Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest sissification roleplay (BfmValentine x Frelance)

Today is a sunny Friday afternoon. Holidays have just started and Ethan's parents decided to go on vacation. The bad thing is that they wont take him and his sister with them. Well at least both of them will have the house alone for two weeks. After saying goodbye his mom and dad leave the villa get in their BMW m5. After they drive out of gateway Ethan and his sister get back in the house. Since his father is the lead scientist of a big beauty pharmacy company they are pretty well of. Because of this they also own a fancy villa. The house is even equipped with a private laboratory where Ethan's dad Tom stores his newly developed serums.

Both of them get in their rooms and Ethan surfs through the web. Normal boys would play games, but Ethan is different. He looks through websites that sell girl pantys and imagines wearing them. Well that big fetish of him did not came out of nowhere.

Last year Ethan was already late for school and he had no clean boxers anymore. Furthermore after checking the washroom he saw that all of his used boxers were in the washing machine. The only opinion left was to go commando, or use his sisters panty. He decided for the later. Unexpectedly he really loved the feeling of the soft cotton panty and he had a boner all day in school. Since then he often stole his sister pantys and after a while also other clothes like skirts or her crop tops. Then he would wear them in her room. Of course Ethan returns them after trying them on so that his sister wont notice anything.

Ethan hears the sound of the shower being turned on. *That is my chance. I haven't been able to wear some cute pantys for over a week now.* He thinks. The 18 year old boy quickly sneaks out of his room and after checking that his sister is in the bathroom he slips in her room. The wardrobe is opened and he takes out a whit cotton panty. After taking of all of his clothes he puts the panty on. Ethan is already rock hard from both the feeling and the excitement of doing something taboo. Without a warning the door opens behind him. Completely startled Ethan turns around.

Mara wave goodbye to their parents as they drove away from the villa and couldn't help but smile. She had been waiting for this for over a month now. She had set up a go pro in her room almost two months ago when she noticed that some of her clothing had to be put away wrong and not for the first time. As she was putting the offending top back in its proper spot she pulled a hair off it that was suspiciously similar to her brother's hair color.

As soon as the car was out of sight she headed back inside and into her room. Walking over to her bookshelf opposite her closet she turned on the go pro before she pulled off the oversized t shirt she had been wearing before she slipped the black thong off her hips and letting it fall to the floor. Stepping out of the thong she grabbed her phone before walking out into the hall and glanced at her bothers door as she passed wondering if she would get lucky right away.

Closing the door she turned on the shower as she opened an app and connected to the camera in her room. She shook her head when she almost immediately saw her brother enter her room. Once he closed the door she slipped back out of the bathroom leaving the shower running. She crept back down the hallway pausing at her door as watched the feed on her phone. As soon as she saw Ethan slip a pair of white cotton panties up his legs she grinned and pulled the door open and stepped inside the room crossing her arms under her chest as she gave her brother a shit eating grin. "I knew it! You little perv." Laughing she walked over to him completely confident in her nudity. The silver barbels in her nipples and the small ring that hung to her clit caught the light coming in through the window. "I must have at least an hour of footage of you sneaking in here to try on my clothes." Grinning she held up her phone showing him the live feed on her phone. Reaching down with her free hand she grabbed his crotch wrapping her fingers around his erection. "Really just some plain cotton panties and your rock hard?" Glancing down she squeezed his cock for a few seconds before she loosened her grip before she spoke again. "Good thing mom and dad are gone for two weeks. That will give us enough time to change a few things around here." She shifted her gaze back to his still looking down at him. "When was the last time you jacked off?" As she asked she slowly stroked his erection through the soft cotton.

A look in his sisters mirror lets Ethan smile. The sweet cottong pantys neatly fit his curves. Since he started wearing women clothes he also started shaving his arms and legs thus if one looked only at his lower half one could mistake him for a girl. Well the buldge in his crotch region is still pretty obvious, but other than that it looks fine. Another reason for this is also that Ethan is slender and not muscular at all.

Then with a bang the door opens behind him.
Turning around only wearing the white panties Ethan sees his sister standing in front of him completely naked. The piercings in her nipple and clit draw in his attention, however Mara's domineering voice shakes him out of his daze. "I...I..I ... that is a misunderstanding. I didn't aehhmm want to take them. I just have no clean ones so I wanted to lend some only one time." Ethan tries to excuse himself, but a glance at his sister's smartphone, which shows a live stream of her room, and her words that she has caught him often on tape destroy his miserable argumentation.
"Ok I like wearing your clothes. Please don't tell mu.. Ughh" Mara's hand grabbing his 7 inch long dick lets him stop in the middle of the sentence. Just the sensation of her soft hand rubbing his cock through the cotton lets him nearly cum. "Stoopp sister. What are you doing. That isn't right. I dont want this." Ethan exclaims with a dried red face trying to pull away from his older sister.

Back
Top Bottom