Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Careful What you Wish For (Krad + Crystal)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://images0.funadvice.com/photo/image/117784/pink_anime_princess.jpg">http://images0.funadvice.com/photo/imag ... incess.jpg</a><!-- m -->

The First Wish

Princess Crystal sat in her chamber as her ladies-in-waiting attended her. She was stretched out on a couch in a pink dress while a girl brushed her hair. She sighed with boredom. The castle was mostly deserted of anybody but servants. Her father and all her brothers were off leading the army in battle. Crystal did not much bother herself with those kinds of masculine adventures, though she was always upset about being left behind all the time. Her eyes fell on the lamp recently gifted to her by strange dark-skinned men from a far-off kingdom.

"What's that, if I may ask, my lady," her servant inquired politely, noticing Crystal's attention given to the lamp.

"A gift from a far off king. When you are a princess important people give you gifts such as this," she said somewhat arrogantly.

"Well it is quite a lovely bauble," the servant said.

"Bauble? Watch your tongue, girl. This is a gift of great importance. It is said to contain magical properties. They probably wish me to marry into their kingdom for them to gift such a precious treasure."

"Sorry my lady. I didn't know," the servant apologized.

"You needn't concern yourself with these matters. Now leave me," she said. And with that her servant bowed and left the room, leaving Crystal alone in the room with the lamp.

The lamp sat on a stone pedestal against the far wall. Crystal stood and approached it. She studies it, thinking of what the envoy had told her as he presented the gift. "Just rub this lamp, and you shall be granted three wishes." Crystal was not a superstitious type, but boredom was getting the better of her. She sat down on the floor in front of the pedestal, her skirt spread around her. She took the lamp in her gloved hands and held it to the light. It was quite beautiful.

Holding the lamp up, she turned it in her hands. Although she was sure nothing would happen, she gave the lamp a gentle rub with her hand....

A rune on the lamps lid flashed red. It started pulseing as smoke billowed from the tip of it, building up around her. It engulfed her body in warm heat as the torches of the room dimmed. The smoke merged into a figure then slowly evened out into a man. His upper body was coated in jewles and his handsome face with a small beard.
His eyes were deep glowing green, blank, but gentle. "I am Raja." he said in a deep voice. "What is your first wish?" He hoverd above the ground, his lowerbody a cloud of smoke.

Crystal gasped and feel backwards, landing on her rump with a thump. She hadn't really thought anything would happen. Some trickery must be afoot. She knew she was a fool to trust those men. Her chest heaved. "My god..." She said. "By what devilry do you dare appear in the chambers of a lady!"

"You called me Mistress." he said to her, folding his arms. "What is your first wish?" He asked again. The room was nearly silent as the smoke flowed around the princess.

Crystal had not thought of a wish, as she had not thought anything would happen at all. She looked up at the Geni. "I think you are a fraud, or a sorcerer," she said defiantly. "But fine, I shall play your games, if only to disprove your power. If you were really a Geni you would take me somewhere else. As I have grown bored of these chambers, I wish I were outside somewhere. Somewhere with water. Perhaps I am swimming." She crossed her arms and looked up at the Geni, waiting for nothing to happen so he could reveal the ruse and call in her guards.

There was a flash and the princess found herself submerged in water. All around her. Her dress was still on, soaked with water and making it hard to swim, but she was slowly riseing to the surface.

In total shock she struggled upwards, fighting the weight of her dress. Without thinking she screamed all the air from her lungs. She swam upward as fast as she could. She did not have much time, and she prayed she would break the surface soon.

Once she did Raja was already there, hovering over the water, looking down at the soaked girl. "Still think I'm lieing?" he asked, smileing slightly. "I'll let that one be a free wish, but here on out you've only got 3."

"You bastard!" She tried to yell, but found herself choking on water as she began to sink back down. She was not a strong girl, after all. She unlaced her dress and let is sink off of her body. Naked, save for the white stockings on her legs, treading water became much easier. She resurfaced and finished her insult. "You bastard you could have killed me! This water is freezing!" She thought about how she could get back at the Geni and she remembered her fathers army, preparing for battle at this very moment. If she could get the Geni to her father's army they would teach him to be so insolent. "My father, the King, is away leading the troops in battle. I wish you would take me to his army," she said, feeling confident.

He laughed at her reaction and there was another flash. She was in the middle of a forest, naked, and dripping. A few yards away a small encampment of soldiers sat around a fire. They all looked up as she appeared there.

Crystal cursed the Geni under her breath. How could she have been so stupid as to allow the Geni to transport her to this place naked? She should have known that floating bastard would have pulled something like this. Soaking wet and wearing nothing but her stockings she approached the soldiers and quickly thought of the story.

"Soldiers, help me! I am your princess" She said. "I've been held prisoner in the enemy encampment but I managed to escape!" They would have to help her, and her father could get her back to safety. She made a mental note to get rid of that lamp and have her father conquer the kingdom that gave it too her when she got home.

The soldiers stood up as she came running at them. They didn't seem at all worried or startled by her. A tall thick armed man came forward, twidleing his dagger between his fingers. "Princess eh?" He chortled at her. "Bit far from home arn't you?" The others were quickly closeing in around her. The one with the dagger reached out and brushed her hair back, teaseing her ear.

Crystal smacked the soldier's hand away. Her other arm was attempting to cover as much of her rather large breasts as possible. "Keep your hands off me, you brute. I am not some whore, and my father will have your head if you treat me as one," she said. She remembered the royal seal on her finger, and she uncovered her breasts to lift her hand up and show the soldiers the royal ring. "See, I carry the royal seal. As I said before, I was taken hostage, but I managed to escape. Now if you will please help me, I am cold and naked." She could feel the cold air against her breasts, and her nipples began to harden. She was blushing furiously, standing in front of these men naked, but she did her best to maintain her poise.

The dagger came to her throat after he looked at her finger. A pair of hands grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her. Bodies surrounded her closing in as they pushed and pulled her around. They laughed and shouted things at her, some grabbing at her chest and between her legs when they came near.

They pulled her over to the campsite and pushed her against the wooden rail where they'd tied up the horses. Her hands were tied to it, causing her to bend over at the wasit.

Crystal screamed as she was dragged away. "You bastards I'm warning you, you are going to hang for this I am a princes!" She kicked and fought the whole way, but there was really nothing she could do. "You don't even know what I can do to you when I get to my father." She struggled as they tied her hands down to the post like a slave. She felt humiliated standing there bent over, her ass in the air. She could feel the cold breeze tickling her exposed vagina. She pulled at the post but could not get it to budge. "I demand to know who is in charge here!" She screamed in a commanding voice.

Back
Top Bottom