Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poke'Sex ((bedlam x dahnei))

bedlam_beauty

Super-Earth
The early morning sun peeked in over the tops of the WireRoot Town trees. Pidgeys shook the morning dew from their feather before fluttering up into warm rays of morning. Just beyond the trees was a clearing several acres wide and long, where various habitats for abandoned and otherwise unrehabilitatable pokemon to reside in the comfort of their own element. The habitats were separated by several yards of green grass, where Grass and Normal type Pokemon would usually play. The entire enclosure was blocked off by picket fences high enough to keep younger Pokemon from getting themselves in danger, but not so high that the older Pokemon would feel trapped. At the head of the fencing was a rather impressive ranch mansion, white and leafed with blue and gold. The sign over the front, double-doors had “Sawa Research, Rehabilitation, and Relaxation Center” emblazoned on it.

The Sawa Center, as it was called, was the closest thing to a Pokemon Center in WireRoot Town. It provided a safe haven for injured and abandoned Pokemon, a place for trainers to rest and recover, and it also had its own local brand of PokeChow and medicines for travel. The Sawa family themselves, consisting of professor parents and their three children, were responsible for the data collection and distribution on Pokemon breeding. The book was called the Pokemon Breeder’s Manual and Guide, but is often shortened down to “PokeSex”. It is also sometimes rumored that the Sawa family did very… intimate research with their Pokemon. Whether or not that was true, the Sawa family always published a new version every year and it’s considered a coming of age ritual in their family for the next child in line to gather the data for the next release.

Today would begin Hanabi’s journey for information.

Hanabi Sawa put the last of her ribbons in her hair. She came running downstairs, nearly tripping over a sleeping Charmander at the foot. The Charmander awoke suddenly, but instead of going on guard, he simply rubbed his eyes and followed Hanabi into the kitchen. There, the two set upon the task of pouring PokeFood into various, brightly colored bowls. After that, they filled a metal tub with fruits and berries and vegetables. By this time, the sun’s rays were pouring in through the gaps in the window blinds.

Other pokemon began to stir now. An Espeon leapt gracefully onto the counter, taking a small bowl labeled “Cleo” from the assortment of containers and disappearing with it. A Khangaskhan appeared, hefting the metal tub up and resting it against her pup-absent tummy. Hanabi and her Charmander had managed to place all the bowl onto a rolling cart by the time the Kangaskhan had arrived and the three of them headed outside. They were greeted with a veritable stampede of hungry Pokemon, each of them taking a bowl appropriate to their size and type. After the older Pokemon had more-or-less emptied the cart, Hanabi sat down in the soft grass to hand feed the baby Pokemon. Each of them received a handful of PokeChow, then a fruit to round out their diet.

“Fyuu, that’s hard work.” Hanabi said as she and her two helpers pushed the cart and tub back inside, “But a good start to the most exciting year of my life.”

Setting the breakfast things aside for a waiting Vaporeon to clean, Hanabi made her way to the front of the mansion, to make sure no abandoned Pokemon and/or hurt/lost trainers had arrived in the night without them hearing their arrival.

Kai Lanzhou paused for a moment from his drawing feeling the gentle morning breeze ruffle through his shoulder length silky black hair. He had stopped from his morning walk to the Sawa Ranch as a inclination to draw sight of the bird pokemon set off for the morning rites true to their instincts and behavioral patterns, not that the whole science thing was of much importance to him anyway. He just loved to sketch the creatures in nature as well as the scenery itself. Next to him laying with head resting on his paws was a rather unusual Arcanine, Kai turned his attention to his white furred friend and smiled.

The Arcanine, then Growlithe, had been found by Kai when he was young wandering out in the forest beyond his home village. He didn't understand at first the reason why he had been left abandoned there in the middle of the clearing, so small and wounded, yet his father had told him that the white fur, although striped with grey streaks, left him at a natural disadvantage in the wild and I was fortunate enough to have found him alive. Kai was attached to him from that day forth and named him Wren. He had been his friend and companion ever since.

Kai put away his sketchbook and slowly stood, stretching as he rose. He slide his shoulder bag on making sure that the five PokeBalls on the modified strap were facing outwards. He started off on the last leg of his long journey. It wasn't like he had stopped far from the ranch though. Sawa Ranch was just on the edge of town and it only took Kai about twenty minutes to get there. When he did finally begin to pass through the front gates of the ranch, he marveled at all the beauty that was on display at the ranch. He never tired of the sight of pokemon, their majesty never failed to amaze him in the least and he thanked the powers that be that he was graced with the chance to live in this world everyday.

He reached the front door rather rapidly and gave it a knock. He had heard stories about the family that ran the Sawa ranch and their infamous Pokesex books but that was part of the reason that he wanted to come here. He wanted to capture a new facet of pokemon lifestyle, a part that he had been wanting to add to his sketchbooks for years… mating. Besides, if the book came out with a publication ever year like it was rumored then why wouldn't he be able to make a little extra money himself to selling some of his illustrations to add to the next publication.

Kai couldn't wait for what could be the best experience of his life. He looked over his shoulder to Wren who looked more like an obedient dog than a pokemon at the moment but he could tell by the way his tail swished as he knocked that he was every bit as anxious for the experience as he was.

(((okkie... super longwinded here but I had to do something to get me started...)))

It’d taken awhile, but Hanabi managed to make it around some still sleeping Pokemon to the front of the house. She pulled the front doors open, putting her whole body into it until her Kangaskahn came and helped. Thanking the Pokemon quickly, she turned to see the boy who was knocking. Her face lit up immediately with a sweet smile and sparkling eyes.

“Hello!” She chirped. The sound brought a small, curious entourage of Pokemon to the front doors, “Welcome to the Sawa Ranch! My name’s Hanabi! Please come in!”

She ushered the curious Pokemon back into the house, where they promptly scattered into the various areas of the place. Just inside the doors was a huge den with several mini-dens set into lowered spots, each featuring a couch set and entertainment center. Off to the far left of the main den area was a counter with a machine similar to those in a Pokemon Center. Hanabi sister, Reiya, was behind the counter, preparing for the morning with a Chancey. Reiya saw her sister and the new boy come in and waved at them, “Good morning!”

“Can I get you anything?” Hanabi asked, bouncing with every step, “A room? Rest for you Pokemon? Medicine? Supplies?”

Kai was a bit taken aback by the pretty girl who answered the door not to mention the fact that she seemed so happy to see someone at her door as early as he was. He figured she must be the youngest daughter of the Sawa's seeing as he knew most of the others by their photos from editions of the PokeSex. As he crossed the threshold, he noticed that there were Pokemon littered about the whole house either sleeping or helping out with household chores. He carefully stepped around Pokemon in the hallway as he followed her into the den. He didn't know why she had brought him into this room but he just gave a silly grin as he followed.

He reached the next room and stopped in his tracks as he noticed who he expected was the girl's older sister. If the girl was beautiful, her sister was gorgeous. This one had to be Reiya, who had been the one who put together the latest version of the family's famous tradition. He wondered if the whole family was as attractive as these two but he wasn't going to complain. It wasn't everyday you came to pledge yourself to a year long expedition to aid someone so attractive.

Her question was given in a soft yet lifting tone that made him smile because she was quite literally bouncing with energy. He was struck though with how to answer her. Wren came padding up next to him pushing the back of his leg gently as if to goad him forward. He took a deep breath. No turning back now.

"It is so very kind of you to ask but I've actually come to assist you." He looked at the younger sister, who he assumed might be the next one to fulfill the Sawa family tradition, his hand absent mindedly scratched the back of his head. "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me making sketches to help with the family research. I mean, I wouldn't ask for much more than recognition for my work. It has been kind of like a dream of mine to contribute to the PokeSex."

With his request out in the open, Kai seemed to loose some of his composure and his gaze dropped down to the floor at Hanabi's feet. Wren showed a small sign of concern as he leaned his head against Kai's thigh nudging him a little.

