Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vines of harley and ivy. [ stefy x divided by zero ]

• "Puddin'!" Called this particular woman, her hips swaying to the natural rhythm of some unknown music, something hypnotizing in them though, the blond woman was absolutely excited as she bounced around the shoddy warehouse, moving to the large space that was occupied by numerous goons. However, she had yet to see her Puddin' among all of them, frowning softly and setting her petite hands on her hips. Moving gracefully though, on her black heels, the innocent looking woman found herself in front of a doorway, grinning as she saw the figure of her lover and in opening the door, she found herself smiling her broad, pearly white smile, "Pud-" Upon only half way getting the word out, the back of a hand collided with the side of her pretty face, sending her soft cheek into a flare of red from being hit, a slight wail coming out of her as she leaned against the wall, "Mistah J?" Her words were soft, slightly startled from being hit so hard clear out of the blue, the pale man loomed over her with a distasteful frown.

"What did I tell you about that name when they're here Harleen?" He didn't wait for an answer, gathering a few things and rubbing his wrist, the man was obviously not in the mood for her, even though before going to the grocery store earlier, he had said that tonight would be fun for them both. Mister J was so confusing sometimes. "I suggest you go back out for a little while longer, while I handle some. . Er- Business." Of course, Mister J was handling business matters that didn't require her services at the time, the female readjusting her footing before letting go of her face. Her black dress hugging the curves of her lean body, the female nodded softly to herself, knowing that the Joker would need her later on, of course he would; Just not now. Ignoring the eyes that stared at her as she walked out with only half the pride she had walked in with, Harleen Quinzel in no time found herself back outside on the crisp Gotham Streets. The question now, however, was where was this female to go?

Why, to the park. Surely, miss Pamela Isley was there, Harley's only real friend in this cut throat business. The side of her face still stinging, the blond girl moved swiftly, licking her painted red lips, the female's shoes clicked earnestly. Moving toward a bench near a long stretch of flower beds, she sighed and sat down, leaning on her hand after setting her elbow on her knee, blowing up a strand of hair. "Where's my Red when I need 'er?"[/list:u]

Indeed Pamela was there. Sure, she worked quite a lot. A lady had to have her money. Money for the finer things in life. Chrysanthemums, scented oil, bubble bath soap. Oh yes, she did love to pamper herself. Any woman would understand. She wanted to be as beautiful as the plants she adored so much. Perhaps too much. No. There was no way one could love the world around them too much. The "tree-hugging" hippies just got a bad rap because they looked unkempt. She could have been one of them if it weren't for her love of some more civilized things. You could be green and civilized at the same time, people just didn't give enough effort to be. They'd all change though. The world would heal when they learned that the life around them was equal to their own lives. She was just giving them a bit of a boost to that perception.

She was laying among the flowers in the park today. Their individual scents made her feel safe and calm. And she could tell them apart, even the flowers that were supposed to be exactly the same. But they had parts of other flowers within, a mixed ancestry, spread by insects and the wind. But it was oh so relaxing, to be surround by her loves. Only one could make her feel better. And that was Harleen. Nothing against plants, but they weren't great at holding an entertaining conversation. But they were perfect for telling secrets to. They never told. And many times, she'd told them that she wanted Harleen to get rid of that bastard Joker. Because she deserved so much better. Harleen deserved someone who cared for her, and took care of her. Someone like... Like Pamela. While Pamela had realized a long time ago that, like flowers, she could love both sexes, Harleen was head over heels for a rude man in a purple coat that didn't respect her.

It was then that she heard the voice of an Angel bound by her own clipped wings. Quickly, though silently, she found that voice in front of her, sat on a bench with her back turned. Pamela knelt down to wrap her arms tenderly around the woman and hold her softly. Poor Harleen was in need, she could feel it. Joker had done something that would make her want to kill him again. "I'm right here, my dear." Her gentle, though husky voice rang out quietly into the woman's ear. "Harleen, honey... I'm always here for you. Here to keep you safe. Oh... My poor girl..."

• So far, the park had proven her no luck in finding her friend, knowing she would feel a bit silly if she realized that her dear friend was right behind her, laying among the flowers that she whispered secrets to. Hair combed to one side of her face today, the female had gotten dressed up for no occasion in particular, simply to look pretty. When arms wrapped themselves around Harleen, her daydreaming stopped and her head turned just slightly to see the glimpse of red, letting her easily know who it was and letting her feel comfortable in the embrace. With the other woman's arms wrapped just below her chest, Harleen Quinzel leaned against the other woman lightly, listening to the sound of the voice that could drive any man mad and leave them all breathless.

With the words 'here to keep you safe' ringing around in her head, Harley had never ever really heard Mister J say that to her before, looking down at the ground because surprisingly, he hadn't said a lot of things that Pam - Pam said to her. Maybe Pam - Pam was the completing existence of her relationship. Yes. Pamela Isley was the one that Harley always found it necessary to confide in, because this woman always knew just what to stay and always had a place for her to stay in Pamela's apartment. They were like best friends, although to most people who on looked, it would seem as if there were more deeper feelings than just a friendship. Maybe that was for Harley too and she had just yet to tap into that idea yet. "Mistah J told me not to call him Puddin' no more while the goonies are around." She said quietly, her accent still thick even if she wasn't being loud, her pretty eyes were half lidded as the female continued to stay near her. That was all she needed, just a little comfort.

Maybe that was why she needed Pam - Pam in her life. "So Red, he hit me. But I know it's just because he doesn't want to look less intimidatin' in front of the goonies, yah know?" She stated, as usual trying to put a 'better' perspective and trying to stick up for the only man in her life. [/list:u]

Poor Harley. The girl put up with so much, and for nothing. Worse than nothing. She got abused and thrown away. Constantly. All for a man who single handedly kept the Avon makeup business alive. He wasn't just clowning around with the city, he was trying to play the poor dear for a fool. Pam didn't want to let it continue. The poor dear. Almost every time she saw the girl, Harleen had a new bruise. Sometimes a new scar. They didn't last long, but that wasn't the main problem. The main problem were the emotional scars. Harleen had a lot of damage dealt to her by that chuckling idiot.

Pamela kept a hand on Harleen's shoulder as she walked around the bench to sit next to her. She felt that physical contact was important to conveying her love. She knew Harleen could use a gentle touch to remind her not everyone was at all like Joker. When she sat next to the girl, Red was rather plainly dressed. A drab olive tee shirt, and khaki pants. Yet when she wanted to, even in that, she could drop jaws. But she wanted to help her dear friend. "Harleen... Honey..." She gave the hurt girl a kiss on the cheek, a kiss laced with an anesthetic called love. "Stay with me tonight. We can share dinner, have some laughs, and relax. I know you need it." Tonight, she just wanted to keep poor Harleen away from Joker, show her that other people were so much nicer. Show her that affection didn't need to be shown with knuckles.

Back
Top Bottom