Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Shinigami and People (Tentacle_Lover and Myself)

Raiden

Supernova
Kouta sighed, sitting in his classroom on the top floor of the Karakura high school leaning his head on his propped up hand and glanced out the window. It was so unbelievably boring in this city and in the school itself; with nothing to do. Sure he could see the ghosts and spirits floating around the city but there werenâ??t any in this school and while the others could talk to him about what they knew or remembered but not in school. He sighed and idly listened to the lecture going on and brushed his hand through his short sandy hair and looked at the teacher with bored blue eyes. â??When will this be over.â? He mused to himself and turned his attention back out the window. It was a cloudy day outside and looked like it was about to rain, that was what the meteorologists were calling for all that week or so.

He was one of the rare humans that possessed massive amounts of reiatsu and was often hollow bait, and infact heâ??d run into a few in the past but always managed to get away from them somehow. It was scary knowing that something evil could pop up anywhere to try and consume your soul. â??I wish I knew how to fight those things..they creep me out.â? He muttered.

Rangiku Matsumoto had been given a rather....special....assignment by her Captain. She had been sent on a long-term assignment to the living world....posing as a High School student of all things....just to watch over some human. Still.....this was no ordinary human....it was a rare one with a massive amount of spiritual pressure....and it was to be her job to protect him from Hollow's. After all, it would be disastrous if a Hollow consumed that kind of power. Or worse yet, if the boy was killed and became a Hollow himself. No....that couldn't be allowed to happen....and so to prevent it she had been chosen to go and watch over him.

Walking into the classroom in a school uniform, the boys of the classroom immediately stared at her, whilst girls looked on jealously. Matsumoto's blouse was half open, revealing much of her more than ample cleavage, and as usual she had foregone the restraints of an uncomfortable bra, so as she walked to take her seat her large breasts were bouncing slightly in her shirt. She immediately knew who the boy was, and ignored all others as she walked over to take a seat beside him before the lesson began, sitting between the boy and the window so she was fully in his vision whether he wanted her to be or not. She wasn't sure he'd know what she was.....but if possible she was supposed to keep her status as a Shinigami a secret. She just needed to get friendly with him to make her job easier. "Well hello there, you look spaced. Something interesting out there?"

Kouta indeed had massive spiritual energy, almost god-like in concentration; he turned it on any hollow or enemy period; itâ??d be disastrous as well. He knew he needed some training in it as he could feel it coursing in and around him. Kouta was looking out the window and didnâ??t notice Rangiku entering the room until she sat herself down right in front of his vision. The situation instantly went bad due to all the jealous stares he was getting because everyone assumed that there was something between them. â??Uhâ?¦Hi?â? he asked, jerking back some and blinked at her, subconsciously brushing a hand through his hair. Probably because of how beautiful she was, he was blushing intensely as well.

But he was also staring at her for a moment, tilting his head. â??Oh Uh yeah. I mean todayâ??s lecture is all review and the instructorâ??s a windbag but he doesnâ??t notice when students doze or donâ??t pay attention.â? He explained to her. â??Waitâ?¦youâ??re the woman thatâ??s been tailing me for the last week or soâ?¦â? Kouta said in a low voice to keep it between them. â??Is something wrong? Uhâ?¦damn I dunno what to soâ?¦ youâ??re so beautiful itâ??s making hard to focus.â? He said and looked up at her eyes. An unusual reaction, most stared at her breasts but he hadnâ??t since she sat down other than the obvious moment initially.

Matsumoto had to admit, she was surprised he was staring at her eyes and not her chest, that was where most men, and women to be honest, would be staring. Perhaps the boy was gay or something.....a slight smirk worked it's way onto her face....oh she could enjoy finding out at least. "Hm? I'm beautiful huh? Well aren't you rather forward" She leaned towards him slightly, her cleavage becoming even more emphasised to him, along with the fact she wasn't wearing a bra just becoming even more obvious. "But thank you for the compliment" She chuckled slightly, then blinked at his statement she had been following him. So....he had some awareness of his surroundings at least.... "Hm? Oh well....you know....I was just shy the last week is all. Nothing to worry about" She waved a hand dismissively, trying to set his mind at ease a little. She couldn't let him know what she was unless it was absolutely necessary after all. "So then, how about I introduce myself anyway? I'm Matsumoto, Matsumoto Rangiku" She held out a hand, awaiting his response.

Shifting for a moment as she leaned forward, making her extremely large breasts bounce and wobble some it was obvious he was trying hard not to stare. At least he had some modicum of modesty about it but it was hard not to look! The human eye was naturally attracted to motion and those did A LOT of moving around when they bounced even slightly. So she was playing at being coy or shy eh? Well there was no reason to assume otherwise, itâ??d happened in the past afterall. But he did have to give it to her, when he found them out in the past the ladies would always just up and vanish and heâ??d be left alone for a couple weeks until another appeared. What was this about? Did he have some kind of fanclub he didnâ??t know about?

Well now that she introduced herself properly itâ??d only be fair to return the gesture wouldnâ??t it? Heâ??d accept her hand but turned it over and lightly kissed the back of it like some kind of medieval knight or hero. Yes he was doing just to kind of rub it in the other guysâ?? faces but it was also a mild means of flirting with her and winked. â??Itâ??s nice to meet such a woman. Iâ??m Soran Kouta.â? He replied to her and smiled some at her, handsome despite his usually grave expression.

((Hereâ??s a picture: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/aeriyon/Saver.jpg">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/ ... /Saver.jpg</a><!-- m --> ))

Matsumoto was.....surprised to say the least when he rotated her hand and kissed the back of it, chuckling slightly at his little demonstration of chivalry, barely able to contain her grin at the reaction the rest of the boys in the class were having. Oh she loved when she got the chance to mess around like this. "My my, you really are forward now aren't you? Or are you just shameless hm?" Of course she already knew his name, though she had no idea he'd be so flirty. Was he always like this with women? Did girls approach him often? Or perhaps he knew already that she was a Shinigami.....well.....whatever his reasons for acting as he was, it was making her job easier at least.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you. Mind if I just call you Kouta? And you can just call me Rangiku if you want. I never was one for all that formal crap" She waved a hand dismissively, finding herself unable to help admiring his looks just slightly. He certainly would fill out a set of Shinigami robes quite well.....

â??Then thatâ??s what Iâ??ll call you then Rangiku.â? He chuckled when she said she didnâ??t go for that formal crap and seemed to want to be casual. But in actuality, Kouta was a reserved, almost self-effacing young man and didnâ??t really try to get too much attention. Heâ??d learned from repeatedly fleeing hollows that it was a far better idea to just keep a low profile about it. â??Oh, no I donâ??t mind at all.â? He said to her and offered her a little smile. Kouta didnâ??t know much about her other than the fact sheâ??d been tailing him for a week now, but sheâ??d explained that away and he wanted to just believe her on it. But by the gods, she was so sexy! He loved how big those breasts of her were and was trying very hard not to stare at them like everyone else. Heâ??d made it a point that if he ever had any interest in anyone heâ??d never fall to just staring at their chest. It was rude afterall.

The class would drone on and on and soon the bell rang to dismiss the class, the teacher blinked as if he didnâ??t even realize how long heâ??d been talking. â??Youâ??re all dismissed.â? He said. â??Have a good day you slackers.â? The guy said and grumbled. â??And stop staring at the girl you damn horndogs.â? He said and pointed squarely at Kouta whoâ??d been paying some attention. â??Learn from Soran there!â? he barked and marched out.

â??Oh damnâ?¦â? Kouta said and facepalmed when heâ??d been called out like that and was nearly instantly surrounded when he stood up. Some of the guys were trying to flirt with Rangiku, but Kouta was reacting to rebuff them away from her saying it was her first day there and to give her some room to adjust.

â??oh shut up you damn teacherâ??s pet.â? One guy, obviously a bully said and swung a right hook at him.

Reacting on instinct, he sidestepped the punch and grabbed the guyâ??s arm and with one heave, and to Rangiku: a burst of spiritual power: hurled the boy across the room. The bully slid along, not knowing how it happened but just thought that the floor was greased or something and got up. â??This isnâ??t over Soran!â? he said and swaggered out, as did his cronies.

â??Sorry about that Rangikuâ?¦theyâ??re always like that toward meâ?¦â?he said and thought. â??Would you like me to walk you home today so they wonâ??t bother you anymore?â? he offered politely.

