Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fave Nostalgic Animated TV Show

Whats your favorite of these Scooby-Doo TV Shows?

• Scooby-Doo: Where Are You?

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • What's New Scooby-Doo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I hate stupid Polls :P

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

incendonocturne

A Land Unreachable, with Stone Walls.
Withdrawn
Oh oh oh! Thundercats! Totally watched it too! Was proud when my daughter wanted a pair of Chucks painted with the Thundercats on them. πŸ˜‚

Guys guys guys y'all are forgetting on of the greatest heroes of all time. I'm talking about the universes mightiest Chippendale. He-Man. BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL, I HAVE THE POWER!!!!

Batman the Animated Series was my fav.

I also remember things like the old classic Klasky Csupo Nicktoons or Hanna-Barbara's Cartoon Network era stuff. One of my fav things to do now is go back and reread history and the behind the scenes strides of these companies and creators, those old feuds that influenced stylistic changes and choices, purchasing decisions and contracts, answering the question, "What ever happened to___?"

Another one that still gets to me, despite how obnoxious it is, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Old love, Mandy the feckin' heartbreaker. ❀

SoftWhispers

Good Ideas and Bad Intentions
Outlaw Star was definitely one of my favorite and probably earliest adult themed anime style shows I’ve ever watched and still holds up well today for me.

...not to mention Aisha Clan Clan made me heavily question my sexual orientation and made me a closet furry, so there’s that.

Top Bottom