Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It is a brave girl to wander alone {Marcuss & Kajira}

Ceron

Supporter
Supporter
The laughter soared from the wagons as the warriors gave a long laugh from a joke. The wagons were loaded with supplies and needs for the growing city. Overall the jouney had been a good one and profitable. Only one mishap as another band of warriors felt the need to try and way lay the group. Instead they had left bodies and taken thier women which now ringed a secondary fire. It was one that stood out though. Tall and well muscled he held the look and stance of a warrior among warriors. Dark hair unkempt hung over his eyes and face as they drank heartily.

The smell of food filled the air soon enough as he man that everyone else seemed to defer to wandered to the forests edge. He did not wear much aside from a loin cloth. The summer days were blistering and the nights offered little reprive to the heat and humidity. As he let out a sigh of relief he did not move his head but still as the sound of branches nearby caught his attention he finished relieving himself sending another joke to the men as he searched the trees near by for movement

Lashel sat in her bush, her body shaking as she tired to be still.
The man came closer she could not keep still she jumped up and raced full speed towards him, Hoping to knock him over as she ran.
she must not be seen and sent back she knew there must be prize for her.
she give this well built warrior a chance to claim it she rather die then do that as she came towards him she pulled her head in to body as to head-butt him her long silky aubren colored hair in her face as she ran blocking her view.

His face was stone cold as if he could not hear the Borsk in the forest coming out from its hiding spot as if to surprise him. AS the wild hair led the way of the small girl he laughed as she rammed into his chest . Not even budging him watching her bounce off of him. His smile slid over his face " Now what do we have here?"

Thick fingers wrapped around the hair pulling the girl up to her feet. Deep brown eyes seemed to regard her for a moment. They held the look of one who has been the hunted as well as the hunter. A true predator noting the wear and tear on her clothes "it isn't' often i have a female just throwing herself at my feet " His laugh was light and deep turning he almost dragged her behind him " Hey guess what I just found. Seems I have a girl that wants to become my personal slave"

The words brought a laughter as she was dragged into the light of the fire.

as she was pulled she yelled out " let me go, let me go i am free, i am not a slave, look at i ware no brand and have no collar you can't do this to me" she dug her feet into the sand.

Back
Top Bottom