Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Outrun the Midnight Hour

incendonocturne

A Land Unreachable, with Stone Walls.
-Club Notte. In Italian, it meant night but it was pronounced ‘naughty’. A double meaning and done very much on purpose. The club was housed in what had once been a lovely old stage theater. It still held a bit of that old charm in its structure but it had also been renovated to accommodate the rather high end New York nightclub and the progression of time as it marched on into new eras. This era belonged to the Adragna family, more specifically, the 24 year old, Ilaria. The youngest of the family and the only girl born to Marco and Sophia Adragna.

Ignazio “Naz” Adragna stood at the bar, resting an elbow against its polished top as a finger tapped impatiently amidst the colorful and sparkling neon that shined upon its mirror like surface. His dark eyes casting slow and steady over the writhing coutured bodies of his sisters patrons. The delivery was only a few minutes late but it was still late. This not only irritated Naz to no end, it had a niggle of worry worming its way up his spine.

He glanced up to the long row of boxes that had once provided theater goers the ability to watch the stage plays from above, in posh comfort. The old state boxes had been sealed up and now provided areas for more ‘private’ parties. Be it orgies, drugs or celebrities wanting to party in a more private setting rather than with the commoners on the main floor. All but one had been sealed up, the Royal Suite. It had been glassed in and the Adragna Princess was perched on her ‘throne’ watching over her small empire. The soft glow of the television set behind her illuminated her exotic dark hair and pale olive skin and all at once made her appear all imposing and angelic at the same time. He knew she could be both. He’d grown up with her and she just had a presence about her. As beautiful as their mother and as headstrong as their father.

He watched her look at her watch and then glare down at him. She too knew the delivery was late and she was none too happy about it. It had yet to reach a half hour late, the cushion given but it didn’t bode any better with her than it did Naz. They were never late.

He watched her attention drift to the door before darting back toward him. A flash of two fingers and then she pointed to the entry. His gaze followed. Though he didn’t recognize the two women trying to gain entry, he knew she wouldn’t have pointed them out specifically if she hadn’t. Catching the bouncers attention, he drew a finger across his throat and shook his head. Telling the man, the pair weren’t allowed in.

When his attention drifted back up to the Royal Box, Ilaria was gone. The flickering light of the television cast upon the glass in undulating colors, much like the neon on the bar top. Both lost in the shifting lights that moved to the beat of the music the DJ spun out from the speakers.

He didn’t dwell on where she’d gone. If she was coming to him, she’d arrive in her own time. He turned instead to the bar and the tender behind it, flicking a finger in the man’s direction, ordering his usual, which was promptly delivered. He turned with it in hand and went back to watching the floor in brooding silence for now.-

A few notes on this:

This was a story that was started and then ghosted. I really enjoyed the creation of the Adragna siblings and I’d like to not let them fall by the wayside. I also really liked my opening post, therefore yes it’s being recycled. Usually I prefer not to do opening posts because I generally suck at them in my opinion. Lol So whoever decides they’d like to play this with me, gets lucky this time. ;)

This is NOT an incestual tale. I want to make this clear for the simple fact that some see the word “siblings” and that’s where their minds go. I am playing both the brother and sister, so if you’re looking for incest, this is not the place.

It is a Mafia geared story though.

What I want? A good, fun, action packed, adventurous, romantic sort of story. I’d also like to throw some sort of supernatural element in. YC can be a vampire or maybe a werewolf (only during the phases of the full moon though and NO there will be no animalistic fucking when he’s in werewolf form. He could try and I’d even be open for a trying scene but....he would get the proverbial swat on the nose, just fair warning.)

MC’s:
Ignazio “Naz” Adragna (Age 31)

Ilaria Adragna (Age 24)

Face claim on Ilaria is negotiable if you’d prefer someone else. I can adjust Naz’s face claim thereafter.

YC:
Name TBD by you. (Naz’s best friend, so I’m assuming he’d be around the same age as Naz. Chasing after Ilaria. Face claim not negotiable.)

I like to pepper images throughout, whether it’s depicting facial expressions or to illustrate what they are wearing in that moment. I would greatly appreciate the same. It does not have to be every single post, mine will not be but I like the use of pictures to help enhance the story.

Everything else can be discussed via PM.

Link to my Main RT thread. I do not want anything from my main RT thread, so please do not come to me unless it’s specifically for this particular story. I am merely posting it so that potential partners have easy access to all of my other rules and preferences aside from what I’ve listed here already.

Come informed, ready to plot, ready to play. And please, don’t just ghost if it’s not working out for you. Say something, I won’t be offended or upset....unless you just ghost.

Let’s play.....
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom