Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRAVING A CERTAIN PLOT 1x1 mXm //// Yaoi! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBSCENE

Star
Alrighty,

I want yaoi, and for this particular plot... don't all storm out at once, I actually want...

Substance.

Yes, true blue plot and story, some passionate love making here and there, but an actual well written story.

Here's the plot, granted it's dark and twisted and not well thought out.

The rich man is not part of the pairing. >>

A rich man, the owner of a large company, is the perfect leader, husband, and father. Under all of the pressure, he cracks. He can't let it out where the media can see, at work where it can affect his job, or at home where it can affect his family, so he does some dealing and gets a hold of something he really shouldn't have.

A boy.

About his son's age, the boy is the perfect thing to take his anger out on in the most horrific ways, only leaving him alive so he can vent his stress the next time he needs to. A secret from everyone, his family included, he secures the boy in the garden shed after revamping it to something of a prison. Soundproof, escapeproof.

The garden shed is built right up against the house, coincidentally, sharing a wall with the son's bedroom. The son is a good kid, raised by a loving family and going to a good school with every promise and ambition to take over his father's company when the man retires.

After two years of being beaten nearly to death on a regular basis, raped, and otherwise tortured, the boy in the shed has finally, with the use of some obscure tool, made a hole in the wall between himself and the house in hopes of finding help from the beloved son he's heard so much about.

007nl2.jpg

Post here, or pm me if interested.

Eh, bored as hell. Looking for series stuff, but not having any luck. So I've sort of just defaulted to watching Youtube stuff. XD

And browsing the Yaoi Gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom