Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Sixteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shane

Banned
Banished
Birthdays are amazing you get presents for just living your life, what could be better? for Melissa it is better she shares her birthday with her closest friend, this is their story. Mellisa gave a small sigh as she looked up at the clock wanting it to strike 3 oclock already, it was her birthday today and school was the last place she wanted to be, more so since it was her best friends birthday too, they was both sweet sixteen today and to mark the occasion they were having a girly sleep over, and Mellisa war excited. The bell rang marking the end of the lesson and the end of the day, Melissa gathered her books then rushed to the front of the school where she had arranged to meet her friend. Melissa was your average girl, she wore a skin tight white shirt and a mini skirt the kind which could potentially ride up when she bent over, Melissa had blue eyes and brown hair.

Annalyn sighed. So bored... She hated math class. She silently willed the clock to move faster. All the while, she thought about all the fun that awaited her. 16 years old. And she got to party it up with her best friend.

Annalyn practically flipped the desk trying to get up when the bell rang. She bolted out the door, and towards their meeting place. Her platinum blonde braids bounced as she ran. She was wearing a band tee from a favored group of hers, and her red plaid skirt jingled from all the little chains on it. Finally she found Melissa and glomped her. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She exclaimed happily.

((my posts may be larger and smaller some will be made using my cell phone, and some at the local library so I apologise for the flunctuations.))

Melissa would squeel as her friend Annalyn glomped hold of her, it had taken her by suprise but it was a welcome hug from her, any contact from her was natrually acceptable in Melissa's eyes, they often played on the closeness they had to tease boys. A small smile played on Melissa's lips as she curled her arms back around the slender waist of Annalyn.

Melissa would playfully prod fun at Annalyn with the few simple words that she knew Annalyn dreaded her saying. "James was asking about you again."

A few moments since the hug had began Melissa squirmed out of her friends grasp and looked at her with a solemn look in her blue eyes. "It's going to be fun tonight, so lets get going."

Melissa would squeel as her friend Annalyn glomped hold of her, it had taken her by suprise but it was a welcome hug from her, any contact from her was natrually acceptable in Melissa's eyes, they often played on the closeness they had to tease boys. A small smile played on Melissa's lips as she curled her arms back around the slender waist of Annalyn.

Annalyn giggled as Melissa curled an arm around her waist. That always drew lots of attention. Both were very popular, and not at all hard to look at. Needless to say they were the stuff of their male peers' fantasies. Even thought they had different styles, they still looked good when they were hanging off of one another. It was fun teasing the boys.

When Melissa teased her about James, she blushed vividly. "Lissa, you're so mean..." She pouted, calling her by a nickname she only used. She buried her face in on Melissa's shoulder. "You know I can't say anything to him." She said.

Finally, Melissa got out of Annalyn's grasp and gave her a look. "Yeah, lets!" she said, cheerfully. She really looked forward to tonight. "Hehe, so, what should we do tonight?" She asked.

"We could talk about boys, then maybe a little game." Melissa had mentione playing a game hoping to peak the attention of Annalyn. "Sounds like fun huh!"

"Definately!" She said as they walked home. "Like what kind of game? Monopoly, or goldfish, or twister, or what?" She asked, curious as to her friends intentions. She would play damn near any game. She thought she was unbeatable.

"we can play twister, then maybe truth or dare, unless your chicken." Melissa teased knowing she could get Annalyn to play any game she wanted. "James would play." Melissa knew Annalyn would do anything she thought James would play.

Anna smiled. "You're on!" She said. The James comment was all the incentive she needed to be all for the game. "I'll play it! I'll take any dare!" She declared. Finally they arrived at Annalyn's house. "Finally, we're here." She said as she unlocked the door to let them in.

Melissa skipped past Anna teasingly trailing her finger along Anna's face, Mel stopped at the stairs looking sweet and as innocent as she possibly could Mel looked at Anna and asked. "Any dare no matter how embarissing the dare?"

"Ok then, lets go play truth or dare now" Mel said flashing a little of her black thong to Anna.

Mel followed Anna up to her room closing and locking Anna's bedroom door just incase her parents came home early from work. Mel sat down on the floor with her back pressed against the door. "Well Anna who will start?"

"Ok Anna I dare you to take of your top." Mel said the dare as she flashed her black thong at Anna trying to see how far her friend would go before chickening out.

Mel lifted her top slowly from the midrift of her body, lifting the top over her head this showed off her black bra which pushed her breasts up making them look bigger. "Now I dare you to take your pants or skirt off."

Mel was not one to back down so she unhooked her black bra and dropped it to the floor, this left her breasts exposed to Anna, oddly Mel was enjoying it. "My turn, I dare you to take off your panties Anna." Mel said with a giggle as she teasingly.

Mel bit gently on her lower lip as she saw how nice her friend looked, she was also her go to be dared was coming "your turn."

Mel stood up and slipped down her panties she did not mind after all she still had a skirt on, Mel was getting more comfy with her best friend seeing her body. "Anna time to lose the bra."

Mel turned to face the door, she undid the skirt and teasingly played with it before dropping it to the floor, Mel then turned around to face Anna, showing her shaven pussy. "I dare you to touch me Anna."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom