Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She Betted Her Ass. (Princess Kaylin x Zeth)

Zeth

Supernova
pokemon_trainer__carter_by_sneedham507-d3epuip.jpg

After a fierce trainer battle n the woods, DEREK STEEL stood the victor. He was a rising trainer who had met Jennifer on the road to Vermilion city. But after the fight it turns out this cute girl trainer had no money to pay for her loss. Well this was Awkward. "So you have no money? How are you going to compensate e for this loss?" He asked her bluntly. This wasthe first time this ad ever come up in his pokemon trainer career. He was not sure what to do ere really.

K0lRVuX.jpg

The girl with the black and blue short sleeve jacket, a light yellow top, a white skirt, and black boots took a deep breath. She returned her pikachu as she muttered, "Whatever....I don't have any money I know this.." She paused as she looked at the boy turning bright red. "Look how about a date alright...."

Derek looked at her ad blinked. "A date?" he replied. Did she mean a actual date? Wait! he heard of this. A certain manga where the girl said 'date'and actually meant sex! Derek also blushed and said,"Very well. We will go on a 'date'. I am free this afternoon." Even after saying that he wasn't sure how to go about this. Should they find an inn? or maybe just go in the forest and shag all natural?

Back
Top Bottom