Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Ladies, Rumble in the Jungle

What are the top things that stop you from reading through, or responding to a post? 3 answer limit.

• Bad/bland title - I want something sexy or exiting, “LF RP partner” is boring.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • The posters lacks profile - No avatar, no info, no go.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No details - No hint as to what type of RP the person even wants, no pairings/kinks etc

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Post is really short - I like to get a good sense of a person based on their writing beforehand

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Post is too long - By the time I’m done reading, I am no longer horny.

• Lack of sex - I just want to put something of mine on/in something of yours

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Lack of story - I want to adventure to the dragon and THEN fuck it.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No plots - I want to know what kind of story you want

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No images/faceclaims/inspirations - I’m a visual person dammit!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No kink list/F list - You could be into screwing palm trees for all I know!

• Kind of an asshole - Overly pushy, overly aggressive sarcasm, insult Bluemoon rules etc

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Bad grammar/excessive spelling mistakes - No one is perfect, but damn, what did it even say?

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

SoftWhispers

Good Ideas and Bad Intentions
Hop down to the sexy pink if you just want to get straight into the action!

Hi everyone! Wow the return back to this site has been amazing, reconnecting with old friends and making new ones has been incredible! Before we hop into the fun, I’d love for you all to take a look at my poll and drop some insight, I’m sure we’ve all seen people post requests and defeat themselves before they even get started, hoping to gather some info and post the results to better help my fellow RP’ers!

***Update - Please don’t just respond with “I’m interested” who do you want to play? Who do you want to play against? Enemy or ally? Kinks? Ideas? Give me something to sink my teeth into***

This is a League of Legends based RP based on the following sample.

Her heat had come at the worst possible time. The league match was in full swing and all she could focus on was the aching feeling deep in her loins, it was driving her mad and causing her to throw the match for her teammates. She couldn't go on like this, the estrus stricken female needed relief. That sound, someone coming? a member of the enemy team? An ally? She doesn't care, all that mattered was her body's need for a good hard rut, as the noise approaches, she looks to its source, hoping they would bring an end to the dizzying arousal

A story ranging from con to dubcon to noncon involving YC, a male/futa LoL champion encountering a very needy champion in distress. Whether they are a teammate who wants to help her out, or an enemy/rival who simply wants to dominate, humiliate and sate their lusts with a beautiful, horny woman. The end result is clear, this gorgeous creature needs to be taken, good and rough

A few images for inspiration (NSFW)

*** = Want.

Rengar - The greatest predators makes for the sultriest of prey.
*** Warwick - Get your blood pumping and howl with her.
*** Nasus - Fully stacked, and knows to how handle a big staff.
Nidalee - Might claw you, might bite you, depends on which 'kitty' you're dealing with.
Neeko - The cutest shape-shifter, everything you've ever wanted. (Filled, you all have a serious chameleon fetish, hot.)

While I am in the mood for more feral/animalistic females to play as, this doesn’t have to be one of the above ladies, and it doesn’t have to be based on being in heat, could just be regular arousal, or simple noncon dominance from an enemy team member.

Here's a few other I wouldn't mind playing. (NSFW)

Akali - Look at those tattoos! The hotness! (Not craving)
*** Diana/Leona - Love this pairing, opposites attract... and then fuck. (Would be fun to do Futa/Futa, I would prefer to play Ms Leo.)
Lux - So cute, so innocent, adore her, or ravage her. (Not craving)
***Soraka - Goddess of the Banana, and total healslut.
Xayah - Are you really surprised she's here? She's taken... but not really. (Cheating would probably be a theme for this)

Not looking for OC’s for this, would like to stay canon for champions, and would prefer if you at least know a little of your chosen character’s general attitude or alignment, mannerisms, etc

Let me know if you’re interested, if so please don’t reply back with just a hello, let me know who you would like to play as/against, kinks or scenarios you would like to include, I love inspiration and images so feel free to include them as well!

Last edited:
***Update - Please don’t just respond with “I’m interested” who do you want to play? Who do you want to play against? Enemy or ally? Kinks? Ideas? Give me something to sink my teeth into***

Bump!

Finished up some very satisfying RP and have some space available once more, please check out some additional pairings and I wold love if you participate in the poll.

Currently craving to play as Nasus/Warwick, also would love to do a Leona/Diana futa on futa pairing, but if you’re craving something else, please feel free to put forward an idea. Neeko is unfortunately recovering due to high demand but most of the others are open.

Back
Top Bottom