Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Project New Dawn (Ezralora and Johnizbeast)

"Well I am happy to hear your vagina is not going to bite off my dick. Though I am more then happy to have something different." Dom replied with a big smile on his face. That was when Tanith threw off the towel and showed off her plump rack to him. "Oh my..." Dom said now licking his lips. Then Tanith kicked off her panties. It seemed the fiery red head was more then ready to mingle with him. Even teasing him about being dress.

"Your right, forgive me. Would be rude to stay dressed after showing me a body like that" Dom replied. He then stood up and poked his finger to his pants. Soon his pants began to burn off as he approached Tanith. Even making sure to burn off his underwear to expose his already hardened cock. He then reach up and pulled Tanith on the bed before getting on top her. He then pressed his lips to her before pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Tanith frowned a little as he seemed to be burning off his pants and just let out an unimpressed sigh as he did that. "i mean surely that is just a waste of clothing." She said to him before he pulled her down onto the bed, she could feel the bed springs creak under her weight as she glanced up at him and kissed him back. Her dog tags jingling slightly as they moved to the side, the cold metal touching her left breast as she kissed him back, wrapping her strong arms around his neck.

She took in a sharp breath as he pushed his tongue into her mouth, he did seem eager and wanting to take initiative. She laid back and enjoyed it, but a small bit did flare in her little as she lightly nipped his tongue with her teeth. Not enough to pierce it, or hurt it. But just a playful scrape of teeth as she pulled back from the kiss and looked up at him, her fire red hair already sticking up as it assumed its natural wildness and unkemptness. "Hmm, well you certainly have skills in kissing."

Dom shook his head on her reply and said "Now here I am trying to be sexy and you are just going to call me wasteful. Just cannot help but be mean to me huh?" It wasn't long before the two of them were wrapped in a passionate kiss upon the bed. He could feel her nipping as his lips and tongue as they kissed. Their two power bodies pressed up against each other. as they rolled around on the bed. No doubt he was enjoying the fire that Tanith was bringing to the bed.

It wasn't long before Tanith broke the kiss and complimented his skills which had Dom saying "Your not to bad yourself, but there is another set of lips I want to get a taste of." That had Dom moving down in between Tanith's legs. He then slid his tongue right up her lower lips before pushing his mouth up against her open. He then began to push his tongue up inside her and suck out Tanith's sweet Nectar.

Tanith let out a slow moan as she felt his tongue moving into her after a moment and gave a small laugh at what he spoke. "Mhm, that's it." She said as she spread her legs a little wider for him and gave him a mischievous smile. Her toned thighs on either side of his head as he licked her. She moved her hand forward and took a hand up and ran it through his head. It certainly felt good, there was no denying that. Of course there was nothing like a post hunt fuck really to blow the steam off.

She let her hand slip through his hair and gave her a cheeky smile as she adjusted her glasses a little. "I think i'm going to need a little more than that buddy boy." She said and wiggled her legs a little around, wanting to see what else he'd have to offer other than his tongue. Not that she was unhappy, it's just foreplay was never her strong suit. It was nice, but the main course was always far better.

Back
Top Bottom