Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hare, The Puss, and The Prince ((MasoKittyXKinkyWolfDemonXCharene))

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•
A castle that stands tall above its castle town showing testament that despite the recent wars over the years it has remained. Due to being stuck between two aggressive kingdoms this particular one has had to deal with its share of hell. The buildings look worn, and even battle damaged but still function and seemingly stand beautifully. Different species of people walk the streets due to the kingdom being known to house non-human races, which is also a cause of some of the conflict with the other kingdoms in the world. In the lower parts of the market there lay a large building, this particular building was a guild hall for non-humans though its main hosts were non-human didn't mean humans couldn't join. It was just rarer for them to due to the conflict and tension that bread within the castle town itself due to the wars that broke out over it, and just the tension within the city itself.

A lone figure stood atop the roof of the guild hall, she was rigid and her slit eyes scanned the horizon. She had just accepted her quest as her body very visible by the rising eastern sun, she was Ferrasa a cat race that was spread out through the realm, however for Mira, she didn't exactly know her clan or where she really came from. Taken in by the guild master where she eventually learned how to wield a bow, hunt, scout, and even took a bit of vigilante justice. Though despite her wide range of skills she lacked strong communication skills, she would talk to those around her, but when it came to her seeking out those she wouldn't. She preferred to hunt the beasts in the wild around the kingdom than deal with other humans and non-humans. Stalking and hunting felt more organic and easier to handle versus trying to formulate conversations with beings such as herself. However there was a particular bunny girl that often got her attention, maybe it was due to how she was but she always seemed to draw Mira in, which is why they quested regularly. Though at first reluctant Mira grew closer to the bunny girl though she wasn't sure what this kind of feeling had she just chalked it up to being friends with the unique bunny.

Though that reminded Mira, they had a quest that they were supposed to take on today. Though Mira was just waiting for her 'friend' to show up the girl was always so late, sighing she hopped along the steep roofing finally reaching the little access that leads down into the attic, and then from there branching out into a wide guild hall filled with many different members from all kinds of races. Moving past most of them she dodged and dashed around trying to see if she could spot her companion that she had to take on a quest today that they had promised on. The client of the quest was unknown and the actions required were kind of weird as well. Mira couldn't figure out why or what they wanted though her mind was already trying to speculate.

From outside the guildhall came a man with a long dark cloak the flowed around him hiding his body and half of his face covering up all but his pale skin and vivid green eyes. A few strands of bright red hair could be seen if one looked close enough but it was enough that he hid most of his features to hide his true identity. Liam knew if the guards spotted him or if his companions knew his true identity so early in the day he might not be able to make it out of the city. The quest he was hiring for was suppose to be a small group of adventurers that could escape the city before being spotted. He had requested specifically that they both be not fully human as the reason he was hiring them would be more personal if they knew a group of raiders had been killing, raping and murdering those who had animal like traits which his father's kingdom proudly protected.

Entering the front of the guild hall Liam could see all kinds of non-humans going about their business preparing or looking up at quests that had been posted. Off to the left side of the entrance were a few stands set up by the better merchants in town who focused on providing some of the best gear, potions and items of all kind that an adventurer might use. If not for the wealthiest and most well known merchants making their way to the castle he probably would have thought to shop in here even if he would have to pay extra for not being a member of the guild. The cloaked figure then looked off towards the back of the room where a wall was covered in requests ranging from cheap and easy jobs on the left all the way to the hardest and best paying jobs on the right. His had most likely been on the right half of the board but he wanted it to be more subtle than the rest knowing he would pay them three times what the board had said once he had a chance to talk to his companions.

Along the right wall were various rooms and stairs to take you to the other areas of the hall usually reserved for higher paying clientele and higher ranking members. He headed towards the desk to the right of these special room to address the guild maiden who usually handled the clients so that way she could summon up those who took his quest. Just as he was about to approach a female Ferrasa had moved quickly in front of him almost colliding but she was light on her feet and was able to easily move around his form as if she were water moving around a rock. Turning his head watched her move quickly off through the crowds in awe of how skillful on her feet she was. A loud cough was heard in front of him and he looked over realizing he had stopped right before approaching the desk.

"Hello miss I am here to meet with a group I hired yesterday? I go by the name Wolf." He said from under his mask while pulling out a small bag of silver handing it off to the woman as payment to the guild for the request he had issued. Counting it up she nodded and waved him over to a room which he entered and sat down while watching out the large window that faced the harbor. While he sat there he pulled out the sword he carried hidden on his back under the cloak. It was often he had practiced with it but rare he ever actually cut anything down which concerned the red haired prince. He wanted to protect his people and he desired to actually be there to fight the evils that plagued his land and people but he would not gain their respect until he could prove he was worth it and he would not gain that hiding behind his fathers royal guards. He sat there admiring the jagged blade for some time until he heard the door start to open and he put away the blade while looking over at the door hoping he wasn't found out so soon.

