Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FMA (Night Walker and me only)

Niki-Gale

Supernova
Raya was walking around central wondering what she would do on a quiet rainy day "I wonder what Ed, Al and Winery are up to right now" she sighed sitting on a wet bench letting the rain hit her and looking at her right hand and thought "Man i look just like Ed does" She pulled out her watch and thought about how Ed, Al, Winery, Russel and Fletcher all cheered her on and then how her father Roy was so pissed when she became fuerer. "Man a lot has happened in the past year, even crushing on Ed."

The rain never bothered Felix. As he strode through central, his blue uniform remained bone dry. The long, curved, black scabbards on either hip swayed in time with every step, making a barely audible ‘pat pat pat’ sound as they hit his legs. People he passed stared at the tall man with looks of disbelief as the rain itself seemed to disappear before it hit him, forming a small bubble of dry weather about two meters in diameter.

He paused when he saw the woman sitting on the bench. Where have I seen that face before? He stared at Raya as he thought. Wait, is that the new Fuehrer? He brushed some golden hair away from his deep blue eyes and walked slowly towards her, stopping about half a meter from the bench. “Hello. I am sorry to bother you, but are you Raya Mustang?”

Raya looked up at him "Yes and i take it you are the new addition to the milatary. Felix correct, please have a seat. I see you can also use alchemy." her blue eyes showed she was hoping to see the full metal Edward Elric. Rays asked "What can i do for you." the rain started to stop as she sat on the bench.

Felix sat; his posture was a little stiff. He wasn’t sure what to make of Raya. She looked younger than he thought she would. “Yes, Felix Teufel. I’ve been doing alchemy for a long time, but only recently joined the military.” He smiled at her and looked up at the rain turning to vapour over their heads. “People call me the Water Alchemist.” He looked back. “I wasn’t really looking for anything. I’m still trying to find my way around.” He paused, watching her face a moment. “I’m sorry, but if you were waiting for someone, I could leave. I know better than to bother my superiors.”

Raya smiled "Its ok, I'm not wating for anyone just wondering what my two best friends Edward and Alphonse Elric are doing" She pulled out a picture of the them with her and said pointing to Ed "You may know him, he is the Full Metal Alcheist"

Felix looked at the picture closely. “Full Metal huh? Yeah I’ve heard of him. How did he get that name anyway?”

(hmm, well I'll give it a shot, never really put any thought into playing an established character. Also, I never saw the end of the series or read the Manga. I know we are going on the assumption Ed got back from Earth, but did Al get to keep his human body in the process?)

Felix looked up and laughed. "Pleasure to meet you, but you aren't the only alchemist around with automail limbs."

Alphonse ran up behind Edward. "Brother, wait for me! Where are you going?" He stopped at the bench. "Oh, Raya, nice to see you. Whose this with you?" He looked to Felix who gave him a polite smile.

"Felix Teufel, the Water Alchemist. You must be Alphonse Elric."

(yes al kept his body)

Raya smiled "He is the newest addition to the milatary guys. And Al how you guys been. oh Felix your right Ed isn't the only one with automail limbs." she showed hi that she had the same as Ed. "Of the three of us Al here is the only one with out automail" she said smiling happy they were back in central.

Felix laughed and pulled back his left sleeve to show his own automail arm. "Of the four of us you mean."

Al laughed. "You guys! I'm starting to feel left out!"

"Here you two." Felix grinned and waved his automail hand, expanding the dome of evaporation to encompass all four of them. "Going to catch a cold if you keep standing around in the rain."

Al looked up at the dissapearing raindrops overhead, "Hey, that's pretty cool!"

Ed looked up "Not bad for a new dog of the milatary" Raya sat on him pinning him down "Damn it Ed just cause your a best friend dont mean you can make me look bad as the new fuerer you shrimp" Ed went mad "SHRIMP! Raya get off so i can kick your ass! Damn it you are just like your old man!" Raya hit him hard "Dont ever say that I am no where near as rude as my father Roy Mustang" SHe got up and used her alchemy and put Ed in a cage for a bit "Now you stay there and calm down Edward Elric" it was the first time she had ever used his full name. Raya looked at Felix and Al "Sorry guys, oh and Felix i am call the All Around Alchemist."

Al stood outside the cage trying to calm Ed down. Felix just laughed. "Nice trick. A little sensative about his height huh? How... cute." The comment just infuriated Edward more. Felix ignored him and looked to Raya. "All Around Alchemist huh? I'm guessing that means you are good at everything. Or, maybe, you just don't have a strong preference for one element over any other." He smiled at her. "You know, you aren't at all what I expected." He chuckled. "I was worried the fuehrer was going to be some uptight monster. If I knew military people were like this, I would have signed up sooner."

Raya let Ed out as he turned serious when Felix said he thought the fuerer would be uptight. Ed looked at him "The last one was a monster. He killed innocent people and he was the humanculas known as pride, the bastard killed Hueghes and even tryed to kill his own son." Raya put a hand on his shoulder "At least my dad killed him Ed" Ed looked at her "Yeah but Pride also told me that the thing main thing needed for the philosapher stone was human beings, the bastard!"

Felix recoiled slightly and suddenly turned solemn. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. I mean, I heard things had been a mess awhile ago, but I didn't realize it was anything like that. It's a good thing he was stopped, and that you're in charge now Raya."

Raya nodded "Thank you Felix come on we need to get you introduced to my father." Ed turned to Al "Al lets go give our report of Lyor" And he walked next to Raya as they headed to the central head quarters.

Felix and Al followed close behind. Felix quickened his pace to come up along the other side of Raya from Ed. "I've heard about your father. People say he's a great man."

Felix laughed. "Yeah I bet. Must be hard on him to be surpassed by his own daughter. Although I bet he's proud too." He glanced back to Al and then to Ed. "So why don't you two guys wear uniforms like other state alchemists?"

Al piped up. "And, well, I'm not a state alchemist, not really."

Felix smiled. "I see. Just like being with your brother huh? I can understand that."

Al nodded and beamed a smile.

Felix looked back to Raya. "So, I guess I'm going to get to work with you all then. Will be exciting. Never worked with other alchemists before."

Felix smiled and produced his own watch. "So I see." His attention moved off Raya as they neared the military's headquarters. He was excited to finally be there.

Roy stood outside waiting for them "Raya you have reports to go over honey. Welcome back Ed, Al" Ed smirked "Hey Mustang" Raya looked at her dad "Yeah yeah i'll get them, thanks dad" He smiled at her knowing she had it rough being 18 and higher rank then her own father. He then turned to Felix "Felix welcome to central"

Back
Top Bottom