Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Royal Masqueradeball rp. Cerberus and I only.

The setting takes place inside the kingdom of water/holylight where the king and queen are having a Royal Halloween Masqueradeball for their duaghter and their daughter is old enough to be wedded to any royal prince's around the kingdom area or allies.

The king was dressed up as a jester and the queen was dressed up as the queen of hearts from alice in wonderland, they headed downstairs to greet all of their guests and all of the maids and butlers took the guests coats and hung them all up in the closet and they all were wondering if Leo would show up or not.

The king and queen daughter was upstairs getting herself ready for her ball and she was wearing a beautiful white dress with stars and flowers patterns along the bottom of her dress, her hair was up in a perfect french braided bun and she was wearing a beautiful golden feathered mask over her face and along the both sides of her mask had sliver trimmings on the mask as well.

She left her room and headed downstairs and she walked into the ballroom and she greeted all of the guests as well and her name is Princess Angel and her elements powers and skills are anything to do with water/holylight.

And her weapon is a Platium sword she always carries with her inside it's sword case on her left side of her dress and she slowly begins to dance with the prince's that were here already. It's about 6:30pm at nighttime on a nice summer evening out like tonight.(d.)

Zuring Slowly walked into the Ballroom. His bodyguards dispersed all along the ballroom. He looked at all the people and nodded as this would be one Masquerade to remember. His costume looked like it had been touched by the very sun itself. it looked as those that there were flames over it as it contrasted with the black material. His sword was slung across his waist as it lightly tapped against the back of his boots. He was the prince of the neighboring country of the Eternal Sun. His dark eyes set off well against his tanned skin. "Perhaps tonight we shall get to see some excitement." He laughed abit before noticing Princess Angel. Slowly he made his way over to her and bowed as he gently took her hand and kissed it. "A fair night has just become better when you grace it with your mere presence M'lady."

Angel said to him,"Yes your right it's a great night to meet new people in this kingdom and I'm glad that you came. My parent's have told me stories about you kind sir,they were all good things about you kind sir. I'm Princess Angel and you are kind sir.?" She let him kiss her hand and she courtesy to him, and the band begins to play a beautiful slow song and everyone begin to dance with each other and got a bit closer to each other while they all danced really perfect tonight. She hoped that nothing bad will happen tonight at any cost,but she has a bad feeling about tonight and she isn't sure what it could be and she sighed.

Zuring nodded and looked at her. "My name is Zuring Daon, I am the Prince of the Eternal Kingdom of the fire. Im not surprised you dont remember me. The last time we met was many years ago at my countries 200th birthday party." He laughed abit. "we were both young kids back then." He looked around the ballroom and smiled. "Quite a lovely party that you have here but I do think it would suit better if you went and attended it. Their presence would only be further graced by having you within its mists."

Angel looked at him and she said to him,"Yes I do rememeber that day where we both first met each other and your right,we were kids back then. You are a year older then me,and I enjoyed that day. It's nice to meet you once again Zuring Daon,and I'm glad that you came here,because I just found out another prince of an esper is suspose to show up and he is royality as well as you and I. He his the son of the Esper named Shezaie and his name is Chaos and he hates your guts so much and if he sees you here,he'll try to cause a fight with you Zuring. I just thought that I'd let you know that's all Zuring. Of course I'll always attend to my guests and my presences are here and what do you mean by within in the mists.? "

Back
Top Bottom