Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

188_1000.gif

257_1000.gif

nude-cock-spanking-gifs-2.gif

869_1000.gif

899_1000.gif

It's only fair....

482_1000.gif

Chad, finances by day, mass slave-handler by night.
Well little known secret it's how....most slaves meet their rightful owners....Chad leaves us on the doorsteps of worthy masters or mistresses. I was once his slave in training.

21429960.gif

*Hands over mouth as I giggle my ass off*

Oh and I forgot to add if you meet a woman who does the same as Chad, she's his wife but I never saw her face either...she goes by the name Megan
Interesting. Well, until either see fit to visit, I will have to be... complacent. Wouldn't want to be cautious and make the job harder if it's necessary after all.

Interesting. Well, until either see fit to visit, I will have to be... complacent. Wouldn't want to be cautious and make the job harder if it's necessary after all.
They're good at lulling you into a false sense of security so just pretend I never told you their secret.

Even better, perhaps it would be ideal to go the opposite path. What could go wrong with flaunting my peace of mind?
I don't know....you never see it coming. One moment you are free...the next you and your friends are being trained to be slaves

20281461.gif

If nothing else, it would make for a very interesting weekend, or month, depends on the status of things.
Chad and Megan spent 2 years training each slave...in Megan’s word it’s to “Stop the stupid arseholes from escaping”

Back
Top Bottom