Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So much madness in such a serious Wonderland [Zero <3 Mina]

Ka-POW

Meteorite
If you can imagine it, things were even crazier. How is that even possible? I mean, the place was overrun with cards that strutted about as if they had business to attend to and grins that popped up all over the place, sputtering a bunch of useless information. How can that happen in a place where madness is the norm? You wouldn't think that throwing in another oddity would have such an impact on this place, but it did - this oddity was a doosy.

If you must know the entire thing, here it is a nutshell. One day the queen was taking a stroll and got wind of an unbirthday party that Hatter and Hare were throwing - not only that, but upon further interrogation, learned that they had them every other day. Such a wave of infuriation hit her that she banned all public and private celebrations. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that included tea parties. Hatter and Hare, completely and utterly appauled by this new decree, decided to revolt. Thus, the Tea Wars of Wonderland began.

Hatter seemed so gloomy on this particular day. Her hat was pulled over her misty gray eyes, an unapproachable wreth wallowing in self loathing. Her petal pink lips pressed softly to her cup and she winced upon tasting the bland water, trying her hardest to pretend it was the sweet tea that gave her the caffine fix she needed, and failing miserably. A soft little moan shook her, letting anyone in the vicinity know that she was unhappy.

Even in all of this silliness, Hatter was still beautiful. Her complextion was all peaches and cream with two black diamond tatoos decorating her eyes. Chocolate brown hair was cut shoulder length and flipped out under an extravagant top hat. Her outfit resembled that of a ring master's - a white button-up shirt completely with bow-tie, gold vest, black trousers, and an elaborate red coat.

She heaved a sigh, her boots kicked up on the table, as she traced one of the diamonds with a gloved hand. There was so much running through this woman's daft head that she had to sit and try to relax. Oh, how she wished something pleasant would come strolling trought Wonderland. Alas, ever the pessimist, she highly doubted it.

Things had been so so boring. They seemed to have gotten more and more boring as time went on. Study, study, study. Be a proper lady. Learn to be a proper housewife. It was all so boring and normal. Alice had been to Wonderland twice already. The first time, she discovered a land far more interesting and chaotic than her own. And even with the danger that was presented to her head, she was far more enthused with Wonderland than Normalland.

The second time, things had been more fun and uplifting. She had been fifteen when she went through the rabbit hole the second time. However involuntary, she had her first kiss with Cheshire. Or maybe his sister. It had been weird. She'd always thought that cat was a boy. But just right out of the blue, those bodiless lips landed on hers, and a female in purple and pink appeared to welcome her back to Wonderland.

But she still didn't know how to go back to Wonderland. It was her eighteenth birthday recently, and Alice had changed so much. She'd grown rather tall, and filled out her womanly curves. She was modest in her measurements, but her body was smooth and well worked, giving her what she felt was great proportions, even if the men had tastes for wider hips and larger breasts. She's also cropped her hair into a boyish short cut.

She'd run away from home for a little while, just to get out of the house. And she fell into the rabbit hole again. Alice yelped as she felt herself falling, but soon realized the hole she'd fallen down was the very one she always sought out. It appeared she needed Wonderland enough that it finally came for her. Or the other way around.

And just as Hatter wished for something pleasant to come strolling through Wonderland, the wish was granted. Except that it wasn't so much a stroll as it was a flop and a fall. Right onto the middle of the table. Alice let out a "oomph" as she hit the tablecloth. After a few seconds, she groaned and tilted her head back, to see a tall top hat. Upside down. Of course, she immediately apologized. "Oh dear. I'm very sorry Mr. Hatter." See, the Hatter had been male last time.

As soon as Alice, in such an attention-grabbing calamity, met the table, Hatter's head snapped up and she immediately lifted her hat to see what all of the hullabaloo was about. When he eyes focused, she wasn't wuite sure she'd slipped out of the daydream state she'd been in. There she was, wishing that something would come along to brighten up her day and there is came, falling from the sky. Maybe she'd underestimated water, and all of its blandness was made up with something magical.

"Glad you finally showed up, Alice. You're just in time. I'm in the middle of an experiment." Her voice came out so sickly smooth. "I wish that the sky and grass would switch colours!" A dainty sip and then silence followed by a whole lot of nothing. "Huh. It failed." In one swift movement she sent the teacup flying towards a wall, where it shattered. "Dormouse! There's broken glass that needs cleaning."

