Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Hypnotizing the boss

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hello!

Thank you for checking out my roleplay idea. This one is about hypnotism/mind control roleplay. I'm looking for interactive roleplay partners who is willing to play the confident and intelligent CEO who's been dealing with too much stress lately. This roleplay is about going through normal daily life as the hypnotized CEO. She will be unconsciously doing things that are abnormal but normal to herself, controlled by her most trusted assistant. This is how the story will start:

You are the CEO of one of the fortune 500 companies. At the young age you build your company from the bottom and now you created very successful company. Always working late, pushing yourself too hard, you decided to hire a new assistant to help with your need, Me. Somehow everything clicked between you and I. You begin to trust me more and more, even letting me handle some of the important works for you. I've always been an admire of you, Your work ethics, how you get things done, how you manage people, and most of all how you stay in beautiful figure at your age. You always seemed to be perfect in everything, and I was very grateful to be working so closely for you. However one night everything changed.

You phoned me to ask if I can work late one night. As her assistant I never left work before she did, so I agreed. After hours when everyone left, you call me to your office. As soon as I enter, I find out you've been crying. Apparently all the stresses finally caught up, and you're having an emotional break down. I come to comfort you, and begin to talk to you. Always working late, on call, with no breaks or vacation, it's been a huge stress to you and you need help. You ask me to help because I'm the only one you can trust.

I never have imagine you to be like this. Seeing you in this vulnerable state, I begin to have second thoughts about you. When I was in college, I learn to use hypnotism. First it was just for fun thinking it wouldn't work, but having my roommate under my total control, I knew I was good at this. However it only works for weak minded people. I always thought you as a confident and strong willed woman, but watching you crying before me, I decided to hypnotize you.

Kinks:
Humiliation/Public Humiliation
Mind control
D/S
BDSM/Toys
Exhibitionism
Anal

Turn ons:
Pussy stuffing, Butt plugs, Degrading, Water sports

Turn offs:
Blood, Gory, Fire, Breath control, Piercings, scat

If you are interested in this roleplay, feel free to send me a PM with questions about the roleplay. We can discuss more about the story and possible ideas and kinks. I look forward hearing from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom