Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

1. Consensual(I do like Non Con but I find it's hard to make an RP that uses it that doesn't go too far)
2. BDSM Mixed with Sexual Activity
3. Just Sub
4. Naked
5. Cuffs
6. Hand
7. Dildo
8. Cum
9. Gag
10. Oblivious Pain
11. Indoors
12. No Preference
13. younger
14. Clearly Staged
15. Both
16. Comments along with images

1 Non consensual (blushes)
2 BDSM mixed with sexual content
3 Dom and sub
4 Partially clothed
5 Cuffs
6 Hand
7 Fingers
8 Cum
9 Gag
10 No pain (I do love discomfort)
11 Outdoors
12 Male Dom
13 Younger
14 Realistic!
15 Both
16 Comments along with images

1- Consensual
2- BDSM mixed with sexual content
3- Dom and sub
4- Partially clothed
5- Rope
6- Whip
7- Dildo
8- Cum
9- Gag
10-Obvious pain
11- Outdoors
12- Female Domme
13- Older
14- Realistic
15- Both
16- Comments along with images

1) Non consensual
2) BDSM mixed with sexual activity
3) Dom and sub
4) Naked
5) Cuffs
6) Whip
7) Dildo
8) Cum
9) Gag
10) Obvious pain
11) Indoors
12) Female Domme
13) Younger
14) Clearly staged
15) Both
16) Comments along with the images

Love this Captain.

1) Non consensual
2) BDSM mixed with sexual activity
3) Dom and sub
4) Partially clothed
5) Rope
6) Whip
7) Fingers
8) Cum!
9) Gags
10) Obvious pain
11) Outdoors - yum
12) Male Dom
13) Younger
14) Realistic!!!
15) Both
16 Comments along with images

tumblr_pebwe9hbln1xc6010o2_500.gif

Last edited:
I recently received a pm asking about my favorite scenario when it comes to non-con fantasies. Given the amount of interest I see in this subject, I thought I would share my response then ask for your input.

It should go without saying, that I do not condone or approve of this subject matter in real life without strict consent and hope that you all understand that this is fantasy based and for entertainment only!

For me, I like to have a reason for such action. I need to, in one way or another, be provoked into an aggressive response. I would have to say my favorite scenario would be a strong self entitled individual forcefully inserting herself into my life.
The best way to explain this would be to give you an example. The following is a pm I received out of the blue and which turned out to be one of my favorite interactions. I hope the author does not mind me sharing.

Tired old men bore me anyway, you probably couldn't keep up with a girl like me on your best day. I see the way you look at me every day I run past your house. I ignore you of course, really not my type. It is a little creepy though, what with you living on the most remote part of my usual route. Coming by your house with clock like precision every morning before work. I eat losers like you in my day job. Thinking because you got a dick you should be running the world.

Coming round the bend there you are again. I wonder if you get some sick perversion from watching me run past every morning. "Oh fuck!" Could there be a worse time to have a leg cramp up? I just have to run through it, but every step is torture. I can't keep my pace and before I know it I'm doubled up in pain, right in front of your house....

We played this out in first person and it got really intense! I enjoyed the fact that her character remained defiant and combative through the entire interaction. I also enjoyed that our story was peppered with imagery.

So tell me, what scenario haunts your fantasy world?

I run daily and a good part of my run is through a heavily wooded forest. The trail is not heavily used and I rarely see anybody on it with the exception of this one guy and his Australian Shepard. The guy is well over six feet and looks to be in his fifties but clearly spends some time in the gym as he looks ripped!
I can't tell you how many time the thought of this guy grabbing me and roughly dragging me off into the woods has danced through my brain and other places! If only he knew what that little smile on my face was about as I pass him on the trail.

I recently received a pm asking about my favorite scenario when it comes to non-con fantasies. Given the amount of interest I see in this subject, I thought I would share my response then ask for your input.

It should go without saying, that I do not condone or approve of this subject matter in real life without strict consent and hope that you all understand that this is fantasy based and for entertainment only!

For me, I like to have a reason for such action. I need to, in one way or another, be provoked into an aggressive response. I would have to say my favorite scenario would be a strong self entitled individual forcefully inserting herself into my life.
The best way to explain this would be to give you an example. The following is a pm I received out of the blue and which turned out to be one of my favorite interactions. I hope the author does not mind me sharing.

Tired old men bore me anyway, you probably couldn't keep up with a girl like me on your best day. I see the way you look at me every day I run past your house. I ignore you of course, really not my type. It is a little creepy though, what with you living on the most remote part of my usual route. Coming by your house with clock like precision every morning before work. I eat losers like you in my day job. Thinking because you got a dick you should be running the world.

Coming round the bend there you are again. I wonder if you get some sick perversion from watching me run past every morning. "Oh fuck!" Could there be a worse time to have a leg cramp up? I just have to run through it, but every step is torture. I can't keep my pace and before I know it I'm doubled up in pain, right in front of your house....

We played this out in first person and it got really intense! I enjoyed the fact that her character remained defiant and combative through the entire interaction. I also enjoyed that our story was peppered with imagery.

So tell me, what scenario haunts your fantasy world?

Captain,

I am shocked and flattered to see my 'cold open' featured so favorably in what is my absolute favorite Blue Moon Journal. Our resulting RP remains branded in my mind as a most memorable encounter, intense in both the writing and the imagery. My defiance was so deliciously futile in your capable hands and mind.

Thank you so much for that and this Journal.

Lea

Captain,

I am shocked and flattered to see my 'cold open' featured so favorably in what is my absolute favorite Blue Moon Journal. Our resulting RP remains branded in my mind as a most memorable encounter, intense in both the writing and the imagery. My defiance was so deliciously futile in your capable hands and mind.

Thank you so much for that and this Journal.

Lea
Truly kind words, thank you Lea.

C

Ok, ok, I'll share...blush..

There is no shortage of forced or rough fantasies with me. The can involve anyone who I recently have run into, the UPS guy, the group of muscle heads at the gym or the tough looking girl at grocery check out stand.

My latest fantasy involves a guy and his wife, based on a real couple i know, who give me a ride home from a party only, surprise surprise, we don't end up at my house we end up at their secluded mansion up in the hills. The house sports a full blown dungeon and they proceed to turn me into their sex slave and serving maid. I have a thing for being forced to dress as a maid. This fantasy can range from gentle coercion to very rough and degrading force.

images

Ok, ok, I'll share...blush..

There is no shortage of forced or rough fantasies with me. The can involve anyone who I recently have run into, the UPS guy, the group of muscle heads at the gym or the tough looking girl at grocery check out stand.

My latest fantasy involves a guy and his wife, based on a real couple i know, who give me a ride home from a party only, surprise surprise, we don't end up at my house we end up at their secluded mansion up in the hills. The house sports a full blown dungeon and they proceed to turn me into their sex slave and serving maid. I have a thing for being forced to dress as a maid. This fantasy can range from gentle coercion to very rough and degrading force.

images
But would they settle for just one maid or go for more than one?
0d9224d3fcbd42e5c516b8a73a21bea1b7b63249.gifv

Back
Top Bottom