Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary ðŸŒ·Seeking Huge Futas!🌷

LunarCinnamon

🌷
- 🌷 -

Hello! Please call me Luna! This is my request thread. Thank you in advance for reading through all of this if you do!

Rules.
âš  I roleplay strictly on BMR, either via PM or thread.
âš  I do NOT do one line roleplays.
âš  I will be very hesitant to roleplay with you if you are a man, or may outright refuse you. Be warned.
âš  I roleplay in third person only. I am not my character.
âš  I can provide picture or written reference for my characters, both drawn and real. No anime.

Intro.
As the title says, I'm seeking BIG futas! Both in actual size (think tallness and muscle) and in endowments! I don't want anything too crazy though, and my limits are below among other important details.

I like monsters, and I tend most toward humanoid but obviously monstrous creatures! Like Orcs or Demons. Minotaurs are included here as well as any other creatures you can think of. Ogres, Humans, Elves, etc.

I'm *Craving* Orcs, but anything is fair game!

This will be in a fantasy setting, or a sci-fi setting dependent on whatever monster you choose to play! I'm around in the afternoons (my time) but if anything changes I'll let you know!

I prefer PM's but Threads are cool too if that's your preference.

To make getting started even quicker I'll give a short list of my likes and dislikes relevant to this particular request thread!

Likes.
- HUGE/Thick Cocks (8" is my minimum and preference and 15" is my max -- I'm more of a girth queen than a length queen)
- Build Size Difference (my characters are often smaller ie. 5'2" - 5'5" and always on the Thicc side)
- Excessive Cum
- Sexual-Exhaustion
- Gang-Bang
- Cervical Penetration
- Heat
- Begging
- Stuck & Fucked
- Romance/Pining!!!

Dislikes (Non-negotiable).
- Rape
- Scat/Watersports
- Death/Bad Ends
- Impregnation*
- Excessive Pain
- Bimbofication
- Transformation
- Vore

*Honestly this one is negotiable, I'll be honest it's just here because I don't like breeding lmao​

Conclusion.

As for plots, come to me with something! I figure this will most likely turn into a "you find me in the forest and have your way with me" sort of deal, which is totally fine and cool with me, but if you have any different ideas, lemme know! I'm more than happy to brainstorm with you before we start! Below you'll find some pictures to maybe start those creative juices flowing!

Big List of EXTREMELY NSFW Pics for Inspiration.

Thank you so much for reading! If this sounds interesting to you, please send me a PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom