Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Years That Passed ~ Kratos and Chokuro

Chokuro

Pulsar
Ten years had passed since Odette was in this town. She and her family had to move away since her Father had gotten a better job, one that they needed to move. If they had not, then her father would have lost his job and so much else would have fallen apart. She did not wish to leave her home town though. There was her best friend that she left behind. Now, though, her father and mother had gone up in their jobs and have enough money and weight upon their companies that they could move wherever they wanted. So, for their daughterâ??s last two years of high school, they decided to bring her back to their hometown. Both her parents had graduated from this high school, so they wanted their daughter to do the same. She definitely had the grades to easily transfer with too. She had gotten complete Aâ??s for the past ten years in everything. She was the Class President, President of quite a few clubs, and in the art program just to top everything off with a nice little cherry.

By now, the house was pretty much unpacked with all the things that were brought from before. Filling up the kitchen and anything else in the very nice, mini-mansion Odette now lived in. Her parents had the money, so they wanted to be sure to use it for their house. A little dream they had had before. There was still a good month until school started, so the blonde teen had a lot of time to spare before she had to worry about doing anything school-related. Currently, she wanted to explore her old playgrounds, as it may be. She was excited to be back and badly wanted to see if she would remember where things were. See where things have changed. Possibly run into her old friend. She was nervous about that factor though. He was a bit older than her and well, she did not know how he would have grown up through these years.

Pulling on a pair of white shorts, a tank top with little pink and purple stars, Odette headed to the mirror, trying to see how she wanted her hair. Eventually, she decided to just pulled her long, blonde hair up into a messy little bun and slip her feet into some white strappy heels. Skipping out of her room, she scooped up a purse and then took the car keys from the kitchen counter and was out the door. Her parents were at work, so they did not really care where she went since she was their good little daughter, they tended to not have to worry about her. She moved to the VW Beetle that was in the driveway, painted a nice lilac to match the blondeâ??s eyes. Yes, for some strange reason, she had purple eyes, and she did not really know why, but she just let it be. Starting up the car, she made her way out of the driveway, rolling down and around the town for a while. Soon enough, she spotted the park she would always play in. Smiling to herself, she hopped out, leaving her purse in the car and just shoving her key into her back pocket, she gladly made her way through the park, heading to one of the swings. Sitting and she began to silently swing, glad to be back.

It really was quite amazing how much could happen in just a couple of years, but when it came changes over time, the only thing that Seth had kept was his looks, other then that over a period of ten years he had really taken a turn into what most would call typical bad boy behavior and in all honesty if one looked back the signs were all there that such a thing would occur. He had never been one for rules and at the age of twelve he had been charged with numerous criminal acts. Theft was the main thing that was common between most although there were charges of assault as well and amazingly he had only seen the inside of a cell roughly say well at least twice a year although he had only just recently got out for theft of a vehicle, and on top of that speeding with of course no license, but like every eighteen year old his slate had been cleaned a few day after his birthday. The signs when he was younger was that his father being his main influence was a gang member and a man if the streets which was what Seth himself had become although he had not just yet got into a gang mainly because in the previous years he had various fights and most were with the local gangs of with people that had connections. He had not always been this way for example a few weeks after his best friend left him when he was eight nothing really held him back and from the age of nine he learnt the street, the style of fights that would take place and the law already was a laughing matter.

Not once had he ever considered moving once his father never came home anymore, rumour has it that it was possible he was killed but Seth considered himself independant especially now. He had broken every rule so far placed on him and generally two or three weeks after being hired for work would they realize he was only there for the theft and fraud possabilities. Most had a rather general respect for him but that could have been out of fear that be takes no shit from anyone no matter who they were, it was a reasonably dangerous method of living but so far of had made everything completely under his ownership when he stole, fought or just generally caused trouble. Truth was this dark black haired individual could have easily had a different with decent looks and dress sence on top of that but he was above the law and any one else in his opinion of which meant he was quite stubborn just in general. Today him and his friends had decided on a location to meet where they would discuss the robbery of which Sett had mainly planned. The others would be more of use as distractions then as actual help. But for this task that was what would be working in his favor. His dark green eyes peered around as he started to walk the streets like he generally would around this time, his jeans a little loose and his tshirt had some vulgar language spread across it saying,' say shit to my face or fuck off and be a pussy. Your choice'

His walk was cut a little short as a mugger came up obviously not knowing who he was attempting to mug in one of the alleyways, Seth's right hand came up just as quick as the man showed his knife the knuckle busters colliding solidly with the jaw that was presented to it, this seemed to catch the mug off guard before Seth's knee came upwards before a split second after he watched the person drop down "unlucky for you, I don't give money...I take it" he then quickly searched the dazed body finding a decent amount of cash "you made me late for something I was heading towards.." his foot then kicked into the stomach of this man ad he tried to get up before he started to walk away and head towards the park which he would cut through to save on the lost time. Little did he know that in deciding to go this alternative route would slow him down to the point that he would have to rearrange the meeting.

The swings continued to creak every time the blonde would go bath and forth in her happy little thoughts. She really was not paying much attention to what was on around her. Sure, she was not oblivious enough to get molested or anything of that negative sort â?? that and it was the middle of the day â?? but she was enough where unless one yelled her name, she would not really realize that there was another person with her. She was just occupied in her thoughts. She was trying to remember the last time she was in this place. She knew the last time, she was here with Seth. He was so sweet way back then. He would always push her on the swings and help her up if she tripped. She was such a klutz back then. Always tripping over her own feet, and she normally would wind up crying, but she always had her best friend to come and cheer her back up. She had always wondered how things would have turned out if she stuck around. How close they would be now?

She giggled at the thought, turning her head to the side as she looked around, her feet soon stopping upon seeing someone. Her amethyst eyes followed the other while he walked. Was that ...? No. It couldnâ??t be. He really did look like Seth though. Odette chewed upon her bottom lip for a while, debating to just let him pass or to go up. Oh, who was she kidding? She could not pass up the opportunity to possibly see her long lost friend. Hopping off the swing, with surprising grace for a woman in the stilettos she wore, she made her way to the man. The closer she got, the more affirmed her suspicions became. This definitely was Seth. He had to be. He had the same eyes as her friend.

