogwarts when his family flies to England for his father's new assignment as Liason to the DMLE from the Latin American Ministry. He'd be enrolled as a Slytherin for his cunning and ambition a couple of years above Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Perhaps he's the 1st person Hermione befriends and spends a considerable amount of time with him despite being in Gryffindor while he's in Slytherin. He's not going to really have the best time in Slytherin because his family are renowned for their prowess in hunting and defeating dark wizards. In essence, spending time with Hermione (and other girls should we decide to include them) is his beacon of light.

Seriously?
What can I say? I have a thing for the forbidden romances. There's also a whole lot of stuff from the fanon universe that I'd like to include that I'll mention in PMs. But mostly Daphne Greengrass since she is not actually a canon character and actually a fanon character in terms of the blonde hair and blue eyes.

My guy would be a immigrant pureblood who becomes enrolled in Hogwarts when his family flies to England for his father's new assignment as Liason to the DMLE from the Latin American Ministry. He'd be enrolled as a Slytherin for his cunning and ambition a couple of years above Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Perhaps even he's the 1st person Hermione befriends and spends a considerable amount of time with him despite being in Gryffindor while he's in Slytherin. He's not going to really have the best time in Slytherin because his family are renowned for their prowess in hunting and defeating dark wizards.

Eragon: OCs primarily

Dragon Jouster series: OCs accepted

The Forgotten Realms: OCs accepted

DC: Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Raven, Starfire

Big Bang Theory: Bernadette, Amy, Penny, Priya, Lucy

With this, I would like to start with Amy since there are times where she does break things off with Sheldon for (in my opinion) legitimate reasons. Every woman should feel beautiful and wanted by their significant other. That's where my character comes in. He could either live in the same building as Sheldon and Penny, or he could live in Amy's building. Once we decide on that, we can decide on the rest.

I feel like I should make a note here. While this does have the potential to be a smut-fest, I would like to have some kind of plot or conflict because too much smut will inevitably lead to one or both of us to lose interest in the RP. For instance, we could visit the reactions of Bernadette and Penny when they see a happier and perhaps 'glowing' Amy, so many possibilities. We can visit the potential of conflicts with the guys when they find that they're losing their women to fantasies of being with my guy? Many, many possibilities.

Charmed: Phoebe, Prue, Piper, Billy, Paige

SAO: Asuna, Silica, Lizbeth, Sinon.

Scooby-Doo: Daphne, Velma

Underworld: Selene, Sonja

ATLA: Katara, Suki, Yue, Toph, Azula, Ty Lee, Mai

So with ATLA, I was thinking maybe Team Avatar encounters a different person while they stay on Kiyoshi island, a waterbender from the Northern Water Tribe who had washed up on the island some three months before they arrived. I'm hoping for a relationship to blossom between Katara and him. I also had an idea where maybe he was supposed to be the one Yue was marrying instead of Hahn.

Pokemon: Misty, Dawn, May, Serena, Nessa, Jessie, any of the girls. (OCs accepted)

Soul Caliber: Sophitia, Cassandra, Taki, any of the girls. (OCs accepted)

Sly Cooper: Carmelita Fox, Constable Neela (OCs accepted)

Zootopia: Judy Hopps, Gazelle (Maybe combine with the ladies from Sly Cooper? hmmm)

Vampire Knight: Ruka, OC

The Last of Us: Ellie, Dina

Goblin Slayer: So, I'm rather surprised that I didn't have this up yet. I like the world of Goblin Slayer, I promise.

Mmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmmmmm
Oh, no. Not you again.
Deal with it, buster.
Sigh. The world itself has a lot of potential and while it is technically a fandom, I like the idea of running original ideas in this world. The monsters are actually monstrous and we see first-hand just what happens when they get what they want. Practically any characters from any other fandom work (except maybe the anthropomorphic animals we see in Zootopia and Sly Cooper, although....) and some fun can be had with figuring out their classes and professions before we even get into the roleplay.

Is that all?
... I plead the Fifth.

Non-Fandom settings

Seeing as how not everyone is into fandom plays, I am open to non-fandom plays with any of the following elements.

Action
Adventure
Romance (literally the reason I live)
Post-apocalyptic. (Mostly zombies or infected humans [think the Rage virus or the T-virus])
Sci-fi
Fantasy (always a favorite)

By no means is this a complete list, these are just some of my favorites from off the top of my head. If you have any ideas or are just interested, please feel free to contact me through PMs. I'd like to keep this thread free and clear.

In the distance- You still want a harem!​
Sigh.

Last edited:
Bumping just got a craving for the Chronicles of Narnia if they had elves during the reign of the Pevensies... something with Susan or Lucy? Site age rules apply of course.

Back
Top Bottom