The girl with elongated ears stood among the civilians, hurriedly walking through the many faces that passed her. She never showed it but she loved this town as much as the next, there was always something to do, quests to take up and monsters to fight. For someone with such a tiny body, she packed quite the punch when it came to her magic, she was a sorceress. Some people tended to brush her of their shoulder as some sort of 'healing hare' as they'd called and teased her about. Her magic, however, was some of the best to come by, a mix of light and dark, and was even toning her skills in necromancy. Before too long she'd realized she'd gotten so lost in her thoughts, somehow getting lost on her way to the guildhall. She scrunched up her nose and huffed in frustration, turning on her heels and walking in the other direction.

It was always nice to walk among the other humans and hybrids in the morning, the nicest kind of people were always up at dawn, greeting others and asking of their days. If Hazel wasn't so irritated about her misdirection, she may have even returned the happy greetings and glances she received. Her mind wandered to thoughts of her Ferrasa companion, wondering if she was going to fashionably early like she usually was, or if this time she'd arrive a little late and be waiting for her. It was uncommon for Hazel to be on time, always getting lost in her feelings and thoughts whenever she went somewhere, often needing to be pulled from them in the middle of a battle, frustrated but her fellow adventurers comments. She was always chalked up to being a cute bunny girl there to please their lewd thoughts. The small looking girl scoffed at the thought, she had always had a slight fascination when it came to her friend Mira, but through the condescending comments she always made, she was sure to let the feline know just how much she actually cared, and what lengths she'd go through to show her.

She finally reached the doors of the guildhall and found her way inside, making her way to the small desk and reading up the quest they'd long decided on. But where was Mira? Her eyes grazed along the many people there in the hall with her before making her way through it to find her friend. Though all of that became a little too complicated when they'd began pushing her along the people that surrounded her, being shoved or stepped on as they made there way to the desk behind her. This only served to make her cheeks burn with embarrassment, causing her to yell at the men and women around her. "Can you please move out of the way!?" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Suddenly, they all stopped, and proceeded to part ways, allowing the bunny to move away from the front desk.

Finally after looking for what seemed ages, she heard Mira gliding along the crowd to find her, eventually catching her hand before she dashed passed her as well. She gave the Ferrasa a pout. "Mira!" she whined. "I thought you wouldn't be here, even worse, you almost ran right passed me!" she rolled her eyes before looking at those around her, turning her gaze back to Mira. "So this quest, where's the client, and why were the acquired actions so... Strange?" she asked still holding onto her hand in a way that would normally tell Mira to lead the way, as to not get caught in the crowd again.

Gods it is busy today, what has the kingdom up and so bustling? She thought to herself as she moved from the upper floors gliding around easily dodging nudging adventurers and guild help. She moved along the upper floor trying to spot her companion, she seemed to lose her way all the time. Mira sighed to herself as she continued to move the hall itself was remarkably large for being nestled in the place it was. "Excuse me, ...coming through, excuse me.", She said to various people that she couldn't anticipate and had to slightly rub against. She didn't like super crowded places and the guild hall sometimes got like this, the thought of possibly telling the master to post the quests outside came to her so she could just take them and go. Though as much as she would like this she couldn't do this due to the fact she moves kind of fast and would feel slightly bad for avoiding her companion.

Mira grew more frustrated as she finally was making it to the stares as Hazel was being shuffled to the front desk, she knew that Hazel was looking for her but frankly she didn't want to cause a stir by leaping from the second-floor balcony so she just deftly moved the stairs, her thoughts focused on the new quest they had. What the heck would somebody even request this? She thought to herself, she knew of slaying dragons, or even killing or flushing out monsters of a cave. But this one was weirder than the others that she had ever done, Mira wasn't a novice adventurer, neither was Hazel well as far as Mira knew that she could at least rely on her unlike some of the people she ran with. Almost there... She thought as she heard Hazel scream to get away from the quest desk which made Mira sigh with irritation but also show a smirk as she easily moved to her friend now. "Hazel! Hey!", She said as she wanted to make sure that Hazle knew that she was coming as Hazel reacted to her voice which made Mira sigh with relief.