An immediate blush smeared Reiya's face as the question echoed in the air. She turned away quickly, many of the older Pokemon's faces actually turning to look. Their various expressions ranged from amused to horrified. Hanabi's, however, was an expression of excitement. Clearly there was a secret here that neither of the young trainers knew about. As Hanabi began to answer, a deep, very sexual sounding voice flowed into the den.

"Sketches for the PokeSex?" Taiya, Hanabi's older brother and Reiya's twin (older by three minutes), chuckled softly, "You're quite a risk taker. Drawing nothing but a year's worth of Pokemon fucking?"

"Taiya!" Hanabi pouted, puffing her cheeks out, "Don't do that! You'll scare him off."

As Taiya shrugged and began to descend the stairs not but ten feet from the mini-PokeCenter, Hanabi and Reiya threw their arms up. The eldest Sawa had just stepped out of the shower and had fail to come downstairs in anything but a towel around his waist. It was his unfortunate habit of showing his body off that bothered his younger sisters to no end.

"Will you at least get dressed before breakfast?" Hanabi squeaked, trying not blush.

"Really?" Taiya sighed, then with a lecherous smile, "But you guys never complained before."

Reiya immediately ushered her twin upstairs and Hanabi turned to her guest to apologize.

"I'm sorry for that, my brother's ego is sometimes more than he can handle." She coughed into her hand, trying to remember the topic before their were interrupted, "Ah, yes, illustrations. I think it's a great idea! But, you'll have to talk to my parents to get the final approval. Until then, can I interest you and your pokemon in some breakfast, Mr...?"

Kai didn't know what he was supposed to expect from them but he definitely couldn't have hoped for anything more than Hanabi's expression of utter delight at his offer. He even noticed how Reiya had blushed at the thought of what his offer entailed though it wasn't like he hadn’t thought of it having read over the last editions of the book. He was hanging on her response until a very sexual sounding voice broke his focus diverting all of his attention to its source.

His face flushed almost instantaneously as his eyes devoured the sight before him. If Reiya was gorgeous then her twin, Taiya, was even more so especially half naked. His perfect blonde hair was dripping wet and fell around his face as his question was asked. His slightly pale skin glistened as if he had just gotten out of the shower. The only thing keeping him from being completely nude was a simple white towel wrapped tightly around his waist. Kai wasn't sure why that made him feel a little disappointed but his blush deepened at his words. He had known about what his offer had entailed and wasn't sure if he should offer that it was something he had been doing for a short time now.

He was about to respond when Reiya and Hanabi exclaimed at his current state of dress and ushered him out of the room much too quickly for Kai's taste. He shook it off and looked back to Hanabi who was apologizing for her brothers actions but quickly returned the subject to his offer. Apparently he would have to get approval from the heads of the house but her approval meant a lot to him. He knew that he had at least one person on his side and since Hanabi was the next to uphold the tradition, he figured that was better than nothing. His mood perked though at the thought of having breakfast. A free meal was hard to come by, even for someone like him.

"The name is Kai, Kai Lanzhou." He reached down and patted Wren's head and while his other hand fell upon his five PokeBalls on his shoulder bag strap. He knew that they would be hungry as well. Wren nudged his hand in anticipation. "I would love to have breakfast with you and your family." He gave a small smile and giggled a little at the thought. Just being here was interesting, he wondered what else this place had to offer for entertainment.

Hanabi moved towards the kitchen and dining room. A number of pokemon littered the kitchen, cooking, cleaning, eating, scolding. In the middle of the kitchen sat a large, round table. At the table sat the Sawa traditional breakfast. Eggs, bacon, ham, steak, hash browns, fruit, whatever you wanted was most likely on that table… and if it wasn’t, they’d be able to get ahold of it. Hanabi pulled out all the chairs from the table to make room for the Sawa family and any trainers who had stayed the night. In moments, Taiya and Reiya came in. Reiya was still in her “nurse’s” outfit, a slightly skimpier version of the usual Nurse Joy uniform, which showed off her flat tummy, and Taiya was in an open button-down shirt and torn jeans. Standing side-by-side, the two looked like a pair of dolls.

