Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Husband humiliated at strip poker (with GenderBender)

I lay on my bed, listening to Amy and Sally making out. Judging from the moans and squeals and shrieks, it was Sally who was giving Amy the sort of working out she used to enjoy from me. Yes, used to enjoy from me, because she wouldn’t be getting one again. There was no mistaking the look she gave me, she had lost all respect for me. She no longer saw me as a man and she was right, at least I am not the sort of man I used to be.

Everything was fine until Brad appeared at the gym. He wasn’t the first muscular guy I’d seen there, the place is full of them. But there was something about the way his muscles rippled when he moved, and the way he grunted when he lifted the weights, and spread his legs and sweated and … I tried not to make it obvious I was watching him, but then I caught him winking at me.

There was no way I would ever have done anything other than look and enjoy the view. After all, there were plenty of others who just come there to admire other people, some watch the girls and others watch the guys, especially the big bodybuilders. And I would have died of embarrassment if Brad had ever approached me in front of other guys. I’d seen him naked, naturally, all the guys saw each other naked at some time or other. And he was as impressive naked as he was clothed, with his thick cock dangling between his thighs. The thought of that up my ass was frightening, exciting too I had to admit and was grateful I didn’t get hard when I saw him, unlike some of the other guys who were only too happy to show their appreciation for him.

It wasn't intentional when it happened, just chance that I was there earlier than normal and was just about to shower when he arrived and began to change. I just walked under the shower and the next thing he was behind me. His cock was stiffening when I turned round, but he turned me back and pushed me against the wall. I felt his rod between my buttocks and began to squirm. Tried to get away, begged him not to do this, to leave me alone, but he carried on. ‘You know you want this,’ he whispered in my ear as he cock pushed up my ass. I cried out from surprise and pain, because he didn’t take me gently. I went hard and he reached round and wanked me off as he came inside me.

After that, he was quite open about wanting me. He’d come over to me, stroke me, rub himself against me. It was obvious he was getting hard, no way could anyone miss that monster. And then, a couple of weeks later, he just walked in the shower and told me to ‘bend over bitch’. And I did, I couldn’t resist. Some of the guys just left, either out of embarrassment or because they didn’t want to get involved. But others stayed, jealous of my being selected by him, or getting off from the performance.

It became a regular thing after that. I hated myself for it, tried to tell myself he was forcing himself on me, that it wasn’t natural. It is only tonight, with Sally and Amy, that I realised, and accepted, that it was OK. Sally was obviously seducing her sister, I mean she didn’t even pretend that it was just a bit of fun. Well, if it is OK for two girls, and for sisters, what is wrong with me and Brad?

This wouldn’t be my last game of strip poker, but next time it will be with Brad.

Last edited:
Sally stopped with her dildo at full penetration in my cunt.

‘What are you thinking?’ she asked. ‘Don’t deny it, I can always tell when you are thinking.’

She was right, of course, she could, but what could I say to her, how could I tell her what was really going through my mind at just that moment?

What was I thinking? That she was a manipulative bitch. OK, so I did suggest asking her, but looking back she was the one who laid the ground for it, with her questions and hints and suggestions. And look at what had happened. It was supposed to be a bit of fun at Ian’s expense. But that went badly. He’s lying upstairs now, having admitted to be raped by this big guy at the gym and probably to having a sexual thing for him. Our relationship was now dead. I could not go back to what we had and, knowing Ian for as long as I have, he couldn’t either. And now she was on top of me, fucking me just like he used to. Sally, my little sister, who I used to protect and who always looked up to me for support. And now, she’s reversed that role. She’s the one on top, literally, having seduced me in front of my partner. Taking me under the cover of providing some titillation for Ian. I’ve become her bitch, just like Ian is Brad’s. Our relationship as sisters has gone and now we are, well what are we exactly? I don’t know. What does Sally want? Is this serious, all part of a long-term plan, or is she just playing games for the fun of it?

She begins to move in and out, slowly, teasing, just like Ian did when I was close to cumming, never taking her eyes off mine, smiling as I shudder and push my hips up against hers to force the penetration, but she just pulls back and slows down even more. My fingers are clenched around the cushions, as I teeter on the edge of an orgasm.

