Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound by Fate (Arcangel and Saber Arturia)

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
Few would look to an abandoned temple in the woods for answers, and yet there Michael was, boots slowly stepping over swaying grass and cool soil. The church was always in need of recovering lost artifacts and old items of magical power, and while they were faintly aware of this lost temple, few knew what lay within it. To that end, they sent one of their best and youngest knights. While the area around the temple was one cleared and mended, small trees had begun to sprout, and the road that was once worn and well traveled had become wild with overgrowth and verdant nature. Even the building itself had seen better days, with vines lazily creeping up the sides of the building, and a few of the windows broken by some force of nature, giving it an abandoned and almost eerie look even in the morning sun. But, the knight was not afraid of nature, and as his near golden eyes slowly surveyed the area, a hand softly rested against the hilt of his blade. Bandits or gods know what could have taken residence within the building, hiding their tracks exceptionally well… Or who knows what else, buildings like this were also avid haunts for spirits and geists, and he would have to deal with them accordingly if it came to be that he wasn’t the only being there.

But first things first, he had to approach and enter the temple in order to uncover its secrets. Sighing out softly as he smelled the fresh morning air, the shade from the leaves above helped cool him down, and acted as a shroud from the rising sun. The closed doors must have remained so for quite some time, as an initial prying did nothing – and the knight soon found himself throwing his entire weight into them before they creaked and groaned open, yawning inward as he stumbled forward with their movement. Once inside, some rays of light shone through the shattered windows, casting pale light upon a room that had been devoid of people for some time. Pews sat abandoned and rotting in the building, some caving in under their very weight. Further moss and vines crept in from the broken windows and loose stonework walls, giving the building a more natural appearance as well. The beautiful paintings and art of the church that once depicted holy works or saints sat with peeled paint and wet walls, marring their appearance even further. “Such a shame...” Michael spoke under his breath, the loss of art had always struck a cord with him… But his eyes lingered for but a moment before he continued on.

Letting his gaze roam, it soon landed on what looked to be a fruitful place to search. Amidst the dulled earth, rotting wood, and tattered tapestries sat a well crafted and still intact reliquary shrine, about as tall as the knight was, with numerous cubbyholes that were covered by glass. Approaching to examine its contents, Michael had hoped he just found what he had been searching for. The items therein seemed mostly lost to time as well, from old books and scriptures to even a knucklebone from a saint, or so some of the faded descriptions of the items said. And yet most of the paperwork was moldy, and the knucklebone itself likely to not be worth anything itself. Excitement quickly turned to disappointment, until he had noticed the centerpiece of the standing trove.

A diadem of silver and gold, laced with amethyst jewels on the center. A beautiful item, and the metal itself untarnished and glowing as fresh as the day it had been hewn and shaped. Gasping out, the knight knew that whatever power had kept the metal from tarnishing, meant that this item was likely to be of some important. Uttering a small prayer of forgiveness as he drew back a hand, it took Michael only a moment to shatter the glass with a gauntlet clad hand, shattering it and forcing open a large enough hole that he could pry the diadem out, and into his hand...

Something's here.

It was a faint feeling, but Char could feel a presence looming ever closer.

Close.

She didn't remember the last time she'd taken her whole physical form, bound to this artifact and locked away in a temple that had been quiet for years. Char only vaguely remembered what it had been like before this, the looming darkness all she could feel until this presence began to make itself clear.

Closer.

Char felt herself begin to reel with excitement at the idea of breaking free, of being taken out of this place and unsealed. How long had it been since she'd stretched her limbs, since her wings had beat into the cool, night air? As the presence grew ever nearer, the distant sound of glass shattering in the distance, Char could finally feel the presence more fully. Rather, she could smell him. Oh, when had she last had a man? She almost didn't remember her body's thirsts anymore, but at the tantalizing thought of a man within reach, the succubus was already reeling in delight.

Then, he touched it.

As soon as he clasped the diadem, a brilliant, glowing purple and black aura would spill out of it and into the room. It would swirl before him, darkening and then finally becoming an entirely different form. The aura would dissipate as soon as it'd appeared, leaving in its place Char, standing before him with a sleepy expression on her face. Stretching her arms and letting out a yawn, the scantily-clad woman would take a moment to realize that she'd indeed been freed. A giddy smile overtook her expression. "Ohhh! How long has it been?" She cried out excitedly, her hands trailing her form as she looked down to take in her appearance. Smiling slyly as her wings and tail shifted behind her, her hands would find them, too, fingertips trailing across each in adoration as she turned about to feel herself over.

Turning back around as she'd been facing, she came to finally pause and see the human man standing there– clearly the unfortunate soul who'd just unleashed her unto the world again. An excited gleam took her gaze as she licked her upper lip slowly, crossing her arms and taking him in with a thoughtful hum. "My first time back in the world, and I've got a ready-to-eat man right within reach. What a coincidence," she let out a low laugh, almost sinister, but her smile became sweet as she leaned closer to him.

"Ooh, now what's this?" She chimed, her gaze drawn to the still-glowing diadem as glowing runes appeared on it, trailing off and through the air to encircle the man's wrist. Watching with wide, curious eyes, the same runes would move towards her. Despite Char's best efforts to evade them, they'd also come to circle one of her wrists, glowing there before fading. Pouting ruefully, the succubus would let out a huff of air as she realized the familiar markings. They were the same that had bound her to begin with. "Another seal...? What, to this mortal?" She questioned, narrowing her gaze on the man standing there now as she non-so-shyly wrapped her two hands around his arm, pulling it forward to expect where the marks had dissipated for herself.

"Mmmmh, my, we might be out of luck." She decided with a click of her tongue, shaking her head a little before finally meeting the gaze of the man standing before her once more. "The name's Charnessa– but Char, please. Now, you, you poor thing, I think you've just walked into quite the pickle." A devious smile spread across her lips slowly as she continued smoothly, "Your name is?"

As his hand reached out for the diadem, he expected well… Nothing out of the ordinary. A gloved hand delicately moved for the intricate crown, touching it as a pair of fingers moved to grasp it and pull it out. By the time he realized anything could have gone wrong – it was too late. A shimmer of purple which he initially thought to be a trick of the light began to glow with an even brighter intensity, expanding outwards as it suddenly drank in the light around him, surrounding him in darkness as he dropped the diadem. ‘Ah!” Gasping out in sheer surprise, the darkness began to coalesce and take shape in a humanoid way, changing from a shadowy figure to proper flesh and blood. Standing infront of the shocked knight was… A woman? She was clearly a woman, and she seemed just as surprised to have a body as he was shocked to see her.

It didn’t take him long to notice the wings and tail however, and it was at that time that he realized what she was. A demon. He’d heard tales of demons, he knew that his order was to hunt demons, and that when one was encountered it was to be a swift and decisive fight… But he had admittedly expected a demon to be far more.. Monstrous. His sword arm was paralyzed – and as much as he’d hate to admit it, magic wasn’t the case here. It was her speech, a lovely and lilting tone, even as she laughed in a wicked manner as she loomed closer to him. “Get back!” There was no fear in his voice, but his apprehension was clear as he eventually came to his bearings. With one hand still holding against the diadem, he was too focused on her to notice the glowing runes around his wrist.

And his surprise still made him an easy target, as she rather firmly wrapped her hands around the arm holding the diadem, he stumbled forward, his other hand moving quickly for his blade as he sought to gain some manner of control over the situation. “What have you done?” Really, it was more like what he had done, though he wouldn’t dare admit he’d made a mistake just yet. As the sound of his blade being unsheathed filled the air, he forced his trapped hand away from Charnessa, leveling the tip of his sword against her. “I don’t care about your name… But what are you? You were trapped in the crown, weren’t you?” he asked, his tone firm and rich, though it lacked some of the hostility and commanding tone that he’d hoped it would have. Instead, there was an almost… half hearted manner to his threat, and he wasn’t sure if it was his initial confusion, or something else.

"Get back?" Char repeated, a bit baffled for a few moments as she widened her gaze upon the man. "Well, they certainly don't normally say that," she chuckled, tilting her head at him curiously as a playful grin replaced her surprise. "I suppose you're one of those types." She spoke with a soft sigh, looking him up and down and wondering if this were really some lawful or holy man. While they were normally quite delectable to toy with, here she'd been hoping to fix a quick meal. But, no matter.

Thinking over the runes, she'd narrow her gaze at him as he questioned her actions. "What have I done? This is the work of the cursed man who bound me here! He probably had a backup plan to keep me in check..." She added the latter sentence more to herself, biting her bottom lip before shaking her head once. "But, no matter-!" Char began, only to pause mid-sentence at the familiar sound of metal, her gaze need not meet his weapon to know what that meant. Narrowing her gaze on his as if disappointed, she'd let out a leisurely sigh before truly eyeing the blade that pressed upon her.

Ignoring his question at first, she'd let her fingers meet the blade's tip, her forefinger running along its side and earning a healthy slice in her fingertip. Lifting it to inspect, she'd suck off the dot of blood that appeared before looking over to him through her thick eyelashes. "You have no manners, do you?" Char pouted slightly, letting out a little huff of air, "I am a succubus. You know, a sex demon?" Her tail twirled in the air behind her as she smiled coyly, a little laugh parting her lips as she raised a hand to her mouth. "That diadem was holding me for quite some time, yes." She further explained, gaze curious upon him as she noted that he didn't seem nearly as hostile as he'd seemed to act. Firm, maybe, but far from cruel.

"Hmmm..." Walking nearer him, one of her hands would deftly grab the tip of his blade, pressing it further on against the skin near her neck, as if threatening the deed herself. "Tell me, you'd kill me without so much as figuring out how truly evil I am?" She questioned, narrowing her gaze at him and tilting her jaw in defiance, "So be it." Char's hand pressed the blade at herself just a tad, a small smile appearing in her skin, no more than a papercut for the moment. "Though, I doubt you'd want to do that. Those runes were most likely a binding seal." She warned, a devious glint in her gaze, "and before you ask again, I didn't do that myself. You did."

Last edited:
Was she going to make him repeat himself? Already this day had gone upside down for him, and as the demon mocked him, he felt a slight flareup of anger in his cheeks as he heard her soft and pleasant voice and did his best to not be allured by it. While he lacked an obvious symbol to a god or some other higher power, he did seem to have some self confidence, taking a step back from Char as he kept his blade leveled at her… Mostly. The sword felt heavy for some reason when the tip was poised for her, less like a blade of steel and more like a lead weight in his hand then anything else.

“What are you implying?” Rather than stay still and be a target, Michael began to circle around the demon slowly, looking for an opening and certainly not looking over her body even if it was basically on display. “I know what you are, demon.” The word was spoken with a light growl, a masculine but youthful tone to his words that might have normally been more dignified if he had his bearings.

If the diadem was holding her in like she said, then he had just unleashed an evil unto this world, one that may have been quite powerful. As she took a step closer to him, he made sure to take a step back, keeping the distance between the two relatively the same. “Another step and i’ll send you back to hell, succubus.” Even if the words were spoken harshly once more… Even he found them a little hollow. He’d fought bandits and monsters before, and his kind were trained to fight demons as well so why was it that the threat felt so empty to him?

As he tried to double his efforts, he found moving from her just as difficult, there was nothing behind him – yet as he tried to take another step back to deny her advancement it was almost as if he struck some sort of barrier or wall. And once she approached and dragged the tip of the sword against her skin, part of him sought to plunge the blade directly into her… But there was no impalement, merely a light cut that could have come from a thorn or a letter opener at best. His hands did not tremble or shake and yet they felt weak against her all the same. “A binding seal… But if they were around my arm, then that means.” He didn’t need time to process what it meant, only the result. “Then that means, you are bound to me.”

Char chuckled as he began to circle around her, earning a bored glance and a soft, as if practiced, yawn from her. "Oh, please, dear, do try to be more original." She sighed and shook her head at him, not bothering to move as he circled her, but rather, casting her gaze upon him as soon as he came back into her sights. For some reason, Char wasn't feeling an actual, looming threat here. Sure, she wasn't fond of his blade pulled out against her, but she didn't actual feel any malice even in the stiff way he spoke. It made her lips curl into a devious little smile. "Send me on back to hell? Why, go on ahead, handsome," she cooed sweetly, her arms crossing themselves before her, and as an effect, pressing her breasts just a bit further together.

Her eyes followed him intently as she approached him again, holding the edge of the cool blade against herself, awaiting his response and almost challenging one out of him. What she did earn was a tiny prick and a new load of curiosity, but again there was no physical threat involved. Perhaps she ought to fly right on out of here? Though, at the mention of the binding, she did end up pursing her lips together. He was most likely right– and that meant there was no way to easily escape this, even if she were to try. This situation was a lot less fun that she'd hoped it could be. It was instead wearing on her, making her re-think her initial enthusiasm at having woken up to a man standing there. Char didn't mind a challenge, but she was hungry, after all.

Sighing and uncrossing her arms, bringing them to rest on her hips, she'd pout at him. "Look, I'm not a fan of this scenario either, but would you kindly at least lower that thing? You won't use it on me." Char insisted, narrowing her gaze on him a little finally, as if growing wary of the whole thing. "Now, we are bound. I reckon neither of us should try getting killed until we can work a way out of this, and...." Her gaze slid back to him, a glint in them devious as a cheeky grin lifted her lips, "I was kind enough to introduce and explain yourself, so if you'd please, return the favor?"

Grasping the edge of his sword again, she'd put pressure on its tip to attempt guiding him to lower it, unsure of how it would play out but attempting the gesture all the same.

When she all but challenged him to stab her, he knew what had to be done. And yet actually doing it proved to be hard. It was just as simply as leaning into a thrusting motion, channeling what holy power he could, and sending her back to hell… But she was calling his bluff, and he found himself folding. Rather than a pointed and defensive stance against her, his grip on the weapon slackened, and he cursed. Was it the binding spell that made him unable to harm her? Or something else? If it was the spell, that meant she couldn’t harm him back, right? If she wanted to, she could have struck against him but she seemed to enjoy playing the part of a cat against a rather ornery mouse.

