Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Live Masterbation Chat

Elleinar

Jupiter Bound
Its a lonely Friday night and I am just dying to show off. I want to log into my favorite Live Streaming app and put on a tease show, but I have been banned from it so many times that I can no longer make an account.... So a thought occurred to me...

Might I be able to do the same on my favorite roleplaying site? Hmm..

I open my browser, Bluemoon is already on my screen as I have been anxiously waiting for replies to my smut PMs ... My Snapchat notifications are blinking at the top of my screen, my usual peep show fans wanting pics, no doubt... But it's too late, I have other plans now.

I create a Request Thread seeking males to tell me what to do as I lay here, legs spread open, in a small tye-dye colored sundress. No panties. I drop the details, including that I am a 29 year old horny white female, dying to play with myself, but in desperate need of a captivated auidience to get off with.

------

I post the Request Thread and my emails immediately light up. So I go ahead and post a roleplay thread in Group Roleplays, hoping that this is the correct place to put it. My hands are shaking in anticipation while I wait.

I turn on my camera, and smile into it as I wait for my viewers to arrive. 3, 4, 5 people are viewing my Stream...

Hi guys... I smile warmly. welcome to the show... Tell me, what would you like to see??

while I wait, I check my PMs, there are lots of shy requests from men hungry to engage but reluctant to join...

"Reach under your dress and pinch your nipples..." Says one.... Fair enough.

I start by slowly brushing back my long blonde hair to expose my chest popping out of the loose top of my dress. I gather my skirt and hike it up my thighs, exposing my bare ass. I slowly reach under and begin playing with my nipples while I wait for the forum chat to explode with horny commenting males

I sit in my recliner, scrolling through my collecting of video games but nothing sounds fun and all of my friends have gotten off for the night. I open my phone to BMR just to catch up on some replies but notice a unique thread.

One that requires an audience. I’m apprehensive at first, how much of this is play and how much of it is real? But I shrug and reason that I really have nothing to lose by reaching out to this horny woman wanting desperately to show off.

“You should start with your breasts I think. Cup them and run them from outside of your dress. Tease yourself a bit, here’s no rush. Use your other hand to slowly spread your lips and begin to massage your pussy.”

Let's not rush things, sweet Elle. I'd like to see your nipples responding to your fingers, getting puffy, extending, so tender and responsive. Do you feel those thrills descending to your pussy, making your lips swell and your clit pout in anticipation?

Personally, I would like to see you slowly apply wet, glossy lipstick to your full, silky lips.

Following this, Use your favorite erotic toy for us, and cum upon it multiple times, coating it with a thick, delicious layer of your hot, womanly nectar.

Afterwards, give us a closeup of your mouth, as you lick, and suck your juices off of your toy, smearing your lipstick all over it.

THAT would make for an amazing, tease cam show...

Tell us what fantasies occupies your mind as your fingers tease and tempt. What, or who do you picture playing with your body, arousing you to desire that is constantly delayed while your body years for release.

Slowly begin fingering yourself... one man comments.

"Mmmm, hehe!" I giggle. I pull my hands down from my top and recover my legs with my skirt. I reach up and slowly begin massaging my clit..

One Viewer, Rook10, really piques my interest. I started with my breasts like so many had asked, but he wanted more of a build up. I liked that.

I cup my right breast and tease them back and forth from outside my dress this tine. I let out a soft gratifying sigh and I play with myself with my left hand. I stare directly into the camera.

My hands groping all over, I whisper "They're pierced you know....."

The who, exactly?

My roleplay is immediately filled with eager posters, happy to engage in my personal kink. I love it, and damp heat hits me down below.

I look down into the chat box, the typical lewd activity that I love so much filling my screen.

"God those are some perky nipples... They should be in my mouth!" I read out loud. "You mean like this?"

i pull my wet fingers out from beneath my skirt and suck on them a moment with a warm "mmm" before pulling my right breast out of my top.

I arch my neck down and stick my tongue out and begin sucking on my pierced nipples, nibbling on the silver horizontal bar and spinning it around with my tongue. It stings a bit, but in the best way.

Another viewer chimes in:
Let's not rush things, sweet Elle. He said.

I adjust the camera to focus directly onto my breasts, my pouty lips just visible at the top of the screen. I lower my top completely and undo the front clasp of my bra so my breasts spring out and giggle into their natural resting place.

I lightly brush them with my finger tips, allowing my viewers to watch as the areolas tighten around the steel clad nipples. They're so sensitive from sucking on them moments ago, and react immediately to the gentler touch.

Do you feel those thrills descending to your pussy?

"Mmm-hmm" I quiver as I bite my lower lip where the camera can see. "My pussy is throbbing"

You should lift your knees up into the chair. Spread them apart so we can see your pretty pink flower while you sickle those pierced titties.

I smile widely as familiar names start appearing as my viewers. I am loving every delicious second of this...

"Mmm, Pazzo!!!" I moan as I read his detailed response. I move out of camera a moment to gather a few things. You can hear glass clink in my hands as I return to the camera's view. "Here are a few of my favorite things..."

I open a tube of bright red lip gloss, to match the primary hue of my dress, and slowly pull the applicator from the small glass tube. I focus the view into a close up of my smooth lips as I sensually apply it, and make a loud pucker when I finish.

I pan back the camera so my entire upper body is visible. I hold it my favorite toy, a small, clear glass dildo. I reach down below my skirt and slowly begin rubbing my clit some more. I moan softly as I slide it inside me and slowly pull it out, the sloshing of my wetness clearly audible but not visible on camera.. I roll my head back and pick up the pace.

slosh, slosh, slosh, slosh slosh slosh, sluuurp

I return the toy, dripping wet up to my knuckles, and slowly tease it along my lips, smearing the lip gloss around...

But I'm not done, I return under my skirt and pick up the pace ever faster, pounding my wet throbbing pussy with the smooth glass. I let out a long moan as my weight gives in and I sink deeper into my pillows, keeping the camera pointed at my orgasming face.

Finally I return the toy to the camera and lick the dripping juices off of it, the previous smears of lipstick already washed away, I reapply them to the glass toy as I suck it deep into my throat until it disappears behind my lips.

Let us see you take one long middle finger, its nail a bright red hue, take it to your lips and suck it in, lavishing it with your tongue, your lips pursed to pleasure the finger as if a cock. Once it is soaked with your saliva, move it down to the hem of your skirt and let us see you slowly coat your labia lips with the finger tip, separating the puffy outer lips, sliding the finger, now coated with your lower glistening lubrication as well as your saliva, sliding apart the lips to rub the exposed coral flesh between. Moving up, finding the thickening bud of your clit, rubbing it, forking two fingers around it, your fingertips lower, easing into your portal, widening the innermost lips to insert. I want to see the squelching moisture of your precum around your fingertips, rhythmically thrusting deeper into your innermost depths... your hips rising unable to resist the rising demands of your next orgasm...

HotTexasCowboy chimes in again... He wants to hear all about my filthy little fantasies...

"Well, " I say, "clearly I am a naughty exhibitionist and I just can't get off without an auidience. I have an insatiable sex drive and in constant need of the validation that multiple men pleasure themselves and cum at the mere sight and thought of me."

I fidget around on the screen, my bare titties bouncing with every single movement. Explaining all this gets me even more aroused, and I continue thrusting into my hot wet pussy, my tits swaying with the rhythm, while I talk.

"It's not really about getting my body off..." I go on. "I can't get off until I know multiple loads have been spilled for me. I need you, and I need you to enjoy yourselves..."

I squirm under the view of the camera, moaning softly as I pause my dialog to have another orgasm. My moans grow louder as my pace quickens, my titties flopping left and right as I pound this sweet tight little pussy with my small toy.

"So tell me boys... What can my body do for you???"

To have my cock massages by those lovely lips and then squeezed between your full breasts would be a pleasure worth dying for. It makes me unbearably hard just thinking about it not that your show so far hasn’t done that multiple times already.

My fans are eagerly requesting back views, so I force myself to stop pounding away and lay there shivering a moment. A long delicious moan escapes my lips as I squirm in the throws of orgasm.

I lay there catching my breath a moment before panning the camera further out, so my entire body is visible, sprawled out on the now wet bed. My knees are shaking but my fans want more of me.

I turn around and hike my skirt up over my ass so my viewer can get a good long look at my dripping wet holes. I slowly reach behind me and press the toy into my pussy, and clench to send it shooting back out in a dripping mess on the bed. I slowly slide it back in, my tightness resisting it, and gently tug it back out, quickening my pace with each thrust.

I press the toy all the way into my pussy until it disappears behind my lips again. I press my ass into a close up as my pussy quivers for the camera. I slowly press the toy back out again before bringing it up to my face and allowing my cum to drip across my lips. I lick my mouth all over.

Pazzo clenches his teeth as he gasps in astonishment, at this lovely vision of erotic perfection. The way she applies the gloss for her audience, being excessively lewd, knowing that she was doing it to arouse them...

That was hot in the extreme to this particular viewer. He bites his lower lip, and fumbles with his zipper, to reveal his full erect, throbbing manhood.
Wasting no time, he drapes a towel over his head, and grips it with his left hand, pressing his thundering meat upwards. With his other hand, he begins rubbing the sensitive underside of his genitalia in earnest, savoring the display she put up for him to watch, as he felt his heavy balls ache for her to suck her toy off again...

Oh to have those lush, red lips around his flesh....

I return my gaze to the chat feed, the most recent message I read aloud, "I'm already on round 2!!! It's hard not to cum watching you work that wet pussy"

This delights and excited me so much that I am filled with energy to keep going. I scroll up the chat to view the requests I had missed...

I suck on my fingers as requested ... But I stop and pout a moment...

"Hmm, something is missing..." I mused. "I know, the dominance!! I really prefer demands over hopeful requests ... Tell me what to do!!!"

I return sucking on my fingers, both my lips and my nails painted bright red to match. I wrap my tongue around my middle finger and tease it as I hope you are imagining it being your cock in my mouth. I suck both my index and middle finger now, slopping it in and out noisily.

I slowly pull them out and adjust myself so I am finally spread eagle for the camera. I put my soaking wet fingers and slowly smear the juices around while I tease my labia. I use both hands to pull apart my lips in full spread as I poke at myself with my middle finger, tapping and penetrating gently.

I insert two fingers and slowly violate myself on camera for all to see. I am dripping with sweet nectar as I finger myself, all while rubbing my clit with my thumb. The ballet of finger motions falls apart as an near another orgasm and pound my fingers into my tight pussy until cum gushes deliciously toward the camera.

But I can't stop. I plunge my fingers ever deeper and use my whole hand to rock my vagina and the heal of my hand working the clitoris. I moan again loudly as my fluids squirt out, further soaking the bedsheets.

Back
Top Bottom