Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Husband humiliated at strip poker (with GenderBender)

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
‘I was thinking,’ I said as casually as I could, ‘that maybe next time we could ask Sally if she’d like to join us.’

Ian’s cock twitched at the mention of my sister. Which was impressive. We’d been playing strip poker and in the past hour and a half he had cum three times, once with a hand job, once with a blow job, and the other time up my ass, which he knows I hate. He was a potent guy, no use denying that.

I wouldn’t have minded, well apart from the anal, if I had got something out of it, but I hadn’t. I’m hopeless at cards and the only so-called treat for me was a short-lived and uninspiring pussy licking. He claimed that he had been left psychologically damaged by a former girlfriend when he discovered that he had been licking up another guy’s sloppy seconds. Which is why I like to make him do it.

‘No harm asking her, but do you think that she’d want to take part like we do?’

He was trying to sound casual as well, but his cock was at half mast already. He’d always had a fancy for Sally and was convinced she felt the same about him.

‘I can only ask,’ I said getting off the bed and searching for my cell phone.

His cock was rigid again now.

‘I don’t know what you’re planning to do with that,’ I pointed at his cock, ‘so long as it doesn’t involve me. I’m pooped.’

I left him to it, whatever ‘it’ was, and texted Sally. ‘Hook, line and sinker,’ I told her.

Fuck, where did that idea come from? I bet it was Sally. She’s always had her eye on me. Not that she makes it obvious, mind. No, she is far too subtle for that, doesn’t want to let her sister know how she feels about me, I expect. That’s why she always puts on a show of being aloof when we’re together. But she doesn’t fool me. I’ve seen her checking me out. The way she looks at my chest, it’s obvious that she wants to run her hands over my muscles and tease my nipples through my hair. And Amy is bound to have bragged about my package, just to let her know what she’s missing. Yes, Sally is definitely behind this. I’d love to know how she brought it up and talked Amy into suggesting it, without letting on that she wants to get her hands on me.

I couldn’t hide my reaction, not with what I carry around. But that wasn’t a bad thing. It let Amy know that I have plenty of capacity to cope with her and her sister. And if she tells Sally, that will send a message to her that I am ready to deliver. This strip poker game isn’t as satisfying for me as it used to be. Amy must realise that by now. No wonder, with her complaining that her arm aches, her neck aches, her ass aches. I have got a lot more capacity than she can cope with.

So, bring it on, girls. I’ve got more than enough for both of you.

Sally and I met for coffee. With our mugs in front of us, she launched right in.

‘So, come on, Amy, give. What happened?’

I told her and she shook her head.

‘That guy is a bastard. Honestly, Amy, I don’t understand why you stay with him.’

I took a sip of coffee. I had never told her this before, even though we were sisters. But she’d be seeing for herself soon, so I might as well admit it now.

‘It’s his cock,’ I whispered so that the other customers wouldn’t hear. She leaned forward. ‘I like big cocks, but there aren’t many around, like his.’

Sally sat back and went very quiet, which always meant that she was thinking.

‘So,’ she began eventually, ‘tell me what happened when you suggested I join in next time.’

I told her. She asked for more details. I gave them and she went quiet again.

It occurred to me that I might not know Sally as well as I had thought.

‘Right,’ she was business like now, ‘let’s work out exactly what’s going to happen.’

Hi, Sally

It’s good that you have agreed to join us next Saturday. We’re both looking forward to the fun we’ll all have.

Amy suggested that I send you the rules so that you know what to expect. I’ve had to adjust them a bit to take account of the additional player.

You and Amy will begin wearing stockings (which count as one item), panties, bra, skirt and blouse. I will begin wearing socks (which count as one item), shorts, slacks, shirt and tie. So we each have five items.

We play a hand and the two losers each remove an item of clothing of their choice. Once a person has removed all their clothes, the winner of the round can impose a forfeiture on either or both of the losers. THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON THE NATURE OF THE FORFEIT. Amy says that you are OK with that.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Otherwise, see you on Saturday.

Ian

Sally arrived in good time for our game, dressed in a white blouse with a short black skirt, slit up the left thigh to reveal the lace top of her pale blue stockings. I was in a short pleated black skirt and cream blouse to match my underwear, which included specially for the occasion a pair of full lace panties, not the string or thong that I normally wore. Ian was in tan slacks with a black shirt and loosely knotted tie.

We sat around for a while, sipping at our drinks and trying to maintain a desultory conversation, knowing that each of us for our own reasons was eager to start. I held back, expecting Ian to propose that we start the game as he was making no effort to keep his eyes off the bare patch of Sally’s thigh that grew ever time she moved. But in the end it was Sally who took the first move. She put down her drink, opened her purse, and produced a pack of cards.

‘I brought these. I hope you don’t mind, but I wouldn’t want you two to take advantage of me with some secret marks on your deck.’

She peeled off the cellophane, opened the box, tipped out the cards, discarded the jokers and began to shuffle.

Clever move. Because these cards were the key to the success of Sally and I had planned for the evening. The key – because they were marked – she could tell what cards we all held.

I took a large gulp of my wine as she dealt the first hand.

This is going to be fun. I just know it. Sally has the hits for me, no doubt about it. She's been showing me slabs of bare thigh as she wiggled around on her tight ass. We'll she she likes my seven inch rid in there.

First hand and I won. That's a good omen, but no surprise. I've always been lucky at cards. Both girls stripped off their blouses. Amy just undid hers like she was going for a shower, but Sally put on more of a show, undoing the buttons slowly, giving me glimpses of bare flesh and blue satin. Then she turned her back and let the blouse slide off her shoulders before and standing brazenly pushing her fits out so far they almost popped out of their quarter cups.

Noticed Amy checking out her sister. Interesting. I can have some fun with that.

Second hand and Sally won. Well, I can't win them all. Pulled off my tie and Amy took off her bra. Odd because it's usually her skirt next. Maybe she is getting into the spirit of the game for once. Unless, unless .. maybe she wants to let her sister see what she's got. Maybe there's some rivalry there I can exploit.

Right, concentrate, third hand. Damon, Sally won again.

The third hand and I win. Thanks, Amy, you’re really slick with those cards. Ian doesn’t suspect a thing. I sit back and watch. I’m pretty sure what Ian will discard, but what about Amy? We didn’t plan this out exactly; we had to leave room for improvisation.

Amy is still wearing her stockings, panties, skirt and bra. She could remove any one of them. What would I do in her position? The panties would leave her with maximum coverage if that is what she wants. It would certainly frustrate Ian to know that her crotch was bare but still concealed. I don’t have long to wait. She does a little tease with the fastening of her skirt and then, just as it looks like she is going to keep it on, she turns her back, lets if fall, and steps out. She bends to pick it up, showing the blue thread through her cheeks and the soft bulge of her pussy, before straightening and turning back to face us, her skirt dangling in her hand. Ian, of course, has been watching. He starts to unbutton his shirt, which I knew he would because he likes to display his muscles and hair. To my surprise, Sally steps forward, right up close, and helps him with the final buttons. As he peels the shirt off his shoulders, she strokes his chest. This is not in the rules, but then it isn’t actually forbidden either.

A doubt sneaks into my mind. Whose side is Amy on? Does she have an agenda that I don’t know about?

Time will tell, but I need to keep my wits about me.

Right, hand four.

Hand four and Amy won, but only just.

I pulled off my socks and waited for Sally to perform her next striptease for me. She's definitely got the hits for me. She was scratching my chest with her nails as she undid those buttons and couldn't keep her hands off me when we saw my chest. She's seen it before if course, but this was the first time she had an excuse to get so close and personal.

'Right,' she announced, 'stockings next. Ian, why don't you take them off for me?'

Fuck. She spread her thighs and extended her left leg. I knelt and rolled the blue stocking down, off her thigh, over her knee and along her calf. Fuck, I can smell her, tangy and damp. Same with right leg and I notice a dark stain on her light blue thong. Fuck again. She's going to mount me the first chance she gets avoid Amy's but can feel her watching me and her sister.

Hand five.

Hand five and Amy won.

I dropped my skirt and Ian stepped out his trousers, eager to get naked as soon as possible. He was so focused on Sally that he didn’t notice at first that I was wearing French knickers. That would make him think, because I always wore a thong, because that was what he liked. This was a change and a sign of independence that he wouldn’t like.

Hand six and Amy won again.

Time for my stockings to come off. I was tempted to invite Ian to remove them like he had Sally’s, but I had never done that before and didn’t want to look like I was copying her. So I took them off casually and sat back as Ian stepped out of his shorts, displaying a rock solid erection for Sally’s admiration. She played up to him, licking her lips and keeping her eyes firmly fixed on his groin until she began to deal out the cards for the next hand.

This was the crucial deal, so I prayed that it would not go wrong.

Hand seven and I won.

About time too. I would normally have been demanding forfeits by this time. But Amy still had her knickers on and Sally had a thong and a bra. Amy’s knickers came off like she had just been trying them on in a shop. Why can’t she make more of an effort? Sally’s eyes told me that she wanted me to unfasten her bra, so I stepped forward, she turned away, and I slipped the catch while she caught the cups. It was only when she turned towards me that she slowly released her tits and I saw for the first time the large brown areoles and rock hard nipples.

So Amy and I were both naked, and Sally was still wearing her thong. If she lost the next hand, she would be naked too and the fun would really begin.

Hand eight and Sally won.

I expected her to choose me to pay a forfeit first, but she turned instead to Amy.

‘Kiss me,’ she told her, ‘properly, on the lips.’

Amy seemed hesitant at first, but then stepped forwards and kissed her sister’s lips, gently, like she was exploring them for the first time, and then harder, pulling Sally closer.

Fuck, this was hot. Two sisters fucking, that was not what I had expected.

And it wasn’t the only thing. When they separated, Sally picked up Amy’s French knickers and handed them to me.

‘Put them on,’ she ordered, ‘they’re bigger enough to fit.’

‘No,’ I protested, ‘that’s against the rules.’

‘It’s not,’ she threw back at me, ‘no restrictions on the forfeits, that’s what the rules said.’

‘I know, but … you don’t seriously expect me to … do you?’

I turned to Amy for support, but she was just grinning.

I was right to suspect Sally. We'd never kissed before - well, apart from on the cheek like everyone does. Not even as children, although plenty of my friends used their sisters to practice and explore kissing and more. It was strange at first, kissing a woman, let alone my sister, but she drew me in. Could she be bi? Was this for her benefit or was it part of the plan to humiliate Ian. Some guys can't cope with their women leaving them for another woman. It's like an affront to their masculinity. BY the end, I didn't care.

Half my mind was on Ian and what he was expecting as his forfeit, so I was watching closely when Sally presented him with my panties. He thought it was a joke, then he tried to wriggle out of it by invoking the rules, which he wrote, and in the end had no choice but to give in. His cock had been like a girder at the start but it slowly began to descend and then to shrink. When he finally and reluctantly pulled my French knickers up and tucked his balls into them as comfortably as he could, his cock had shrunk to a mushroom.

I didn't want to make things worse - could they be? - so I bit my cheek to stop myself laughing. It was such a contrast, the silky cream of the knickers and his hard muscular hair belly and thighs.

Right, hand nine and Sally won again, like I knew she would.

She turned to me first.

'Your forfeit, Amy, is to fondle my tits.'

I stepped forward and reached out to touch them. The first time I had ever touched another woman's breasts. I felt their weight, she's the same size as me but hers felt heavier. Maybe she was about to start a period. Slowly, I began to stroke them, enjoying the feel of her soft flesh and watching her smile as she responded to my attention. Kneading them, and watching her close her eyes and lick her lips. Tweaking her nipples, and watching her eyes fly open in surprise and hearing a low moan as I pinched them harder.

I sensed her reluctance for this to end, or was it mine?

But finally she broke away and we turned to Ian. The bulge in my knickers showed that he had been enjoying the show. But he didn't enjoy what Sally said next.

'Right, Ian, your turn. You look really good in those knickers. They suit you. So much that I want to see how you look in these matching stockings.'

She picked up my discarded stockings and held them out to Ian.

He shook his head and backed away.

'No,' he protested in his petulant tone that he uses when he isn't getting his own way. 'What are you up to, Sally? Why are you making a fool of me? It's not supposed to be like this.'

But Sally persisted.

They've set this up. I should have been suspicious when Amy suggested it and Sally agreed so readily.

Fuck, though, seeing those two make out like that, and sisters too. I've always wanted to see lesbians and these two aren't putting on a show, that's obvious. Which is a problem for me, because it's making me hard, which is awkward in these panties. They're fairly loose, not like a thing, but they weren't made for a package like mine. And Sally definitely noticed the effect they were having.

And there's another thing, something I don't really understand. It's the tightness and the silkiness, they're having an effect on me. That's not what's making me hard, obviously, that's down to this lesbian show. But it's, well, I don't know how to describe it, not something I have experienced before.

But putting on stockings, no way, they try to coax me, but I won't give in, so in the end they do it, one on each leg, their fingers stroking my legs and brushing the underside of my balls, even Sally. And the feel of the soft material hugging my legs and the tops tight on my thighs.

Why do I feel like this? How do I feel? I'd die of embarrassment if they told anyone about this. Oh shit.

Can't even remember what the next hand is. Ten?

It was difficult to read Ian's face. On the one hand he looked acutely embarrassed, as he had every reason to be, for a virile guy who always saw himself as a man's man, interested in sport and drinking at the club with his mates. But there was something else too, something i couldn't fathom. He was aroused, of course, that was obvious, but that was just one more reason for him to be embarrassed.

Anyway, back to the game.

Hand 10. I won, like i knew i would.

Sally put on the usual performance of removing her thong, turning away, bending over and easing the straps across her buttocks to peel the back strap out of her ass, but not lowering the thong until she was facing us to reveal her bald pussy and a set of dangling labia that were the mirror image of mine. Believe it or not, this was the first time i had seen my sister naked since we were children.

Ian had his hands on the waistband of my knickers and was about to lower them, when Sally snapped at him.

'No.'

He stopped and looked puzzled. 'It's my choice what item I remove,' he protested.

'No,' Sally was adamant, 'read the rules. That only applies to your clothes. Those knickers are a forfeiture and they stay on until one of us says otherwise.'

I backed Sally up and Ian looked confused.

'OK, then,' he grumbled finally, 'what's my next forfeit?'

I held out my pleated skirt.

His shoulders sank as i put it round it waist. Perfect fit. And the pleats allowed him space for his 'bulge', which seemed to be growing.

As I stood next to him, his eyes pleaded with me. There was no mistaking his message: please get me out of this.

Oh no, Ian, we are not finished by a long way. I just turned away.

Hand 11.

I don’t understand why they are doing this. Yes, they, because they must have arranged this between them. I can accept that Sally may have a grudge against me, because I haven’t responded to her obvious come-ons. Not that I wasn’t interested; I sent her enough signals to let her know I was. It’s just that, well, she is Amy’s sister after all. She must understand that. I can understand why she wants some sort of revenge, like emasculating me by getting me dressed up like a woman.

Amy, though, that’s different. I just don’t get her, after we’ve been together for so long. She needs me to be her man, she’s told me often enough, so why would she want to make fun of my virility like this? I’ve pleaded with her, she must have understood that that was what I was trying to ask her, beg her even. For fuck’s sake get me out of this. Instead all she did was to wrap that skirt around me. At least, it was one of those wrap round affairs, so it would fit around my waist. And, thank goodness, the pleats conceal my hard on.

I never thought I’d me embarrassed to get hard. I’ve nothing to be ashamed of, that’s for sure. Never had any complaints about the tackle. Even my mom told me how proud she was of what I’d got down there. Took after my father she said, not that I ever met him. but the problem is, and this is the difficulty for me, it’s just not natural. I shouldn’t be feeling like this when I’m dressed up like a woman. But it is having an effect, I know that, and it’s making me uncomfortable, because I know this isn't the real me. It must be a combination of those two girls performing like lesbians and the strange feelings of these panties and stockings against my flesh.

Hand 11 and I barely noticed the cards, I’m so distracted. Sally won again; I’m beginning to get suspicious about her. She’s making Amy lick her pussy. Now that’s something worth watching. It’ll take my mind off my problems for a while, although I know she’ll have something planned for me.

‘Kneel down.’

I didn’t move, assuming she was talking to Ian.

‘Come on, Amy, snap out of it,’ Sally’s voice was stern.

I turned to see her standing, legs astride and pointing at the floor in front of her.

I knelt as instructed, but she pushed me back onto my heels and stepped astride my thighs.

‘Kiss my pussy.’

I’d never done that before and wasn’t sure what to do, but I knew from her tone that I had no choice but to obey. I put out my tongue and gave an exploratory lick along her labia. She purred softly and pushed against my face. She smelt and tasted or apple, so she had washed herself thoroughly beforehand. I licked harder, pressing my tongue hard into her crotch and, as she thrust hard against me, began kissing her pussy as if it were Ian’s lips. Tentatively, I began to nipple and bite, but she pulled back and turned her attention to Ian.

She walked over and stood so close that her erect nipples almost brushed his chest.

‘Did you enjoy that?’ she asked, apparently casually.

Ian nodded.

‘Did you enjoy seeing Amy making out with another girl, eating out her sister?’

Ian nodded.

‘Really?’ her tone was teasing now. ‘Lets check and see if you’re telling the truth.’

She lifted the hem of my skirt and revealed Ian’s cock trying to force its way out of my French knickers and a large dark patch on the cream material.

‘Look at this, Any,’ she turned to me. ‘Look at the mess he’s made. He’s going to have to be punished for that, isn’t he.’

I didn’t dare catch Ian’s eyes as Sally walked over and picked up one of her sandals.

‘Bend over,’ she ordered and when Ian didn’t obey immediately, she pushed his head down, lifted the skirt onto his waist and lowered the panties to expose his buttocks. Finally, I looked at his face.

‘Please, Amy,’ he whispered, ‘stop this, please.’

It took him a lot to plead like that, but it was too late. His words had barely left his mouth when the first blow landed, with a loud slap, hard on his buttocks.

Looking back, this was the worst moment of the whole experience. I’d been reduced to pleading with Amy. I’d never pleaded in my whole life before, not once. Not when my father used to beat me. Not even, especially not even, when my sister and her friends ganged up and attacked me when I was 14. Pleading was degrading enough, but having that plea rejected by Amy of all people, the one person I thought I could rely on, well that just left me feeling betrayed, because I was sure then that she was part of what was happening to me. This wasn’t something her sister’s had planned on her own.

I had to stand there, with Amy’s skirt around my waist and my buttocks exposed. My cock was straining and trapped in the knickers, but when I tried to release it, Sally knocked my hand away and made me put hands on the back of a chair. Then the beating began.

It wasn’t so bad at first. I’m strong and fit, so the first blow didn’t matter too much on the physical level. And she moved around so that each blow fell on a different part of my buttocks until my whole ass was sore. They stung, sure, but nothing I couldn’t cope with. That was just the beginning, though.

Once she had covered by whole ass, she began to work it again. There was no chance for the pain to subside before the next blow fell. Pain fell on pain, each blow coming faster than the last, and each one harder than the one before. So hard that my body shook with each blow as Sally got into her stride.

And ever so often, she’d land one lower, on the back of my thighs so that it caught the back of my balls. Bitch, calculating fucking bitch. Just wait until I won a hand, she’d find out what fucking a man was like.

And all the time my cock was throbbing and straining, fighting to get free of those knickers, and I was trying desperately to hold back from cumming. I could not, must not, allow that to happen. No way. There was only one place I was going to dump my load, and that was deep in Sally’s cunt.

I watched as Sally thrashed Ian. She’d done it before, no doubt about that. The was she moved around, covering the whole of his ass, the way she built up from single separate blows to a flurry, and the way she built up the force she was applying. Unremitting.

And somehow I got the idea that this was something personal. It wasn’t something we had discussed beforehand, but the pleasure on her face told me that she was taking revenge on Ian. Was it for something he had done to her? Or maybe for something that she wanted but he hadn’t done.

But Ian took it. he stood there, supporting himself with his hands on the back of a chair, his body jumping as the blows got harder, barely making a sound, except when Sally landed an occasional sneak blow on the back of his balls. After that initial moment of weakness when he begged me to stop this. I have always admired his masculinity and, despite the sight of him wearing my knickers, stockings and skirt, I was proud of him for the way he took the pain.

One thing I wasn’t expecting, though, when Sally finally stopped and Ian pushed himself upright, my skirt fell down, but the front caught on his cock. Rock solid, stretching the fabric so tight it looked like it would break through, and his spunk was seeping through, with one long thread dangling from the tip of his cock.

Ian was getting off. It wouldn’t be long before he came. But what was turning him on like this. Was it his attraction to Sally? Or the pain? Or the way he was dressed? Or-

I got no further because Sally was dealing hand 12.

Thank God she’s stopped. That was close, so close. I couldn’t have held out much longer. My balls were draining themselves. Never felt anything like it. It wouldn’t have taken much more before they emptied themselves completely.

This is all Sally’s doing. She’s getting her own back because I haven’t given in to those signals she’s been giving out. I get that. What I don’t get is why Amy isn’t supporting me. Doesn’t she realise how humiliating this is for me? She can’t possibly want me to be made an exhibition of like this, surely.

I’m just going to stay like this for a while. Don’t want anything touching my ass and daren’t put any more strain on these knickers or I’ll definitely be finished.

She has got to be cheating, just got to me, although I can’t see how. That was a brand new deck of cards, still in their wrapper. Looks like I’m in for a treat anyway. She getting Amy into a dildo, helping her tighten those thigh straps nice and tight. Sally is going to get it. Let’s hope that she gives it to her good and hard, up her ass maybe, just to let her know how Amy feels about the treatment I’ve been getting. If she takes her time, I’ll be able to get control of myself.

No, what?, she cannot be serious, it’s got to be a joke. She’s telling Amy to fuck my ass.

‘No, Sally, no definitely not. This is not going to happen. I’ve never been fucked in my life and it is not going to happen now. Men don’t allow that, not real men anyway. And Amy won’t do it anyway, will you Amy?’

I’d never worn a strap-on before, but as soon as I felt the weight of the artificial cock on my lower belly, I knew how a man felt. For the first time in my life, I felt the power that every guy must feel when he has a hard on throbbing and swaying out of his crotch. Any misgivings I had had about what I was going to do to Ian vanished. I now knew how he felt as we were making love. Love my ass. This was about domination, power and control. It was nothing to do with my pleasure, only about him, not about me.

OK, I admit to a twinge of regret when I saw his reaction. He just couldn’t believe what was happening, still less that I was going to do it to him. He was actually shaking as I approached.

‘Right,’ I said, even my voice was deeper now I was wearing a cock, ‘let’s get this skirt out of the way.’ It was soon around his ankles. ‘And the knickers,’ I ordered him. He turned his back as he lowered them to the floor and kicked them aside. As he turned towards me, I knew what he had not wanted me to see. His cock that had been trying to burst out of my knickers was limp, dangling between his thighs. He had lost his erection as soon as he had lost his power over me.

‘OK, back over the chair.’ At first he refused to move, but in the end with Sally pushing him from behind, he obeyed.

I approached and rubbed the tip of the dildo between his cheeks.

‘Hold on,’ Sally called, ‘here, use some lube.’

Well he had never used any on me when he took me up my ass, but I poured some over my cock and let more dribble down his crack, before pushing between his buttocks. As I probed his rosebud, he turned to look at me.

‘Please, Amy, don’t do this to me. Please, I beg you, don’t.’

But I didn’t care. He’d never shown me any consideration and he was going to feel what it was like to be on the receiving end of a rough ass fuck. I braced myself and thrust home hard, until his buttocks were against my belly.

This was the end for Amy and me. No way could we go back to how it was before this evening. I’d pleaded and begged her, but she wouldn’t help me. How could I ever be a real man in her eyes again? Or in my own for that matter? Guys fuck, they don’t get fucked. It’s that simple, it’s the way we’re made.

At least Sally had the consideration to make Amy use some lube. Can you believe that she was going to peg me dry? That just shows how little I knew of what she was really like. I grip the back of the chair and brace myself, as much to stop myself shaking as for support. I must not show any weakness, well not any more than I have allowed myself to show already, and that was only because I misjudged Amy.

‘Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’

I cannot stop myself moaning aloud as she thrusts up my ass in one long slow push. Like she’s done it before. So confident and so sure. I bite my lip to stop myself moaning again.

‘Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh’

The next thrust was faster, more power than before, more vicious. My back arches and I cry out again. I can hear Amy’s breathing get harsher. She’s getting herself off on this.

‘Bbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiitttttttcccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’

She slowed down now, teasing me as she glides in and out. My cock is stiffening up again. But that’s just a physical thing, pressure on the prostate, that’s all. I hope these bitches don’t mistake that for me enjoying this.

‘NNNNNNNNNooooooooo’

She’s pumping faster now, getting a rhythm going, just the way she likes it when I’m giving her a good pumping. My balls, oh my god, my balls are throbbing. NO, please no, don’t let me cum. No, please no.

This control is amazing. I never realised it felt like this. And there I was thinking all they did was pump their little things in and out until they came. Silly me. This is really a sophisticated tool. No wonder they spend so much time playing with them.

It’s so easy too, finding out which things he likes and which he doesn’t. Then I can play him by alternating them, getting him aroused, cooling him down, and then, just for fun, putting in one that he does like and makes him pull away, not that I let him get away of course. No sir.

And the wonderful thing is that I wouldn’t cum, well not out of this plastic cock. Not like Ian, who cums for his own convenience, usually just at the worst moment for me. He can be sure that I will just keep humping his sore ass until he blows off all over the floor. See how considerate I am.

I wish I could see his cock. I know it’s hard, because Sally was sending me eye signals. If only there was a mirror – we should have thought of that – or maybe Sally will start filming with her phone. That would be great, but she probably won’t, because I think she secretly fancies Ian, which is probably why she made me screw him rather than doing it herself.

One thing does surprise me, though. How well Ian is taking to this. It never occurred to me that he would enjoy it. Just look at the way he is screaming and moaning, even adjusting his position so that my thrusts give him the most pleasure. I wonder if he may have done this before. Not with me, that’s for sure. But somewhere in his past there may be a story that needs to be told. When I get him alone and make up to him for what’s happened, I’ll try to get it out of him.

Meanwhile, my back is starting to ache. I didn’t realise guys had to be so fit. I’ll get into a nice smooth rhythm and give him a chance to blow. Judging by Sally’s hand signals, it won’t be long now. Here we go.

Happy days.

My cock is so hard, the skin feels like it is going to burst. It would only take a touch, just a brush of a finger to set me off, but she isn’t touching me, she isn’t going to touch me. Is she waiting for me to blow off without touching, or does she simply not care about me at all? Sally’s eyes on glued on my cock. She wants me to blow, see the power, I bet she’ll be wondering what it feels like to have my sperm shoot up her cunt like rockets on take off. She can see how virile I am, she wants to feel it.

That rhythm. She’s copying the rhythm I build up to just as I am cumming. My balls are pumping, I can feel them, I’m not going to be able to stop.

‘aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh’

Shit, and double shit.

‘ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’

She knows I’m cumming, Amy and Sally both know, but it is Amy who is screaming at the top of her voice as if she is about to cum too.

‘Go on, go on, take me like a bitch, fuck me like your bitch, go on, go on.’

I’m having to gasp the words, my breathing is so fast now.

‘Yes, yyyeeesss, yyyyyeeeeessss, go on, go on.

She’s banging into me, my ass is still raw from the thrashing and it stings ever time she collides with me.

‘Please, come on, finish me, please.’

‘Yes, that’s it, I’m gone, come on, finish me, please. Please, Brad, please. Finish your bitch.’

I’m in the rhythm. He’s going to cum without me even touching his cock. I’m thrusting in as hard as I can. His back is arched and he’s screaming at me to finish him off. Fuck, this is so hot, so satisfying, giving this guy who thinks he is so virile a taste of his medicine.

And then, out of the blue, so quick I almost missed it, he mentioned Brad.

I stopped and stared at Sally. She was staring at Ian and mouthing ‘BRAD?’

Who the fuck is Brad? Where does he come in?

I don’t know a Brad. Ian has never mentioned a Brad.

Ian is slumped on the floor now, spunk still oozing out of his cock and pooling on the floor.

I prodded him with my foot.

‘Come on, then, Ian, don’t keep us in suspense, who the hell is Brad?’

'Yes,' Sally added, 'and why are you his bitch?'

Oh my god, wow, my balls just blew. Never felt anything like that, never. They just exploded. Spunk everywhere. And it just kept coming, like a tap, running out. didn’t know a guy could have that much. I’m just drained. Not just my balls, but my whole body. My legs won’t support me anymore and I just drop to my knees, with my cock sinking and dripping between my thighs.

How will I ever live this down with Amy? Right now, I don’t care. That was mind blowing. I can worry about Amy when I am able to stand again.

What are they saying? What are they asking me? Brad? Oh fuck, how do they know about him? Did I say something when I was cumming. Damn.

I try to ignore them but they keep on. So I just mutter something about him being a guy at the gym. That just makes them ask more questions. This is so unfair, completely outside the rules. All I can do is put them off as best I can.

‘Just a guy,’ I try to explain, ‘everyone knows him. He’s always working on the weights. Lots of muscles.’

‘So,’ this is Sally, ‘what’s so different about that? There are always guys working on the weights. There’s got to be something more. What does he look like?’

‘Big, obviously, heavy weight, bulging thighs, biceps, pecs, and washboard stomach. Typical weight lifter.’

‘But,’ Amy took up the questions, ‘you mentioned his name. How come?’

What can I say?

‘Alright, so he’s well hung, huge. Balls like a bullock, cock like a stallion. We’ve all seen him in the changing room. And his tight shorts don’t leave much to the imagination. All the guys have seen him and commented.’

‘And,’ Sally again, like they are taking it in turns, ‘you mentioned being his bitch. Is that what you are?’

‘NO, NO,’ I shout at them, ‘NO. It was just something I said. Something some of the guys have fantasised about, the gay guys, well mostly gay guys. And it just came to mind, what will Amy – you know – doing what she was doing.’

Amy kneels down beside me, puts her arms around my shoulders and speaks softly in my ear. Sally is straining to hear.

‘It’s OK, Ian, just be honest with me, that’s all I want. We can talk about it later, but just tell me the truth. Has Brad actually fucked you?’

What can I say? The more I try to wriggle, the more obvious it becomes that they won’t leave me alone. I just hang my head and nod.

‘I didn’t want it, he just didn’t give me a chance to say no. Some of the guys were egging him on, telling him that they knew I really wanted it. And he said, yea, he’s seen me looking at him sweating at the weights and in the shower. That’s how it happened. After that, he always called me his bitch, and so did the other guys. They all laughed at me. It was terrible. I don’t know why I go there anymore.’

I looked at Amy and then up at Sally, willing them to believe me.

We abandoned the game after that. It was the only decent thing to do. Even Sally could see that. Ian skulked off to his room. Did you see what I just said, I called it ‘his room’. Not ‘our room’, which I would have said before. I was already seeing our relationship as over, I suppose.

I was still high from my experience of pegging my partner and had hoped I would be able to ride him afterwards, giving me a further change to exercise power and control over him. But there was no way he would be hard again for a while, not after he had come the way he did. And, after all, could I really expect that of him anyway after he had just admitted to a guy-on-guy rape. At least, that’s how it sounded to me, although he wasn’t exactly clear. And I still wasn’t clear what had happened and how often and how it had come about.

Sally and I discussed it, naturally. She thought it was just a fantasy he was having about some guy that I had triggered off my fucking his ass. I wasn’t so sure. I knew him well enough to know that he was genuinely embarrassed about what he had admitted. But whether he had been raped, well that was something very different. That was why I was already starting to have my doubts about our continuing in a relationship. If the guy had been raped, well it would be heartless to abandon him. I wouldn’t have expected him to leave me if I had been raped.

I needed to get him on his own, without Sally salivating as he told me his version of what had happened. Although I did promise to report to her. That still left me hugely frustrated. As Sally could see. Which was when she took the straps off the dildo and fixed them on herself.

‘No,’ I backed away, ‘no, you can’t Sally, we’re sisters.’

‘So what, Amy,’ was her reply. ‘That didn’t stop us doing the other things we’ve done together this evening.’

I had no answer to that, except to protest that ‘this is different.’

‘Why?’ she demanded as she pushed me onto the sofa.

Couldn’t she see. If she couldn’t, there was nothing I could say to persuade her.

‘It’s only penetration with a dildo. It’s not like I am a guy with a real cock and we’re family anyway. And anyway,’ she produced the clincher, ‘she’s so horny, you need to rod up your cunt and this is the only one you’re going to get in the next hour or so.’

She read the defeat in my eyes, and pushed me onto my back, as I spread my thighs.

Back
Top Bottom