Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenloft - Side Chat

I too can most likely have something up before tonight. May be a little dialogue heavy, but I think it'll work for Katya having to back peddle for yelling at everyone, lol.

Inner monologue in 3, 2...

Same. Might be on the evening side of things, depending on how my day goes ♥♥

Update: Didn't get enough Praxis time today, gonna have to push my deadline ^.^

Last edited:
No worries I'm sure we all have our own real life stories taking place. Just take care of yourselves and when the time is right for a little break we'll be here.

Oooook! So sorry it took me forever and a day. Been a crazy, crazy few days.

💋💋

I should be able to get something posted tonight, hope everyone's doing well.

As people find time to reply feel free to assume that several hours will pass uneventfully over the course of the night. So you can work that into your individual posts however you like, just figure 4am for a rough estimate to not skip past.

I'll try and have something up before the end of the weekend. More likely tomorrow evening than this one. 🖤

Hey all, tossing out a general interest check in everyone's direction to see if there is currently any desire to move the story along? I know, in my experience, that these group plays can falter at times but I'll gladly keep a little candle lit in the event that a renewed interest comes along. Stay safe and all that!

This was a great story. I was gone for the resurgence but will get caught up on the story and jump in if I can find a good opportunity.

Well I did have a thought for continuing things if enough people were still interested in pursuing this further. If there is enough interest what I was intending to have occur would be to have the characters returning into play at the gates of Castle Ravenloft. I have an idea in mind to explain why the rest of the group isn't present, but that can be covered or discussed another time.

I have caught up with the story. I think I would need some divine intervention or to wait a bit before I could rejoin the story. I'd be interested if a few of the ladies return, but again I need to fit back into the plot somewhere. So mark me down as interested.

Back
Top Bottom