Once she was close enough, she knew. Squealing softly, a cheerful â??Seth!!â? passed her lips before she literally ran to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him and she laughed as she let go, looking him over once more, now that she was closer. She could not stop her lips from smiling. Yes. This was her friend. She found him! She had not even been looking for him, yet here he was. Here she was, looking at her best friend from so very long ago. The blonde could not be happier right now. She wanted to talk to him so much about what had went on. Catch up, see what he has been up to until now. There were too many things that she wanted to start blurting out to him about where she had been, how she had missed him. She had too. First day of class, she cried the whole time. â??Iâ??ve missed you.â? She added, finally calming herself with a few deep breaths.

Generally when Seth walked around either nothing happened or something of insignificant worth would occur but so far he received free money and on top of that was running late. As he walked he made no attempt to look around or pay attention to his surroundings. This was a park that for some reason still meant something to him even through all the changes that had occurred, but as to why it mattered he knew little about anymore. He had let go off any childhood memories quite sometime ago. To be accurate his first jail term three days after his Tenth birthday. Well it was a detention centre but it still felt like jail and if he had been ever asked to tell the differences their would only be one he could voice without much thought "Detention centers are for youth.." it was true almost that was the actual case... Well see he had only seem some of the worst locations to be held behind by bars. The judge chose such locations hoping to scare Seth away from the life he wanted to live and all it had done was made him even more determined to keep his methods of living.

Generally when walking people would call out his name and so he basically ignored it hearing it called out in what seemed like a high pitched squeal, now it was not like that was uncommon for him but generally it just happened in a bedroom spoken by words of pleasure. What came next though came as a surprise he heard someone actually running up to him and then as even more of a shock he felt a pair of arms slide around him and before he got to push the female away she had detached herself from him. Seth's eyes now went over the female and he decided to let her off from what was going to be his first reaction. She was rather a decent looking blonde but he still had no clue how she knew his name, or why she seemed so excited to see him. " you missed me?" it was the first thing that left his mouth, a look of confusion was rather dominant on his face as he looked at the female " look you must have me confused for someone else so why don't you just head back the way you came from?" if he was not already late he would have bothered to get her name and number but instead now started to slowly walk away.

As he started to walk something was holding him back, she was important for some reason which he could not work out why. " look since you know my name what is yours..." he spoke with a almost complete lack of respect as he turned and faced the blonde, he was certain he had never seen this girl around but even though she was obviously younger then him he knew she would probably be as easy as some of the other females from around here."why do you look at me as if you have seen me before... I mean plenty of girls look at me but that's because they want what I have to offer, is that what your after.. Because unless your paying I have other places to be... I should not even be still here so consider your self lucky I even offered." he moved a little closer " now that I think about it your to young... What do you want, I ain't gonna wait all day for you to tell me. That would just anger me, and I am not someone you want to anger"

Odette felt her heart drop. He did not recognize her. There was no question about it. He had no idea who she was, and she should not really be surprised. How could he remember her when she did not completely look like she had? She had developed quite a lot since he last saw her, and that was how many years ago? Eight or so, so needless to say, it was expected for him to not remember who she was. She would hope that it would click. A blonde girl excited to see him, was that all that common? She did not like what happened, though. His personality was what shocked her the most. He did not act anything like the Seth she left so long ago. He was actually a little cruel. She did not want to label him as such. How could she? He was her best friend from so long ago, and she had hopes he would have stayed close to his same personality. He had always been a bit of a mischief maker, but really, he was going to be so rude?

Her jaw literally dropped. He had no idea. She froze. She stayed where she was, letting him walk past her and she just let out a laugh to her thoughts. Maybe this was not a good idea. She should have just let him walk past. Her idea of him would not be as shattered as it was now. Hearing his voice back into her ears, she turned on the heel of her shoes to look at him, her eyes traveling along his form and she sighed softly. This was not her Seth. Her Seth was a nicer boy. Her knight in shining armor that would rescue her from all the teasings of the boys on the playground. She chewed upon her bottom lip, growing slightly annoyed with him. He really was not all that happy, was he? Plenty of girls have seen him before? Hah! Cocky little thing, wasnâ??t he? She could not help the soft laugh that passed her lips once more, a simple shake of her head. So that was how this was going to be? She should have thought this would not go how she would have wanted.

Her right hand rested upon her hip, staring at him and she sighed softly. â??Man youâ??ve gotten cocky.â? She whispered to herself, her eyes lifting to look into his with a slightly annoyed look to her features as she looked him over once more. â??Itâ??s Odette.â? Was all she said, hoping that that would be all he needed to hear to at least remember her. He could still act like a jerk if he wanted, but she would be happy with him remembering who she was. She hated if he was still a jerk, but maybe he would ease up a little realizing that she was a friend of his from years ago. How common was â??Odetteâ? as a name anyway? Sure, it was in the Swan Princess, but that was after she was born, she had the name first. But, that was beside the point. She just wanted a glimmer of hope for her friend to remember who she was.

He had wasted no times with introductions and his first task which he had definitely accomplished was that he had no clue who she was, yet at least he had one reasonably kind thing to say.. well about as kind as one would get from a guy like Seth. He had made the compliment of saying he would take her if it was not for him being in a rush but would consider it if there was money involved. Now around this neighborhood that was not rather to uncommon a request yet she was not from around here, or it had been quite some time since she had seen what it was likeâ?¦ Either way he could not really care less, he either wanted to abuse her body for what it was.. or forget about even meeting her and get on with what he originally thought this detour would help with.. yet it was going to take more time than it was going to save now regardless of how events would occur.

Either way they as a group would accept him being late, but he would have to make a call to notify. It meant that everything would be behind schedule yet they knew without his knowledge he had received not long after his second robbery they would not succeed otherwise Seth knew they would have just barged into the location that was had been a targeted theft hotspot for quite some time but no groups or single person had pulled it off, which was why he had not tried himself.. He had distractions to be safe and with his skills it would be probably an easy job. After hearing her comment he could not help but glare, who was she to make comments such as that.. yet he could see there was more to say and plenty of opportunities to make comments if the chance ever had to be taken.

â??Look Blondie.. your name is familiar.. but it must have been so long ago.. that I heard it, that I have forgotten who you are.. so think of it this way.. youâ??re better not knowing who I am, just remember me as you did.. and I will be on my way.. I think thatâ??s fair for everyone.. and well now that I have your name Odette.. at least I know what to call you in bedâ? A laugh escaped him, it was neither kind or cruel before he started to walk slowly. He did not care if she followed him, already he was too late for the meeting now as he looked at his solid gold watch, one thing he had kept from a theft of a rich mansion quite some time ago, everything else had been sold to a fence but he decided to keep one thing for himself as a memo.

Odette watched him. She waited for the name to click. Waited, and waited. He had to remember her. They were inseparable when they were together. They shared a bed half the time, yet he did not remember her. He did not remember her. He vaguely recognized her name, as he stated, and she still did not care. It was all or nothing. She was not someone who would just give in easily, and him not remembering her was something that she would not give into easily. She would be sure that by the time she went back home, he would remember who she was. He had to. He just ... had to! There was no possible way he did not remember her. He was only not remembering because he had to leave. He was running late for something, and he refused to think properly and remember who she was. She would be sure that he knew who she was. She would hate for him to not remember who she was. She would cry far too much. Her best friend from childhood not even remembering her name?

Oh god! HE WAS A PIG! â??call you in bedâ? Call her in BED?! Her right eye twitched briefly as she stared at him beginning to walk away before she grumbled to herself. She watched him leave before beginning to walk after him, her hands to her hips as she did so. â??You have to remember me!â? She yelled, walking with him since apparently he had a place to be. She would stay behind him for a while, just wanting to keep her space in case he got too annoyed and tried to whack her or something. Who knew how he could have changed through the years? She shook the thought from her head, he arms folded over her lower torso while her eyes stayed to the back of his head. â??Your name is Seth James Arbatine. You were born on July eighth. There is a scar from your left shoulder to the back of your right hip from a surgery you had when you were six. There is a bit beauty mark on your ... left butt cheek . . .â? She stopped her rant for a while before looking at him once more. â??Need I say more?â? She questioned before she shook her head. â??You knew me when you were eight.â? She added, just in case all that information had not fully gotten through to him yet.

Seth was almost slightly surprised as he heard her voice raise to a tone he had partly expected but considering, she just did not seem capable of making such a noise before Odette seemed to make her presence more known. She was probably slightly annoyed by his crude humor, but then again it was either.. you liked it or you did not. There was no in between and thatâ??s why he chose to use such lines in such scenarios. The way she had said â??he would have to remember herâ?? only meant one thing.. he was not going to be getting rid of this blonde easy.. she was determined to make him remember that was evident and yet it seemed slightly out of fear she kept a slight distance as he watched her from his peripherals as he walked. He stopped dead in his tracks as he heard his full name, not once had he told anyone his full name.. most did not even know the Arbatine part.. let alone the middle name and yet she continued with details that only someone who actually knew the person would know.

Everything she had said was true so far, and she had all the correct ages and even locations,.. never had he heard someone mention his birth mark on his left cheek of his ass, but then again she was either an obsessed stalker or she must have been a friend.. from a long time ago. â??Youâ?¦ how do you know all this.. your name is familiar.. but someone that knows so much about me I think I would rememberâ?¦ even if it was ten years ..â? he fell quite before it became clear to him who she was and it was probably evident on his face, his attitude would not change much, that was who he was .. but he knew who she was now, that he actually stopped and thought knowing there was no point trying to head off towards that meeting now. â?? A lot has changed since then Odette.. we are not children anymore.. somethingâ??s are best left in the past,â?¦â? a soft sigh escaped him before he started to walk towards the park to sit down.. â??You are probably wondering what happened all these years to me?.. sit down, I will tell somewhat.. â??

When the man stopped, the blonde could not stop the little smirk from her features. She knew that he barely told anyone his full name, even back then. She knew why, too. His father was not really the best guy out there, always creating trouble and breaking the law since he was in a gang, and way back when at least, Seth did not wish to tell anyone because he did not wish to be judged by others. Now? She figured he had other reasons for not telling anyone his full name. That and rarely did most people who were not close know oneâ??s middle name. She had stopped a good two feet from him, still not sure how he would react. It was obvious, as she went on, that he was trying to think of who she was. She just wanted him to remember. She could understand if he still did not want to be friends with her. She would not be happy, of course not, but she would not hate him for not wanting to stick close to her. Times have changed. Friends move on. She knew all that. She knew it. She just would not accept not even trying to become friends again. Both of them have changed. Maybe that would be why they could actually get along and start a new friendship, or something.

Odette turned on her heel, slowly walking to where he was when he mentioned that he had changed. Apparently. The Seth she knew definitely would not have grown into some disgusting pig. Well, â??disgustingâ? was a little harsh. She was just a bit shocked was all. She sighed lightly while walking to where he sat. She set gracefully beside him on the bench, her arms folding over her lower torso and she turned to look at him, a sympathetic look to her eyes. â??I know weâ??re not kids ... But it doesnâ??t mean we canâ??t be friends still, right?â? She sighed lightly, her head turning to look at him as she lifted her right leg to drape it over her left, lightly swinging her foot in a bit of habit over anything else. â??Iâ??ll listen if you want to tell me what happened ... Just keep in mind you wonâ??t get rid of me easily.â? She stuck her tongue out childishly, chuckling to herself as she turned to look at the swings in front of her. The park did seem quite abandoned, though she thought it was only because it was getting late. She probably should go home soon, before her parents worried.

No one these days knew of Sethâ??s full identity, and such facts about himâ?¦ which was why it had startled him enough to think.. and when he thought about who she was.. it was obvious after a little, yet ten years was a long timeâ?¦ for him anyhow, such changes had occurred, his life changing multiple times.. It all lead to one or another thing though, he became the man he despised when he was younger.. the more that time went by the more Seth started to follow without even knowing in his dadâ??s footsteps, which stays true to the like.. like father.. like son statement that was commonly said between families.. something he knew nothing off since not long after Odette left. â??Things.. are not as simple as they were when we were kids,.. times change.. friendships mean something else.. considering what I am likeâ?¦ I donâ??t have friends.. i.. itâ??s complicatedâ?¦â? Such words were true though, quite a while ago he pushed away from what were more like true friends.. to people that only called him mate out of respect.. and nothing else.

â??You say that now,.. but if you actually mean it.. I guess we will find out soon enough,â?¦ you probably remember a little about my father.. well.. to begin with, he is dead.. a few years ago.. the last piece of family I knew.. and the more that I tried to forget.. the more I became like himâ?¦ He always had a little bit of an influence.. especially once you left.. but it was not until I was just older then twelve that things started to happen.. of which I really.. became a crook as one could say.. I had no life skills.. no home, and a need for money to survive.. so I learnt how to steal.. something I became quite talented at. I have almost killed people before, and within the right scenario.. I probably will, in fact I am someone you should probably avoid. You have a life.. and a family.. if I have friends.. the only thing that will happen is that they will probably get hurt in the long run.. surely you understandâ? he had slightly become less vulgar with the way he pronounced words and it was obvious he was not purely rotten to the core.. but his mind would not admit to such a thing.. if it was pointed out.

Odette remained silent as she listened to him. His life really was hard, wasnâ??t it? She knew about his father. She had heard her parents talking and she always defended Seth, saying that he was nothing like him and at the time, he had not been. She felt so horrible though. She did not want him to be in this sort of a situation. She wanted him to be back to the old Seth she knew. The one that did not and would not have made jokes or talk about anything sexual so apathetically. She knew that her Seth had to be in there somewhere. He was proving her point by the way he was speaking to her. Not slanging any of the words, and not really being too bad grammar-wise. She was happy, despite the situation. She did not care who he was now. As long as he could still be her friend and stop what he was doing, then what was the problem? Her family would take him in, right? They liked him way back when, and if making their child happy involved letting Seth live with them, then that would be good. . . Hopefully.

Jumping up from the bench, she moved to stand in front of him. Taking a hold of his wrists, she began to tug him up and off where he sat. â??Iâ??m taking you home with me. You and I will turn your whole life around. You always said you were not going to become your father, well, what better time to start than while youâ??re still young?â? She said, not really giving him much of an option while she continued to tug him up and then drag him toward her car. She was positive that her family would not mind. They did not need to know all the details about Seth and his past, right? Maybe just a bit that he has been making wrong decisions and has a few theft crimes to survive, but that was it. If they needed to know anything else, well, she would get to that later. She just wanted, so badly, to have Seth turn his life around and become a better man. The man he had wanted to become when he was younger. â??Mom and Dad wonâ??t mind helping out a friend of mine.â? She added, rummaging in her pocket to find her key, swinging it around her forefinger while continuing toward the car that awaited her.​

It's always ironic that the person you generally least want to turn out like, if they are related to you.. is generally the person you turn out to be the most like. Well that was definitely Seth's case, for quite some time their he refused to become like his father.. classifying that type of person as filth.. and almost waste of oxygen types.. but now he was no different, the person he hated the most.. almost had made him who he was now, and was a direct influence to how his life had played out. Although Odette had not heard about much of his life yet he could tell she seemed to almost feel pity, if she remembered as well as she thought she did,.. then she would definitely remember his hate for his father.. of which the day of his death.. no tears were shed, no sad faces seen.. It had just been an event that was overlooked the next day, forgotten .. but definitely happened. Already though he had noticed he had dropped the street talk, and actually showed that although he had quite a rough start to life,.. well he could be civilized even in the choice of wording, but that was because at a young age his vocabulary was huge, but over time.. all was forgotten and a new language was learnt, slang.. words that generally meant nothing unless you knew the language quite useless in general really. But all street livers, knew of it.

He had not been expecting what was to occur next as he felt her grab his wrists and starting to pull him up and out of his seat, her comment causing more of a surprise. Considering who he was, that was rather rich to say but she seemed to have a lot of determination for getting treated so crap to begin with. Logically his mind began to think it over and it definitely had some benefits, that and well maybe he could use this offer... and still live the life that was currently his, the two together at least would make things more interesting.. that and he got to spend his time with Odette, whom he now planned to take advantage of when it was possible. .after all, she was hot.. no denying it, but she was also foolish. The common phrase was never trust a crook.. well he was definitely one, and a sneaky one at that.. "Your daring to even think about such an idea... but I guess i have no choice" already she had pulled him to his feet and started to pull him towards a car, luckily no one he knew was around or he probably would have made some sort of scene, but this sort of area was quite.. when it came to street activity.. that was sometimes why he used it as a detour. "still determined to call me friend.. I am sure you will give up on that eventually.." the car grew closer before he lightly pulled away from her grip "I understand.. you want me to get in the car... well I can do the rest myself.."

Determined to call him friend? Of course she was. Odette would not merely abandon him to keep at that horrible life. She knew that if he did, he would wind up shot, or murdered, or something that she did not want the fathom at the moment. She wanted to be sure that she had done all she could for him. Yes. He changed. Obviously, he did. She knew he would never be that same Seth from before, but she figured they could still attempt at being friends. She had to give it a shot. She could not and would not leave him to rot in a gutter somewhere. She was sure he could make something of his life if he tried a bit. He did not seem the most motivated, but she would find something that sparked his interest. There was something that everyone was inspired by to do this or that. Her parents wanted their dream home and that was how they got where they were now. She just wanted her friend back, and would not give into intimidation easily. She was a tough little thing.

Once at her little bug, she let the manâ??s hands go, sighing softly with a shake of her head. â??Well, chop, chop then.â? She said, pushing him toward the other side before she slipped into the car herself. When he was in and buckled, she drove off, being sure she could make her way back to her house as well. Already, as they drove, it was apparent that her family got more money than Seth may have remembered. While they were never poor or anything, they had been more on the lower end of the middle class scale. Now, they were definitely in the upper middle class. Not mansion worthy or anything, just a very nice, very big house. Two spare rooms, one master bed, her bedroom. Two full baths [ one in the master bed ] and then one half bath that was downstairs for dinner guests to use. She happily drove down to their new house, a few lights on which told her that her parents were home. Great.

