Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite Terminator Movie?

incendonocturne

A Land Unreachable, with Stone Walls.
Ok so, in light of the trailer for Dark Fate dropping in a few days, let’s discuss which Terminator movies are favorites and which ones are not so much!

I’m incredibly excited for Dark Fate. I’ve been a fan of the entire series since I was a little girl, so I can’t wait to see how they do this new movie. And the fact that Arnold and Linda are both in this one.....just warms my little original fan girl heart, admittedly.

I mean... can it be anything other than 2?

The action, the characters, the special effects... it all holds up perfectly to this day.

Two is best... buuuuuttt....
tumblr_lydnkjBtOl1qzj0kto2_500.gif

Never watched the show. Never had the desire to watch the show personally.

I love all of the movies for one reason or another but.......

T-X

tumblr_nk10fyECWw1rcnqeto1_540.gif

.....was pretty bad ass in her own right....and creepy as fuck.

I was lucky enough to see the first two movies in cinemas. The second is indeed spectacular but my favorite will always be the first. It has a chillingly beautiful early 80's atmosphere with some great action and a superb soundtrack. It was mainstay on the VHS among my friends growing up and I think I could still recite most the dialogue.

I did enjoy aspects of Salvation...but really only Bryce Dallas Howard. ^^;;

Now that I figured with her. 😂😛😍

Salvation is one of my top favorites. Which is kind of comically ironic because I’m not a huge fan of Christian Bale but I did like him in this movie.

I'm pretty sure i'm gonna receive hate for this but fuck it.
I LIKED SALVATION MORE THAN 2!!!

T2. It’s one of my favorite movies of all time. The line “I now know why you cry, but it is something I can never do” gets me every time. Thinking about it makes me wanna watch it again. It soooo good

Terminator 1 for me. Altough T2 is very close. Love hot the first T-800 is more "human" form

I do love the first, but the second will always have it for me, because Sarah Connor. But I gave up at Salvation and have never watched the TV series.

The one and the only Terminator 2. Sure, the first Terminator was good but 2 is my favorite. That opening credits scene with the music always gets me especially when they show the Terminator at the end of it.

Terminator 2 is the best, although I am also a big fan of the first movie; love its synth version of the main theme.

Good thing they never made any more movies after the second one.

I it was up to me genesis because that was the bring the best part of each Terminator into one finally show down which was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom