Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasure me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

Banned
Banished
It's a simple game. First poster states their desires. The following poster accepts, or not, then states desires of their own.

Example:

poster 1:

"Bend me over the nearest bench and give it to me."

Poster 2:

Happy to. Smashes you into oblivion.

"I want to be licked all over"

---------------

Rules: preferably sexual content. Please don't hurt others feelings if you can help it.

---------------

Now to start.... :)

Lovingly ravage me.

I'm not letting go until you do. In the meantime, allow my tongue to get you there.

Honestly, I just want you to tie me up. Doesn't need to be much, I just want to feel it...

Spread me wide. It's my weakness.

But in the meantime, enjoy your treats, just as you asked. I hope you don't mind my nibbles...

Now, if someone would treat me before I go to work with a nice boobjob, I'd totally owe you.

*Ties you up spread eagle after you nibble and tease me.*

You mean like this? *Sucks on your nipples and plays with your boobs.*

I want you to press your knee between my legs.

"Ah, like this?" Lucy said with a smile, grinding his knee gently against the dreamweaver's crotch as he stared into her eyes.

Bite my ass and tell me how plump it is

*Chomp* Oh, so plump and juicy.

Hold me from behind. I want to feel your cock pressing against me, demanding entry, and your strong arms pulling me in to an embrace that makes me feel safe.

Grabs a hold of both
*Chomp* Oh, so plump and juicy.

Hold me from behind. I want to feel your cock pressing against me, demanding entry, and your strong arms pulling me in to an embrace that makes me feel safe.
Grabs both arms and pins them behind your back with one hand as I ride up close, my rock hard cock riding the cleft of your ass. My other hand raises your face to mine, as I lean forward. “Tell me how much you want me.”

“I...I love you and want you so bad,” I coo with my blue eyes beneath a mop of red hair and kiss you. “In any hole that you want. Please go slow, though...I’m still so tight.”

The blue eyes and red hair drive me wild. I kiss you back passionately and hungrily on your beautiful, full lips. I guide my cock to your tight bud, teasing your ass with my cock before slowly seating myself deep inside of you.
I want you to nip my ears and neck as I work you.

I arch my neck back so you can do that more easily, and place your hands on my breasts as you start to fill me with your cock. “That’s it...please...” I say as I kiss your forehead. “I need this more than anything.”

I squeeze and fondle your beautiful breasts, tweaking your nipples until they harden. I give you more lingering kiss before pushing you down, one hand holding you steady, the other slowly rubbing your clit.

"Oh, yeah, baby, please don't hold back. I'm a tough girl and can take whatever you give meeee…" I squeak and trail off into moans as you start to play with my nipples and clit. I then play with your cock each time it slides out of my butthole.

I drive into you, deep and full, my full, heavy balls slapping against you as I pound you. I pick up the pace, both my hands gripping your hips and pulling you tight into my thrusts.

“Fuuuuckkk meeeee....I, I, I’m gonna cum for you baby,” I moan as I buck my hips hard while I orgasm to fuck you and your delicious cock back. I also wrap my legs tight around you to trap your fuck stick in my ass and keep us together while I moan, “Please, don’t hold back, cum for me, cum in this cute little ass that you own!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom