Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Fate Takes the Wheel ((MasoKittyXPotter-Kun))

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•
"Babe...come out to this con with me!" A woman stands outside walking around in already full cosplay her eyes narrow while she stares at everything but the phone. "...I know you don't do these things...but it would be nice for once to have you around even after I do this! Besides, haven't you thought about doing it even a little?" She asked as she continued to be upset and grunted again, "don't 'Chelsey' me! I just wanted you to come out and hang out a bit is all, I don't even expect you to stay the whole time! We are going to be at the Hyatt...I mean I heard it is good from a good group of my cosplayers! Even some friends that I travel to these things with!" She only got rebukes and rejection from the one that is supposed to love her at least more than her friends and be there more. Finally, she stomped hard making her fake tail shake some. "Fine you asshole, I will go ahead and leave you to your game with your buddies at home. I will be back later ..." She grunted and ended the call as she put her phone away turning her head back knowing that it was about the time she was going to start she headed in putting her game face on.

From her knowledge of her experience with the game and other fate material she moved around acting out her character Tamamo very well, being energetic, flirty and everything to other cosplayers and even normal passer-bys she got pictures and all kinds of other things taken with her and often got compliments on how well she was playing her character. "Aw! Thank you!" She said to some groups that passed by her, then to another "Awww I enjoy doing this!" She really did despite the fact her asshole boyfriend couldn't get into it. It was only over a few things that she could connect with him though the sex wasn't horrible it just sucked that she couldn't share this moment with him oh well. She had other friends she could experience with the ones she came with as she moved around the convention trying to soak up the limelight on her character and enthusiasm to play her.

Michael was taking in the atmosphere of the convention, letting out a soft sigh as he enjoyed the hustle and bustle of the crowd and all the fellow nerds around him. Normally a somewhat shy guy, Michael felt right at home at an anime convention. Just going to things like it helped energize him and made life just a little bit better. He was currently cosplaying as Okabe from Steins:Gate, his brown hair slicked back slightly as he wore a white lab coat, a grey t-shirt, some black pants and shoes. His black, square rimmed glasses covered a pair of handsome hazel eyes as he meandered around the Dealer's Room, taking pictures and buying some stuff before he moved towards the entrance of the convention center to meet his friend.

"Hey, Chelsea!" He called out to her with a grin on his face as her approached her. "Your Tamamo looks amazing! Then again, your cosplays are always killer." He wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a soft hug. They had been friends for a number of years now and often hung out at cons together. "So, just you at the moment?" He questioned, knowing she often hung out with a group of friends during cons. He was also curious if she had finally managed to convince her boyfriend to come but it didn't look like it.

"Well, I'm free if you want to hang out for a bit?" He offered with a soft smile. He had always had a bit of a crush on the cute cosplayer but it felt like it was a bit too late to admit that now that she had had a boyfriend for awhile. Still, he enjoyed hanging out and talking with her and hanging out at a con was always the best so he wasn't going to pass this chance up if he could take it. They didn't always attend the same cons so they could go months without seeing each other sometimes.

Chelsea stopped as she heard a familiar voice turning to notice her friend which looked like Okabe Rhintaro from one of her favorite visual novels. "Oh Hey Michael! You play Okabe good yourself!" She commented as she got a look over enjoying how he had held himself when she commented noticing some of the moves that Okabe did during the Visual novel that she played which was Steins;Gate Elite basically taking from the anime and sticking it into the visual novel aspect of it. She loved how they managed to blend it seamlessly.

Chelsea gave Michael a hug smiling as she nodded, "Yeah I have been surfing the crowds getting autographs and just being fun! Usually, these are how I get rid of some of my nervous energy! Haha!" She commented excitedly though she noticed his glances indicating that she may have somebody else here with her as she gave a firm shake of her head. "Mr....boyfriend couldn't be here....he apparently had some big game to watch with the boys and didn't think that this was important to come with his girlfriend despite her love of it.

