Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

“The Doctor Will See You Now.” (By CindyHarrison x TanyaStorm)

TanyaStorm

Moon
Our story brings us to a particular part of town, one of the busiest sections. Cars are honking, music is playing, and the streets are crowded. This chaos didn’t help our character in any way, only made her more frustrated.

“Get out of the way, you slowpokes!” A woman yelled through her car with a glance to the clock. She had ten minutes before she would be late, and previously, she had been hitting every red light. Her words wouldn’t be heard by anyone, however, as her windows were rolled up.

Just as she sat back with a huff, the crosswalk cleared, and the light turned green. As soon as she could move she sped away. Luckily, she didn’t hit anymore red lights. She drove into a quieter part of town where most clinics were located. Today was her first pelvic exam after finally putting an end to procrastination (with most of the credit to her friends). They had recommended this particular place; they said it was unlike the others, unusual, as if it were wonderful.

She parked her car near the doorway reluctantly. It’s not that she hated medical examinations, but she didn’t see any point in spending money so someone could examine her sex. She left her car, locked it, and opened the door.

“Name please?” A secretary asked, looking through today’s papers.

“Jenny Callfield.”

Her head shot up immediately. She smiled... oddly.

“Great dear, thank you for coming. It appears that you have filled out all of the necessary forms; please take a seat.”

And so she did with a strange gut feeling. With only one other person waiting in chairs, she swung her legs up over the side and picked up a magazine. So the waiting game began.

26 year old Rebecca Williamson was not only a doctor, but a very successful one as well. Ob/Gyn's as a rule were no stranger to big money but Rebecca had developed a few things that made her even more so.
Dr. Williamson patented a pill that worked as a powerful aphrodesiac for women---for some reason it had no effect on men--
The pill cause warm tingling all over the body but focused on the vagina, making it extremely sensitve and very easy for arousal to take place. In laymen's terms, it made women very horny.
Rebecca had made changes to the pill however...changes that she had no intention on releasing to the open market.
The doctor was a lesbian and a kinky nymphomaniac...she also had a love for BDSM and sexual torture.

Rebecca had developed a more powerful pill....it would make a woman into a sex hungry nympho like herself, but with two differences....the pill was short lived, only a couple hours, but while under it's effect, a woman was helpless...her mind was intact but her body was under the doctor's demented control. By the time the women left, all memory of the past couple hours were gone, leaving only a pleasant feeling of happiness and well being.

The only thing women remembered was the wonderful pleasantness, something that urged them to tell their female friends to change doctors and become Rebecca's patients......it made the doctor smile. If they had any idea what was done to them while under the drug's influence.....

The receptionist came into the doctor's office. "Doctor, you have a new patient," she said...." a Jenny Callfield....she's very attractive...."
The doctor smiled. Her receptionist was not only a good judge of beauty but assisted her in the doctor's sexual exploits.
"bring her into the exam room and get her comfortable in the exam chair...."

The receptionist led the new patient into the exam room, gave her a paper gown and pointed to the exam chair, stirrups already extended.
"Go ahead and lay in the chair," she said cheerfully. "The doctor will be in in a minute...."

Rebecca came into the room not long after her new patient got settled in.
"Hello Miss Callfield," she said, smiling. She took the pill, a small cup of water and gave it to the girl.
"this will relax you," she explained....."everyone that used it says it works wonders...."
As the girl swallowed the pill, Rebecca motioned for the receptionist to bring over a long clear plastic tube but to keep it concealed until ready.
It wouldn't take more than about 30 seconds for her version of the happy pill to kick in. In the meantime, she took a plastic scapula, lubed it and gently inserted it into the girl's pussy.
"Very nice," she commented. "Nice healthy and pink....."

Jenny’s head perked up as the receptionist summoned her. She swung her legs off the arm rest, and then set down the magazine. Gathering her purse, she followed her down the hall.

Entering the room, the smell of sanitation hit her nose. At least the place is clean. She thought to herself. She accepted the gown, giving it an odd look before quickly changing after the nurse left. She left her clothes in a neat pile on the floor and set her purse next to it. Deciding now was a good time to get into the chair, she helped herself up. It was a bit of a struggle into the chair, as she was trying her best not to rip the gown. After finally settling in, she felt a breeze on her womanhood. She hated how exposed her pussy was, but how else did she expect this to work? X-ray through her jeans?

Jenny was about to grab her phone from the counter to mindlessly scroll through it before the door opened. In reply to her greeting, she said “Hello doctor. You can call me Jenny if you’d like, Miss Callfield sounds too formal.”

She accepted the pill and water, swallowing it within ten seconds. Interesting. When she had looked up the examination process online, nothing about a pill was mentioned... maybe it was something new, or she had used an old site. Her thoughts were broken as Dr. Williamson gestured, but was unaware of what it was for. She tossed that thought aside, focusing on the present.

Jenny slightly shifted as she first made contact with her pussy, as it felt a bit uncomfortable. Perhaps it would take a few minutes for the pill to kick in. “That’s good to hear.” She replied; that’s what she expected, but she knew she was no expert. She was about to ask her a question when she suddenly felt something... different. She could feel escalating heat in her stomach. It spread to the rest of her, but was faintest in her limbs, and strongest near her pussy?

Please don’t tell me I’m enjoying this! She thought to herself, suddenly worried that her body was desiring more physical contact. She wasn’t a physical person, but she’s had her fair share of sex.

Almost immediately, she started sweating. Her body was tingling. Her pussy was throbbing. What is happening to me? She asked herself, suddenly very worried. It seemed to get so bad that Dr. Williamson’s slightest touch caused her to flinch. Was she having an opposite reaction to that pill?

The doctor noticed that her new patient was twitching and moving around. She gestured to her receptionist.
"Bring me the straps," she ordered.
Rebecca put the first leather straps on the girl's wrists, securing them to the chair arms.

"Some patients find these exams uncomfortable," she explained...."I don't want to accidently hurt you....this is for your own safety..."
More straps were brought over, securing the girl's ankles to the stirrups. Suddenly, the doctor brought over a solid black rubber object and forcibly stuffed it in the girl's mouth, securing it tightly with straps.....it was a BALLGAG....

"By now," she explained...."my patients usually become highly aroused.....I'm going to give you a double dose just to guarantee you'll become nice and horny....."
The receptionist brought over another pill with some water.
"This one is even more powerful than the last one," she said....."I've developed a series of aphrodesiac pills for women to increase their sexuality and desire. The one I'm about to give you is level two.....by the time you recieve level four, you'll become a sex crazed nympho...."
Rebecca pulled the gag loose just long enough to force the pill down the girl's throat, flushed it down with water then replaced thew gag.

Jenny noticed that Dr. Williamson seemed to notice her discomfort with relief. Maybe she’ll give me an alternate pill or something. Then suddenly, she ordered “Bring me the straps.”

Jenny looked at her in horror. Straps?! For what? Her mouth hung wide open as the receptionist returned, and frozen with shock, her arms and feet were applied. She tried moving in her restraints, only to find that they were locked in place. Her attention shot to Dr. Williamson in rage when she eyed the object in her hand. “I really don’t think this is nesseca—” Her last words of freedom were interrupted. She was suddenly forced into wearing a ballgag? Why on earth did my friends recommend this place? They’re gonna kill me!

Jenny was obviously distressed, pulling on her restraints and yelling. Even more so as suddenly another pill was pushed down her throat, nearly making her choke out of surprise. She coughed several times and whined. “I av y ights!” She tried yelling, mispronouncing ‘I have my rights.’ Her body was writhing around now, desperate for attention. Drool was evidently starting to run down her chin, and were eyes were full of fury.

"Now,now," the doctor said as she pulled off the paper gown, exposing the girl in all her nakedness.
"The pill I just gave you will either turn you into crazed sex maniac or numb you.....either way, it's time...."

The receptionist brought over the long tube. The doctor brought it up to the girl's face.
"first, I'm going to suction you to remove any trace of semen just in case you had sex prior to coming here....if you haven't had any sexual activity....well, it will just simply suck you until you become more cooperative...."