‘Please,’ I whisper, pleading with her, but she stops again. ‘Not until you answer my question,’ she hisses.

‘Alright,’ I’m almost screaming, ‘alright, I was thinking we should ask Brad next time. It would be fun to fuck that big guy’s ass.’

‘Yea,’ Sally laughs, and pulls out, pushes my legs over my shoulders, and pegs my ass. ‘Yea,’ she shouts as she hammers me, ‘yea, big sis, ass is best, every time.’

I lay on the bed listening to the sounds from downstairs. The girls went quiet for a while, which made me think they had finished, but then I heard Amy shout out in pain and curse and swear at her sister. Then Sally was abusing Amy, calling her a bully and making her life a misery and now it was her turn to have her own back. I was Brad’s bitch and she was going to be Sally’s. And then Amy was moaning and groaning and growling like she does when she’s about to cum and then everything went quiet.

That confirmed what I had suspected. This was all a set up by Sally to cause trouble. I’d thought she just wanted to make a fool of me, but that was only part of it. She wanted to take control of both of us. Manipulative cow. And she had succeeded. Thank goodness, I would never see her again. Amy and I would split up, I’d be gone as soon as I could find someone to stay while I sorted myself out, and Sally could have her sister to herself, which she probably always wanted.

And just as I was experiencing the relief of never seeing her again, a shadow fell across the bed and she was standing next to me, the dildo swaying as she moved. I just hoped she didn’t expect me to fuck her, because that just wasn’t going to happen. Even if my balls weren’t totally drained, no way would I have wanted to take her after what she had done. But that was not what she had in mind.

‘Right, Ian.’ She was standing with her legs astride, showing the juices running down her thighs. ‘Right, Brad’s fucked your ass, and Amy’s fucked your ass. It’s my turn now. Assume the position and open those cheeks for me.’

And behind her, over her shoulder, I could see Amy. Her expression was different now. Her face was streaked with tears and her eyes were sending me a message that she was sorry, that she wished she could help. But I knew she couldn’t. This was a struggle between me and Sally. If I was going to win, I would have to do it on my own.

Couldn’t Sally see that Ian was defeated? There was no need to destroy him completely. I wanted to stop her, although I wasn’t sure that I had the strength on my own. Hopefully he still had sufficient energy to protect himself and the will to do so.

‘No, Sally, stop, can’t you see he’s had enough?’ I cried out to try to distract her.

She half turned towards me and laughed. Almost a manic laugh. She was on a roll and was beyond being persuaded. She grabbed hold of Ian’s ankles, pulled his legs into the air over his shoulders and forced them wide. He tried to squirm away, but she pulled him back. He was still weak from his explosion and orgasm. The dildo was aiming for his ass that was raw from the treatment I had given it earlier.

With Ian to weak to fend Sally off, I had to step in to lend a hand. I tried to grab her around the waist, but she shrugged me off, so I took a firm grip on the straps of the dildo and pulled as hard as I could. Taken by surprise, she fell backwards onto the bed and rolled onto the floor, releasing Ian. Realising that she was now vulnerable, he rolled off the bed and landed on her, knocking the breath out of her lungs as weight crushed her.

She gasped and choked but soon recovered sufficiently to taunt him.

‘Want to fuck me, don’t you, Ian. It’s what you’ve wanted from the first time we met. Don’t deny it. See Amy, he isn’t denying it. But you can’t any more. You can’t get it up. The only thing stiff enough to get up my cunt is your finger.’

Ian was red with embarrassment, but I suddenly saw the solution.

‘The dildo,’ I shouted at him, ‘use her dildo, fuck her with her own dildo.’

It was a fine idea, except for one thing. She was still wearing it. The two of use together managed to wrestler her out of straps and, with Ian using his weight to pin her down, I got the straps around his waist and thighs.

But Sally still had her best weapon, her mouth.

‘Look at him, Amy, what does he look like. We know he isn’t a man any longer and now the only way he can fuck is with a woman’s artificial cock. Come on then, bitch, show us what you can do now that you are dressed like a woman.’

Ian didn’t waste his time, he drove the plastic cock into her cunt and rammed it harder and harder, pushing her across the floor with each thrust. His chest was heaving, he was using all his remaining strength to take the best revenge he could on my sister and I was egging him on.

And as she was finally rammed into the wall, her attitude changed, from taunting to bemoaning her treatment, to groaning and squirming as she responded to his control. I could see Ian’s strength draining but his face showed a grim determination to finish what he had started.

I’ve never felt to drained by cumming, not once, not even with Brad. I desperately wanted to fuck Sally, for what she had done to me this evening, because I was sure she had planned it all along, and for all the times she had teased and tormented me, with her meaningful smiles, come-ons, flashes of tits and thighs, and oh-so-innocent touches. No way, though, could I have got control of her without Amy’s help, and no way could I have fucked without Amy’s idea of the dildo.

It was pretty much the worst thing that could happen to a guy, needing an artificial cock. And of course Sally made the most of it, tormenting me with my inability to get my cock into action. But once I had filled her tight cunt, her attitude changed. With me towering over her and powering into her, she was finally getting what she had wanted from the moment she first set eyes on me, she was getting what her sister was getting. That’s what’s at the bottom of this evening’s entertainment, ruining what she couldn’t have, jealousy of her sister getting laid.

I didn’t know if I had the strength to finish her off though. She was one demanding bitch and I was giving her all I had got, but she wasn’t showing any signs of being near cumming. There was a grim determination on her face that said this would be the last and ultimate humiliation, holding out against me when my strength was at its lowest. I almost gave up but then I had an inspiration. Brad. I imagined Brad behind me, ramming his rod right up my ass, until his balls banged against my thighs. And each time I rammed into me, he added his power to my thrust as I trashed Sally’s cunt.

And then, finally, her eyes slipped up under her lids, and she bit her lower lip as she tried to control herself, her body arched, and she began a long low moan that slowly rose, higher and louder, before she collapsed exhausted and I could finally give in and drop on top of her.

Ian slumped on top of Sally as she screamed and shuddered in her orgasm. He’d used up every ounce of his strength to finish her, to force her to cum before he ran out of power. In my eyes, he had defeated her, overpowered her and prevented her showing how weak he was. OK, so he hadn’t got hard but he had used her own dildo on and given her a fucking she’d remember for a long time. This was what she had wanted, I was sure of it, she wanted to know what I was getting and was determined to have some of it for herself. That was how she had always been as a child, having to have anything that was rightfully someone else’s.

Slowly Ian pushed herself off my sister and rolled to one side, the dildo swaying from side to side, glistening with her juices. But below it, to my surprise, was his real cock, stiffening again.

‘Oh my fuck, Ian, my sweet fuck, I don’t believe that you’re getting hard again.’

He nodded and watched as I unstrapped him from the dildo. He was stiffening up nicely, still not solid, not hard enough to take me, but well on the way.

‘Come on Ian, come on,’ I was pulling at his hand, trying to get him onto his feet and over to the bed. ‘Come and fuck me, you deserve it, we both deserve.’

But he shook his head. He didn’t have the strength to climb on top of me, let alone fuck me. But he had a hard-on and that was all I needed. I knelt astride him and eased his cock into my vag, settling down on it and feeling a real cock, savouring flesh rather than resin and plastic.

And I rode him, as he lay next to my sister, rode him hard and fast until I was ready to cum, ready to scream as loud and as long as Sally had.

‘Did you cum,’ I gasped at last, ‘did you cum inside me, Ian?’

The expression on his face told me that he hadn’t. That was his final humiliation for the evening, he couldn’t even cum any more.

I wanted to cum, by fuck I need to cum. I could feel the sperm building up inside my balls, ready to burst out. But I couldn’t, something held me back from exploding inside Amy’s cunt. I couldn’t figure it. I was virile – she and that bitch of her sister knew that from how rigid my cock was. So rigid that it could take Amy riding me like a bucking broncho. I strained to cum, not too soon, but when I saw her belly contracting the way it does when she is about to orgasm, I willed myself to cum, just to show her that I could. And to prove to Sally that I could still fuck a woman. I didn’t need to prove it to myself. I need I could do it, I knew how I felt, and all of a sudden I knew what I needed to do.

I struggled to my feet, barely able to stand, so I knew I couldn’t manage it on my own.

‘Come on, luv,’ Amy looked surprised that I was speaking to her, ‘help me get this bitch over to the bed.’

Sally put up a fit of a fight, but nothing serious we couldn’t handle between us, so that we easily hauled her across the floor until we had her beside the bed. She only put up a serious fight when I told Amy to help me roll her over. It was then that she realised what I planned to do.

‘No,’ she shouted as she squirmed, ‘no, Ian, no way, Amy, stop the bastard, no, no, stop him.’

But Amy had understood when I intended to do and was only too willing to give me a hand to control her sister.

‘Come on, Sally,’ Amy taunted, ‘ass is always best, isn’t that what you told me just now.’

‘Not my ass, you silly twat,’ her sister snapped back, ‘I meant I enjoy doing it to people.’

‘Well, now it’s your turn to find out what it’s like,’ I gasped as I pushed her thighs apart. ‘Time to find out what it feels like to have my cock up your shitty ass.’

My cock was well lubricated from Amy’s juices, so I was able to force my way into her tight hole. That set her off, screaming and hollering and bucking to try to dislodge, but with my ramming her hard and her sister pushing down on her shoulders, she was trapped. But the more she complained, the more force I applied.

Gradually her protests became more muffled as she choked up with tears. ‘Please, Ian, no more, please. I don’t like this, it hurts me, please stop.’

I paused to check with Amy, knowing that this wasn’t a game any more. Sally meant it; she was saying she didn’t want to carry on. If I persisted, it was going to be rape. Amy’s expression told me that she knew what I was thinking and the grin on her face told me that she wanted me to carry on.

Ian was looking to me, almost like he wanted my permission to carry on. It was easy to see why. Sally wasn’t enjoying getting a taste of her own medicine and, if what Ian has said about his first encounter with Brad was true, he knew what it was like to be on the receiving end of a non-con encounter. I wanted him to carry on, let this bitch get some punishment for what she had put both of us through. She’d turned my partner into my bitch, made him confess to be Brad’s bitch too – I was beginning to wonder if she knew about that relationship in advance – and made me take part in a lesbian encounter with her. On top of that, she had teased and tormented Ian into fucking her with a dildo in place of his flaccid cock. Sure, she deserved all she got. But this wasn’t just about her. It was about Ian too. He needed to prove that he could cum again, although I doubted he would be able to produce much after the deluge when I had fucked his ass for him.

Yes, I realised, I still cared about Ian and about how he felt. Sally was watching us over her shoulder, her eyes wet with tears, her mascara smudged, waiting to learn her fate. When I nodded my approval, they both looked surprised, but Ian immediately set about pumping again. I salved my conscience with the thought that it would not last long. Once Ian was hard, I felt sure that it wouldn’t be long before he came.

But I was wrong. The more he pumped, the more it was obvious that he was having difficulties. He needed to prove himself, desperately by the look on his face, but he couldn’t force himself to cum, not even to get his own back on Sally. We hadn’t been together as long as we had without learning some tricks to get each other off. I stood behind him and pinched hard on his nipples. He moaned loudly as my nails dug in, but still he struggled.

Sally had realised what was happening and was taunting him again.

‘Couldn’t get hard and now you can’t cum. Not much of a man are you, Ian, even when you are raping a woman, just useless, a eunuch. Might as well cut your balls off for all the use they are.’

Once more, I felt sorry for Ian. She had caused him to be in this state and now she was blaming him for it. In a flash, I realised what needed to be done. I strapped on the dildo and approach him from behind, rubbing the cock between his buttocks. He raised his ass and I slid inside him, one swift thrust, confident and strong now that I was used to it.

It only took a few thrusts before he was crying out, cursing her, telling her to get ready for a soaking. I tried to match my thrusts into his ass to his thrusts into Sally’s, adding I hoped to her pain.

And then it was over, in a sudden, he screamed and juddered and slumped down onto her. I pulled out and he pulled out and we both stood back. Sally lay on the bed, face down, her legs spread, a dribble of Ian’s thick cum sliding out of her crack. She rolled onto her back and glared up at us.

‘Couldn’t manage it on your own, could you, Ian. Like I said, not a proper man.’

That should have been enough, don’t you think.

I’d been forced to admit to my relationship with Brad, been ass fucked by Amy, had to fuck her sister with a dildo when I couldn’t get hard, and when I finally fucked her, I couldn’t cum with Amy fucking my ass at the same time.

But even then Sally had to rub it in, lying there her legs open like some cheap whore, telling me I wasn’t a proper man.

Do you know, that was the worst, well worst up to that point anyway. Sally had had the hots for me from the first time we met. It was only out of respect for her sister Amy that I didn’t take what was on offer. And now that she had finally got my cock up her cunt, she was laughing at me.

I didn’t know what to say in reply, but fortunately I didn’t have to, because Amy helped her sister to stand up and they went off together laughing, about me probably. I lay down on the bed and tried to ignore the giggling from downstairs.

But the giggling got louder until the girls appeared in my doorway, looking innocent, stark naked and with their hands behind them.

‘We’re thirsty, Ian,’ Amy spluttered out between giggles.

‘Yes,’ Sally chipped in, ‘we want a drink. And-‘, they continued in unison, ‘we want you to serve it.’

I didn’t see why that was so funny and said so.

Which was when Amy held up a small white pinafore and Sally waved a white lace cap. The ones Amy used to wear when she did a special dressing up night for a treat.

‘You’re not serious.’ I rose to my feet. ‘No way am I wearing those.’

‘Oh yes you are,’ they chimed again in unison.

‘After all,’ Sally continued solo, ‘you are way behind with the forfeits.’

I was sure that I wasn’t, but I didn’t get a chance to say so because Amy added, ‘Don’t worry, Ian, you cock won’t get in the way.’ They both looked at my flaccid member and tossed the clothing at me.

In the end, I gave in gracefully, because I knew I had no choice. Not because they would have overpowered me or blackmailed me into doing what they wanted. No, it was because it was what I wanted. Whenever Amy had worn the pinafore and frilly cap, I wondered how it would feel on me. I’d even asked Brad how he would like to see me dressed like that.

So I ignored their jibes and laughter and imagined that I was parading around in front of Brad, watching his cock grow each time I turned and he got a flash of my buttocks. Making sure I bent over occasionally to tease him with the thought of what I had waiting for him. And it wasn’t long before thinking of him had me hard again, pushing at the cotton of the pinafore and leaving a growing stain.

I thought I was living in my own world that they couldn’t sully, until Sally – it had to be her, naturally – made a suggestion.

‘I bet he’s thinking of this Brad, Amy, what do you think? Why don’t we give him a ring and invite him over to the party?’

‘Yea,’ Amy agreed, carried away no doubt by the excessive amount of wine she had drunk, ‘he must have his number. Go on, Ian, give him a ring.’

We – Sally and me that is – couldn’t believe it when Ian just handed over Brad’s number. Maybe he was hoping for some support against us. It was Sally, naturally, who rang his number and invited him over for a game of strip poker, with maid service provided for the players. She did a good job of persuading him, because half an hour later he had arrived, pinching Ian’s buttocks and commenting on how cute he looked and perhaps he should dress like that at the gym.

Sally and I had dressed again, so the three of us settled down to play a few hands. Sally played it straight, most of the time, well as far as I could tell. We were soon all down to one item of clothing, which in Brad’s case meant a fair of light blue shorts that hinted tantalisingly at what lay beneath without blatantly flaunting it.

We were, of course, thoroughly pissed by this stage, including Brad who had been knocking back bottles of beer as fast as Ian could supply them. Ian wasn’t dealt a hand, just given orders to supply drinks, take away dirty glasses and empty bottles, and generally stand around looking decorative and provide a butt for what we in our inebriated state thought were witty remarks. And whenever he came within reach, one or other of us would fondle or grope him. His cock was rigid or semi most of the time, which made him look all the more ridiculous in his French maid’s outfit.

When Sally winked at me, I knew she was about to cheat to get Brad butt naked.

‘’Right,’ she announced gleefully, ‘you lost Brad, get the rest of your kit off and let’s get a look at what you’ve been fucking Ian with.’

Ian, I noticed, had crept into the room and was standing unobtrusively by the door to watch his lover strip.

Brad didn’t make a performance of losing his last item of modesty. He just stood up, pushed the shorts down, and kicked them away.

Oh fuck, oh sweet clit tingling fuck, oh cunt clenching fuck. Sally and I both had the same reaction, our hands slipping subconsciously to our crotches and rubbing them hard. I threw a brief glance at Ian, and he was rubbing his cock.

Brad’s stunning. No doubt about it and the girls knew it. They knew it before he started getting his kit off and they certainly knew when he stood before them naked. Like he stands at the gym. Not showing off, not flaunting himself, just standing naturally, like he would in the shower or waiting for a bus. And he didn’t look particular big, well not where we were all looking, between his legs. The rest of him, well, sure, that is huge, large muscles, rock hard, beautifully moulded, the result of many hours of working out.

But between his legs he was – there’s no other word for it – beautiful. Shaved, naturally. Two lovely balls, equally balanced in size, one hanging slightly lower than the other. And his cock, at rest, a thick stalk. About three inches long, sticking out rather than hanging, with the hood concealed under a flap of foreskin. But you knew just by looking that it would grow, pushing that flat aside and swelling into a thick stalk, not exceptionally long, but strong and solid, looking like he could lift weights with it.

The girls couldn’t conceal their reaction and Sally couldn’t wait to deal the next hand. Guess what, Brad lost. And that was when the girls got their first surprise.

‘Right,’ said Sally, ‘forfeit time Brad. The only question is which of us you are going to fuck first. Amy, as the hostess, this by right is your choice.’

The girls’ animated discussion was cut short by Brad.

‘Sorry, ladies, nothing personal at all, but I’m not in that sort of thing. You’re real stunners, but that does not do anything for me. Try if you like, but you won’t get anywhere.’

And try they did. They pulled all their best tricks to get the guy hard, but they didn’t even raise a twitch of his cock. He could have been a marble statue for all the effect their caressing, licking, kissing, and general display of their interest and availability could muster.

In the end, Sally found the solution.

‘OK, right, Brad. If you can’t fuck, then you will have to be fucked. Ian, you give Brad a fuck, since he isn’t up to fucking anyone at the moment.’

Brad and I both protested together. ‘Hold on, no, that’s not the way it is, no one fucks me, period,’ was Brad’s dismissive response. ‘No,’ I supported him, ‘no, Brad’s not a queen, never.’

But the girls wouldn’t listen. This was a game, they said, he agreed to abide by the rules, they said, and he had to pay a forfeit. They would cancel his original forfeit, but only by substituting another. So he should bend over and take his punishment like a man, if that is what he was.

And so in the end he gave in, not exactly gracefully, though. The look he gave me told me that this was not something that must ever be reported outside this room. Letting a queen fuck him, that was just not Brad’s style, and I would suffer for what I was about to do the first chance he got.

I watched in amazement as events unfolded.

I wasn’t bothered about whether Brad wanted to fuck me or not. To be honest, I was too drunk to care. But Sally wasn’t and I was seeing a different side of her tonight. She already revealed me to be a incestuous lesbian and Ian to be a gay queen with a bodybuilder lover, teased and tormented both of us, turning every situation to her advantage. And now, having failed for once in her life to have her own way, she had instinctively know how to humiliate Brad. The last thing that this stallion wanted was to be fucked by a queen, least of all his own queen. But that was what was about to happen.

What surprised me most of all was the calmness, at least the outward calm, with which he accepted it. He could have refused or walked out, but he did neither. Was it that he wanted to show us, or maybe Ian, that he wasn’t a coward. The one thing that I could be sure about was that he wasn’t finding this arousing. He’d not been hard when he undressed and there was no sign of dampness on his shorts. And his cock was still just as it had been when we first saw it.

On Sally’s instruction, he bent over the chair, the same chair that Ian had bent over not so long ago, and waited. His face was set and I am sure that he was shaking, ever so slightly, as he watched Ian apply a thick layer of lube on his cock. Ian may not have ass fucked a guy before, but he knew about anal, as I could testify, so Brad needed worry that he was a fumbling first timer. But what about Brad? Was this his first time in the queen’s role.

My first suspicion came when Ian was rubbing his cock along Brad’s crack. Brad moved, just a fraction, but it was a definite adjustment. Was it to help Ian or was it for his own pleasure. And then, this time there was no mistake, he shifted his feet to spread his legs a little wider and tilted his hips. The guy was presenting himself to be fucked.

Sally was watching intently, her eyes fixed on Brad’s cock, because that is where she expected his reaction to be visible. And, sure enough, there was movement. I’ve always been fascinated by the way guys’ cocks grow. Brad’s lengthened at first, as Ian eased himself tenderly inside, not getting any thicker or even harder, just longer, pushing through the foreskin. And then, as Ian worked to a rhythm, it swelled, not getting any longer, not even perhaps six inches, but thicker and thicker, like a trunk.

My eyes rose to his chest, which was rising and falling now, as his breathing deepened. If only I could read what was in his mind. Was this pleasure or humiliation at his forced physical reaction? Was this endurance until the torment was over or anticipation of an orgasm?

Down at the gym, there are bulls and queens. You’re either one or the other. Brad, he’s a bull, no doubt about it, you just have to look at him to know that. Me, I’m a queen. I know my place and I keep to it. But here I am, with my cock up my bull’s ass and, to my surprise, he isn’t just tolerating it, he’s enjoying it.

To start with, I thought he was just making it more comfortable for himself. After all, I can’t imagine he’s ever had any experience of being on the receiving end. But after a few thrusts, there was no doubt about it. he was adjusting himself for maximum benefit and working with me with enhance the power of my thrusts. The guy was getting off on being fucked by his queen.

And if I had any doubt at all, the reaction of Amy and Sally confirmed what I’d been thinking. They were both laughing at us to begin with, but they soon went quiet, with their gaze fixed on Brad’s crotch. And there could only be one reason for that: the guy was getting hard. Amy’s eyes were glazed over – I knew the signs – too much wine. But Sally’s were bright and alert – she wanted that cock and nothing was going to stop her getting it.

So it didn’t come as a surprise when she stepped forward and reached out and took hold. Brad’s first reaction was to tense, but he quickly relaxed as she began to rub him, gently at first, then in time with my thrust, and finally vigorously, faster and faster. Soon Brad was moaning and groaning and I knew it wasn’t on account of what I was doing to him. I also knew that I wasn’t going to cum – I’d been totally drained by the activities earlier that evening. It would be a while before I could produce anything more than a dribble. But by the sound of it, Brad was building up for a massive blow out.

But it took ages to cum. Was he trying to resist Sally or was he just not used to being wanked by a woman or was it-? Hell, I don’t know all the things it might be, but whatever it was, it was taking a long time, and Sally’s arm was obviously getting slower as he tired, and Brad was getting desperate to release his load. And then, he blew, taking Sally by surprise as she stepped back quickly out of range.

That seemed a good moment for me to stop with Brad gasping for breath as his cock ran like a tap. I stepped back too, not out of range, but prepared for how he might react after what had happened. One thing I knew for sure, Sally wouldn’t let this pass without comment. And I was right.

‘Well, Brad,’ she was openly laughing at him, ‘what an evening. Muscle bull milked by a woman and fucked by his queen. Want to tell us the story?’ Brad was silent. ‘Because,’ she went on remorselessly, ‘there’s got to me one, hasn’t there.’

Back
Top Bottom