She nodded after dumping the subject after speaking a little of it, "Sure, I was getting kind of worn out from the crowds anyway." She commented smiling as she enjoyed Michaels company which was always welcomed. The guy always seemed to really help her when she needed it. "Where do you want to go then Michael or should I say 'Okarin!'" She did her best Myuri voice as she laughed some enjoying the VN and its sister vn and the spin-off a lot.

“It’s not Okabe! It’s HOUOUNI KYOUMA!” Michael proclaimed, doing his best mad scientist laugh and pose which turned a few heads, got a few laughs and had some people asking for pictures which he happily accepted before turning back to Chlesea.

“Sorry to hear he couldn’t make it, I’m here at least though?” Michael offered with a chuckle, offering her a hand to hold so it was easier to stick together in the crowd, but he also just wanted to hold her hand.

“Want to go to Dealer’s Room for abit? Or we can relax in my hotel room for abit.” Michael offered as Chlesea asked how to address him and he gave her a playful wink, “ KYOUMA will be fine. Shall I call you Tamamo?” He asked in return as he gently squeezed her hand.

Chelsea laughed as she listened to his acting as he was spot on with how Okarain acted in the VN, sure she used Myuri's nickname but she often loved it out of all the names in the VN for Okabe. As the heads were turned while he was doing his thing she acted like her character surprised and all that jazz trying to go with his acting as the others that watched clapped and she even saw some camera flashes which made her smile. These things were always good to make her beam and enjoy dressing up as she did at home for fun.

"Yeah...just...he knows I go to these every year and we had plans to start taking it further. I can't just be his 'girlfriend' forever. I do want to have kids and a family eventually." Chelsea said quietly while she eyed some people coming up to them getting into character for a moment after they were satisfied she went back to talking with Michael, "Yeah you are, you often are and my friends agree that you tend to work well with me despite what characters you play which this year again good Hououni Kyouma!" She said making sure he didn't have to go into some mad scientist act in case somebody did recognize his character and expected him to rebuke her comment about him being Okabe Rhintaro.

"I have some things I need to still do before we head over to the hotel, the dealer's room sounds amazing Kyouma! and of course Tamamo!" She does her trademark sounds with the comments as she tried to shake her well-done tail to her actions while she held his hand knowing that he was helping her through the crowd.

“Thinking about marriage and kids huh. Those adult things scare mad scientist but I’d like kids too one day. Take them to cons like this.” Michael grinned as he laced his fingers with Chlesea’s to make it easier for them to hold hands as they entered the dealer’s room.

“Tamamo and KYOUMA. An odd but cool pairing, don’t you think?” Michael asked his friend as they began to look through the many booths as he started to pick out various things to consider to buy himself. Just wandering around the Dealer’s Room, shopping and taking pictures was often one of his favorite parts of any con and having a cute girl like Chlesea next to him made it even better.

Chelsea nodded slowly, "Yeah don't worry this demon just wants her husband to be at her millennium capital so she can work on building it with him." She commented not sure if she intended that to sound like a hit on or not. Chelsea knew Tamamo way too well to be for sure so maybe she didn't realize she was coming off as a little flirty to Michael but right now she didn't care due to how much her boyfriend refused to come to these things. She did all the things he liked! Why not come here?! The thoughts swirled in her head so much that she barely caught what Micheal was saying.

"Yeah hehe, they would be very popular, though a mad scientist of time and a fox demon? That would be mystical and reason clashing so hard. It would be a hardship to sail but I would sail it!" She commented as she looked around at the merchandise knowing that she would often get herself something, which she normally did. She had a decent enough job so she saved up enough money to be able to bring home a good haul from one of these super expensive things. Though she only crinkled her nose at the thought she would have loved to bring something home to her boyfriend, wait, he doesn't like these things! So it doesn't fucking matter! Her face contorted in frustration to anybody around her it looked like she was getting mad at something in front of her when they didn't realize it was over her boyfriend.

If Michael thought Chelsea was hitting on him he didn’t show any signs of it as he just happily walked along side her. He just figured she was acting in character like she normally did but it was still nice to hear regardless.

After he had bought a few things: keychains, figures and even a coffee mug, he bought Chlesea a Mayuri keychain and offered it to her with a smile as he noticed the frustration on her face, he could guess what it was about.