"Ah haha, sorry Hazel! I was thinking about that Quest we have today, it has 'strange' written all over it. Though honestly, your yell made me blink and notice you more, haha." Mira admitted as she was half looking for Hazel and lost in the thoughts with the quest. Mira frowned nodding, grasping Hazel's hand she knew the pain of being lost in a crowd as they were both smaller hybrids it was easier to be swept up. "The guild master probably ushered them into a room I heard her tell me this the other day when we were supposed to meet them today. Hazel be careful okay? Crowds are one thing but one of these days I need to teach you how to weave the crowds! You can yell like that in some place that we need to be lost in a crowd we would be spotted for sure! Okay? I know you are frustrated that I am always here, but yelling is one way that isn't going to always work. In fact, it will get us captured even faster than trying to run through a crowd." Mira chided Hazel for yelling, of course, she knew the bunny girl would have issues getting around due to the fact that crowds in their own right are like rivers. Suddenly they were stopped by a rather portly woman. She held the money she was paid, a bag of silver as she nodded to the two. "The man is waiting in the room over yonder Mira, careful, I am not sure what to make of him. Though he goes by 'Wolf' he feels shady but okay otherwise I wouldn't have taken the request cause you both are one of my best guildmates." The dwarf woman said as she played with a curl of chestnut hair, her eyes emerald eyes move between Hazel and Mira. "Just be careful you two, a lot of the newbies really look up to you." She commented moving to the quest counter to help the others.

Mira didn't really say much to the dwarf woman but did shine her a smile which showed a gesture of good faith, she let Hazel say something to Jetta before she pulled the bunny girl along. She wanted to get this mission going cause everything was making her uneasy about it, slowly making it to the door she opened it slowly gripping Hazel's hand protectively she just moved inside of the room. Her eyes scanning, though she did spot a man finally sitting at a window out looking the harbor, one of Mira's favorite places to be as she was a vigilante for the city when they needed help with undesirables that often harassed the hybrids and non-human occupants of the castle town. With Hazel in tow, Mira kept her stance defensive but not openly hostile as this man was their quest giver it would be very bad to badmouth your employer. Mira allowed Hazel to stand by her, glancing at her giving a smile, she turned back to the man her face hardened. She brought up her free hand and coughed gently, "um, excuse me, sir? I believe you go by Wolf? My Guild master brought you in here due to the sensitivity of your quest. Though I would like more details before we undergo so such quest, do you mind regaling us?" She said coolly, again no aggressive or put off tone was in Mira's voice but it wasn't full with any kind of warm greeting that some may be accustomed to hearing. She even began to play with the string to her recurve bow she had on her at all times, due to hunting and doing guild work and working for the city she always had her weapons on and nobody really said a word.

Hazel noted that their guild master had been a bit nervous of their newest employer, which left the bunny girl with a bit of ill will, but she still took the time to reassure Jetta. "It's okay, if anything, Mira and I will give him hell if he tries anything!" she said giving the dwarf a smug grin. She was always so confident, and rarely showed when she wasn't, which was only ever in their quarters with one another. She loved having the feline around, but something stirred in her whenever they were along with one another, Hazel always becoming so flushed in appearance whenever it seemed things were taking an intimate turn. Not long after saying goodbye to their guild master, she felt Mira pulling her away, squeezing her hand in return.

Mira had always been protective over her, which normally was frowned upon but because of their unnatural relationship Hazel never seemed to mind. She allowed herself to be guided around the back room by her, watching and waiting for her to find their employer. The man seemed distracted by what was outside when they finally reached him. He looked shady... Hazel knew his kind, tall and handsome... but there was always something weird about those types, though her negative thoughts faded, her ears flattening to her head as Mira gave her a reassuring smile, causing the bunny girl to pout and blush. She was always so polite when she did speak to another person, which was rare as she never really took the time to talk to other people unless it was absolutely necessary. Normally it was Hazel that took point unless it was dangerous, then Mira always insisted that she needed to take point and deal with it.

Hazel wisped the magic around her fingers like they were a coin as she watched Mira speak to the man, a small scowl washed over her features while she looked at the name upon mention of his name. "Why are you called Wolf? You look human to me..." she scoffed at him. It did bother her, though she wasn't sure why, perhaps it was his chiseled features that made her nervous in general, or the fact he had a shady quest for them to fulfill. Though in her irritation she'd completely forgotten what the quest was, causing her to look up and frown out Mira, letting go of her hand and crossing her arms. Her gaze fell back on the man, and it was clear that she wasn't nearly as polite as her feline friend. "Yes, explain, and it better not be anything weird or perverted." she demanded as she turned her nose up at the man.

Seeing the pair of females enter the room Liam couldn't help but be surprised by their appearances. One he had seen when he had first arrived, the Ferrasa that had almost hit him but now that she wasn't racing by he could see her in full view. She had a slender toned body with features of a feline all the way down the sexy tail that hung behind her. The look she held was wild and inquisitive to his motives. He couldn't exactly blame her for such a response after all he had requested this mission to be as classified as it could be while still asking for a couple strong individuals to assist him. He took notice of her weapon of choice which was a bow so that meant she would hopefully be able to easily take out targets with stealth from a distance which would greatly assist them in the job they would be performing for in the near future.

