Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Pregnancy, Polyamory, Possessivenes Theme (Looking For Sub/Switch/Dom Male)

DawnMaiden

White isn't always light & black isn't always dark
Welcome to my request thread!​

I've been here for months and loving it so far. I have been a "writer" for years though I take hiatus every now and then when life get too busy. Now, this RT might get awkward, or too straight-forward, but bear with me ;)

For my RP style, I write in past tense, third person POV, and English is not my primary language despite my friends saying otherwise. I always try to keep the mistakes to the minimum but there will be a time when there is error occurs in my brain and I somehow can't recognize that it was wrong. I usually write 1-3 paragraphs of 4 lines but since I'm a bit tied up with college, my post will mostly range around 2 paragraphs, no one liners though, I can guarantee that. When I get inspired (or carried away), I can write more as well. I love plot and smut, though one might get bigger portion than the other lol. My plot to smut ratio range from 20/80 to 60/40, but that's still negotiable if you come up with nice plot to make the smut reasonable. For me, it's going to be a bit boring if we do continuous smut session without small plots in-between. I will only roleplay in PM, though if the RP is very interesting I can do some Discord. I'll tell my partners when my replies are about to slow down and I hope you can do the same. I do love some romance in my RPs and may do a pairing-based roleplay.
I'd say I'm pretty open-minded about most things so don't be afraid to shoot any question if you have any. When you make up your mind to message me, please be ready to brainstorm. I love adding certain small touches to plots and tweak them around, or even combining yours and my craving to the story. Make it unique so we can call it our own.

What I expect from my partner(s) ( for now) are good spelling, no one liners and active roleplayer. I tend to get a tad disturbed when I see you're written as your, I as i, and they're as their, etc. Please use the universal language and not custom-made language in the roleplay. I prefer a real male playing as male, but again, as long as you don't tell me your real gender, I probably won't care. Ignorance is a bliss, I think they said.

SMUT DETAILS TIME!!
I'm a switch but it's hard to find a suitable male-dom so I mostly have been dabbing in femdom. Note that I'm not an expert at things though. I'm open to play futa as well as female, though I'll only have one main character inside the RP. I have a lot of YESes and also some NOs but over here I'll include my NOs to see if it clashed against your craving. I'm uncomfortable with effeminate male, bestiality, cheating, rape, vore, FxF, tentacles, receiving hard abuse and breath play, immediate family-cest, and blood play. On the other hand, I love using sex toys, threesome, teasing, orgasm denial, pregnancy, risk of getting caught and covert public sex (there's a few more but here's the main candies). Also, possessiveness is golden!

Now for RP's ideas, here's a few that may spark inspiration for you :
Craving will be tagged with FAVE at the end of description.

The Bearer
The idea is YC will be MC's breeding slave, giving birth multiple times to her off-springs. Now, you can certainly be creative with this; sci-fi, wizard, demon, slice of life, let's spin a tale! I'm looking for a male who can take a lot of pain. I'm not an abuser, nor I expect you to take extreme pain. I want to try a RP that will/may focused on mpreg, pregnant sex and YC giving birth so you gotta be alright with those kinks. Later, MC would get excited and want to watch him in labor pains, though she would always be at his side to help him give birth. If you play me multiple slaves for this, I'll totally love it! FAVE

Wild and Wilder

Dom x Dom. The main idea is they wrestle for power or control but in the end, they both loved when they are in control and when their partner take control. A possessive trait from the doms will surely spice things up too!

Entwined Flames
Polyamory. It's about three/more people in a relationship, each loving each other equally. Rare to find things like this so I want to try it! It can range from adding a person into existing relationship, a girl walking in on a twincest or three best friends in love with each other. The gender pairing prioritized is MFM. These can go a lot of ways :
A. The princess and her personal servant are in a D/s relationship, then Muse C (A prince, a knight, a peasant, a mage) come and both of them interested in Muse C. Together, they convinced him to enter a relationship with them. This can go in slice of life setting too like CEO x Secretary x Student, Teacher x Student x Teacher, or 3 Roommates.
B. A girl (MC) accidentally walked in on male twins getting it on, but she didn't run away because the sight in front of her was so beautiful and delicious that her panties were soaked. A variation like the girl actually a futa is nice too. FAVE
C. Three best friends went on a trip together, and on the their hotel stay/camping tent, they got drunk and confessed their love for each other. The night could end up in clumsy sex or just sleep and wake up to the girl (MC) stroking them with her hands.
D. Muse A is in love with Muse B and C, yet s/he knows that Muse B and C are in love with each other, apparent by reading their behavior to each other. So Muse A decides to get them together. What s/he don't know is that Muse B and C actually also in love with him/her and they agreed to make Muse A pay for it, by being the final piece in their relationship.
E. Soulmate AU. A person generally have one soulmate, but what if Muse A have two void inside her? This can go into interracial, or the males being twin, brothers, friends, or even, frenemies. Meeting your soulmate for the first time/during certain period can induce "heat" or "aphrodisiac-fueled decision". The boys met Muse A for the first time/during certain period and got very horny, each of them couldn't help but think she's his soulmate but what happens tomorrow morning when she finally revealed that she has two soulmates?

Slave to His Love
It's still a rough idea but if you like it, let's try it! The plot will be about MC who was away for a while (perhaps she was taken hostage, went to a journey or coming back from war). During her time away, she ate a magic fruit (perhaps willing or forced) and it made her look like she was halfway through pregnancy. Upon coming back, YC found her in that state and was mad with jealousy, thinking that she was pregnant with other male's child. We can put some slow build or not before he confronted her and led to possessive sex, which actually impregnated her and become the father of the baby inside her.

Thought of Stars
Muse A (MC) broke up with her boyfriend and he walked away from her, even though he was the one who impregnated her. Come along the kind neighbor, or the thoughful coworker, or her best friend, or a horny demon who helped her around and appeased her horny mood swings. Can go into Polyamory section as well.

Sins of Pleasure
An all-boys school recently opened their door for female students. Muse A (MC) was soon idolized by a lot of males because of her dreamy body. There's also rumors going around that if you ask her out with a purple flower, she would let you have sex with her. Little did they know that she was there to build a harem of her own. May involve 2-3 boys, and plot twist like she's a futa or she's a dom can be interesting. Can go into Polyamory section as well. FAVE

Pairings ideas with my preferred role on the left :
Werewolf x Werewolf
Human x Werewolf
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Human
Doctor x Mafia Boss
CEO x Secretary (or vice versa)
Princess x Servant
Princess x Mage
Princess x Knight
Servant x Prince
Witch x Knight

Send me a PM if these ideas are right up your alley, or if you're willing to be MC's slave. I'll be waiting for your message! Good day, pals!

Last edited:
Wow, things here get buried so fast, don't you think?

Back from hell on earth, pals! 5 slots open!

Updating plots and pairings. 2 Slots open!

Recently come back! I'm opening two slot for now, so PM me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom