Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB I Have SOME Original Ideas! Check Them Out!

QueenBubblegum

The Thin White Duke
Heyya... I'm QueenBubblegum but feel free to call me Queen, Queenie, Bubble, Bubblegum, etc. Go nuts! Be creative!

I'm not very good at creating these threads which is honestly rather interesting as I've been RP-ing properly for literally 5 years so you'd THINK I'd be better but oh well. Anywho, this thread is going to be my baby. My wifey. My main bitch. Whatever you wanna call it. Here, I'll be posting all of the original plot ideas I have which... aren't many. BUT, I will be updating this thread with more ideas as I go along and adding updates and all that blah. So, don't judge how few plots I have - I'm not the best at creating original plots by myself so hush!

Now, I only have a few simple rules:

1.) Understand that I have a life and there are some days that I can't be online. That doesn't mean I ditched - I will always let you know if I'm not feeling it and we can either revise or go our separate ways no problem - I most likely just got busy.

2.) I am a huge stickler for proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. Now, I'm not saying you have to be perfect as, hehe, I know I'm definitely not. But, as long as I can read it without getting distracted by a bunch of glaring errors, I think we'll be fine.

3.) Speaking of that, I want it to be known that I know what I like. I know my own personal kinks, I know my own writing style, and I know what works with my writing style and what doesn't. I can usually tell just by DM-ing you for a bit if I like the way you write/type. If you're the kinda person who makes regular errors in messaging or shudder uses text-talk, I'll probably ask for a writing sample. It can be created on the spot or it can be from another RP, I would just ask for a small sample. You may think this as a bit much but trust me, this has saved so much wasted time and energy for both parties. Hell, I'll offer up a sample of my own writing right here, just so we both have an idea on where each other are. After all, I am also not perfect. With the writing sample, I'll also show how much I can write when with the right partner - me at my best, basically.

Lilith's attention had remained on her notebook... up until she heard a female voice from her left say, "Oh my god..." Interest piqued because that voice belonged to Sophie Weelle, one of the quieter girls. Mentally marking her place, she looked up...

Kassius?

But at the same time... it wasn't him. It couldn't be. She prided herself on knowing pretty much everything about everyone. She estimated what would come next in these people's lives and was honestly really good at it...

But she would never have expected this. Without looking away, she mentally counted the page numbers as she flicked backwards to one of the pages in which she'd taken notes. Then again, it was really unnecessary considering she'd already had the page memorized like many others.

Kassius Valor, age 15 before summer break. Would be 16 by the time school starts again. Quiet and withdrawn, preferring to blend in. But, he is very knowledgeable in spells and could be a top student. Yet, he purposely gets lower scores to remain unfathomably... average. I hypothesized that he would grow maybe an inch or two over the summer and would gain a little weight. That would be due to the Montgomery Family Ball that took place every summer. Every pureblood family usually attended so it would only be plausible that he would go... as for the weight... it's a wonder that no one noticed the large number of calories in those 'small appetizers'. And the wine? Don't even get me started...

Mentally noting to try and get a sample of the wine to study, she couldn't help but look up at him again.

He looked so... different... yet similar at the same time.

Hair still dark, just grew more and has red highlights. Skin looked less sickly while still retaining a pale quality to it. Eyes seemed... darker. There was this amusement there and almost calculating quality that wasn't there before. He grew a couple of inches and seemed to pick up a little weight to seem a little less... well sickly... Hmm... based on the creases in the fabric of his clothing, he also seemed to gain muscle mass as well... interesting.

While her mind raced and her eyes followed him, her fingers were busy writing notes on a new page. For the name, she referred to him as: Kassius, the Unknown Factor. It seemed accurate.

She adjusted her half-glasses, staring at Kassius as he approached the very front of the room where your name was to be placed into a chalice so as to be added to the ballots for the Triwizard Tournament.

Head tilting to the side as she watched him, she saw more differences.

His writing seems... different. I can't put my finger on it... maybe more... extravagant? And those two by his side.. I don't recognize them... By their facial structure, most likely foreign exchange students. But considering they're already by his side like loyal guard dogs, it raises the question as to how he knows them... there is loyalty there.

Humming to herself, she made a small sub-category section for those two on Kassius' page. She'd think back on them later on in order to create actual pages for them full of initial observations.

Her white hair fell into her eyes and, subconsciously, she pushed the pesky strands behind her right ear as she observed the reactions of those around her. The professors seemed... intrigued. Not as much as she but still. They also seemed slightly dazed... it was odd.

The students were more predictable. The trio were gaining looks of lust, jealousy, and confusion, sometimes all three. But, there was only one person that Lilith was really concerned about. Her fingers went through the pages once more, returning to one she rarely visited.

Eva Trelawney. Queen of Slytherin with the slyness of a snake and twice as beautiful. A pureblood, of course. Coming from old money, you'd think she'd be expected to be the stereotypical Slytherin female. Marry a pureblood, have a bunch of kids (Most importantly a male heir), and live the life of luxury while the house elves take care of all the work. However, for her, it appears that's not true. She's supposed to take over for her father as ruler of her family's name and would take control of their seats on the council. A big player and it seems she knows it. She has a thing for power and she is someone I would prefer to avoid by any means necessary. But, I am worried about her obvious... interest in Kassius. The two of them together would add many new factors that can taint the observations...

Lilith's eyes flickered between Kassius and Eva. The latter of which was eyeing up the former like a piece of meat. And it was then that she saw Kassius walk over to the Slytherin table instead of the Hufflepuff table and Eva practically preened.

Lilith watched with worry as Eva called out to Kassius, inviting him to sit with her at the table in the seats that'd 'somehow' miraculously cleared with just enough seats for the trio. What a coincidence, Lilith noted through narrowed eyes. But, she couldn't deny the fascination she felt.

It would definitely not be a boring semester, she thought as she took another sip of her pumpkin juice.

4.) Let's just have fun, yeah? I don't want this to be all business-y despite the somewhat business-y vibe of this thread. I promise, I'm actually a pretty cool person, haha.

5.) If you have any ideas for plots that are similar to mine or that have similar beats that you think I may be interested in, feel free to ask me in the DMs! The worst that can happen is that I say no. But you'll never know until you try!

And that is it for the rules! Simple, yeah? I know! Now, I am going to insert my f-list here so that you can get an idea as to whether or not we are even compatible to begin with... probably should've added that first but screw it, I'm on a roll. And yes, we are now getting to the actual Original Ideas, shush, I'm very overdramatic at times and like setup... winkwinknudgenudge.

Three is more fun:
You agree that one of us would be playing two characters. [As of now, I will no longer be playing the twins. If you wish to do this role, YOU will have to be the one playing the twins.]
Synopsis: These twins share everything. Looks, clothes, hobbies, friends, etc. Sure, they may differ in specifics and may be able to be distinguished. But overall? Share pretty much everything. And they even decided to go one step beyond. Sharing a girlfriend/boyfriend. Sure, it may be a bit weird to the outside eye but who cares? It's what they want. And what could POSSIBLY go wrong?

One of us would be playing two characters, twins. And the other would be playing the role of their boyfriend and/or girlfriend. It can start after the dating already happened or before, all depends on you! We can discuss more privately!~

Dark. Yet Darker:
This plot is very dark and can/will have some dark subject matter. Keep that in mind.
Synopsis: They got out. Something that was thought impossible. Sure, they did some truly horrible things but, as far as they're concerned, they served their time. Now, it's years later and they are living the apple pie life. They have children, an amazing spouse, and are successful. What more could they want? Well, there is never any rest for the wicked. And when a dark individual from their past waltzes back in with plans to bring them back to the dark, what will they do? Will they even want to fight it?

One of us would be playing a character who used to live a pretty fucked up life and who did a lot of messed up stuff. They were a true criminal in every way. But, they managed to get out of it without getting caught and were able to live a normal life. The other person would be playing someone from their past. An ex-lover, ex-friend, someone from that past life who wants to bring the other character back to who they used to be. A criminal. A monster. And the RP will be about that conflict. Details can be altered and further discussed privately!

Let's Have a Foursome:
This plot is more comedic and fun but can include some good drama and angst. We will both be playing two characters so... hope you're okay with that! Like, you will be playing the two males and me the two females.
Synopsis: The two girls are always joined at the hip, one grinning and greeting whoever she passes and the other scowling and glaring at whoever stares a bit too long. Complete opposites but they go together perfectly, it's near impossible to imagine them without each other practically. And, as it turns out, the two ladies are indeed a couple. A truly adorable couple who are completely in love and infatuated with each other. Many have tried to break them and none have succeeded. The two girls don't want to leave each other... BUT, they wouldn't mind adding in a person or two into their relationship... And that's where the two male best friends who have been drooling from afar come in.

The roles are a bit more set in stone on this one as you would be playing the two males and I would be playing the two females. However, we can definitely change it up a bit so that you, as the two males, are the couple while I can be playing the two females pining from afar, whichever you'd feel more comfortable with. Now, this story would be about the couple and the two best friends meeting (Under whichever circumstances we come up with depending on the ages and setting.) and eventually becoming friends! This then leads to all of them eventually getting into a relationship with each other and drama and fluff ensues. Kind of a feel-good plot with comedic moments and characters and ALSO some drama and good angst tossed in there for a bit of spice. We can definitely customize the details of this and can even add supernatural creatures to add more layers or what have you. Just tell me your ideas and we'll figure it out, yeah?

Sick, Sick, Sick:
This plot is going to be extremely dark. It is about obsession, infatuation, and darkness. If you are not okay with gore, death, drug use, and overall creepiness, this is not the plot for you, love. You would be consenting to either be the object of a mad woman or man's obsession or you are consenting to become the madman looking to make a woman (or man) yours.
Synopsis: You've watched them for what feels like forever. You can't remember what life was like before you knew them. It feels like you were born to be in love with them. You've spent many a night splayed out on their bed, holding them close. You'd spent many days walking with them, not even having to say anything. The connection was just there. You know they love you, they just won't admit it. But, that's fine. You're a patient person so you know it'll just take a couple of nudges and then they will truly be yours! There's only one problem: They don't know that you exist.

The roles in this are a bit more lenient. You can be the object of someone's obsession or the one who has the obsession. If you are the one being stalked, you will be playing a male role. If you are the one stalking, you will also be playing the male role. If I am stalking you, I could play either a female or a male, whichever you prefer. And it's the same if you're stalking me, I can be either a male or female. Specifics are to be discussed in private messaging!

So, whatcha think? I know there aren't many but I do have plans to make more as the ideas come to me! If any of these garnered your interest, toss me a message and I'd be happy to discuss! I'm sure you and I can have a lot of fun together~

Last edited:
Wowza, you all really blew up a girl's DMs the first time. Thank you to everyone who messaged me.

Who's ready for round 2?

Le Bump~

Wowza. My first day back and I'm still impressed by past me and my organization skills. Welp, this makes things easier. Bump!

Back
Top Bottom