The second companion seemed to be smaller in size which concerned him at first but as she stood off to the side of her companion she played with magic around her fingers showing off her proficiency with spell craft. That put his mind at ease a bit more as he took in her full appearance in depth. The girl had two long rabbit ears which was the only real feature that made her look non-human which gave her a rather docile appearance. The outfit only in turn served to enhance the smaller girls sex appeal which gave off plenty of reason why he would doubt her capability at first and hopefully that means any enemy would as well.

At their questions he turned away to go to the windows closing the thick shutters and locking them to block out any sound that could escape the room. Once he was sure they were secure he turned back towards the pair of women and approached them slowly, "Yes my name is wolf and why would I call myself that if I was one?" He responded to the pair as if it were obvious that it was not an actual name. "Regardless the price I am willing to pay you is three times the amount shown for the request but the special requests I need from you both. Absolute silence on what we do and who I am. Under no circumstances will you reveal my identity to anyone for the sake of all our lives and any loved ones you have. I also need you both to swear to do anything I ask of you to achieve the results we need while I have no idea what we will encounter I do know that you may have the capability to make it succeed if you're willing to do anything."

He then reached behind him and pulled out a scrying orb and held it out where it held an image captured from two days ago. He had taken it from the court wizard after he had seen this and the image was trapped in the crystal, "This is why I am asking for your help. A couple days of riding away there is a settlement which was raided, pillaged and burned to the ground. Over fifty confirmed dead, twenty five made it out alive mostly children and a couple adults. Around thirty woman are unaccounted for assumed to have been taken as slaves. The group doing this travels light has been hunting non-human races such as yourselves, this settlement had only a couple humans living among them." He explained with his hand held out so they could look into the orb and see the flaming village before it was confirmed. In the image several images of figures chasing down other figures but nothing specific could be seen such as faces or any banner they wore.

"Do I have your word and agreement to my conditions?" He asked reaching up ready to reveal his face once they agreed to this. He hoped that they wouldn't turn on their word being they were two very valuable adventurers and were worth more than the gold they were being paid. If they succeeded in doing this he would make sure these two were heroes for helping him prove himself to his people.

Mira didn't really pay attention to Hazel much as she had managed to stay by her side, she didn't want her hurt and something twisted inside her some at the thought. Mira banished the thought as she watched the man ask the question. "Well, we assumed there was more to this and even our guild master knew there was something fishy about this whole mission. I have fought and killed many things for the guild but to fight...my..." Mira was going to say something but Hazel interrupted her as she just crossed her arms gently watching them talk as she was content with just listening to them while they chatted. Mira had noticed that he had closed off the outside so that nothing was escaping the room, the security was something real and to be feared which put her on more edge though she finally coughed gently interrupting their conversation.

"Three times?! What are you really? I mean Hazel was chatting you up but...why?" Mira asked as her slit eyes narrowed at him, "absolute silence? Also, you wish to have us do anything you desire? How is that not perverted or creepy like Hazel had stated earlier." Mira commented silencing her partner patting her head to make sure she made up for cutting off Hazel which loved to chat the ear off any human or non-human that they met. Though Mira wanted to get to the point, "Well I guess with that amount if you don't do anything nefarious I shouldn't have a problem and I don't think that Hazel will. Though I won't put up with a man that may push his limits okay? You may be my employer but I won't stand for any of that." Mira warned despite the amount of silver being tossed her way she wouldn't put up with anything that this man may decide to do.

Mira urged Hazel forward as she leaned in to watch the scene unfold, her eyes widened as she glanced up at him then back down at the image. Though Mira only watched and didn't show too much reaction inside she was burning up. This man only had to show this image and suddenly her own righteous fury was being unleashed. "Th-those....", She only managed to say allowing Hazel to say what she wanted as Mira continued to watch despite being impassive not too long ago her face did slightly contort as she continued to watch till it finished. It took every inch of patience and self-control to not break the device. "They must be human, why would any kind of non-human hunt other non-humans like themselves? That doesn't make much sense since this Kingdom has been such an asylum for other non-human races. Though I couldn't get any idea of who they were...." she finished her comment allowing Hazel to comment while she just glanced over the images one second more to see if they triggered any memory though obviously they wouldn't, she hadn't seen anything like them before.

Mira looked to Hazel which looked in deep contemplation or at least to Mira while she glanced at Wolf, "Well...if my partner is comfortable with the explanation that you gave, I suspect we may be able to help you out. Though again this could all be a ruse with how much money you are offering us, I would personally be a fool for not at least seeing this through and to see if it is as true as you say." Mira commented while Hazel was deliberating at least what it looked like though she couldn't read her companion completely yet, or maybe she had trouble due to her inability to fully comprehend emotions.

Back
Top Bottom