Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F [Insert a catchy title here] 1x1 search -closed-

Flarerenta

Super-Earth
Due to a family emergency this search is closed until things calm down and RP's currently ongoing are on hold. Sorry for the inconvenciance.

Welcome to my thread and thank you for at least taking the time to take a quick browse through.

As you can see after a good hiatus from both Bluemoon and roleplaying in general. I am on the prowl for either a saucy little short term or a story driven long term RP to keep myself (and hopefully the person/s joining me.) interested in my spare time. In the coming days I will clean the thread up to be a little easier to read in regards to genres, plots, etc. For now here's a quick spiel about myself.

• Feel free to call me Flare if you would like?
  • I am 29 years old and have been roleplaying since I think somewhere around 2003? A long while at any rate so It's safe to say I have a little knowledge about what I'm doing? Haha.

• Quality over quantity is a pretty good motto to go by when it comes to replies. I usually try to give a paragraph or two at the very least whilst having the ability to pump out an novels worth if I really wish to do so. But in general where possible I will try to give back what I'm given to work with but I do appreciate more than a few sentences worth to work with. I will never give a one liner, Ever!

• I will only be roleplaying via PM's at this stage. If all goes well after a while I may consider something like discord or google docs. But for now PM only both for contact and for RP thanks.
  • I am in fact female despite searching in the male thread. Quite frankly I'm starting my thread out here for the simple fact as you can see in the title I'm searching for either an MxM or MxF pairing with the preference of playing a male character at this point in time.
  • When Pming me, please make sure that you at least let me know what you're interested in roleplaying as I am less likely to answer 'Do you want to rp?' or similar one line texts.
  • Before you go asking about kinks and turn offs please take a quick look at my F-List as you will find just about everything you need to know there. However if I have any specific craving I will list them in a craving section below for both pairings as much as just an itch that needs to be scratched so to speak. I am reasonably open minded and willing to give most things a go at least once but I have absolutely no interest in anything that belongs in the toilet.

• Usually I try to reply at least once a day or multiple times a day if we are both online in order to do so. But my schedule won't always allow for this so keep this in mind if I go MIA for a few days as occasionally for work I do travel where internet isn't always and easily accessible commodity or simply just do not have the time to sit down and reply. I will try to give you a heads up if heading off to poor connection land but in general just be aware I might vanish for a few days at a time.

• I love fantasy! Shapeshifters especially.

That should about sum up the basics but if I happen to think of anything else I will add it later.

Last edited:
Timelines
Timelines I'm fairly flexible on as I am with the world our characters will inhabit. Whilst I prefer a modern setting this does not mean it has anything to do with the current goings on in the world, just simply the mod cons such as mobile phones, internet and things we take for granted in everyday life. I'm more than happy to world build and even mix the times up a little if it works for the theme and characters we wish to use. At any rate don't feel limited but if you are looking for specifics, here you are.

Modern - preference but not limited to.
Medieval - Good for fantasy (in the sense of dragons, elves and so on)

Futuristic/sci-fi - Futuristic/sci-fi settings are probably best discussed and usually come with a plot as I more see this as a time for better technology and creations over say, living souly in a space station or something of the sort.

I'm happy to try out timelines of the ancient Egyptians or even the roman age or as I've said just plain weave our own web of how the world works and which mash of timelines we may like.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cravings

Any of the plots below.
Some taboo stuff really wouldn't be off the cards. Specifically some non-con and maybe a little bestiality (Werewolf form or curious shapeshifters.) not necessarily in the same RP
but we'll see I guess?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Plots
These are not all the plots I have but likely those I would be interested in doing at the time. At a later date I will add more but for now feel free to shoot me any ideas you may be interested in trying out. Worst I can say is no thanks.

What if your pet wasn't really what you thought it was?

M/F human x shapeshifter pairing though it could be tailored for MxM. I will play either role. We can discuss if later we want the human to become a shifter too.

For all those people that have had a pet, everyone of them would say there is something special about them. It could be something as small as just the way a dog wags it's tail whenever they see you coming or how a cat purrs when contently curled up in your lap. It could be a special trick they only perform for you. Whatever it is, they always seem to be the constant companion that never judges and is always just happy to see and be with you.

But what if that dog you picked up from the shelter or horse nestled in your stable wasn't quite what they appeared to be? At first things may have just seemed like the normal. But what seems to be just a clever pooch starts to appear as if it truly understands what you are saying or starts to conveniently place itself in an area of your room just when and where you are getting changed or somehow manages to get into the bathroom as you shower. Watching ever more intently as the days go by.

What if your new horse starts to get a lot more nosy than the average horse, understands more and things start to go from just an overly affectionate and smart beast to something ... stranger? Worse still regardless of what particular pet or even just a stray hanging around by your home; one day that animal turns into a human or something between the two? Would you scream and try to get it as far from you as possible or ... embrace it as an interesting quirk that no one else could dream up?

-One variant/pairing of this plot: MxF or MxM New recruit to the police K-9 unit/ Canine partner. -

Werewolf plots

Rivals

M/F pairing. Open to tweaks and what not as this is like many plots are really just bare bones to work off.

Two packs have always been rivals, at each others throats at every encounter over many years and almost as many generations. Agreements could never be struck to share the territory or pair either alphas offspring together in the hopes of peace between the feuding packs. It has gotten to the point beyond patrols no wolf is allowed to cross to closely to the territory's borders in order to stop the bloodshed.
Of course there always has to be one foolish youth that has to disobey the rules and wander across the border. In doing so they wind up getting themselves captures by a patrol, teased and tortured. The problem with this is it can just as easily start up a war considering the captured wolf is none other but the son/daughter of the alpha and next in line to step up into the role.
Will it be war or will it result in peace?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom