Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ERA, the Hot New Virtual MMO

Some noise over to the side caught Hana's attention. A small raccoon girl was protesting as she backed away from a chestnut stallion and a lizard man.
"Come on, just a quickie before we get going?" The lizard hissed with a sly smile, showing rows of pointed teeth. "It wouldn't do to try and compete with the others and die, why not enjoy your time here as long as you can?"
"I-I think we have different ideas of enjoyment!" The raccoon spluttered, jumping in fright as her heels touched a wall.
"Don't worry, we'll be gentle, just-" The stallion never got to finish his sentence as Hana's clawed foot smashed into his temple. Dazed, he stumbled and leaned against the wall for support.

"No means no, fellas, but if you can beat me, you can have me," the dragoness said with a confident smile, motioning for the the raccoon to escape. Normally she would have been a little apprehensive taking on two men of their size at once, but she hoped she'd made a good enough of an impression with the group just now that she might not have to fight alone. Either way, these creeps needed to be taught a lesson.

Rana just sticks her tongue out at the sounds of Disappointment from the crowd. "Shut it and go learn to play, Voyeurs." she says, grinning. Her attention returns to Felicia as she talks answering Rana's nose to nose boop. True to her class, Felicia's attack was truly unexpected as a small alert underneath the effect for Felicia also said, 'Sneak Attack! Target also Stunned for 5 seconds! Dizziness will take effect once Stun wears off!' As that small pop up leaves, Felicia would see Rana had fallen down from her propped up position and onto her back, eyes unfocused as she was immobile while Felicia was responding to the male. Rana was in no condition to respond, in fact, not even aware the male had talked to her only finally regaining awareness as Felicia was trying to help her up.

Her Dizziness didn't start until Stun had wore off, so Rana held her head with one hand and said, "Huh? Our circle...?" she mumbles as she was very unstable for a few seconds as she was a bit wobbly kneed. One of her hands holding her head and rubbing her sore forehead as she follows behind the catgirl assassin.

After a few more seconds, Rana's debuff finally wore off and she groans lightly, the dizziness helping with the sore pain on her head. On the party HP bars, it had even hurt her HP, resulting in a small, about 5~10% damage to her HP bar from the Assassin's sneak attack. As her hand touches over the sore spot, she hisses slightly, "Ow ow ow… I know what I did was a bit embarrassing, but Owwww, Felicia." she mumbles out, emphasizing the Ow as she walks alongside Felicia, her rabbit ears dipping downwards a bit.

Val
"Oh ya, sure, just a mod, I just meant there are two connections attached to this character. Sometimes I'm female, strong and amazing, other times I'm just a boring druid male." Val stepped to the side as the two ladies hit the ground then got some cat calling. She fixed a mean stare at a few of the onlookers, deterring others from coming over to join.

Val was about to join armored money bags and the fox when she saw the dragoness picking a fight with some jerks. She approached behind the dragon and dropped into a defensive fighting stance. Her tail whipped up and the end split into six separate, serpent like tentacles. Her eyes glowed violet.

It was mostly a ruse, her eyes were merely a cosmetic feature. Her tail however was a product of her earlier hacking, it was a higher level feature and she wasnt yet sure what it was capable of. The main hope was that it would fool them into thinking she had more to her than she actually did. She flipped through her spells, just first level crap but it would do for now. She held up her hand and a small flame sprang to life inside it. She readied to throw it if they got the nerve to come at her and the dragoness.

"So what's your name hun?" Val gave the dragoness a wink.

Finally he had seen through most of the group in terms of their personality traits and their strengths and weaknesses now on the surface. “ this is our team....” he would finally speak up to everyone. “ I am devil toad ryuzan...” deciding to introduce himself again anyway. “ it seems there is no establishment of command just yet it seems....but I am willing to take the lead of the group for now as I’ve already seen a bit of the path of getting things started..”

Suggesting to start and already have a direction as he looked at everyone, “ we must go soon anyway now so let’s get everyone together and let’s go.”

"Hmph, feel free to go ow ow there cause you owe me that headbutt." Felicia keeps walking and says her response without even looking at Rana. Although she's smiling, feeling at ease after her ailment was gone.

"Err..." after a few more steps, she noticed that they're going further away from the group of players they've been with before. "Aren't we going at the opposite direction, Rana?" She stopped walking and looked at her bunny friend. She saw that Rana's hp bar decreased by some percent. She also looked at her own and saw that she also took damage. Yet Rana took more damage than her, ranging around 3-5%.

Felicia was about to open her mouth once again but then she saw a glimpse of the sexy dragoness not far from them. She can't look much longer to confirm it if it's one of the players that looked intersted forming a group with them alongside with the knight in froggy armor, bipolar yet colorful druid and golden, fluffy tailed fox. A large group of swordsmen passed by and blocked her view. Even if she's not sure, Felicia took Rana's wrist and dragged the bunnygirl with her towards the dragonness. "Let's go Rana, this is the 'our circle' that I'm talking about."

Upon arriving at the scene she also saw Valyn or.. Val. Whatever, she decided to call the player Val either if it's the male one or the female one. Seeing her tail, she cant figure if it's pure cosmetic also or if it has something hidden. Although she's mesmerized by it.

The catgirl's ears twitched as she heard another familiar voice. It's the metal keroppi with horns. Surprised by his announcement about there being a team already, she looked at everyone.

"Oh.. everyone's in a party already? Invites us!" The catgirl exclaimed while wrapping one of her arms around Rana and pointing her fingers towards the two of them (Felicia and Rana).

"Oh yeah great, genius, maybe we should make sure our party doesn't SUCK first, huh?" Kimitsu snarled at the sudden self proclaimed leader. As much as she hated people who cheated, the fact that he was part of the group and looked like he could give them an advantage in such a high stakes game certainly warranted a bit loosening of her morals. "Anyway, we should figure out what roles we have. Cause I doubt we'll get far without important ones." Obviously she was talking about classes, and though they could easily be seen, she hadn't bothered checking people who weren't in her party.

Still, she checked on this Ryuzan guy while rolling her eyes hard. "Ugh... are you some kind of roleplayer or something? Geez..." Checking him up quickly, he seemed to be a warrior. "Oh goodie, you can tank for us, mister leader." Looking back at the now somewhat separated party, she noted the gallant dragon knight who dropped kicked that horse man like a brute. "Yeah we could use two tanks." Obviously, Kimitsu had chosen a healing class, though she'd likely have to spec more into healing than damage, something she didn't particularly like. After all, the more she had to rely on others, the less agency she had.

As the vixen looked through Ryuzan's profile, she came across the interaction menu. "Hm? What's this?" she asked him as an option "Sex" was available. "Oh... don't tell me..."

With the dragon knight's intervention, the raccoon girl quickly fled, leaving her up against two rather potent adversaries, though of course, they were all the same level and skill essentially, she'd just gotten the drop on him. As the stallion rubbed his head, the lizard snickered. "Wow, those don't even go with your personality! Are they randomized or something?" Course, when the druid suddenly came to her aid, it wasn't a two on one fight anymore.

"Geez, where the hell do these bitches keep coming from..." the stallion remarked in astonishment, shaking his head. "Shit, I just want to get some fucking virtual action, bro..."

"Fine whatever," the lizard hissed at them. Clearly they were only interested in easy targets, though as the plaza had cleared basically entirely, there didn't seem to be much luck for them. "Fuck this, let's just go. Maybe we can buy some real whores when we win." The two potential opponents turned their backs on them as they headed toward a nearby exit, obviously with wounded pride.

The rest of the group seemed to congregate together and slowly start discussing a plan of action, particularly as the plaza was soon devoid of any other souls. At that point, it seemed the group had two options really: either explore the starter city and see what they could get with their meager starting currency, or head out into the world, where several groups were already treading.

Rana puffs out a cheek at Felicia and joking says, "Meanie." Her debuff having worn off for now. She wasn't particularly paying attention when Felicia stops and says something about going the wrong way. She suddenly found herself tugged once again, "Whoa, whoa! Calm down a bit, Felicia!" she says as she does her best to slow down the excitable cat girl.

As they finally stopped, Felicia staring at the scene with the Dragon Knight and the Demoness Caster. Seeing that she had a moment, and many groups had cleared out, she finally stands by a moment, waving a bit when Felicia pointed to her to invite her. "Howdy." she says with a soft smile as her left hand flicks upwards and she starts to fiddle with her menus. She figured that since people were already clearing out, it was fine now. She opens her inventory and starts to prep her items.

As she taps on each of them and quick equips them, her clothing rapidly changes in a wave of blue sparkles, starting at her boots. They shift into boots that reach just beneath her knees, black thigh high socks, a skirt that gives her some Sbsolute Territory. Although, under her skirt were some jet black spats. Her shirt shifts into a black undershirt with a white coat, a black zipper leading down to a circular design. A blue sparkling covers her neck area as a black cloak materializes out of it, the collar area having a stark white trim as it grows down to just past her waist. A single Orange strap on her left side and an Orange patch with a Rabbit Skill and crossbones. As she twirls slightly, she grins before reaching into the menu and pulling out the last item, a hat with orange highlights just below two earholes that she pulls onto her head, adjusting it for a second before turning back towards the group, moving the cloak away from her left arm with a flourish.

She grins cheekily as she puts her hands on her hip, "Now then, if we could all calm down, it might be a good idea to get to know each other's names while the crowd stampedes over themselves in the vain hope of a head start- as if rushing out would give a meaningful head start in y'know...Clearing a whole MMORPG on release day. They should know this'll take more than a couple days. Anyhow, I'll start- My IGN's Rana Avidya. My class is Artificer." She says, bowing in greeting.

( is it time for the saxophone yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

“ I am more into the offensive role for anything like this of course. And full tank particularly than even any other offensive class. Eventually I will decided on a greatsword.” Explaining the idea at least. Soon the man turned with a hand just holding his katana on the hip casually with the other to the side. “ ryuzan the devil toad with the obvious class of tank/swordsman.”

Back
Top Bottom