“Ooh.” Reiya purred as she sat down, the squatting motion flashing her pink Clefairy thong for a second, “Who made breakfast this morning?”

Before Hanabi could answer, a roar of Pokemon entered the room. Behind them came their trainers, an assortment of characters who gathered around the table, eyes wide with excitement. Not long after the rush, the kitchen fell silent, save soft footsteps.

Mijiro and Aila Sawa were the legendary creators of the PokeSex, as well as two of the most gorgeous people in the Pokemon world. Mijiro had come down in a lab coat and black slack (the lab coat opened and showing his bare-chest… like father like son). Aila was dressed in a yukata styled in the colors of an Absol. Her hair was tied up in two pigtails to mimic fox ears. They bowed together, elegant and regal exuming from their being. The trainers applauded the entrance and waited for them to sit. Aila beamed a blushing rending smile at all the trainers, but stopped momentarily on Kai.

“Well, good morning.” She greeted, her voice soft and melodic, almost like a Bellossom’s song. She turned her head to greet the others, “Thank you for joining us this morning at Sawa Ranch. We are always pleased to have you here.”

Kai waited for a few moments before he followed Hanabi into the other room. He stood off to the side unsure of where to sit down. He was about to just sit somewhere when Taiya and Reiya walked into the room scattering his thoughts as he couldn't stop staring at them. They were freaking hot and he couldn't help but notice how unreal they looked while they stood next to each other. This family was truly out of this world sexy and Kai was having some trouble hiding his unruly arousal. He had to visibly bite his lip as Reiya sat down and he caught a slight glimpse of her undergarments that left little to the imagination and he didn't seem to mind it one bit.

He moved to sit but he paused as a crowd of trainers and Pokemon piled into the kitchen and took seats and began eating. He had no idea who they were but felt a little out of place because of the shear number of them. Wren moved in closer to him as they entered, not ever really liking large groups of people. Kai actually got a little more anxious as well. He never really did well with large groups having been an artist for so long he hated loud groups and places.

He edged a little toward the door but didn't get far as the famous couple that started the PokeSex entered the room. He once again was floored with how beautiful the family was. His anxiousness faded as Aila's gaze fell upon him. He felt the heat rising to his face as she talked to him.

"I am pleased to finally meet you as well. I've been invited to join you for breakfast." He took a seat next to Reiya and smiled up to Hanabi, "I really appreciate you for your kindness." He gave her an appreciative smile and turned back to Mijiro and took a deep breath before letting it all out. "I've actually come to ask a request of you. I hope I'm not being too presumptuous but would like to assist your daughter on her journey and illustrate the PokeSex..."

That's it. He though. He had said it and there wasn't anything to take it back. He knew he had to ask before he lost his nerve. At least this way, he could have a meal out of it even if he was rejected.

A silence fell over the dining room. Pokemon and trainers alike stared in wonder at the bold young man. Reiya visibly caught herself from spewing her orange juice over the table, while Taiya just gave a Cheshire grin.

"Illustrations?" Mijiro echoed, before the hushed clamoring of the trainers grew at all. His handsome, wise face formed few wrinkles as he considered the offer. A smile and chuckle came shortly after, as if he were reliving some fond memory. Aila looked over at him and, in a moment only shared by those deeply in love, chuckled as well.

"It's an interesting proposal to say the least." Aila replied, taking a bite out of a strawberry held delicately in her long fingers. There was another long pause before she continued.

"The Pokemon Breeding and Mating Guide is a year-long process. It takes into account the very limits of human and Pokemon relations, the strength of your will, and the depth of your passion." Aila licked her lips, "Mijiro and I went through many hardships that tried our love and our patience. There is no telling what challenges you will face in the year ahead of you..."

"But..." She popped the remaining strawberry piece into her mouth, "I can tell that you have infinite respect for our work and immense passion for your own. If you wish to contribute to our Guide, then I see no reason to hold you back."

Kai waited with baited breathe as he looked slowly from Aila to Mijiro. His anticipation of this moment was eating him alive even Wren had stopped moving looking over to the others. He didn't even notice that the room had fallen silent at his question but he did realize that his whole future could depend on their answer.

He had waited so long to get this far. He had always thought that the PokeSex could use some king of illustration just to make it not only more informative but also slightly more interesting, to say the least. He didn't start his artwork with that goal in mind but he later found himself more and more driven to be the first illustrator of perhaps the Pokemon Breeders most famous book, a small claim to fame but one that he would hold with much pride at doing something he loved as much as drawing those creatures he cherished.

As the couple before him spoke, he found himself in a mix of emotions. He was truly happy that they would accept him but he also understood now what kind of responsibility he now had, a duty he owed to the Sawa family. His eyes brightened visibly and he bowed his head respectfully before he returned their gaze once again.

"I can't tell you how excited and relieved it makes me to hear those words." He spoke up then looking around the table to the other family members, "I promise I won't let you regret this decision." As he prepared to say more his stomach grumbled and he stumbled over some non distinguishable words before saying, "Maybe I should start with breakfast first…"

He scratched the back of his head embarrassed and attacked the plate of food before him to hide his reddened face. He didn't know where to go after this but he knew that he was hungry and that he was one his way to his destiny. He just hoped that he was as prepared for it as he thought.

Reiya fidgeted in her seat as their mother spoke of passion and hardships. Her and Taiya had grown close when they had accompanied each other on their own journeys. Unable to stand whatever was bothering her, Reiya shot a look at Taiya, then turned abruptly out of her seat and stormed out of the kitchen. Taiya shrugged casually, then eyed Kai for a moment before following his twin out. Mijiro and Aila looked at each other and chuckled. Slowly, conversation grew back into the room, paired with the various calls and purrs of Pokemon.

Hanabi, who had not noticed the exchange between her siblings, was beaming again, “Ah! This is so exciting! We’re going to be known as the two who began a whole new tradition in the PokeSex.”

Beside her, her Charmander purred and wagged its little flaming tail. About an hour passed by and soon the kitchen was empty, save Mijiro, Aila, Kai, and Hanabi. Mijiro went outside to retrieve a few Pokemon to help clean, while Aila mulled over what the two young trainers were to do to prepare themselves for the coming year.

“Well, before anything.” Aila said, taking down her hair and letting it fall about her shoulders, “We need to find Taiya and Reiya. Kai, their rooms are upstairs, across the hall from the bathroom with the light blue door. I swear, those two are always conspiring behind my back…”

Kai was listening to what Aila had to say before he took a bite of his breakfast and then was a little taken aback by the explosion of flavor in his mouth. Now, it wasn't like he hadn't expected the food to be bad and all but he didn't expect a mass produced meal of this size to taste this awesome. He was distracted with it for a moment before Reiya abruptly got up from the table and left, her brother shrugging an calmly following suit as if she did this often.

Time crept by afterwards as Kai sampled most of everything on the table. He had a rather interesting conversation with a breeder next to him that had come all this way to show off his skills to the famous PokeSex creators. But before long he had to leave and return to his home, so he left. Unfortunately there had to be a rather unpleasant trainer there who didn't like how he had just shown up and gotten more attention than him. This trainer having long black hair and the usual trainer get up approached Kai.

"You've got some nerve, ya know." He said rather rudely. "For someone with a rejected albino pokemon." Kai stood up quickly and turned around obviously insulted. His Arcanine, Wren, got up from his position next to him and growled.

"You know for someone who is in the presence of such nice people, you seem to lack manners." He looked over at the others. "If you'll excuse us, I'll teach him some manners." Kai walked out of the room to the front of the house with the obviously insulted/insulting Trainer followed him to the field next to the house.

Kai turned on him and waited for him the pull out a PokeBall or something saying, "If you think that my Wren is such a reject, why don't you try and defeat him then." He smiled as Wren stepped forward into the area between them his white mane swaying a little in the wind and then added, "If you can defeat us, I'll leave." The trainer thought that he had this made and smiled.

"You are going to regret that, "He said as he reached behind his back and pulled out a PokeBall and throwing it out he shouted, "Come out, Ludicolo."

The lily pad pokemon came out and from that moment, Kai knew this wasn't going to be to hard. People always seem to underestimate the power of him and Arcanine. The Trainer shouted out for Ludicolo to use water gun on him, trying to go for a quick victory over his fire Pokemon.

Kai saw this and said to Wren, "Quickly, Wren ,dodge it and hit him with a Flamethrower." Wren swiftly dodged to the side and a stream of fire spewed forth from his mouth hitting the much slower opponent knocking him off his feet. The dazed Pokemon was returned by his master who then sent out a Slowking.

"Slowking, Zen head butt, now." commanded the trainer but Kai commanded that Wren jump above him to dodge and come down to use crunch. The blow connected to the shoulder with Arcanine landing upon the poor Slowking knocking him out with his weight and attack. Wren jumped off and moved back to Kai as the Trainer, who was pissed, threw out his last ball. "Mudkip, go."

The pokemon appeared before them but before the trainer had time to command an attack Kai shouted out, "Wren, Thunder Fang, now." Wren moved gently but swiftly and bit his foe with his electrified fangs and the helpless Mudkip promptly fainted. Before the Trainer had any time to react Kai called out to him.

"You are not really worth the time, ya know." He said mocking his earlier comment, "You should have known, Arcanines are fiercely loyal and not as easy to train as some would like to think, albino or not, Wren and I stuck it out and became strong together against bullies like you. Let this be a lesson to you, looks can be deceiving, I'm a lot more powerful than just some pleasant boy with an albino Pokémon." He turned to leave, "Now, if you excuse me, I believe I've missed the rest of breakfast." as he left the defeated Trainer to deal with his injured Pokémon.

He brooded a little on his way back considering that if the boy had been a little more trained then he could have been defeated by him, and then where would he be. He would have had to leave. He was so stupid sometimes. Good thing the trainer hadn't ever realized the fierce speed and power an Arcanine can deliver in battle, even when at a type disadvantage. He hadn't know how long his battle had taken and hoped that he could catch Aila in the kitchen to talk more.

Upon entering the room, Kai noticed that a lot of the people who had been there were gone and he returned just as Mijiro left. Alia addressed him and he figured he might as well go and get them so he could start preparing. "I'll go and figure out what they are up to, and hopefully we can then get started on preparing."

Kai went upstairs and was still admiring how he was about to start one of his greatest dreams. He followed his directions and noticed that the blue door was slightly opened. He was so deep in his thoughts that he entered the room without knocking and froze from what he saw.

(your turn… :3)

“Mmm, Taiya…” Reiya panted, visibly shaking. Both twins were naked, with Reiya propping herself up against the sink counter. Her legs were spread and barely holding her up. Instead, Taiya’s broad shoulders held her as his face was obscured by her legs, “Four times, are you s-serious?”

Taiya pulled his head back to look up at her, licking his lips, “Tired already? That’s so unlike you, hun.”

Reiya blushed and bit her bottom lip. She ran her hands through Taiya’s hair, “I’m not tired. I just don’t want to get caught by any of the trainers still in the house…”

“Let them catch us.” Taiya stood up, his erect cock coming to full view before he pressed it to Reiya’s wet cunt. She shuddered and bucked her hips gently. He lifted her legs up onto the crook of his elbows, leaning her back into the heavily fogged mirror behind her. Reiya groaned as her brother’s thick cock pressed into her for, as previously mentioned, a fourth time straight to the hilt. Her arms immediately wrapped around his neck.

“If we keep this up, you’re going to get me pregnant.” Reiya purred, locking her ankles together behind his back.

“I’d be okay with that.” Taiya pulled back as far as his sister’s legs would let him and slammed back into her, shaking the counter and rattling some items off of it, “I love you, Reiya.”

“I love you too..” She laid her head against his chest, her eyes barely open as she turned to face the now open door. She inhaled sharply, the motion causing her muscle to tighten around Taiya, who shuddered in pleasure, “Taiya!”

The brother smiled and cocked his head towards the door, his blonde hair falling over lusty eyes, “I see that your concern are not unfounded, dear sister..”

Kai froze at what he saw as he opened the door, which swung open as he let go of the handle. Now Kai wasn't one of those types who shirked at sex, hell he was going to be devoting himself to the act for a whole year, it was more of an expected reaction to seeing someone you didn't expect to be doing it to be in mid-coitus as it were. But seeing that blonde with his calm comments as he thrusted into his sister made him blush, not to mention his voluptuous sister's look as he walked in on them just as she climaxed.

Kai wasn't really sure at what was the appropriate thing to do but upon hearing others coming up the stairs, possibly other trainers, He stepped inside and closed the door behind him quickly. He looked over the two, who still seemed a bit flushed which told him that not only had they done this before but they had done it often, today. He looked the pair over again because honestly it was definitely a sight to see, especially with a straight look at Taiya's smooth ass and Reiya's perky breasts . He was just grateful that his clothes aptly hid his own erection.

He couldn't look away so he absent mindedly said, "Aila sent me to find you so I could begin preparations for the trip."

Taiya chuckled, pulling away from a put-off twin and walking towards the intruder. His cock, in its full prominence an impressive seven inches, pressed up against Kai's stomach as Taiya put his hand against the door and leaned forward. He smelled of sweat and musky, dirty sex. The gleam from the sweat only served to make him look more ethereal and godly, "You've got a lot of balls to be coming in here in the middle of us having our fun time. It's not everyday Reiya wears those little Pokemon undies... if she wears any underwear at all."

Reiya followed suit, hopping off the counter and coming up to stand next to Taiya, "What should we do to him, babe? He's stirring up quite a bit of commotion in the house."

"Well..." the brother stroked his chin, thinking, "I suppose it would only be fair to give him a taste of what the next year is going to be like."

Before Taiya even got the word "taste" out of his mouth, Reiya had dropped down to her knees and was furiously undoing Kai's pants.

"Eager little girl, aren't you?" Taiya chuckled, patting Reiya on the head.

Kai didn't have enough time to figure out what was happening but blushed deeply as Taiya got so close to him, his cock brushing up against his shirt The wetness of his sister leaving a damp mark. His breath caught in his throat as Taiya offered to give him a 'taste'. He only had time to think of how he had wanted a 'taste' ever since he had seen the two of them as Reiya attacked his pants and freed his own cock which sprung to attention at its full 6 and a half inches. He could tell his was a little shorter than Taiya's but his length may have been beat but his width was certainly a bit wider than Taiya's, an even match in his eyes.

Kai may have been too awe struck to make the first move but not going to be out done and simple by the fact that it was already rubbing up against him. Kai moved his back and braced himself against the door giving him a little room to play and grasped Taiya's rod in his fingers, gently exploring his length hoping to force a reaction from the luscious boy in front of him. He looked up into Taiya's eyes with greed and lust in mind.

"She isn't the only one who is eager…" he said a smooth grin spreading across his face… :3

Reiya smiled as the organ popped her in the forehead, leaving a little string of precum. Before she could attend to it like she had planned, Taiya held her back. The older twin growled as Kai's hand brushed the length of his cock gently, "Very ballsy."

Taiya grabbed Kai by the shoulder and whipped him around at a sharp 90 degree angle. Now Kai's back was to Taiya and his front was still toward a very eager Reiya and the counter. Reiya, knowing her role, promptly took Kai's cock in her mouth, elliciting a deep, reverberating moan as it just barely tapped the back of her throat. Reiya forced Kai's pants down the rest of the way and pressed the head of his own cock between the younger trainer's cheeks.

"Something tells me you're not entirely inexperienced." Taiya growled into Kai's ear, putting the entirety of his body down along Kai's back, "Wouldn't you say, Reiya?"

Reiya nodded as her tongue flicked about the crown of Kai's head. She wasn't entirely paying attention to her brother's antics, seemingly enamoured by the large member in her mouth.

Kai wasn't surprised by the growl that he had forced out of Taiya and felt himself throb as he smacked Reiya in the head. However, he hadn't expected Taiya to grab him and winced a little as Taiya roughly spun him so that he was behind him. Kai knew what Taiya had in mind and as his cock pressed up against his ass he knew he was going to like these two.

Reiya didn't seem all that interested in the goading of her brother as she devoured Kai's dick pushing it fully into her mouth. This coaxed a moan out of Kai which caused him to push back a little into Taiya letting him get a better feel of that hard body behind him. He let out another gasp as his hot breath passed over his ears.

"I could tell you, but … wouldn't you rather find out yourself… " he stifled a moan from Reiya's menstruations by biting his lip.

Reiya rolled her eyes at the boys' playful conversation, sucking down Kai's precum. She pulled off for a second and took both his balls into her mouth, letting a free hand jerk his cock. Her other hand slid down between her thighs and began to play with her, the slick noise of her cunt as loud as her slurping or her hand on his dick.

"Heh." Taiya grabbed Kai's hips and bucked forward, not entirely surprised that he could enter with just enough resistance, "I wonder who the lucky dick was that got this first."

((Short, sexy, to the point. Deal with it))

Kai couldn't hold himself back anymore as the warm wetness of Reiya's mouth descended to his balls. He hand spared no time as it proceeded to stroke him off. He could hear her moan with pleasure as she started to play with herself. He bit his lip holding himself back for just a little longer enjoying the feeling of her tongue.

All of his effort was lost though as Taiya thrust inside of him, pushing himself in completely to the hilt. His balls tightened and as he let out another moan, hot seed burst from his cock covering Reiya's hand. Though he had spent himself that didn't mean the fun was over. He pushed himself backwards toward Taiya's cock working it inside of his ass.

"He's around," Kai gasped as he felt Taiya's length building up his passion again. He reached his hand back lacing it into Taiya's smooth hair and turned his head pulling Taiya's lips down to his. He'd been able to last like this for hours but he wasn't sure how much time they had left before someone came looking for him. "hmmmmmm…" He moaned again at the thought of being caught with these two sexy beasts…

Taiya wrapped an arm around Kai's waist, not holding back the force in his thrusts. Reiya whimpered as the warm liquid drizzled down her back and hand and the counter.

"What a waste." She said, putting her mouth back around the head and suckling it.

Taiya granted Kai the kiss, but quickly jerked Kai's head to the side to reveal his neck. He licked his teeth, particularly a pair of protruding canines, and bit down on the skin, with enough for to just barely break the skin.

Kai was loving the attention he was getting from the pair. He was a little disappointed when Taiya's broke their kiss but quickly gasped out loud as his canines sunk into Kai's neck.

"Ahhh…. Fuck…" his yelp continued into a moan as he started to get more into the motion of the thrusting from Taiya's. His passion was quickly building back as his cock grew back to its prominence in Reiya's nurturing mouth. He occupied his hands by reaching around to the back of Reiya's head pushing gently at first before forcing her further onto his cock. He knew she had wanted more of it before, and he was more than willing to give it to her.

He had himself between a rock hard cock and a moist mouth and he was loving it. He started teasing Taiya's length within him by flexing his ass every time he was thrusting inside him to coax more of a moan out of him. He didn't know how much longer he was going to last with these sex fiends but he was going to give them everything they wanted. He was a boy who liked to please.

Raiya purred happily, running her tongue along the bottom side of Kai’s cock. Taiya chuckled darkly, his breathing disjointed by Kai’s flexing. He leaned back, grabbing Kai’s shoulder for leverage. With a devious grin plastered on his face, Taiya slammed into the young trainer with thrusts not unlike a jackhammer. At the same time, Raiya sucked Kai in deeply, hitting the back of her throat with him. With no apparent gag reflex, her nose was pressed to his groin, her tongue lapping at his balls greedily.

“You should consider yourself, lucky.” Taiya growled, “Not everyone gets this kind of treatment from us. We’re a picky pair.”

Back
Top Bottom