Pulling into the garage, she stepped out of the car, waiting for Seth before she began to walk toward the house, glancing to her watch and sighing heavily. Damn. They were still awake. She hopped up the few steps that led to the door to the house. Stepping inside, she peeked around the corner, seeing her mother in the kitchen and she smiled warmly. â??Hey Mom...â? She said gently, the woman looking over at her with a warm smile to her lips. She soon sauntered up to her mother, quickly explaining the situation â?? leaving quite a few details out, but nothing that would make her mother think Seth was a perfect little angel... just not... possibly the devils spawn. Ending with a very quick, â??And Iâ??ll lock my and his room at night... I just donâ??t want him to end up hurt or anything!â? With her eyes closed, she waited for her mother to make a decision. Soon, a heavy sigh passed her lips as she pointed a wooden spoon at her daughter. â??I will allow him to stay ... But heâ??s on probation.â? She stated, looking past her and calling over, â??Hello Seth,â? knowing he was already there.​

Determined to call him friend? Of course she was. Odette would not merely abandon him to keep at that horrible life. She knew that if he did, he would wind up shot, or murdered, or something that she did not want the fathom at the moment. She wanted to be sure that she had done all she could for him. Yes. He changed. Obviously, he did. She knew he would never be that same Seth from before, but she figured they could still attempt at being friends. She had to give it a shot. She could not and would not leave him to rot in a gutter somewhere. She was sure he could make something of his life if he tried a bit. He did not seem the most motivated, but she would find something that sparked his interest. There was something that everyone was inspired by to do this or that. Her parents wanted their dream home and that was how they got where they were now. She just wanted her friend back, and would not give into intimidation easily. She was a tough little thing.

Once at her little bug, she let the manâ??s hands go, sighing softly with a shake of her head. â??Well, chop, chop then.â? She said, pushing him toward the other side before she slipped into the car herself. When he was in and buckled, she drove off, being sure she could make her way back to her house as well. Already, as they drove, it was apparent that her family got more money than Seth may have remembered. While they were never poor or anything, they had been more on the lower end of the middle class scale. Now, they were definitely in the upper middle class. Not mansion worthy or anything, just a very nice, very big house. Two spare rooms, one master bed, her bedroom. Two full baths [ one in the master bed ] and then one half bath that was downstairs for dinner guests to use. She happily drove down to their new house, a few lights on which told her that her parents were home. Great.

Pulling into the garage, she stepped out of the car, waiting for Seth before she began to walk toward the house, glancing to her watch and sighing heavily. Damn. They were still awake. She hopped up the few steps that led to the door to the house. Stepping inside, she peeked around the corner, seeing her mother in the kitchen and she smiled warmly. â??Hey Mom...â? She said gently, the woman looking over at her with a warm smile to her lips. She soon sauntered up to her mother, quickly explaining the situation â?? leaving quite a few details out, but nothing that would make her mother think Seth was a perfect little angel... just not... possibly the devils spawn. Ending with a very quick, â??And Iâ??ll lock my and his room at night... I just donâ??t want him to end up hurt or anything!â? With her eyes closed, she waited for her mother to make a decision. Soon, a heavy sigh passed her lips as she pointed a wooden spoon at her daughter. â??I will allow him to stay ... But heâ??s on probation.â? She stated, looking past her and calling over, â??Hello Seth,â? knowing he was already there.​

Seth wasted no more time but could not help but hold of a laugh.. well barely at the car, it was tinyâ?¦ but then again, every car he had managed to get his hands on.. well the cops had possession off but that is what happens to stolen cars, once your caught you lose them all and he had not started to find a few target locations that he could start to grab something flash from. He slid into the car on the opposite side before closing the door and then sitting backwards in the chair. For a second there he went to not belt up but decided that he might as well, for her sake at least knowing she probably would enforce the rule as such. Considering he only barely remembered Odette he had not a single clue what he was going to get dragged into, but it would probably beat the general alleyway or benchâ?¦ sometimes a drug house. He never really tried much when their though, the whole addiction thing just was not what he wanted, instead.. he preferred to just be himself and spend any money earned,, in anyway the way he wanted to spend it.

As they pulled up he was actually slightly surprised at what he was seeing, sure he was expecting a house but it was slightly more then what he could have expected. It almost looked like a house he would target if he was low on money to steal items from, yet considering this was where he would be staying for a little.. it was probably not a good idea to take that consideration until they partially trusted him, which considering what he was in nature would take them a while, if they ever trusted him. Slowly he followed Odette still slightly in awe, it would take a while to get used to, that was for certain. Just as he waited now for the conversation to end he heard that he could stay, but she used a word that usually only juryâ??s would use.. or possibly the jail.. he had been on probation periods before, generally they lasted a week or two if he was lucky.

Instead of replying he just walked up and through to where the two were and waved, part of him said thanking her would be a good idea, but the stronger side just decided to stay quiet. â??how long will the probation be for?â? once that was asked he noticed no response and so walked off, a little while later as he was looking at the room he was staying in [just slightly better then a alley way and solid floor as the bed.. wait no a lot better actually]. His noise caught a smell of what had to be dinner and so he left his room that had been set up slightly .. well personalized by him, so it actually felt like some place he could say it was his own.

The night went by, and it was only slightly awkward. Odetteâ??s father glared at Seth for the whole meal then made sure he went into his room for the night. Surprisingly, no one locked their doors. Apparently they trusted them a bit more than Odette thought. Or they set up some alarm system or something like that. She never knew. She was just glad that Seth was able to stay with them. She did not want to leave him out on the streets to become some thug that went around holding people up by gunpoint or something. She knew that there was something else out there for him. He just did not have anyone to take him in and show him, right? She hoped that was the case. Maybe she was being unrealistic and far too optimistic, but she did not care right now. She just wanted to spend the summer with Seth, and if by the time she was going back to high school, if he did not change, then she would come to the conclusion that he would not change any time soon. She hoped he would though. If he changed, then her parents would not mind helping him out and letting him stay here longer.

Well, eventually, the blonde had to go to bed as well and she was so happy to do so. The day had been exhausting for her. She fell asleep within minutes and soundly slept the night away. Eventually, the morning came and she groaned, glancing over to the clock with a yawn passing her lips. Mm. 9:32 am ... Not too bad. She stretched her arms above her head before she slid out of the bed. Her right hand rubbed gently at her hips, a simple tank top and her boyshort panties upon her hips. She groggily shuffled out of her room, only half realizing that there were other guests in the house. Once she woke up a little more, she definitely would remember her childhood friend in the room at the end of the hall, but until then, she would shower and be so very happy with that. She hated to wake up sometimes. She was a morning person once she showered. The initial getting up and out of bed, being groggy, was not what she liked at all in the mornings. So, she just stripped to her birthday suit and started up the shower. Brushing her long, golden locks, she stepped beneath the warm spray, yawning once more before she let her eyes close, enjoying the warmth that surrounded her.

Never in a while had Seth had such a reasonable dinner but it did seem to come with a glare, for some reason he did not trust him one bit, but then again that was rather normal for a father when someone like Seth rocked up. It was evident he was no average teen, and his appearance for now.. well he looked rough was the only way to put it, like he had been through lots of rough times and even created some but other then that the night ended and it was nice for once not to fight for a place to sleep. Not have to collect money for protection from him so that he could go hire a hotel room. Surprisingly it seemed no doors were locked as they all went to sleep which meant they seemed to trust him at least somewhat. This he took advantage of though. He waited until it was about 3 am in the morning, obviously he had slept a little before sliding into Odette's room and just looking at her sleep for a little. Later down the track their would be times where he would use the night to his advantage and it seemed she was a deep sleeper which could make things a little interesting. Tonight though he just looked at her, it had been a while since he had been around someone so bangable, well that was his term for it anyhow.

About ten minutes or so passed before he lightly kissed her lips and then left the room. He had done such a thing just to get a taste, and they were slightly sweet.. It did not take long after that to then get to sleep. Usually he would be so alert when it came to night time that it felt odd to feel safety for once. His blue eyes shot open as he heard what sounded like footsteps and decided that was his cue to get out of the comfortable bed. He did such a thing easily before looking out his door seeing Odette who was not really in morning clothes as such but instead what she had slept with although he had not really seen under the blanket. Slowly he walked down the coridor realizing she was going towards the shower and surprisingly more she had not even closed the door properly or even attempted to lock it, it was slightly open which was enough for him to slide it to the side a little more before his eyes gazed as he saw Odette starting to completely shed of the 'morning' clothes she was wearing into a much better outfit in his opinion. He could not help but stare slightly feeling his member start to stir. She really was something special compared to the other girls he had been offered to stay with. He watched as she entered the shower before his mind thought for a little longer and he slowly walked in and closed the door two before starting to shed his own clothes. He was uncertain what had sparked him to do such a thing but he did so anyhow walking closer and closer to the shower now before stopping right before it.

Seth then hesitated no longer, he to was in his birthday suit and he slid into the shower before quickly putting a finger to her lips. He did not want her to scream in realization that was all or this shower would be cut extremely short. "You truly are something Odette... but i decided to be fair, since I saw you.. you can see me"

Odette enjoyed her shower. She loved the warmth that instantly took hold of her. She loved the instant clean she felt. She loved how the simple act of stepping beneath warm water instantly made her more alert than anything else. She had already managed to soap up her hair and was silently humming to herself, absently letting her hips sway from side to side while she stepped under the water to let the water wash away the shampoo. Showers were definitely something she could not live without. Baths were nice, of course, too. She loved to take nice long baths. After a good Friday night, or after her exams, or anything stressful really, she loved to be able to sink into the bubbling water and just soak. Listen to music, light a candle or two, and she was all set. She was definitely going to be one of those women who come home from a hard day at work and take a bath with a glass of wine. Especially considering that she, well, liked wine too. Lovely drink it was. She was not a huge drinker, but she had a few cocktails that she liked. Despite her appearances, she was a bit of a party girl. Not hardcore or anything, but just enough.

Just as she was turned around to get her soap, Seth slipped into the shower and before she could let out any sound, his finger was against her lips, causing her to be all the more shocked into silence. Because he saw her ... She should see him? She arched a brow, her right eye squinting just slightly before she just stared at him. â??What kind of logic is that?!â? She squeaked out, not really sure she wanted anyone in her shower with hâ??WAIT! She was naked. She yelped at the realization, her left arm over her chest and her other slid to cover up her lower half. â??Why are you in my shower?! Ten minutes ... All you would have had to wait.â? Odette definitely was awake now. She did not want to be this wide awake, but she could not help but to be. She did not expect him to ever think of just sauntering into the shower with her. What was up with that? She did not want anyone to really join her. At least not him.

â??You know, my boyfriend really wonâ??t be happy to know that I showered with another man this morning.â? She stated before pointing a finger to the curtain. â??OUT!â? She yelled, keeping her one arm wrapped around her chest as her eyes stayed to the man in front of her. She was not lying about the boyfriend thing either. She had one. He was back in her other town, but should be coming up in a few days to spend time with her. She was happy about that. And had not really thought of Seth being something bad to have when her boyfriend came.

[[ OH YES! Plot twist bitches <3 ]]

(sorry for not responding sooner, had a busy week.. as you can probably have guessed from how long it took me to reply)

Seth continued to look at Odette hearing her response to what he had said, little did he know that this morning he had already made a huge fool of himself, just by entering.. he did not know she already had a boyfriend, and although he should have guessed she always was quite a bit of a good girl, which was why it was not something he guessed. It seemed that not long after his entering she then realized the fact that she was completely naked for his eyes to see, and quickly after that she covered herself up as expected. Her next comment was rather logical, although he had wanted to enter the shower with her, were as ten minutes afterwards.. would have not got him such an opportunity. Upon hearing her next comment his face slightly went red, and underneath his breath one word left his lips "Shit..." Now he knew he should have known, .. she was beautiful after all.. definently fuckable.. why had he not noticed.. Seth would not allow this to hinder much though, after all he was a person that lived off the belief.. of if he wanted something.. he would get it eventually.

At first when he heard her next words he did not move, he did not even make a sound but just looked at her still slightly shocked before finally realizing what she had said. A sigh leaving him as his deep blue eyes still looked at her, although she was trying to keep herself rather covered up.. he still could see most of her figure although the view earlier was better, with the full breasts.. and her possible innocence down even lower. Seth knew he preferred her without clothes on.. but now that would probably never happen. Considering he was staying over her house, and her parents would probably kick him out if they found out this happened he decided to actually hop out of the shower at least before grabbing one of the towels and looking away before speaking. "You could have told me such details yesterday.. but your loss Odette" right now he was making it look like he was giving up.. when really things were only just starting as he leaned down and grabbed his clothes. "tell me when your out, so I can have my own shower.."

Once that was said he headed down the hallway with the towel wrapped around his lower section clothes in hand. Deliberately he had grabbed the last towel on her, as he walked out not saying anything about it. After all this would just allow him to see the view of which she had to offer again. Seth was sure, if he could not just drag Odette away from her boyfriend.. he sure could at least scare the prick away.. put some fear into him so he could then claim her for himself. But until then he had to just play things a little quieter. Her parents did not trust him enough as it was.. and he did prefer the comfortable bed rather then the rough concrete sometimes he would have to sleep on if he had not organized a crap motel room for the night.

Told him yesterday? What did her relationship status matter to bringing an old friend home? It was not like she had given him any leads to let him know â??hey take a shot at meâ??. No. She had just wanted to help out her childhood friend, not get into his pants. Apparently one cannot be nice without having an ulterior motive â?? at least in Sethâ??s head that seemed to be the deal. She was definitely not a happy girl right now. Her shower was interrupted. She was basically told she led him on or something. And now she was cold because of the door being opened so many times. Rolling her eyes, she swung the curtain closed and then continued to shower, making a mental note to lock the bathroom door anytime she went inside. Who knows what else he would wind up doing? She did not want to have another situation. She liked him and was glad he had agreed to coming here and liked even more that he was off the streets, but the comment about not telling him seriously threw her off balance.

Stepping out of the shower, she looked around and groaned. He took the last towel. Of course he did. She should not have thought anything differently now should she have? She grumbled and shook her head before walking to the mirror to brush her hair. At least she could dry off a little bit or something. Once her hair was brushed, she headed to the door, peeking her head out and glad to see he was not there. With a soft squeak to the cold air, she quickly ran to her room, slamming the door closed and locking it a moment later. She quickly slid into a pair of undergarments then pulled on some blue plaid shorts with a white tank top then blue zipper-up hoodie over that which went to the middle of her torso. She brushed her hair once more and then out to the kitchen to make breakfast it was.

Just as the batch of muffins were put into the oven, there was a knock at the door and the blonde perked up. Long lashes batted against her cheeks and she made her way toward the door. Opening it up cautiously only to let out a happy squeal. Leaping forward, she lunged at the tall brunette male that was in front of her. Standing close to six-two, the manâ??s strong arms wrapped around the girl whose legs were around his waist and arms around his neck. â??Heya babe!â? He said happily, planting a kiss to her lips while he listened to her giggle. The male brought her back into the house, Odette kicking the door closed and she straightened her back, giggling all the while. â??Chris! I had not expected you until next week.â? She pouted, despite the glimmer of excitement in her eyes. She felt the counter beneath her rump, knowing that he took her into the kitchen. She giggled and kissed his lips once more. â??Not that Iâ??m complaining.â? She murmured, getting a little laugh from the other who all too happily kissed her back.​

Seth could not help but smirk has he finished drying himself with the last towel. It was not like he had actually became rather wet.. but it was just the thought that Odette would have to soon either make a run for her room or figure out what to do about the towel situation. He waited only until he heard the footsteps near his door before actually looking out seeing her make a run for her room, getting another quick glimpse at her form, before letting out a slightly disappointed sigh, part of him wanted her already and the fact that she already had a boyfriend made things difficult but not unmanageable, and so he would deal with that problem later. He was already completely clothed back in what he was wearing earlier, being the only clothes he had actually at this house.. but that was expected as it was not like yesterday he knew that that would be the day he would meet an old childhood friend and instantly get offered to be able to sleep in a real room at no hidden costs or.. fighting over it.

Slowly he began walking towards the kitchen starting to feel a little hungry already starting to expect food would be ready, of which he watched as what seemed like muffins were placed into the oven,.. Guess that beats fast food for most days... For some unknown reason he decided to follow Odette watching her reaction.. So this is the boyfriend .. hmm looks like an easy to get rid of type actually.. bit of a disappointment really.. Before he was noticed he walked away before deciding to just wait in the kitchen for the two. Seth then let out a slightly cruel laugh before making a comment that just had to be made. "Now Odette.. when you said you had a boyfriend I did not think you would go so low as to letting someone like this even consider calling you his girlfriend.." It was a slightly cheap comment but that was what Seth was like in nature.. cheap comments.. insults and depending.. violence... all three he knew this individual would experience.

That was all he had to say before walking away from the kitchen turning his back completely to Chris upon doing such a thing knowing that either one of them would probably kick up about the comment. "Tell me when the food is ready, other then that.. I am going to my room.." He then walked off and left the kitchen completely not really interested with saying much else to that boyfriend of hers at the moment. Really he just wanted to let his fists do the talking instead but that would happen in due time. Instead he while he had the opportunity walked into Odette's room and took all her garments before walking into his own room and placing them in the bottom draw before closing that draw. For now he was just being an annoyance,.. after that he locked his door before just lying back in the bed looking up. He was curious to see her reaction once she realized,.. but that would probably not happen until the next time she got changed.. Soon he would probably have to deal with Chris again upon breakfast.. but now he was just thinking of what to say.. what to do,.. and how to do it. He wanted to make sure she had no want for that person ever again.. and in the process either scare him off or at least create fear within him.