“You look like you could use a drink, I have some of your favorite vodka up in my room if you want?” Michael offered with a playful wink, offering her a chance to unwind and relax.

The next moment she was moving through the convention after buying some of her things while taking the keychain from Michael which was amazing. She loved it though as they moved out of the building.

Then when they entered the Hotel she had her own room here, but she followed Michael to his room so they could have some drinks, between friends cause she needed some due to the number of cons she had gone without her boyfriend and how much she was angry over it. When they were on the elevator she glanced at him, "thanks for inviting me to drink some, I never really drink while doing these cons but ...this one kind of ...I just fucking need it." She swore a little bit as she sighed hard looking at him, "sorry Michael." She commented as they left the elevator.

Then she found herself inside of his Hotel room as he was pouring her a drink, she took it and sipped it wincing from the alcohol drinking it. "ah, thanks Michael this hits the spot.", She commented as she kept watching him giving him a warm smile.

As they rode to elevator up, Michael gently patted Chlesea’s head, rubbing her Tamamo cosplay ears as the elevator arrived at their floor.

“That’s what friends are for, silly. Plus you’re a fun drunk so I don’t mind at all. Michael teased her gently as he opened the door to his room. It was just one queen sized bed since he was on his own this con.

“Drink all you want, I got plenty.” Michael offered with a smile as he poured the girl more vodka and then poured and drank some himself with winching. He hoped this would help her relax.

Chelsea kept drinking a shot after shot as she got more giggly and happy as things went on.

Then blinking in her drunken haze and she was half-naked out of her cosplay outfit and Michael was standing in front of her with his cock out. She blinked, though only smiled drunkenly kissing it, licking the shaft slowly with some moans here and there. Using her hand she stroked him a bit, and her other hand caressing his balls while she swirled her tongue around the tip glancing up at him with a blush on her face.

Michael couldn't quite remember how they had gotten where they were. He remembered taking shots, joking around with Chelsea, placing a hand on her thigh, some flirting...and then they started to make it and one thing led to another. His cock was throbbing and erect, pulsing under Chelsea's tongue and lips. He let out soft moans as his hands moved about, one had moving to grasp her head, running his fingers through her hair and playing with her fox ears as his other hand moved to grope one of her breasts, which fit perfectly in his hand as her flesh molded against his digits.

"Fuck, Chelsea....that feels so good. More~" Michael moaned softly as his fingers moved to twist and tug on one of her perky nipples as his pre-cum dripped onto her tongue for her to taste as his balls rolled around between her fingers. He wanted her to take more of his fat and long cock, more impressive than her boyfriend's into her mouth. He wanted to her hear her praising it and gagging on his thick meat.

Chelsea gasped and whined as she heard Michael call out more mixing with the sensation of her breasts and nipple being played with. "Ah~ mmmm Michael ...you are really packing down here...hehe. A nerdy boy with a huge cock?" She giggled cutely as she ran her tongue up and down his member while still using her hand to stroke him lovingly. "Makes me wanna eat it up hun~" She cooed some more eyeing it some affectionately before she did a few more passes with her tongue, also visiting his balls taking each in and slurping on them moaning. Her eyes glancing up at him once and a while as she sucked on them. With a wet 'pop' she let out a gasp, her own body was starting to grow red hot, her thighs rubbed together as dampness started to show on her panties.

However, the cock in front of her called for her as she leaned up letting her tongue hang out a bit she sank slowly down onto his member. Her tongue swirling around his head like before, but once it crossed into her mouth, her tongue swirled under his ridge. Her moans were ragged and needy as she slowly sank further onto his cock, her teeth gently scratching along the surface, and her tongue continuing to move and glide around his member trying to get every inch of his cock. "Mmmmmm~" She moaned out as she slowly slid his meat further into her mouth as her hot breath coursed over it till finally. He hit the back of her throat. Though before she would take him into her throat she began to bob up and down on him first to give him a lot of pleasure before she would to deep throat him ignoring the urge to do so.

“You like it? Eat it up then, babe. I wanna hear you choking on it.” Michael teased Chlesea back as she licked up his cock and sucked his balls with glee. “Better than your boyfriend’s?” He asked though the moans, quite curious as to what her answer would be.

Soon her mouth had engulfed his cock once more as she took more and more of his fatty cock as he tried to push her head down more, wanting her to bottom out on his cock and to deepthroat him as his hairy base pressed against her lips and nose, his musk filling her up.

“Fuck, Chelsea. Give me a titfuck now, I want my cock sandwiched between these lovely tits.” Michael moaned as he squeezed one of her breasts and pulled his cock out, slapping it against her cheek.

Chelsea popped off of his cock for a second, "Yes ...so much better!!" She commented quickly as she continued to blow him moaning on it as her body was flushing, even though her makeup.

When she felt Michael push her down further than she had done before she winced as some tears fell messing up her mascara as she pushed his huge cock into her throat gagging, groaning, and whining as her throat vibrated and clamped down on him for a moment before she pulled back for some air not used to deepthroating that much. Though she was getting drunk on his musk and taste.

Chelsea made a playful gasp as she felt Michael slap her with his cock, she smirked making sure she pulled off all of the top of her cosplay outfit she bunched up her tits and made sure his cock was nestled in between them. "Okay, babe." She cooed as she began to move her body up and down making his cock fuck her tits. While doing this she would kiss and lick it when it would come up to meet her making her moan, even more, feeling the heat of his erection.

As Chelsea wrapped her tits around his cock and began to pump Michael’s groans grew louder and longer as he moved both his hands to tease and tug on her nipples, twisting and tugging on the perky nubs as he felt his cock throbbing beneath her tongue and breasts as he felt his climax building.

“Fuck babe, I’m getting ready to cum! Want me to cum all over your face and tits? Is your pussy soaked and begging to be fucked?” Michael questioned between moans, his hips gyrating wildly as his base slapped against the bottom of her breasts and made her mounds jiggle.

Chelsea whined some more as she couldn't believe how good this felt! Maybe it was the alcohol but she was enjoying this way more than she did with her boyfriend. As she heard Michael's groans grow louder she knew she was doing it right, also feeling his cock pulse and twitch between her tits was also another good sign. Though it was her turn when he started to tug and twist she let out some whines and moans, "Yes...mmmm...Michael....ahh!!" She let out whimpers as she would continue to lick and suck when his cock up would come up to meet her.

"Yes, cum on me!! I wanna feel it I want you to fucking cum baby! Yes...I am so wet hunny!! Ah!!" She tries to say but she ends up moaning out the last bit and couldn't focus as she was losing herself in his musk and how hot it felt as she knew his orgasm was close. Her own panties drenched by this point as the arousal was flowing down her thighs.

The pressure in his cock was become too much as Chelsea eagerly licked at his cock, drinking up his pre-cum and roughly pumping her tits to give him the best tit-fuck she possibly could. He rewarded her by twist and pinching her nipples skillfully as the inside of her tits became slick with his pre-cum as his climax could no longer be held back, his hips shaking violently and chaotic as he moaned loudly.

"Fuuuucck! I'm coming Chlesea! I'm coming all on your face and tits...take it like a good little whore~" Michael managed to groan out before shooting out a massive load of his hot and sticky seed. He covered Chlesea's face and tits with his cum, some of his mess dripping down her smooth stomach. She was coated and marked by his seed, his cock still twitching, throbbing and fully erect between her tits, already ready for round two as Michael's breath was ragged but he was clearly ready for more too.

Chelsea continued to moan loudly as she moved her body up and down, her breasts very slick form her sweat mingling with his juices from his cock. Her eyes were half laden and full of desire as she slurped and licked up his pre. Her moans got more desperate as she wanted this man to come, she wanted his hot seed all over her chest, face, and everything in between. A few heavy cries came out of her mouth when she felt his hands pinch and twist her nipples skillfully which made her body tremble from the sensations though it didn't stop her tempo of how she was tit fucking his cock.