She slipped the tube deep into the girl's pussy, attached the other end to a portable pump and turned it on.
"For your sake," she continued...."you better hope that pill works on you...if not you'll be kept gagged and bound...."

Jenny yelped in surprise as the gown was torn off of her. So much for trying not to rip it. She felt humiliated, trying her best to break the straps, but was furious when that was the opposite of what her body wanted. Wait, did she just say sex maniac?

Jenny looked at the tube in horror, knowing that she had sex a few days ago. Won’t that just dry me out?! She writhed around desperately, almost making it difficult to be placed, but eventually it made its way in. And then it was turned on. It felt so weird.

Jenny could feel some semen and other liquids being sucked from her, her walls becoming dry. She cried out in discomfort. Her hands made fists.

She was about to throw her best interpretation of insults at her doctor when suddenly, she didn’t want to. Her body became overpowered with heat, and she liked it. The fury in her eyes had gone soft, and it instead changed into that of a plea. Her mind was frustrated that there was something in her pussy that wasn’t thrusting or teasing. Her last free thought was something along the lines of ‘this is going to be terrible.”

Now, her thoughts were filled with sexual stimulation. She moaned in frustration. “Elp ee.” She yelled, meaning to say ‘help me’.

Soon the tube showed bodily fluid being sucked from her pussy and down the tube. The doctor gazed at it....
"Hmmm.....semen....well, soon you will become reconditioned. The only fluid will eventually be your own....only your own....."
The tube was pulled out but quickly replaced by a 10 inch Rabbit vibrator....a devious little toy, it had a pair of miniature hard rubber triangular 'ears' on the side that vibrated like crazy. Tne next stage was 4 rows of miniature metal ball bearings that rotated opposite of each other, encased in a very thin film so her body would feel every turn. At the top was a probe that turned around and up and down.

The doctor slipped the vibe inside the girl's pussy, then took a set of vibrating nipple clamps, securing them on her tits.
"Watch this," she told her assistant......

Jenny felt a small flicker of fear towards her promising words, but it was soon eliminated by her new craving. A moment of disappointment was present when the tube was removed, but then her pussy was thrilled that something else was replaced. She squirmed and writhed around as it was turned on. She moaned and gasped at every turn the toy made. She went mad as drool dropped down her face and her abdomen was filled with heat. At this point, her throbbing walls were no longer dry. A light of hunger lit up her eyes as she panted.

(I apologize for my absence; I took a small break from technology.)

The doctor stepped back to watch her drugged captive squirming and moaning, her tits vibrating with the nipple devices going full bore, the Rabbit vibe deep in her pussy working it's magic.

"A shame she won't remember any of this," she told her assistant.....
The doctor took hold of the toy and began fucking her with it....in and out over and over, the ultrapowerful drug forcing the girl to cum again and again and enjoying every moment.

The doctor would pause, pulling the toy out to kneel between her outstretched legs, sucking and swallowing every dew drop that flowed from the girl's pussy.
She slipped the toy back inside her but by now the girl was so wet it wouldn't stay in.
"Maybe if we inserted multiple devices they would stay inside her," she told the assistant. "Bring me 4 more vibrators...."

By now the captive's cunt was soaked.....the doctor squeezed a total of 3 vibrators in her pussy, all of them turned on full power. The 4th was placed inside the girl's tight virgin ass.

Jenny’s attention was focused only on her sexual pleasure; she took no note of what the two women were doing or saying. At this point, her eyes were screwed shut, mainly using her sense of touch. Her nipples had hardened, and the vibrators sent shudders throughout her body.

Her moans escalated as the toy was plunged in, and lowered as it was taken out. Her pussy throbbed as the spinning toy was dragged against her walls, only making her squirm more intensely. She could feel herself cumming profusely, not taking any notice to the small puddle on her chair.

As the toy was taken out, Jenny took that moment to pant as she lay still, partially exhausted from her movement. Her head leaned back, both to take a break and out of frustration. However, a small amount of delight was present as she felt a tongue near her womanhood, and her eyes flew open in surprise.

Jenny felt happy to have the toy replaced, but was disappointed when it continued to slide out. She had tried her best to hold it in to no avail. She barely caught on to the doctor’s order when she saw her assistant bring more of the toys. She began squirming excitedly at the thought of them being used all at once. She shuddered as each was shoved into her pussy and drew a sharp breath of pain as she lost complete virginity. When they were turned on, however, her panting immediately picked up. She squirmed and writhed around profusely, her back arched. “Oh GOD.” She yelled, though it was slightly muffled by the gag. Several similar outbursts, as well as minor screeches, followed. The high intensity of pleasure caused her to have several orgasms, and cum dripped down onto the seat excessively.

Rebecca wished the pill would last longer than it apparently did....of all the girls she had drugged and used, Jenny had the most potential.
She gazed at the bound and gagged beauty as her pussy was stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey, 3 powerful vibrators humming and buzzing angrily inside her, another imbedded in her tight virgin ass. The girl was flopping around in the chair, forced to orgasm again and again, nectar pooling beneath her, the aroma of forced wet sex in the room.

As with all her 'patients', Jenny was videotaped, closeups of her stuffed cunt gushing, the gown long since removed showing the girl in all her naked glory, her tits jiggling as she twisted and moaned through the gag.

The pill would be wearing off soon....The demented doctor knew she would have to remove the toys and straps.
In minutes, the girl was clothed, the gag removed, her pussy again emptied and cleaned. The assistant took away all traces of their experimentation....

"Now then," the doctor said, smiling sweetly. The pill had worn off, leaving Jenny in the same way as all her other patients with a feeling of euphoria and happiness.
"You seem to be in perfect health," she continued....."but I did see some mild irritation.....if you would please follow my assistant back into the waiting room, she'll set you up with a follow up appointment."

Rebecca smiled.....like all the other girls, she knew Jenny wanted to experience the wonderful feeling again, even though she had no memory of what she had just experienced.

Jenny continued to writhe around in her bound position, eyes squeezed shut and her teeth clamped onto the ball gag. She was helplessly a mess, and if presented, such an appearance would scar her social identity forever. However, in the moment, she didn’t care, nor did it come to mind. Her pussy, as well as her sex-craved mind, were focused only on getting the most out of this trembling experience.

It wouldn’t be long until her workout would be finished, although Jenny had no way of knowing it. Without her noticing, everything seemed to slowly come to a stop. Her vision blurred, faded, and the clocks seemed to stop, but only for what seemed a few moments. She was soon broken from the trance and held a hand to her head, confused that she couldn’t remember most anything... it must have been a side effect of the pill. However, she couldn’t deny the blissful state she was in, exhilarated and feeling fulfilled. She was confused on how such feelings were possible, but she shrugged them away. Perhaps this is why her friend had recommended this place; she was sure to do the same for her other friends.

Jenny listened to the doctor’s words with glee. It was an excuse to return, and mild irritation didn’t sound bad at all. She quickly thanked her for her time, then left the room to schedule another appointment. The nearest date available was scheduled; after all, she should be concerned about her health, correct?

Jenny couldn’t deny the blissful state she was in, but she also couldn’t help but feel exhausted as well as sore. She battered away any suspicion, as she might have reacted to the pill more differently than others. She did have to admit, she kinda looked forward to the day she would return.

Rebecca opened the procedure room door just in time to see Jenny walking out. The doctor smiled....the girl looked blissfully happy, almost as if she was brainwashed, the same way as all the other girls.

"Do I have some free time for myself?," she asked her assistant. The girl nodded her head. "your next patient isin't due for another 2 hours...."
The doctor smiled. "I'll be in my office," she replied. "Don't bother me unless there's an emergency...."

Rebecca went into her private office, put on her headphones and locked the door. She opened her laptop and clicked to where her secret files were kept.
There was Jenny, naked, gagged and struggling....the girl's moans were like music to her ears. She watched as the camera zoomed in and focused on the girl's cunt as it was stuffed and stretched.
The doctor wasn't satisfied with what she had done.....she would make this girl....Jenny...into her private sex slave. She would tie her up, fuck her sensless then loan her out like a free whore....

She could hardly wait for the girl's next appointment.....

Back
Top Bottom