Odette gasped when she heard Sethâ??s voice. Her eyes went wide and she pulled away from Chris, her hands resting upon the otherâ??s lips as she turned to look at the man. He really was upset about the whole boyfriend thing, wasnâ??t he? She did not really get why. Maybe he had thought that she wanted more than just giving a friend a place to stay. That could easily be the reason. She had not even thought of that as a prospect. She was an innocent girl in most aspects. Naïve some of the time, like with Seth she had been. She did not think he would have wanted anything more, so she was happy to let him stay. She knew there were those out there that would want more, but figured he would not think that way. They were childhood friends. How could she have thought of wanting more? Besides, she planned to eventually tell him about Chris. Warn him that next week he would be coming here, that had been her plan. The whole thing was now spoiled, especially since he was with her now, but that was not a matter right now.

She gave a simple little nod to his statement of leaving. Chewing her bottom lip, she turned back to the man in front of her, giving him a warm smile as she did so. Leaning forward, she planted a brief kiss to his lips and then hopped off the counter he so easily placed her upon. â??Ignore him.â? She said simply, beginning to walk around the kitchen, just finding little things to do here and there. â??He was my friend from when I was little and when I came back, I found him and well, I do not wish to have him sleeping on the streets so I brought him home.â? She stated with a little giggle, turning to look at her boyfriends once again. A pleasant smile to her lips and she waited for the beeping of the oven. Once it sounded, she took the oven-mitt and then pulled out the muffins that she made. She placed the pan atop the oven before she glanced over to the man once more. It had been a while since she last saw him. Close to a month since they had been together for more than five minutes. She missed him. All the moving and packing and well, being here, separated them but now he was back!

After she took the muffins from the pan, she turned to the man behind her, smiling happily. Taking his hand, she said nothing as she led the way out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Knocking on Sethâ??s door, she said a simple, â??Muffins are readyâ? before she turned back to Chris with a little giggle. Leaning up, she kissed his lips softly with a lustful, â??Wish to see my bedroom?â? passing her lips. She may be innocent in some aspects, but it did not mean she had no sex drive or the urges that went along with that.​

Chris kissed Odette back before watching her get off the bench a slight sigh leaving his lips at the comment made. "I would teach him a lesson.. but it would be a waste of effort.." Hearing what else she had to say he spoke again "You should really throw him back to the rats.. they got themselves in that situation.. its not up to you to save them.. people change,.." It was obvious that Chris did not like Seth, but the same sort of feelings were being returned by her so called friend. He had really rather missed his girlfriend, but really he was just using her for the sex,.. it really was always decent, never disappointing and the thing was she was just one of those girls who seemed to enjoy it.. and yet be still rather innocent about everything else, at least in appearance. The muffins at the moment were not really what he was hungry for but in truth it was a hunger of lust that he had not shown yet but was going to very shortly.. but a slight surprise hit him when it seemed Odette made the first move towards the suggestion he was about to make.,

Chris had walked with her passed Seth's door kind of already guessing what was going on, but hearing little to no response from Seth he continued to walk before hearing the comment that slightly surprised him. He could feel her lust, just in the kiss and so kissed back. Instead of answering he pushed her against the wall a little his lips placing onto hers before he spoke "Mmm I know how we could easily get that 'friend of yours' annoyed.. how about right here on this wall?" A small laugh escaped him and the expected push from her came next. He moved back a little before starting to walk "Your one is this one right?...He pointed to it but was slightly unsure. It had been a while and so he did not know if she had moved into a different room, since the house always had a few spare rooms. Upon hearing her answer he picked her up within his arms kissing her more out of lust then passion pushing his tongue within her mouth to meet and wrestle with hers a little aggressively as he then went onto her bed his weight going on top of her.

He stopped the kiss before speaking "I sure missed you.. you said the muffins were ready? Well then lets see them.." He instantly started to then tug at her clothing and knew Odette would get the idea rather quickly. Seth had not said much earlier his hunger slightly not as strong as it was.. but still he was just sitting their, a muffin did sound alright but getting rid of Chris was his ultimate plan.. already he was scheming how he could get rid of his low life.. the thought of such a man doing what he used to call his friend.. was just unthinkable, he wanted her.. not that thing.. that was probably only thinking about one thing.. sex but that was males in a nutshell generally.. after all Seth knew about such things rather well,.. but sometimes could be romantic at surprising times.

Odette only giggled with the mention of Chris teaching Seth a lesson. To be honest, she highly doubted that he could. She saw Seth being the champion of a fight between them, but she would never state it to her boyfriend. She knew that he would end up getting all flustered and annoyed and then try to prove her wrong. She would just let him keep his delusion. Besides, she had missed him quite a bit. While she may have preferred to sit and cuddle with him over anything else, she knew how much he favored the bedroom over anything else. She did not mind that, completely. He was her boyfriend, so that was to be expected, wasnâ??t it? Heck, Seth came back into her life for a whole night and he thought that he could get something the next morning. Didnâ??t he? Why else would he be in her shower? Unless he just wanted to shower with her, but she highly doubted that option. Guys just tended to like the physical contact of intimacy over sitting down and cuddling. She came to terms with that fact a while back, and well, she did not want Chris to think she did not like it. She did â?? most of the time.

Being pressed to the wall, the blonde took in a sharp gasp. Her eyes opened to stare at the other, kissing him back, but definitely not liking his suggestion. Her disapproval was easily seen as her brows furrowed and she pressed her hands to his chest to attempt at pushing him away... Not that I would have worked. She was more of a damsel than anything else. She was not completely weak, she was just not strong. She could not push Chris away, even if she wanted to. So, there were quite a few times where she had to end up just giving into him. Like their first time. She really did not want to get intimate after only a month of dating, but he had seemed to want it badly and she was trapped. Literally, she had been trapped in his car out in the woods and looking up at the moon. She thought it was so romantic to just kiss beneath the moon â?? until his hands started to wander. She just could not deny him and well, she could not push him away, so that was how her first time had ever gone ... positively not how she planned.

Bringing herself back to reality, she looked up at the man with his mention of muffins. That was really what he was going for? She let out a slightly forced laugh before pulling off her top and the little jacket that had been over it. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him to her and kissing his lips passionately. She definitely was a lover. Not someone purely after the sexual pleasure. She much preferred the contact to anything else. She cared for Chris, far more than he probably cared for her, but he was her first... She could not give up on him just because of a few quirks, right? He had to care for her too. That at least was what she told herself quite a bit when she was with him.

Back
Top Bottom