Matsumoto chuckled at the teachers words, though he himself was infact sneaking the occasional peek at her chest, though the way she was sitting probably wasn't helping. Though she couldn't help laughing as he pointed out Kouta, shaking her head as she stood up, raising an eyebrow at how he defended her. She could've handled herself sure, but it was much more fun letting someone do it for her, especially when she got to see him in action. "Hm...." She hadn't been fooled by the outburst of spiritual pressure, and she was intrigued by it.....that had only been a fraction of his power.....but she could sense all the potential within him.....it was more than she'd imagined it to be.....oh this assignment was going to be fun....so very fun.....

"Hm? Walk me home? Well...." She rubbed her head, not counting on this. She had been given a tiny little apartment right across from where Kouta lived, so she could keep her eyes on him, though that could be....awkward.....if he found out. "Well.....I guess if you really want to....at least part of the way anyway" She grinned, playfully offering him her arm, returning his playful flirting from earlier.

He chuckled good-naturedly and accepted her arm, taking it in his own and walked out of the classroom with her, side-by-side. Yeah now everyone they passed was whispering and making a big deal about it, some wondering how such a guy like that could score such a smolderingly hot babe like she was. The fact was that Kouta had a small fanclub in the school himself but a lot of them were underclassmen that had a crush on someone older and in a higher grade then they. That was a mere infatuation though and couldnâ??t go anyone really due to his own tastes and the differences in lifestyle. As they exited the school he waved to few friends he had and continued into the city with her.

â??So whereâ??d you come from? We were told weâ??d be getting a transfer student in the class and I can only surmise that thatâ??s you.â? He told her, attempting to be friendly. â??Youâ??re much taller than most of the girls around here and ..uhm..bustier..â? Kouta blushed at that and rubbed the back of his head with his free hand, not realizing they were still arm-in-arm. His own apartment was still a bit on the small side but it wasnâ??t too expensive and was the upstairs to an empty business. If he were so inclined, he could open his own there and do well.

My my, this boy certainly was brave now wasn't he? Talking about her chest so openly like that. It certainly was rather forward. "Hmmm....well now.....you're certainly one to speak your mind aren't you?" She grinned slightly. "Plenty of boys stare at my chest, but they don't usually come up to me and talk about how big they are..." She chuckled, leaning a little closer, her breasts pressing into his arm slightly. "As for where I'm from....well.....let's just say it's far far away shall we....?" She hadn't really thought up a story to explain where she had come from, nor was she really that familiar with the geography of the living world. She had little reason to learn such things after all, so she'd just have to try and bluff it for the moment. "So do you like girls with big chests hm? Do you often go up to them and talk about how big their breasts are?"

Ok now it was his turn to be stumped and visibly tripping over his own thoughts as they played through his head. What was wrong with him?! Normally he wouldnâ??t do any such thing, but there was something about her, he could feel it. Likeâ?¦ he could really just trust her and that was more important to him; she also had a feeling that he could say such things without a problem. Judging by how she was pressing those big tits into his arm, she didnâ??t mind the talk about them at all; in fact, it seemed like she was playing them on him to make him trip. And he did. â??Uhâ?¦ehâ?¦wow..â? he said, â??You really threw me for a loop with that.â? Kouta laughed a bit and looked at her.

â??No not really. Iâ??m actually really self-effacing and modest about stuff like that. I donâ??t know why, but I feel like I can say anything and you wouldnâ??t mind.â? He said and blinked. â??Soâ?¦if I do say something thatâ??s odd or sounds off; call me on it ok?â? Kouta asked her and looked at her eyes and smiled again. So she was far away huh? That would explain it, judging by her looks heâ??d say somewhere in America probably or maybe Germany where women tended to be taller and had fairer complexions like she had.

â??Erâ?¦yeahâ?¦ actually I do like women with large breasts..â?? he said, sounding flustered and embarrassed to answer the question in that way. But he was being honest as he had nothing to gain from lying.

Well, at least he was honest, she'd give him that. Still, he was so cute when he was embarassed....it just made her want to mess with him even more. "Oh so you do like women with large breasts hm? The larger the better is it?" She pressed against his arm a little more, his arm almost slipping between her breasts, only her thin blouse stopping him by this point as they walked through the streets, fortunately empty so nobody was really seeing them. "I bet mine are some of the biggest you've seen now aren't they?" She chuckled slightly, leaning against him for another few moments, before pulling away just slightly. She didn't release his arm from her own, but she had stopped rubbing her chest against him. "And don't worry, if you say something weird I'll be sure to say something to you, but until then, just carry on speaking your mind"

She looked at him and grinned, before looking ahead to carry on walking. "So then Kouta, got yourself a nice big chested girlfriend?"

When she pressed her breasts against his arm, almost shoving his arm into them and shivered some, blushing darkly. Wow ok that was new, no girl had ever done that to him and it was making him flustered outrageously. Itâ??d also send him into confusion in how to respond to it and just shook his head a bit and sighed some and smiled at her. As they walked it seemed like the two of them were becoming better friends then they expected, and was trying to ignore the fact feeling those lovely boobs were giving him a hard on. â??Uhâ?¦ no Iâ??m actually single.â? Kouta said. For a few moments he was wondering just what she was going to do next. It really seemed like she liked him enough to play with him in the way she was.

â??I live alone and people donâ??t think much of me because of it, I donâ??t know my parents as my grandparents sent me here to go to school and put me up in a property they owned. â??Itâ??s not much but itâ??s still homely, a bit big for one person though.â?

Matsumoto smirked to herself as she noticed the bulging in his pants, chuckling as they walked, nodding along as he talked, though she was starting to feel just a little.....strange. As he was getting aroused.....his Spiritual Pressure seemed to be changing slightly. It was becoming more......arousing.... It wouldn't have an effect on most people, but to her, someone quite highly spiritually aware....it was having quite the effect. Matsumoto shivered slightly as she felt herself becoming just a little aroused, a heat growing between her legs, whilst her nipples hardened slightly, becoming immediately visible through her tight blouse. "Must be nice for you to not have to worry about things hm?"

Kouta did notice her arousal but was polite enough not to mention anything about it, but it just fed his own really; his bulge growing a bit more. He looked at her surprised she'd say such a thing and smiled some, as far as he knew she didn' tknow. About him having to run away from hollows, even destroying on when cornered one time; he couldn't tell her though. she'd think he was crazy and he was starting to really like having her around; she was nice and relaxing. "Well I do have a few things to worry about. I've been chased in the past by weird monsters with weird ass skull masks." he said casually. "Probably just some stupid gangmembers or something but they were pretty insistent." Kouta said. "I don't remember the details one time but I was cornered by one and seemed to fall into a trance and when I woke up the thing was screaming in agony and disappeared." he said, watching he reaction, testing her.

It seemed the two were starting to enter something of a vicious cycle. As Matsumoto seemed to feed Kouta's arousal, his spiritual pressure was getting more intense, increasing her own arousal. Her nipples were now rock hard, plainly visible through the thin material of her blouse, and the heat between her legs was starting to turn to moisture. "Ah....you.....get chased huh? Must be gang members like you said..." She grinned slightly, though raised an eyebrow at his mention of one of them screaming and disappearing. Though it only lasted a moment, before she just tilted her head and appeared confused. "Weird. You sure you weren't dreaming or something?" She shivered slightly as her nipples rubbed against the fabric of her blouse.....she'd have to get it off the second she got home. Still....right now she was intrigued that he had somehow managed to destroy a Hollow. Still, it seemed like it had been an accident, one not likely to happen again....meaning it was all the more important she be there to protect him.

Kouta perked a brow and saw how she was seeming to play it off as something else. Maybe it was the mixed signals he was getting, seeing her body becoming more and more aroused was distracting. He shivered some trying to adjust his cock in his pants so it wasn't biting into the zipper or the fabric of the pants. He was struck for a moment by a strange vision involving Matsumoto bouncing on his lap and almost screaming in pleasure that made him throb even more. "I probably was, you're right. sometimes dreams can be surprisingly lifelike." he agreed with her and and laughed some, rubbing his head. Maybe if she had to protect him like she was thinking she should just move into his place with him, it'd be easier on her. They were getting near where they lived at least and he noticed but she didn't seem to, deciding to play with her a bit, he tripped on corner and fell against her a bit, his hand accidentally grabbing oner of her huge breasts.

"Oh ah damn I'm sorry I've been enjoying time with you so much I didn't notice the curb." he joked some and looke embarrassed.

((Apologies for the slight delay, still some ongoing problems here x.x))

Matsumoto stopped and blinked as she felt the hand grabbing her breast, shivering and unable to suppress a slight moan of pleasure, before looking down at Kouta and raising an eyebrow, though rather than slap him as most women probably would, she just smirked slightly. "Well well, you really are a forward one aren't you?" She smirked as she watched him, his hand still on her breast even though he was stood upright by now. "So then? You going to let go? Or...." She stepped a little closer. "Are you going to make sure the other one isn't gonna get lonely?"

Kouta blushed at her and squeezed again, winking some. He did pause for a moment and shivered some at her invitation and looked around and then squeezed teh other, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. "You don't mind so I guess Idon't mind giving you alittle joy from it. I can see how you're shivering" He pointed out and glancedd about seeing there was nobody there and pressed agaisnt her some, pinning her to a wall behind her and even began to tenderly kiss her neck, nibbling at her as he pressed his clothed boner against her hips. His spiritual power surging up now as he was fully aroused and she could tell if she didn't break it off he was going to conceal them and probably take her right there and then.

(lol want to get a good fuck scene on in an alley? :p)

((Why conceal them? What's wrong with the risk of plain sight? XD))

Matsumoto just smirked, then shivered and groaned as he grasped her other breast, feeling as his thumbs rubbed across her rock hard nipples, stumbling slightly as he pushed her back against a wall, moaning loudly and tilting her neck to give him easier access so he could kiss it. She could feel his spiritual pressure....how aroused he was....and it was arousing her....god....by this point he wasn't going to take no for an answer...but then again, she wasn't going to tell him no. "Mmm....." She rubbed her leg against his erection, licking her lips. "My my.....aren't you a big boy....? You like big breasts.....I like big cocks.....lucky us hm?"

Kouta grinned deviously at her and used deft fingers and popped her buttons on the blouse open and soon freed her huge breasts and simultaneously unzipped his pants letting his 9 inch cock bounce out stiffly. He kissed her lips rather boldly and hooked his hands under her thighs and lifted her up, using his thumb to pull her panties aside. In one motion, he buried his big cock deep into her body and smirked and began to pull away and licked her nipples. "Mmm" he smiled and began to bounce her up and down as he began to hump up into her, soon pounding into her vigorously.

Matsumoto groaned as he popped the buttons on her blouse and allowed her breasts to finally bounce free. Now that they were out of the tight confines of her clothing they were clearly even bigger than he would first assumed. Her blouse had been tight enough to be really suppressing them....but now they were free in all their glory. "Mmmm.....come on big boy..." Matsumoto smirked as she felt him lift her up, groaning as he pulled her panties aside, then screamed out in pleasure as she felt him bury his entire 9 inch cock into her with a single stroke. She didn't care that they were in plain sight on the street, that anybody could come by and catch them, she just wanted this....raw...passionate sex. "NNnngh....that's it....fuck me hard...."

He grinned at her and held her close to him and continued to thrust into her vigorously. Her pussy felt so good and the way it was clenching around his phallus and milking at him was driving him wild. He liked how she was screaming in pleasure and went back to playing withher breasts as he rammed himself deep into her pussy, threatening to penetrate her womb. Kouta was able to rather strongly hump Rangiku, funneling his spiritual power around to keep it going; not caring that someoen could come by and see it. "I love how you feel Rangiku." he moaned to her softly. He pulled up and kissed her lips reather hotly.

Matsumoto squealed in pleasure as he continued playing with her body, ramming into her so hard, so deep. "Nnnnngh.....a little more...." Oh god...if only he was a little bigger he could truly penetrate her depths. God she wanted to feel it....feel his cock in her womb. "F-focus.....focus your spiritual pressure in your cock....please!" She'd heard of a technique where Shinigami had focused their spiritual pressure during sex to increase the length of their cocks, and with Kouta's power.....god he could at least another 3 or 4 inches to himself if he got it right.

Back
Top Bottom