Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Insaynity's New Request; Sera and the Wolf.

Insaynity

Meteorite
Hey everyone, it’s been a little while since I was last active here and I’ve kind of been craving some RP. So here I am. I recently re-played the Telltale Games “The Wolf Among Us” and was left with a peculiar RP desire in mind, and I figured I’d detail that below.
- - -
Sera and the Wolf
- - -
General Premise
- - -
Your character is a young girl or boy who flees the custody of his/her oppressive Uncle one evening, and winds up hunted by my character, a feral Black Dire Wolf. They’ll play the role of hunter, later they’ll play the role of master and loyal pet.
- - -
A Short Introduction
- - -
Sera had enough. She/He’d lived under the oppressive heel of her/his Uncle for far too long. But no longer. She/He’d snuck out when everyone else had gone to bed and wandered off into the forests headed for the next village. There was to be no going back. She/He hadn’t much of a clue as to what truly lie ahead of her/him, but it had to be better than what was behind. At least that’s what she/he tried to remind herself/himself of as she/he walked endlessly through the densely packed forest, with only the echo of the snow crunching beneath her/his feet to keep her/him company. It didn’t take long however for the biting cold wind to blow mightily with the onset of what was to be a truly harrowing blizzard. Sera wrapped herself/himself tightly in her/his cloak and began to feel some hesitation about moving onward; but as the blizzard grew stronger, her/his sense of direction was lost. If she/he truly wanted to go back now, it likely would have been impossible to navigate.

So, she/he kept moving. That is until a sound pierced through the whirling wind and brought her/his to a terrified stand still.

The howl of what was unmistakably a wolf.

Sera had heard tales from her/his cousins of the Black Dire Wolves that inhabited the woods to the east of her/his home. Tales of their immense size, and brutally vicious nature. How they were the apex predators of the land and feasted upon any and all creatures they happened across. Sera was petrified as she/he scanned her immediate surroundings, barely able to see more than a few feet as the heavy snow continued to fall. There was an eerie glow in the skies above her/him as the clouds glowed with scattered light from the obscured full moon. An overwhelming sense of panic began to take a hold of the young girl/boy, and she/he felt the urge to run. She/He didn’t know where to, but anywhere felt immediately safer than where she/he was right now.

Then, through the dense snowfall she/he locked gaze with a pair of glowing greenish/yellow eyes and felt her/his heart stop. There was a sudden calm that came over the woods as Sera felt a chill run up her/his spine, and she/he turned to run away. Looking back over her/his shoulder, she/he saw the black shape move at an impossibly fast speed to pursue her/him and knew that this would be her/his end.

Or would it?
- - -
Initial Characters
- - -
Sera Willow. A young girl or boy who flees from her/his oppressive Uncle’s home. She/He attracts the attention of a Black Dire Wolf as she/he traverses the woods one evening. She/he is wise beyond her/his age, having spent many nights reading the old books her/his Uncle keeps in his home. She/He is also a very caring and gentle soul who secretly harbors an intense desire for adventure.

Shadow. A Dire Black Wolf of the woods east of Sera’s Uncle’s home. Like other Dire Black Wolves, Shadow hunts the woods alone as an apex predator. He happens across Sera one evening during a blizzard and decides to hunt her/him, but eventually comes to adore the girl/boy as a friend, master, and more.
- - -
Special Notes
- - -
I’d like this to be a regular RP, something a little more long-term. A story that really goes somewhere, and I have plenty of ideas of what that somewhere is. Of course, I’m entirely open to collaboration on this too; if you’ve got an idea, or something you want to do, we can totally do it. I do imagine that at some point Shadow could change to become something less feral, if that’s something you’d be interested in too. There’s a lot we can do with this. The setting is a High Fantasy Realm, so you know what to expect. As far as RP specifics, I prefer to RP in third person, via PM or Email. I ask for at least a paragraph in responses but won’t fault you for going longer if need be. I can get long winded at times too, so I hope you’re not adverse to reading or detail. As far as limits, I have very little in terms of strict nos. I like to experiment, and if there’s something you would like to try, we can make something work. As far as smut to story mix, I see a 20/80 mix here.

I guess for the most part that’s everything you would need to know beforehand. Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot them to me in a DM and I’ll try to answer them as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom