Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms, Multiverses, and world building. Oh my!

malmshodes

Star
Hey there, somewhat, experienced roleplayer here back from a long hiatus. Tried doing a few casual group rps but haven't a spot of bother getting involved. So I decided to test my hands at a one x one rp.

Firs, let's jump into the good stuff, so you, the reader, can see if we share any of the same interests. Then, if so, comes the rules and that's just to make sure we both know what's what and can work on the same level.

Fandoms, existing universes I'd be interested in doing an rp for.
-Bleach
-Dragon Ball
-Dresden Files
-Fairy Tail
-Fall OUt
-One Piece
-Pokemon
-SCP Foundation
-The Seven Deadly Sins
-Yu Yu Hakusho

Multiverse, a type of rp which takes place where various universes, fan made and/or cannon collide. I don't have too much of a set idea for this, but there are some factors I would like to see.

1. Our characters start of as newbies who are unaware of the mulitverse and slowly explore and grow throughout their adventures
2. The rp will be plot driven as opposed to sandbox (which I don't think can be done anyways.)
3. Something I call the Normalcy Control Agency, or NCA for short is a cooperation, the cooperation, who runs its business all over the multiverse. Their bread and butter is the set up and maintaining of normallacy fields. These fields allow anyone with enough cash to set up areas, planets, fields, homes, personal space, etc, etc which regulate the rules of space, time, etc, etc around them. This way we can have our characters grow in power and ability, while having them deal with new threats without having to just level up the enemies constantly. The NCA also have mercenaries, armed with special items that in same shape or form manipulate normallacy.
4. A multiverse rp doesn't exactly have to start off as a multiverse rp. For example, we can set it in an establish world like One Piece, or Bleach, and go through the establish route, and later on, the characters discover means to go to other universes for continued adventuring.

Design a world: Also I'd love to design a world with someone, set in the spirit of power fantasies like One Piece and Bleach.

Rules and expectations, in no particular order, which are subject to change at a moment's notice.
1. Every post should move the story forwards. What this means is one person shouldn't have to deal with all the work. Each reply should add something to circumstances. So no posts made purely out of reactions and descriptions
2. Communication. I understand things happen but please keep in contact. As much as I'd like my partner to respond to the story daily I know sometimes that can't happen but please let me know what's going on. We all hate being left in the dark.
3. Turns for arcs. I'd really like for my partner and I to alternate between leading arcs. It doesn't have to be one to one, exactly as everyone as dry spells and busier times but, again, no one person should carry the burden.
4. I consider myself a casual writer and you should be one too. Which means no posts under two paragraphs (eight sentences). Also I'm not a grammar nazi but if your reply is eight sentences long and takes takes more than five minutes to read, because of errors then there's a problem.
5. I'm not big on romance, or erotic stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm a complete pervert, but that's neither now or here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom