Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Casual Play

Call_Me_Sam

Meteorite
Hola como estas! Just kidding I speak English. I’m looking for a casual role play partner to start long term continuous role play. (Of course, if it gets stale we can switch it up)

Into: human characters, realistic, smut, casual, 1 on 1 (occasional 3rd or 4th characters either of us can pick up), rebellion, public play, wedgies, teasing, pervy, light humiliation, moderate BDSM, voyeurism, butt stuff, mostly just flirty and dirty but I’m happy to introduce back stories and non-sexual plot points, periods of Dom/sub relationship that can be flipped, exploration, description. But what I’m most into is your sexuality, so please share it with me.

Not Into: non-human characters, fantasy, degradation, severe humiliation, intention to cause pain/ harm, males, girls under 18, bathroom play, one word replies.

Character description: 25yr old man named Sam. Ex-college baseball player. 5’10 and a cross between athletic and dad bod. Light brown hair, brown eyes, and full beard. Calm and cool demeanor, but intense and passionate depending on the situation. Slightly awkward style lol Interested in science, philosophy, sports, outdoors, people, fishing, anime, video games, new experiences and comedy.

So I’m hoping we can get around 4 or 5 messages a week, maybe more if it heats up. Maybe the occasional text session on k.i.k or discord.

I’ve been role playing off and on for about 7yrs and consider myself to be a fun and flexible partner.

The initial setting I had in mind was that we’ve been working together for the past year. We have a friendly relationship but haven’t started to fool around yet. I hold a lab technician position and you hold, maybe an assistant supervisor position? Our work place is divided into two floors. The first floor being the lab space and the second floor being the office space.
^^ we can absolutely build on this world if you’d like or come up with something completely different.

Anything else you want to incorporate into our role play just let me know! I’m pretty versatile and open-minded.

Shoot me a message ladies!

Back
Top Bottom