Sighing out in defeat, his blade soon found its sheath as he holstered the sword once more. “Michael Renault. A holy knight of the church.” His eyes remained fixated on hers, a smoldering glance of anger as he took a light breath. “And even if I can’t harm you, that means you can’t harm me. You’re just as trapped in this as I am, aren’t you?” She might lie either way, but he was usually good at catching dishonest words.

“If we’re bound together, this will do for neither of us.” His pacing began once again, trying to think of a way out of this. If the others found out he had been bound to a succubus, things may well go south for him. “I take it you likewise don’t have the power to break this curse yourself, do you?” There really wasn’t much else to do but talk at the moment, so perhaps there was some sort of solution that could be achieved. “I’m not a magical sort myself. I do wonder why the spell took effect in the first place. Some last ditch effort to keep you from harming others? Keeping yourself locked to someone specific?” As he fought back a sigh of defeat, he stood there in an inquisitive manner, he knew not an immediate solution, but there had to be one.

His blade finally lowered, Char let out a little bit of breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Had she been nervous? Let's call it a reflex. As soon as his weapon was re-sheathed, Char would smile almost pleasantly, if not for the mischievous gleam in her eyes. "Ohhh, a knight of the church! That explains that cold introduction," she reasoned with a playful chuckle, looking him over now almost as if eyeing a piece of meat. "The church has done well, with its years. I've seen far worse." She appraised with a cheeky grin, one of her hands raising to her chin as she tilted her head curiously at him. "You're correct to assume I can't harm you, Michael," she used his name with some emphasis, trying it out for size, "I am, indeed, cleverly trapped. Unfortunate, seeing as your mortality may affect me."

Sighing softly at the thought, she'd shake her head, her white locks catching just a bit of a breeze around her. "No matter, for now!" Dismissing the thought of dying when this mortal met his end, Char instead took to leaning on one of the abandoned temple's walls, her gaze both curious and amused as she noted Michael beginning to pace. Her eyes trailed to and fro, watching him in wait as if a cat with a bit of string. "Unfortunately, no. I posses a bit of magic, but really," she pouted just a bit, looking down to her wrist, "I know nothing of binding. At least, not of this sort..."

Giggling again to herself, she'd let out a slow and deep sigh and stepping on out from the wall, her hands moving to his shoulders in an effort to cease his pacing. "Do me a favor and do try to remain calm. Your pacing is dizzying," she suggested, her expression playful, but her tone as level as could be. "Now," she began, thoughtful, "To begin with, I don't go out of my way to harm people. I seduce desirable men, and their pleasure is my fine dining. The worst of it is if they were married, or frigid– it isn't as it normal people don't cheat." Char corrected his earlier statement, then continued on, "The man who sealed me away was a frigid old wretch, just riled up to see a demon living out her days satisfied." She insisted as if it were she who'd been wronged, a pout claiming her lips, "I bet that old bastard croaked, but maybe he left behind a lineage or some followers that would understand this."

"Let's see..." Tapping her chin and biting her bottom lip, Chat became fully immersed in thought, dropping the playful maneuvering for now. "Last I recall, he was living in Leonas. Is that town still around?"

There was a long pause as he felt tension in the air. He really did not want to be talking with or negotiating with a succubus but there he was, talking to her. It wasn’t a casual conversation, but the air of menace between the two had slightly lessened, and even that made him feel uncomfortable. But still, if she were looking him over – one could do far worse than he did. Short black hair that ended in faintly redder tips, golden eyes that kept a stern but not harsh countenance, and a clean shaven face with darker skin, giving him a distinct look. Said eyes only looked to her a little harsher when she so clearly spoke his name, but he said nothing about it.

With a faint wind picking up, he was glad that there was some other noise to distract him, but as she affirmed that she would be unable to damage the magical spell affecting them both, he sighed. “Then we have no choice but to rely on others.” He spoke after a moment, feeling a weight on his shoulders that he could hardly bear. As he moved to sit on one of the old pews, he just gave a slow and deep sigh, eyes closed for a moment as he did his best to just think. Her excuses about how she acted and that she wasn’t ‘that’ bad made him look back to her as his eyes lilted open once more, as if giving her a knowing and even mirthful look. “Of course a demon would underplay whatever she did wrong. But it doesn’t matter at the moment. You deserved to be locked up, if they couldn’t send you back to the underworld… But I guess you are my problem, now.” his problem, and no ready solution.

“Leonas?” he asked after a moment, glad that she at least had some indication of where to go. “It’s about a weeks travel away on foot. A bit less if we can get on horseback. I’m not sure what we’d find there as the town has had its share of woes lately, but we could always go look.” Once again he was thankful to have a goal, and he soon rose. “I don’t care how you try to spin what you do.” Michael spoke a little firmly. “But you will not seduce the innocent while you’re with me. Is that understood?” he asked after a moment. “I don’t know why I can’t bring myself to cut you down, but I know what succubi do. They steal souls.”

Tilting her head to look at him curiously as he mentioned the need to involve others, a cheeky smile would rise over Char's lips. "Wow, a real prideful man, aren't you? The type to want to solve his own problems, you probably hate needing to count on someone else." She deduced shallowly, letting out a sigh and stretching her arms, then wings, before slinking on over to take a seat atop a pew just a row ahead of him. Her but balanced on the part meant to support parishioner's backs, her hands delicately resting atop it at her sides as she crossed her legs and let her gaze remain intent on him.

"Tsk, tsk. Deserve to be killed? What happened to forgiveness? To... penance, is it? I believe a hundred years or so sealed within a diadem did far more than confession would've." A teasing smile slid up her face as she leaned in, her elbows coming to rest in her lap, "Well, what do you say? If that wasn't enough, I can always get on my knees and do fifty Hail Mary's. Or, would you prefer me on my knees in worship in front of you?" Char's gaze narrowed in on him pointedly, delight flickering in them as she let out a soft laugh.

As Michael answered her question, just a bit of excitement lit her face. "Splendid! That's quite a trip, but of course– you can't fly, now can you?" She sighed softly to herself, hopping on off the pew and headed down the aisle a couple of steps, her gaze looking up and down the ornate stained glass and looming, wooden cross that still hung at the front of the room. Char turned on her heel at his words, this time her facial expression blank until he stopped speaking, her gaze narrowing spitefully upon him. "You'd deny me sustenance? And what power compels you to think you could stop my feasting?" She challenged him, raising an eyebrow. "I'll have you know, I don't often steal away souls, though you don't seem intent to listen to me."

Sighing and turning to face him fully, she'd let an idea light her features, her hands coming to rest back down at her hips as she seemed to quickly forget her annoyance. "This bond has no means to make me stop feeding, and you can't simply cut me down without damning yourself. So, Michael Renault, perhaps you'd consider a deal with a demon?" Chuckling almost cruelly, expecting him to let the offer slide ride over his head, Char would step near him again, reaching out and sliding one of her hands up his chest to squeeze one of his shoulders gently. Tilting her head to look at him, Char let a cheeky smile return to her face as she spoke, "If you'd offer yourself up to fulfill my meals during this journey, I'll spare every other mortal we come across."

“Forgiveness is for a woman who steals bread for her starving children. Not for someone who drains the soul of another.” He ignored her comment about his pride – she was right however and it stung at him just a little. He wasn’t the sort of man to rel yon others usually, so here he was – at someone else’s mercy and finding himself not quite enjoying it. “I’m not going to fall for your advances.” Brushing aside her comment about worshiping him, the thought did briefly cross his mind… But the illicit thoughts were soon dashed aside as there were more important problems.

“Regardless… If I could fly, it would make things a lot easier.” This time there was a slight hint of humor in his tone as he rose, sighing out once again as she challenged him on how he’d stop her. “I’m sure you don’t often do it, much like how you completely didn’t deserve to be in that diadem, right? You did something wrong in the past, and deserved being locked up. When this is over, you’ll be locked up again.” It was as matter of fact to him as that, this was a temporary alliance and neither seemed to enjoy the thought of being with the other.

And yet. Just as she found one way to challenge his faith, he found himself looking to her. Make a deal with a demon? He was far too proud to do that, as a knight. But as a man… As a man his golden eyes knowingly flickered over her form, looking to keep it subtle but he was sure she was use to these sorts of stares. “We’ll cross that hurdle when it comes, Char.” The first time he used her name, rather than call her demon or succubus. “We’re not getting anywhere in this old temple, and there’s a nearby town where we can at least get a nights rest and a horse to ride before we journey to Leonas. “Come. I highly doubt you want to stay here, right? I’m sure you must chafe in a place of worship, even if it’s been long abandoned. When we get closer to town, do you have a way of hiding your tail and wings? I can make an excuse as to why a woman is traveling with me. It’s a little harder to make a good excuse on why she looks so much like a demon when I am a man of faith.”

Making his way for the open door, he paused for just a moment, it would be impolite to leave her too far behind demon or not.

Char let out a chuckle at his outright rejection of her advances, smiling to herself as she tilted her chin at men. All decent men were a little harder to get, and just from the looks of him, she did seem to have found quite the decent source of meals. That is, if he could loosen up and allow her a taste. Michael's slight jest drew a short laugh, from her, mostly in surprise that his tone had even bent to humor. Did he really just make a joke? She was a bit shocked, as it were.

That being said, all humor drained from her face as he threatened to lock her back up, her gaze narrowing in upon him nearly threateningly. "For the life of you, you'd best not attempt it." She warned, gaze borderline vicious for once, though her body actually shivered at the threat of being locked away once more. It was been dark, cold, abysmal– she'd lost track of when her hunger had first even started by now, not she she'd reckon he'd care to hear of her starvation. Char didn't care how righteous he may find himself, but she couldn't stand to believe that even the most holy of men should wish that upon even a demon. Letting out a sigh and letting her expression come to soften again, she'd disregard it. Char was quite used to those coming to banish, behead, exorcise, or otherwise harm her– what was the use in arguing with a man who couldn't even hold a sword to her properly? He rubbed her in some kind of way, though she didn't want to admit it.

Awaiting his answer curiously, Char's gaze would light deviantly as she watched his gaze flicker across her form, her body growing warm from a gesture as simple as that. She really was starving, wasn't she? Blinking with some surprise, Char would hum softly as he used not only her real name, but words she could only assume to be hesitant acceptance. "Oh?" She settled for a simple, response, laughing softly as she trailed on out of the temple after him. "Mmh, it's quite stuffy, I'd say," she began in agreement, wrinkling her nose at mention of the sensation of her being in a holy space. Of course, it had been some time that she'd been held there, so she didn't feel it hardly as much currently, but the idea of getting some fresh air? Oh, that was too good. "I can probably... whip up a glamour. Masquerade as a normal mortal, for a change." She suggested thoughtfully, but she was easily distracted by the fresh air that soon hit her, the setting sun warming her skin and wings in a way she hadn't felt in literally a hundred years.

"Hhhhhnggg," she let out some soft semblance of a moan as she stretched out, a broad smile on her face as she turned to face Michael. "I'll follow your lead, but don't rush too much. I haven't been outside in years..." Then pausing thoughtfully, she added a reason that may persuade him better, "Plus, a decent glamour may take me a little time."

“You are a creature of the pit. We might not be able to harm one another, we may be bound to one another.” As he continued to walk towards the door, the knight gave her an aside glance. “But do not forget that I am a knight, and you are a demon. I cannot allow you to roam this world as you wish.” To him it was as simple as that – perhaps a black and white view, but demons were the enemy to him. They represented the worst of the worlds above and below, and every story told about every demon had them seeking to wreak havoc and chaos upon the world of man, surely a succubus was no different. A temptress of mortal men, stealing their souls and draining the very life from them if they weren’t turning them against each other for their own amusement. Maybe it was best if he killed her then and there, in some fashion. Sure he’d damn himself and end his own life at the same time… But it would be an honest death, right?

Right? If so, why was there a hint of doubt in the back of his mind. It wasn’t that he was an overly chivalrous man. He had vices, he had his own shortcomings… But when it came to this demon he just met, for some reason he found himself unable to really harm her. Even threats came off as more hollow than he’d have liked. The reason eluded him, beyond the spell perhaps disinclining him to harm her as it would be hurting himself. It was a small matter for now, but it was a vexing one as he walked outside. “Well, you can keep your form for now. There’s likely no one else around for some time before we get to the town. When the forest starts to thin out, then you should change, understand?” He asked, looking back to her as he found her stretching. He didn’t like her, but even he was not monstrous enough to disallow her the comforts of being free once more and that included stretching and being able to enjoy the air and the feeling of sun against one’s skin.

And he was even rewarded, in a sense. The little moan that escaped her lips would be enough to make even the most jaded of hearts skip a beat and Michael was no different. A faint redness came to his cheeks before he quickly turned back to face the direction he was walking in, pausing for a moment as a tree nearly greeted him in the face in a rather blunt manner. She’d distracted him well enough that he almost faceplanted into it directly. “...” Clearing his throat, he quickly stepped to the side, hoping she hadn’t noticed just how remiss he’d been in his walking. “I won’t go too fast then. But I don’t want to spend a night in the woods, I don’t really have sufficient gear to camp with since I left most of that at the inn i’m staying at, I didn’t expect to spend a long time at the temple here.”

Char listened to his words as they approached the door, but honestly? She wound them rather dull. Letting out a small yawn, she'd roll her eyes at the side glance she earned. "Yes, yes– I know how this goes. I am a knight, I must rid the earth of demons. I must serve the church and live an honest and decent life.... " Sighing and shaking her head, she'd let a slight grin lift her lips, "Perhaps it's righteous. Perhaps it isn't." She insisted, her arms coming together in front of her as they headed on outside. Char wouldn't remember how many times she'd come across knights, priests, or the like who immediately handled her in similar fashion– many of them changed their minds when she took a liking to them, but that didn't change the fact that it ground at her feelings just a tad.

Hearing his okay of keeping her true form for now, Char would let a devilish little smile lift her lips. Not like she had been about to ask his permission, but she was still glad to hear it given willingly. "Sounds divine. I'll cover all of this up when we need it," she'd chime, pleased, spreading her wings out behind her again and letting her body soak in the heat of the setting sun. She was vaguely aware that she could easily spend a whole day just outside, taking in that warmth... But maybe that's what she'd do once she was rid of this... Looking to Michael, her gaze non-so-chalantly trailing his form again, she'd smile. This predicament.

Luckily for Char, her gaze was set upon him so she did in fact get to witness his little blunder with the tree. Raising a hand to her mouth and chuckling, she was acutely aware that she'd somehow been able to distract even him. Oh, this was going to be fun. "Do be careful, Michael," she'd call after him sweetly, a sneaky grin on her face as she trailed on beside him. "I'm perfectly content with getting back to an inn tonight. A bed! Oh, that sounds delightful. Not that I think I'd mind spending the night outside, after all this time..." Char blathered on a bit, excitement clear, but a deviant gleam still in her gaze even with her softer facial expressions. Tapping her chin, she'd seem to have decided, "I probably wouldn't! Though, really, a bed wouldn't hurt."

When the trees did, in fact, began to thin, Char would remember the agreement. Pausing where she stood and drawing in a deep breath, she'd wave her hands slowly up and over her form. Clothing came into sight– a typical, modest dress, with stockings and even boots – but, more notably, her horns and wings did in fact fade from sight. Twirling around and then sending a cheeky wink at Michael, she'd ask, "How do I look? I could've definitely made a cute mortal, hmm?" Chuckling and smiling, she'd let out a thoughtful hum, "I don't know how long this spell lasts anymore, so you'd best get me out of sight soon."

“I’ve lived the last few years devoted to helping other people. It’s not about to stop any time soon. Even if i’m bound to a demon.” Was all he called back to her about it perhaps not being righteous. Still, it was hard to feel any sort of self righteousness when he almost walked head first into a tree and what’s worse is he heard her light and partially veiled giggling. “It’s none of your concern...” Huffing out the words, it wasn’t oven that he found himself… This challenged by someone. While walking through the woods he was quiet as he focused on hearing out or looking for any signs of danger, but he figured the worst they’d possibly deal with were starving wolves or something along that nature.Luckily for the two of them though, there were no dangerous beasts lurking the wilds, and the town guard kept this area relatively free of bandits and brigands. It was getting dark, countless stars becoming visible in the sky with a pale moon rising in full, and even a very light chill coming on that replaced the warmth of the sun.

It was hard not to look at Char when she transformed, his arms faintly crossed as he waited to see just what form she’d take. Thankfully she had decency in this form, and even he’d admit that she was pretty cute, though only to himself. “That looks a lot better. I imagine this won’t take long. I have a room at the inn.” he said while explaining, moving into the village proper. By now, most people were in their homes or at the tavern, and even the travelers inn was a little empty as he moved through the streets, keeping an eye on her intermittently to make sure her magic was still in effect. But to her credit she was able to keep it up even as they entered the inn, warm air and light conversation immediately hitting them as the door swung open.

“I have a room upstairs, last on the right.” he spoke quietly to Char. “head up there. I’ll be there momentarily. I’ll be getting us a warm meal and a drink.” Us. She was something of a prisoner in a sense, but he found himself unable to deny her the pleasures of a warm meal and a good drink or two. “And don’t mess around with my belongings.” Michael quickly added, wondering if he should have said anything at all afterwards.

Char lifted a curious eyebrow at him as he mentioned his years serving people, and how he didn't plan to let it come to an end. Swaying her tail behind her, she mulled over what he'd said. Would sealing her away be helping anyone? Moreso, would she see any fun in stopping him from helping people? Eh. She let the thought slide right on by, instead, continuing to giggle just a bit as he let out a huff. Char wasn't sure when she last had this much fun spending time with a holy knight, or if she ever had. As the moon began to appear, Char felt the cool air of night rush over her with a slight chill, her gaze taking the moon in in small glances, quite frankly a bit in awe to be seeing it again.

"Better?" Char whined slightly, scrunching her nose in distaste but not saying more on the matter as they began to move on into the village. It was strange to be around people again, much the less not in her actual form. The casual glances and relative ease they greeted her with was quite unsettling, but to a lesser extent, also a tad refreshing. Maybe she'd have to take this form more often. Smiling giddily as they strolled about, she'd swing her arms gently, taking in the sights of the town, settled in for the night.

As they stopped inside the inn, Char would tilt her head curiously at him, pouting a little as she realized he was trying to send her off to bed early, but letting out a sigh and accepting it regardless. Human food would do nothing to sustain her, but the thought of eatin some still appealed. As did a bed!

"Hmmm, okay!" She agreed without a fuss, though she did look a bit disappointedly at the people further in behind him, wishing she could've had the delight of more company. At least, a man! Though, remembering what she'd told him earlier, she'd take a moment to lean on in to whisper, "I'll keep the bed warm. Don't take long!" Grinning cheekily and starting on off to the room he'd directed her to, she'd let out a little hum and let herself right on in.

Char didn't see the need to harm his belongings, but she did snoop just a little around the room. She only glanced in the mirror to see her reflection for a few moments, grinning as she realized the disguise had held through this long. Not that it was needed anymore. Snapping once, she felt the relief of the charm's dissipation, leaving her in the original form. What she did, however, take great pleasure in doing was tossing herself gently into the bed, rolling onto her back and letting out a laugh. "Oooooh~ I've missed this," she chimed to herself, stretching and relishing the feeling.

“You won’t attract as much attention, so yes, better.” And most people seemed fairly friendly to her, not thinking for a moment that the woman passing them by was a demon merely pretending to be human. But once inside the inn, Michael’s thoughts were less on the demon for now and more on just procuring a meal and something to drink for himself. He wasn’t a huge fan of alcohol, but perhaps some tea or even water would do well to compliment a proper meal that he didn’t burn while cooking. But as he approached the bar itself, he heard one last whisper from the demon woman about keeping the bed warm, and… While he didn’t do anything to her immediately, his eyes looked back to her for just a second before she was soon off and towards the room.

And the room itself was clearly one Michael paid well for. A small fireplace that could be lit at any time, a dresser for clothing and belongings, a table to eat at, a window with a view of the town… And a bed. Not a bed of straw or hay or something coarse, but a fluffy bed that could easily fit a couple, with pillows to spare and a warm, true blanket. It was all clean and fresh, care having been taken to make sure it looked appealing and proper to those who were staying within the room. It was likely to be the room of a well to do merchant or even a very minor noble – a cut above the other rooms.

It was a few minutes of waiting before there came a slight sound from outside, and a door being opened. Coming inside was Michael, his left hand carrying a jug of water and his right hand carrying a pair of cups. “Food’s not ready just yet, but I do have some water at least.” He said after a moment, looking to her as she rolled on the bed. “I take it you’ve sorely missed being able to sleep, right? Do demons sleep much?” That was an earnest question – they never really discused what demons did. Not in the sense of the dangers they spread or could cause, but he did not really know what it was like to ‘be’ a demon on average. Did they sleep? Did they gain rest from it or was it only something they could do for fun?

“You won’t attract as much attention, so yes, better.”

A triumphant, little smile took Char's face as he further explained, her pride swelling back on up. Not that a holy knight should've deflated it, to begin with! But, who was she kidding, it was stung just the smallest bit to assume he didn't find her other form appealing. After all, she still looked nearly identical.

The room was quite the site to behold– the furniture and other details lead her to believe she was in the company of someone with a decent pocket book, not that it minded to her either way. Char often determined a man's worth by other, sensual means. Speak of the devil! As the door opened, Char rolled onto her stomach, propping her head up on her hands almost playfully as she looked him over with a smile befitting a predator. "Mmmh, when is the food coming?" She questioned with a slight whine to her voice, "I'm quite tired of waiting for my actual meal." She let out a huff of air before sitting up, her legs crossing before her as she let out a yawn.

Almost instantaneously, her glamour fell. Her horns and wings reappeared, as did her much more scandalous outfit. As the leaned on forward to see it, her breasts threatened to leave their minimal support. Her hands rose to trail down her body from her stomach, fingers running across the various straps and minimal fabric of her actual outfit, a smile of wicked delight coming across her lips. Perfect timing. His words drew a curious look from her, a soft chuckle parting her lips as she nodded. "I suppose we sleep. Rather, we're capable of it, though we oft don't decide to do so. Personally, I prefer beds for their other uses," she eyes him up none-so-slyly, a cheeky grin coming to her lips as she sized him up again, like a piece of meat.

"Now please, if you're intent to fix a proper meal for me, do take those clothes off. I'm afraid I'm quite starving, and having a man like you feet from my bed doesn't bode well for controlling my appetites." She spoke coyly, leaning towards him from where she knelt on he bed, her breasts pressed between her forearms as she looked on over at him beneath thick lashes. "Or, would you have me warm you up first? I do promise, I can be quite inviting."

Thankfully it was just him who saw her in her natural glory – the demon was alluring, and Michael hated to know that he found her even more appealing with the tail and horns. There was something that pleased him about a demon being as sultry and sinful as her, yet he knew it would only lead down a darker path if he stayed with her. Though there wasn’t really much of a choice, he was stuck with her no matter what, so right at that moment he almost felt trapped. “I figured you enjoyed beds for more carnal desires.” he replied back calmly, there was a distinct lack of anger or irritation in his tone, and he simply sat down to get a drink of water for the moment, pouring a glass of it into one of the cups and taking a sip from it. “At the very least before you drain me dry, you can let me get a bit of water, right?” He asked with an almost bemused tone, eyes calmly looking to her, as he imagined she had quite the need to feed and get some pleasure from this as well.

Still, he didn’t intend to keep her for too long. “If I give you sustenance, you won’t steal from anyone else, correct?” he had to affirm that at least, his tone a little more serious as he began to stand up, hands moving for the buckles and straps to his armor, seeking to take them off bit by bit. It wouldn’t take too long, and underneath the armor was well worn and comfortable looking clothing, an outfit he had certainly chosen more for travel… But even then it slightly clung against his body, revealing the silhouette of a toned and taut chest with broad shoulders, only slightly tapering off at his stomach and waist for a more masculine and toned, though not overly muscular build. “You’re the one who needs to feed… So tell me, just what would give you the most power from feeding off of me?” Whatever she did, he had the… He wasn’t sure if it was a sinking feeling or growing excitement that he just didn’t want to admit.

“I figured you enjoyed beds for more carnal desires.”

Char raised a curious eyebrow at Michael as he let those words slip past his lips so casually, her interest in his thoughts piqued. "So, you've thought about my needs? Intriguing," she mused with a soft hum, a delicious little giggle leaving her lips. Watching him take a leisurely sip of water, she'd tilt her head and kick legs legs gently, biding her time as she awaited to see if his resolve to take her one really stuck. Oh, did it seem to have. "Of course! I don't mind a well-hydrated man. Wouldn't want you to fall short of doing your utmost," she teased in reply, noting the change in his tone with a playful smile on her face.

"Not getting possessive already, are we?" She cooed in amused reply, though she did admit to having understood why he'd asked. Char was quite gleeful he was so set on doing this for the benefit of others– it might be fun to test whether or not he'd do it anyways, later on. Tonight, she was quite hungry, and simply wanted her meal to begin. Nodding, she'd send a much more casual smile his way. "I promise, I won't feed from anyone else, so long as you provide." Char spoke more seriously, though her amusement was clear in her gaze over this little deal. Holding one of her hands dutifully into the air, she'd let a cheeky little smirk claim her lips, "I swear it on Satan, himself."

"Though, that does mean you need to ensure you provide an acceptable performance," she added coyly, letting her hand fall from the air as she stood on up from the bed. Her gaze hungrily took in the sight of him undressing, her hands coming to cross in front of her as her eyes leisurely took him in. Char wasn't shy to show her anticipation– her eyes gleamed with hunger as she watched him begin to work on his buckles and armor, slowly peeling off the layers that hid his form. "Mmmh, that's where your body was hiding," she nearly purred, her eyes alight as she licked her lips, coming to bite her lower one as he voiced his question.

Oh-ho, he was going to cooperate, wasn't he? Walking on up to face him, she'd take a slow circle around him, a hand trailing from his torso, to his shoulders, across his back, then finally, nimbly, down to the hem of his pants, where she'd stop her circling to lean in near his face. "Perhaps, a warm up. A girl could use a little appetizer before the main course." Char answered vaguely, a slight laugh leaving her. Her hands slipped up along him, taking the hem of his shirt with them, her slender fingers greedily feeling up along his form as she moved to relieve him of his shirt before pressing further into him in order to steal a soft, but searing kiss.

“We’re going to be traveling together.” There was a brief pause. “I’m sure you’d be at least a little worried about me if I were starving to death. We can’t really travel if you’re famished and in pain.” Yeah, that was it. A more clinical and almost distant way to describe it… It was best to disassociate, right? But why did that feel so hard? She was a succubus yes, but…

But for now, he was also concerned with himself. It was an abrupt change in his mind but the chance to focus less on her and more on getting some food and drink for himself was something that he could distract himself with. Bartering with the innkeeper wasn’t hard. A friendly smile, a bit of small talk, some coin being exchanged and he was assured that his meal would be ready in the hour. Beef roast was what they were making tonight, and just the thought of slightly simmered meat and potatoes made him feel all the hungrier after his journey and rendezvous with the succubus at the old temple.

When he had arrived back upstairs, he listened to her playful tone and even the way she ‘swore’, which earned her a slight look of disdain from him… but he recognized that it was probably more an attempt at humor than anything. ‘Well, if I can’t provide when you’ll have other means of making it by, I am sure.” he wasn’t going to make some foolhardy promise about being ‘the best’ or anything like that, merely, he’d let anything he did to her speak for himself. And yet…. The thought of being with a demon like her, and bedding her filled him with something that wasn’t quite unlike excitement, which made him loathe himself a little more over the entire situation. It shouldn’t be exciting, damnit!

But with her fingers trailing against his body, he wondered if she’d find him wanting. Beneath the fabric of his shirt lay firm muscle. He was not an overly muscular man, but as a knight it was clear he kept himself in good shape, with definition and a toned, athletic build. From shoulder, to chest, down his back and even towards his waist there wasn’t much in the way of softness, but he was not harsh and overly rough either. Part of him wanted to ask if she liked what she was feeling… Because the illicit thought and sensation of her hands running against him certainly wasn’t making things easier. So much so that the distraction was rather evident when she began to kiss him with her sudden grabbing motion. “Mmf!” Stifling out a sound of shock, he found his lips pressing back into hers, his body taut against her more curvy and soft frame as one hand held against her hip intimately. If the others saw the way his body curved into hers, and his lips crushed back into the demon they’d think he was a heretic… But he had to admit there was a very electrifying sensation about this all. Biting softly against her lower lip, he wanted to ensure that she wouldn’t feet from anyone else, and if that meant throwing all of his passion and pent up desire into this night then it was a night he wouldn’t hold anything back.

The way Michael put it seemed so distant, so clean-cut, so... unsatisfactory. Char let out a little laugh, a slight shrug rolling over her form as she considered it. They certainly couldn't go dying on one another, but it would've been delicious to find that he'd already considered her need for a bed in other ways. Ah, well.

As Char’s little act to swear earned her a bit of a meaningful look, she’d let an amused smile come to like her lips. She was being honest, yes, but she could at least have some fun with it! She was trying to be playful with him, even though most of her attempts seemed to be shot down. In some way, that just made her want to draw a crack of a smile or even a laugh from him ever more. God, it was so delectable to pry out the little reactions she was getting already, Char was absolutely salivating at the chance to try urging him to further let loose.

His comment made her laugh, a silky chuckle parting her lips as she eyed him up. “Oh, but that won’t do. If I’m only to feed from you, I reckon you wouldn’t like me going to snack on someone else,” she reasoned playfully, a gleam in her eyes, “Besides, I believe what I’m seeing should be enough to provide.” It was a vague compliment, but it was indeed meant as one. Char found him handsome, and while maybe a bit up-tight, that was something she was assured wouldn’t matter once it came to mingling in the sheets.

As Char’s hands greedily trailed up and across his torso, she’d gaze over the revealed skin with some small form of reverence. He’d already appealed as an appetizing option to explore, but even just to start revealing his form beneath those clothes was drawing some heat to her. “Simply...Delectable,” she commented in a low tone, a coy smile playing across her face as she sized up the meal she was awaiting. As Char drew him in to that intimate, heated kiss, her hands drew up along his shoulders before gliding up and into his hair. The noise of surprise from him only egged her on, amused and quite intent to draw many more reactions from the man within her grasp tonight.

The way Michael’s body came to meet hers and that gentle bite at her lip made her let out a soft hum of pleasure against his lips, the sensations quite pleasing both to her senses and her ego. Was he really more eager about this than he seemed? She didn’t doubt it per se, but it also wasn’t expected. It was, however, eagerly welcomed. Even through the thin fabric she wore, she could feel the warmth of his skin as they pressed up against one another, her breasts molding against his torso as her hands worked their way from his hair andndown his back, stopping to grab his butt once - just for fun - before landing on and pulling at his hips.

This gesture was meant not only to guide his hips against hers, but to help let her steer the two back towards the bed as she took careful backwards steps in its direction. When she felt the edge of it press to the back of her knees, she’d pause to withdraw from the fervent kiss. “Not bad for a first taste,” she spoke playfully still, but a genuine little smile rested on her lips as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed right in front of him. “Though, I’ll be definitely needing a more involved feast,” she continued in a sweet and sultry tone, the hands she kept at his hips tugging him in to stand between her warming thighs. Tilting her head back to look up at him from where she sat, he earned a curious and lustful stare from Char as her hands slid down to undo his pants. “I intend to get a fuller taste before my meal,” she chimed, tone dripping like honey as her fingers hooked themselves not only under his pants but any clothing lying beneath as well in order to rid him of them. Sliding them down in one, smooth motion, Char’s eyes lit up at what she uncovered, her cheeky grin widening. “My, my...”

There was something about Char that he loathed. And it wasn’t the fact that she was a demon, the ‘enemy’ in a classical sense. He didn’t want to admit it, but deep down, she had the sort of personality that riled him up. Both in good and bad ways. Everything about her made him feel as if he were on fire, and it was a scary thought. He’d trained to deal with her kind for years, yet there he was basically acquiescing to her bargain of feeding from him and no one else… Assuming he could satisfy her desires. And even that helped to fire something up in him, since it merely gave him a more competitive spirit. He had to do right, he had to entice her. And as much as he disliked her, he had to prove that he was more than an adequate lover. And all these things, from his dislike of her to the way she knew how to make his heart start racing, were a dangerous concoction. Was this really the power of a succubus? At least, a dangerous one like her seemed like more than a worthy foe and he had to wonder about the virtue of whoever was able to imprison her.

But at this moment, none of what happened before in her past really mattered. Or his thoughts on the matter. The mood was far different, and as he felt her hands sliding up against his body there was a positively exhilarating sensation from it. He wasn’t a virgin, he knew his way around a woman (Or so he thought), and while a succubus was no ordinary taverngirl or cute town girl that he had doe eyes for, there was a more sensual affair to the way she did things. Once he was shirtless, it was easy to see broad pecs in the lighting of the room, shadows cast over his abs, and a handful of old scars dotting his upper body and chest, clear signs that he had been in fights before and lived to tell the tale. His body was warm, and his chest rose and fell with every little breath that escaped him during the kiss, his lips softly pressing into hers at first, only for his body to mold further against hers, one of his hands resting against Char’s hip as he felt her plush breasts squishing against him. All the while, they kissed intensely as his tongue soon slid against hers, another moan escaping from his semi parted lips and vibrated back into hers. He loved kissing – and it probably showed just from the way he continued to hold her close, his other hand soon moving for the nape of the demon’s neck as he held her the way he held a lover… And that’s what she was, even if this was just feeding for her and something he claimed to be disgusted by… but between the intensity of his kiss and the rising heat of his body it was a really hard facade to keep up at the moment.

Wherever her hands touched, it was easy to feel that spreading warmth, plus the firmness of his body -though his rear did have a slightly softer feeling to it, it wasn’t quite as soft as a woman’s or hers, but there was just enough padding there that it was a good mix of hard and soft… But as she pulled at his hips afterwards, his hips practically melted against hers, and it was a simple matter of feeling his erection budding and growing, pressing back into her hips as he gasped out at the sensation. His hands remained on her, though the hand on her nape slowly slit down her back as he started to move for her top, looking to remove it as quickly and efficiently as he could… Though the tips of his fingers caressed against her skin, and his nails dragged against her a little more firmly as he not quite fumbled against her, but acted with a hastiness that betrayed any cool countenance he may have hoped for.

“If you need it, you’re not going to have to fight me for it...” Even as he spoke and tried to keep a professional tone, his slightly swollen lips, the way the words came out breathlessly, the catch in his breath as he tried to keep himself standing upright instead of tumbling onto the bed with her. There was no attempt to stop her from undoing his pants and he even helped her, a hand working on unfastening his belt, a hand brushing over hers as he slowly began to ease them down. His erection practically leaped out the moment his pants were low enough, and he’d never heard of a woman finding his size wanting… And from her ear to ear smirk, it seemed even a succubus found his size pleasing. Once he had her top off, he leaned into her, hands running from her stomach, slowly up her curves and towards her breasts, cupping them with his palm and spreading fingers.

For all his earlier talk, for however strong his distaste had seemed, Char was keen to the fact that Michael's actions seemed to be betraying his thoughts on her. They hadn't even gotten to the main event yet, and he was returning her touches with at least as much enthusiasm as she. It wasn't a truly grand surprise– she'd tempted many a man to shift their morals at a moment's notice for her appetite, or even just amusement. However, their bodies melded together, his touch gliding over her form, their tongues mingling sensually, Char could hardly refute the idea that she was more revved up than usual. Whether it was due to her fasting or the specimen of a man she was lying hands on, she wasn't sure, but she certainly didn't mind her situation. It was hard to think, with the moans rising from his parted lips like music to her ears.

Hips melded together, Char would focus in on the sensation of his growing erection, a pleased grin lifting her lips even through the kiss as she wiggled her hips sensually against his. It was easy to press his bulge nearer her core, the fabric of her skirt readily giving way and enabling her to feel him pressing to her dampening pussy even through the fabrics still clothing them. Even her breath became a bit shaky at the sensation, her thighs lit aflame with warmth as her hands clasped onto his hips to pull him on in closer. The warmth was already making her natural instincts kick in. They were a bit early, but if she could stave off her thirst for a bit longer, Char was sure she'd only reap the benefit, considering his attentiveness thus far.

While he did maintain his professional air, it was hard to take him seriously in this state. The sensual flush of his skin, his kiss-swollen lips, and his clear arousal betrayed his distant air, instead drawing a wide, cheeky grin from Char as she took the moment to look him over. "That willing already, are you? I'm hardly one to complain." She taunted lightly, her tone lower and taking on sultry notes as Char's eyes gleamed with a mixture of lust and amusement as they set upon him. The brush of their hands as they both removed his pants didn't go unnoticed, a soft but pleased hum leaving her throat as she realized he'd been intent to help her. Eyeing his erection with a look that only spoke of pleasure, Char would look up at him coyly from beneath her lashes from where she sat upon the edge of the bed.

She shivered slightly at the feel of his nails, and eventually his hands, moving to remove her scanty top. Her breasts weren't shy to bounce softly with their escape, her pale skin and pair of rather generous breasts revealed fully to him now, her nipples already puckering with the anticipation. Char had no shame– instead, as she was left half naked, her gaze merely drifting curiously up to him as if to size up his reaction. The tender touch was reaction enough, the warmth of his hands pressing up along her soft skin itself just enough to draw a soft hum of appreciation from her, a soft gasp parting her lips as his fingertips and palms met her breasts. Not shy to lean into the touch, Char's face began to flush with need, her hips wriggling a little from where she sat as if to speak of the contact they were currently yet denied.

Seeing her opportunity and not shy about getting down to business, her hands would run down from his hips, fingertips splayed against his skin hungrily as they slowly worked nearer his erection. Coming together at its base, she'd let her slender fingers run up along it leisurely, in feather-soft strokes, before taking a bit of a firmer grasp. Stroking his shaft in its entirety, hands wrapped around if with a gentle pressure, Char would maintain sensually half-lidded eye contact with Michael as she continued the motions of her hands. Their rhythm was slow and deliberate, stopping occasionally to run a thumb over its tip to pay the head special attention. She'd lean her head in before long, tongue already out as she gave his cock's head a slow and testing lick. "Allow me a taste, holy knight~" she practically cooed, her breath hot against his shaft as she leaned in, tongue already out to pay him more oral service. Tongue actively pressing against him, Char would occupy her coy mouth with his erection, her head beginning to bob gently as she focused at first on its head before pressing more of the length further back into her mouth.

He wasn’t exactly happy about this, though his body said otherwise. It was truly impossible to act above the influence with it betraying him, and showing off just how aroused he was. Still, the core of his being was passion, so it should have been little surprise to anyone that one of his greatest weaknesses brought about one of his hidden strengths. He wanted his cheeks to burn with anger and shame as he threw her back but instead he found himself drawing her in and relishing the warmth and touch of her body against his. Curvy and soft, and with a delightful heat that was impossible to ignore Still in the end he knew she’d ‘won’ if such a term was even the right one to use, or perhaps he had failed. Either way,, she was getting what she wanted and he knew it, she might have felt more than merely exultant in such a victory. With her hands clasping over his thighs, his hips ground back into her even more firmly as his erection was all but fully erect in that moment, a slight breath of air escaping his lips as he caught his breath and looked to her, cheeks flush with arousal as his hair became slightly disheveled.

“Just…. Shut up and let this happen, Char...” He didn’t want to argue on who would ‘get’ the last word, or on trying to verbally one up one another. It was as much of an admittance of defeat from him as anything else, but as he felt his cheeks continuing to burn, any shame he felt dissipated away the moment he looked into her eyes. They were not filled with disgust or hate – no, instead his near golden pupils were hazy with lust and desire, matching his swollen, parted lips as they gasped for air after the heated kiss they shared. His hands continued to play against her top, his eyes soon looking to the way her breasts softly jiggled once they were free, only for her top to be replaced by a pair of masculine and firm hands as his palms brushed over her nipples and his slightly rougher fingers spread out across her chest, taking a firm handful of each breast and giving them a soft yet affirming squeeze. He wanted to feel her, and he wanted to make her moan in the most sultry of ways possible, wishing nothing more than to share the mutual feeling of pleasure. Seeing the rosiness creep over her features would have been enough to make any man melt in her hands he knew, but he at least wanted to retain some degree of dominance, not wishing to become yet another subservient plaything for her to do with as she willed.

Yet even that was a little more difficult than he’d hoped. As her hands trailed down from his form and athletic body to his more tapered but still built waist, he couldn’t help but shiver at the sensation of being touched and held.”Ahh…..” Letting out a quiet sigh, his hands squeezed her full and heavy breasts all the more firmly as she began to give a more lavish appreciation for his cock. Fully erect by now, he was of generous size and width, something that no woman he’d been with complained about at least. His shaft pulsed and throbbed against her touch, pleasingly warm against her fingers as his body gave out a light shudder, especially when her fingers touched and caressed against his more sensitive tip, a pearly sheen of precum leaking from the tip of it.

“Ah….” His eyes were soon lilting, his gold pupils still looking into Char’s own eyes, a connection between the two as her hand stroked against his hard shaft. When she moved down to more readily pay attention to it, he did not stop her. The moment her tongue flicked against the slightly softer underbelly of his shaft, his body tensed up as a rather pleased sounding sigh escaped his parted lips, lingering out in a more masculine but still soft moan. Those sounds only intensified as her lips engorged him as well, a hand soon moving to cup against her cheek, cradling her and digging his nails softly against her face. He wanted more – needed more from her even, but he knew that he’d be returning the favor with her before the nights end.

Back
Top Bottom