"Yes, cum for me baby, come all over me!!! I will mmmm fuck!!" She moaned out loudly as she continued to tit fuck him though when she felt the twitch of his cock she slowed down. So that the ropes could get all over her face, and chest as she had to even slightly close an eye as it got on her eyelid while some got near her mouth, she slowly licked it off as she leaned in and licked his head even as he was weakly shooting some out still. Meanwhile doing this she was moaning loudly whining and cooing lovingly as she licked up his semen from his cock, her hands, and even from her tits about letting out joyful moans as she cleaned him up and herself half way. "Mmmm....sweetie you fucked my tits good....oh..." She glanced at his cock smirking, "you want my pussy baby? you seem raring to go...cause I am...." She giggled as she stood up, panting and moaning some, slowly she reached under her Tamamo outfit and pulled off her soaked panties. She showed him to Michael before she tossed it at him, Though she wasn't sure if she hit him or not it didn't matter as she bent over showing her ass off. "You wanna fuck this baby?" She giggled wiggling her ass enticingly.

Michael let out soft moans as his cock twitched beneath Chelsea's tongue as she cleaned his fat and erect cock, licking up his cum quite eagerly as he managed to catch his breath just in time for him to watch his lover take her panties off and fling them in his direction. He caught them and gazed at them, grinning as he saw just how soaked they were. He took a few licks, his tongue licking up her love juice before tossing the garment behind him as he watched Chelsea wiggle her bubbly and cute ass.

"You're fucking soaked, babe...your boyfriend not dicking you enough?" Michael teased as he got on his knees behind the girl, giving her creamy ass a good spank, leaving a faint red handprint as he gripped her ass firmly rubbing his massive cock against her quivering pussy, his bulbous tip pressing and rubbing against her clitoris, teasing her as Michael planted kisses up her back and nibbled softly on her neck. "Beg for it....beg for my cock...tell me how much better I am than your loser boyfriend and how much you love my cock and I might fuck you..." His hot voice filled her ears as his cock continued to tease her pussy, his tip pressing against her entrance but never entering her.

Chelsea watched Michael act that way with her garment which made her even hotter, she could see her pussy lips twitch from the sight. She couldn't believe she was getting this much enjoyment from watching a man play with her panties like that. She bit her lip and smirked as her eyes never left him while he did that enjoying the show way too much than she should.

"Hm...I am normally this wet...on cons due to how many hot guys are on when I am cosplaying. But my fucking Boyfriend doesn't come so I don't get off enough.", She comments with another lip bite and a gentle whine. "He rather sits at home with his sausage fest...and not have this." She wiggled her ass some more though noticing him get on his knees behind her it made her moan gently in anticipation. "Ah!!!" She cried out shaking a little bit from the slap enjoying every bit of it. Then when he finally was mounting her she loved how he was bent over her though what really made her cry out in moans when she felt his head rub against her clit. It made ever nerve of hers shoot alive as she began to gently drool from the sensations. She had already been turned on from the tit job. This was more piling on that her body began to respond to mixed with the fact he had nibbled on her neck making her crane her neck some so he could do it easily. "Yes, Michael, baby, please give me your fat cock! I want that rock hard meat inside of me now!" She moaned and whined the statement to him looking at him giving him a needy look. "You are so much better than him! Michael! So much better, and your cock is way better too...so big, hard, and fat...I want it inside me now!" She moaned it out louder now her face showing her desire clear as day.

Michael's grin only widened as Chelsea said all the things he wanted to hear: how she was slutty and always wet at cons, how his cock was so much better than her boyfriend's and how she wanted it stuffed inside her so badly. He pressed the bulbous tip at her entrance as he licked her cheek and then gave her a playful grin. "That'a a good whore...a good whore get rewarded." With those words, he pressed his lips up roughly against her own, his tongue lashing at her lips as his cock pushed its way into her quivering and waiting pussy.

His girth spread her tight pussy quite a bit, her womanhood not used to accommodating such girth as he pushed his fat cock inch by each into her, his tip soon pushing up against her cervix and he wasn't even fully sheathed inside her yet! He still had quite a bit to go. His hands moved as well, his hand on her ass spanked her again before moving down towards her clitoris as he began to rapidly rub and tug on her most sensitive bud as his other hand moved up to one of her jiggle breasts, groping the mound and pinching her nipple as he began to fuck her harder and faster, his cock threatening to push past her cervix and enter her womb!

Chelsea loved the comments coming out of Michael which was music to her ears as she only coos loudly at his whore comment. "Thank you, baby, I can't wait!" She only made a simple comment as she could feel his burning heat right next to her entrance. It made her shudder at what was going to come again. When he would rub against her entrance she would moan out grinding her own pussy lips against his head, Though when she felt him push into her pussy she couldn't believe how much bigger he was than her boyfriend! Like where was this man been all her life?! The thoughts swirled in her head as she felt some slight pain mixed with pleasure as his massive member pushed forth into her.

The size continued to astound her as her inner walls tried to accommodate such a large member as he kept pushing in. Though outward she was moaning loudly by now as she wasn't used to such a size and she had some tears on the sides of her eyes while she trembled hard. Her hands gripped the carpet as she bit her lip hard. Michael's cock felt like it had no end and that she didn't think she would last without being split open. When he felt like he still had more to go and hit her cervix she finally called out, "Ahhnn!! Baby, you are so big! Oh, where you have you been all my life?!" She called out harshly then she cried out in whines and moans as she felt him slap her ass making her body tremble and shake hard. Though it didn't stop there as she screamed out feeling him tug at her clit, and even her breast sending collective powerful sensations to her brain. Her eyes rolled up as she had drool coming off both sides of her mouth as she moaned out loudly. Then the fucking came as she felt him punch her in the cervix which each time made her OOF cause it felt like a punch but other than that it was riding pleasure unending as she screamed and moaned from his assault on her body. Her own orgasm already building from the large member in her and the other stimulation was threatening to overtake her mind. "AHHH YES BABY MMMM FUCK!! MICHAEL!!!" She screamed out as she gripped the carpet hard that her knuckles were turning white!

As he molded Chelsea's pussy to the shape of his cock he was also molding her mind by fucking her so roughly and well. He was making her his, making her willing to do whatever he said in order to get his dick. "That's right...you're mine now, Chelsea...my little whore...I'll fuck you whenever and wherever I want and you'll do whatever I say, even fuck other dudes if I say so." Michael laughed, twisting her clitoris and nipple at the same time as his tip finally punched past her cervix and his cock invaded her womb! Her stomach bulged out as his fat cock entered her deepest spot as his moans grew louder.

"Fuck...how does it feel to finally have a real man fuck you! Say how much you enjoy it and love me!" Michael roared as he fucked her even harder and faster, slamming his hips against her ass with every thrust and making her rear jiggle violently as he fucked her like a bitch in heat as he claimed her completely and utterly as his own, his cock dominating her and turning her into his slave.

Chelsea couldn't help how this man was fucking her so right, it was odd she hadn't been fucked this good before. "Ahhhn!! Yes!! Yes!!! Okay!!! I will Michael!!" She moaned out loudly as her mind was lost in his fucking not realizing what she was actually saying to him that could be used against her but that didn't matter. Michael's cock was amazing and she couldn't believe tha she was riding it right now. More screams and moans erupted from her mouth as her mind slowly began to melt into the aggressive waves of pleasure hitting her. She could feel herself growing tenser and her pussy tighter around his large cock. Her orgasm was coming and it was coming hard, eventually, soon she would explode with it as her head thrashed, drool flowing down the sides of her mouth and her eyes closed shut. Though it seemed like it wouldn't end and it only grew stronger as she felt him push past her cervix which made her cry out loudly, her eyes rolling up in her head as she bit her lip hard trying to not lose herself completely whines and moans echoed in the hotel room.

"It feels great Michael yes!!! It feels amazing!! You are a real man!! aHHHH!!", She moaned and whined hard like a bitch in heat, sweat mingled with her juices down her ass and thighs while other beads when down her face and body in unison. Though most of it was being launched off of her as they rocked together hard, slapping and her body shuddering the pleasure threatening to overwhelm her and break her right then and now.

Back
Top Bottom