"Sorry Hare isn't here to great you, Alice, but she had some battle to fight. We're trying to win the tea back, you know. That is why I cannot offer you any." Hatter was on her feet now, speaking in that same fluid tone, and quickly made her way over to the dazed girl on the table. "You're doing it wrong. Here, let me help you off of there." That gloved hand was extended, an nice little gesture, as she smiled down at the young woman. "By the way - its Miz' Hatter."

"Experiment?" She asked, tilting her head, even in the upside down position. The Hatter wished for the sky and grass to change colors. Nothing happened of course. That'd just be silly. Then again, it was Wonderland. Weirder things could and would happen. Then the teacup went flying. That was rather off for the Hatter. Hatter loved tea. But the liquid inside... Was clear?

But there was the realization that Hatter, and apparently Hare, were both female. Had it been that way before? No. She was certain. Perhaps... Perhaps they'd all gone the way of Miss Cheshire. Was it a King now, who ruled with a tyrannical fist? Who knew? Wonderland was being Wonderfully weird and crazy and entertaining. Thank goodness. Alice even smiled. It was good to be back in the land of abnormality.

"I'm very sorry, Miss Hatter." She took the hand and pulled herself up. Alice was wearing a blue dress of course, but this one had a slim skirt that only went down to her shins, and a long slit on the side all the way to her hip. The dress had white trimming on the sides with a white lacey corset. "I was seeing everything all topsy-turvey. I'm joyed to see you again. But what is this about the tea? How could it all be gone?"

"You can thank the wretched queen for that one, m'dear." Obviously this was a point of contingency because her words were laced with venom. "She's witholding all of the tea because there are too many parties going on that she isn't invited to - this new law she's decreed is dividing Wonderland. You're either a rebel or a loyalist and everyone is going berserk choosing sides." Her arms were thrown hopelessly into the air, wanting some sort of answer to all of her problems that was never going to come. And then a giggle slipped. "I'll let you figure out what side I am on."

"Hurmmm." Another faint sigh, "but I don't want to talk about me or my problems."

Throwing a look to Alice, all of a sudden she looked utterly confused. She squinted her pretty eyes, trying to figure it out. There was something different about the girl. "You've changed." It was an obvious statement, but Hatter didn't stop there. Giving Alice a little tug she brought her out into a little open spot, where she gave the girl a quick look over. She made a full circle, walking all the way around, that same expression on her face as she tried to figure it out. And suddenly it hit her. Hatter caught herself (much to her surprise) looking upon the girl much like a man would. That skirt was shorter than before, and she was wishing it were shorter still. Maybe if she turned just right it wouldwrinkle up.

Appauled at herself, a gasp escaped. Hatter bit into her petal red lip and told herself to cut it out - that it was totally inapproriate, and hopefully her cheeks weren't too red. "You're..." a clumsy stammer, "older than you were before." Another much-too-obvious statement. "Am I right?"

So she was still a Queen, and not a King. Perhaps now Wonderland needed her, rather than the other way around. Curiouser and curiouser. "Well, I know it would not quite be the same... But we can still have a party without tea. With food and cake and music... And dancing..." She mused over the thought. Sure, the Hatter loved tea, but surely there was something else to drink. "Wine too." She suggested. Unless the Queen had indeed managed to lay claim to all party peices, she couldn't possibly really stop them, right?

"And yes, I have indeed changed!" While she was being inspected, she pushed out her chest a little and struck a rather confident little pose. She had slanted her hips just so, a hand rested on them, just above that slit up her thigh. It revealed a slim slice of her milky white skin to the Hatter. Despite her proud and provocative air, she was still an innocent to what the Hatter had thought. "It's been three more years since my last visit. It's awfully inconvenient trying to get back here each time."

It was suddenly hard for her to swallow - good Lord, she wished Alice wouldn't do that. And yet, at the same horrible time, she wished that she would. Stoppit! This was little Alice! Sweet little Alice whom she'd tormented and confused so very, very long ago. Oh, then again, it wasn't Alice. At least, it wasn't little Alice.

"Huh? Oh, certainly." A thin little smile stole her lips, "We could do something like that. I wonder why I hadn't come up with it before. I was probably too busy sulking. I tend to get airy when it comes to things like that, you know? I guess maybe you wouldn't - you said you've been absent three years." When you gave this woman an inch, she ran a mile. "I'm certain that I've got some spirits around here." Hatter wandered off behind some rather large bushes which was ensued by much clanking, and came out with a couple of large, round wine glasses and a bottle of deep red liquid.

"18? Such a lovely age. I remember being 18 - it was filled with much..." she paused for a moment to think, and Hatter couldn't really remember being 18 at all. She couldn't even remember what age she was supposed to be now. It seemed that things in her memory didn't happen chronologically, but randomly instead. "It doesn't matter, really. They were dark times for me." That sounded reasonable as she poured a decent amount of wine into their cups.

"I think that this will have to do. I hope it is acceptable." Hatter held both cups, offering one and sipping from the other. "We're going to have a party - tea or no tea! And if the queen gets wind of it," she directed her tone to the gossipy, tell-all trees, "so be it!"

Alice took a chair when Hatter went off to find some wine. A good idea. Fantastic. She'd never had it before. But she knew it had to be good. After all, it was only for celebration, and only in moderation. Everything to be moderated was good. Chocolate. Relaxation. And now wine. Hopefully. She'd heard it had a fruity taste. She liked fruit, so it would have to be good.

As she sat, she crossed her legs, the skirt riding up a little to show a little of her knees. The slit crept wider as she wriggled into a comfortable spot. Then again, the Hatter was quite mad, and would like do something rather active while they enjoyed themselves. Queen be damned, they'd have their fun and party. They'd be celebrating as mush as they could. After all, Alice was back where she felt best. Even if Miss Hatter messed with her head sometimes.

The Hatter came back with their spirits and poured rather generous glasses compared to the one, maybe two sips that she'd seen others drink. Like Miss Hatter, she knew drinks should be able to be enjoyed in quantity. To get that swishing feeling as it went down your throat.

"To freedom, and to parties." She held her glass high in a short toast before she took a drink. Alice was taken aback by the taste. It was rich in fruitiness, but it had something far stronger in it. Not bad mind you. Just different. And as she looked at Miss Hatter, she realized something. Alice liked Matter much better as a woman. Hatter made a fantastic female, and a beautiful one at that. She was just so unique and interesting.

"To tea!" she said, throwing her head back as she drew a long drink. The taste was delightful, but burned on the way down, and when Hatter took her previous posture she needed a moment to gather her wits. "Oh - wow." She'd forgotten how good other things could taste.

It didn't take long for the effects of the drink to start working (her frame was a small one and she didn't do a whole lot of drinking in the first place), making her head feel suddenly light. But she insisted to herself that she wasn't getting drunk. Which she wasn't - honestly. Just a little elevated. Hatter was getting to the point where the alcohol made her bolder, more confident, and blurred any lines she'd drawn earlier.

Another look at Alice, and this time she was caring less about what was right and wrong. They were in Wonderland, weren't they? The place didn't have any set rules and, therefore, nothing to base morals on. And Alice was such a beautiful young woman.

She took another long drink (very impressive) and set the glass down on the table. "Now for the fun and games," she had a goofy smile on her face, trying extra hard to please Alice and feeling kind of nervous (this was so strange and out of the ordinary - what was going on?), "We can't have a party without any acivities, now, can we? What kind of hostess would I be?" Walking crookedly to the opposite end of the table, Hatter began fiddling with a record player that she swore hadn't been there before, and Tchaikovsky began to play faintly. She turned promptly on her heels and was back to Alice in a flash, "Care for a dance?" Hatter held out her hand, hoping that she wouldn't be denied.

Alice finished her glass enthusiastically, ignoring the little burn she got as it went down. Because everything felt so light and wonderful. And she was feeling quite nicely warmed too. It was such a wonderful drink, she didn't know why it could only be reserved for celebrations. Of course, she also didn't know what being drunk was. And Hatter seemed to be having a good time with her drink too. But it did make some things feel funny. Suddenly, the corset she wore seemed a little tighter, the air on her exposed thigh just that much more chilling, and her body burned warmly.

And of course, Hatter always knew how to bring about some fun and games. What would it be this time? Scrambling around to get an entirely different chair? Upside down sandwich making contest? Juggle three oranges while hopping on one leg and singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat?" None of them. The Hatter put on music and asked for a dance.

Blinking at how... Tame... Such an activity seemed, she regardless took Hatter's hand and brought herself up to dance. Dancing was usually nice enough on it's own, though she wouldn't exactly call it a game or over the top fun like usual. But Hatter was random. Perhaps a bit of normalcy could come of random happenstance as well. "I'd be delighted."

Simetimes it is more random to do something normal than it is to do something random when random is being expected. In that sense, you could say that Hatter was completely herself. And, yet, she didn't feel that way at all. All of a sudden she felt topsy-turvy and didn't know how to handle it. She'd always liked the girl much the same as a child likes her dolls. It was getting a little different now, the girl now a young woman.

"Ho hum." One hand was placed on Alice's sweet hip while the other knowingly laced fingers with one of her hands. "I know you study many lessons - is dancing one of them?" She was taller than Alice, but not by much - just enough to give her a little bit of a superiority boost. Hatter wasn't sure why she was doing this. Everything screamed against it, but she was drawn and, above all, she didn't care.

"Well, I am a pretty good dancer myself." She tilted her head a little, trying to inconspicuously study Alice, wanting to know if what she was doing wasn't completely wrong. "So I guess I'll lead, and we've got it all covered," and Hatter began a sort of waltz, an easy step.

"Oh I have. And I do well, at least that's what my instructor said." Alice mused as the Hatter put a hand on her hip. That was the man's place. So Alice was finding her in familiar territory, putting her hand on the Hatter's shoulder before locking in her other hand with the woman's. She felt warmth radiating off of Hatter's body as they got ready for their dance. And as much as Hatter prided herself on dancing, Alice was a little determined to one-up the woman. Not that she knew if she could or not. It just felt like good fun.

So they stepped into an easy waltz, to warm up it would seem. Though, Alice was finding herself rather warm. Their bodies were the tiniest distance from brushing against each other, and she could feel the heat between them growing. It was rather amazing and enticing. Perhaps it was what her instructor referred to as "chemistry" or what not. All she knew was, it felt great to dance with the Hatter.

"Ohh!" and Hatter was genuinely surprised by Alice's abilities. "You certainly have become quite the dancer." She quickened their pace, testing the girl's abilities. They worked together so well, one complimenting the other. Yes, I do believe that you could call what they were experiencing chemistry.

Hatter would throw her for a loop every now and then, trying to keep things interesting, and Alice always managed to be on her game. Everytime she took an unexpected step, there was Alice. Oh, and they brushed against eachother so sensually. Hatter's heardt skipped at every little touch, sending her thoughts into an absolutely frenzy in her slightly elevated state.

She needed to break away, it was almost too much for the woman. Still holding on to one hand, she managed to separate at a distance great enough to spin the girl around.

The dancing was fantastic. And of course Hatter was playful and tried to toy with her steps. She took it as a challenge and eagerly accepted each. It was great fun. Their bodies bumped a little and even that was fun. It just increased the heat she was feeling inside her. And it was starting to overwhelm her. Then Hatter stepped away, taking her into a spin. Her skirt flared up to her mid-thigh as her body twirled. When the spin ended, she fell right back into Hatter. Thsi time though, so much closer, chest pressed to chest, and intimate ending to a lovely action.

This was great. When she'd spun Alice, the girl drove herself even close. Hatter decided that she was going to do it - if the Alice didn't like it then she could crawl back up through the sky and never come back, right?

She spun Alice out, but it was sideways this time. The song was getting faster, it was reaching it's climax. Hatter had worked up momentum so Alice spun back in. Hatter recieved her gingerly, and as the strings exploded, the song reaching its peak, a soft kiss was placed on the blonde female's mouth. Her hands, shaking and nervous, led her arms to wrap themselves around the young girl

Now, Alice was buzzed. But her coordination was fantastic. As she was spun about wildly and vividly by the song, she laughed happily and gratefully. Things were so much fun with the Hatter. The song was getting more and more climactic. Building up faster and faster. louder and more intense. Warmth enveloped her and she felt herself almost gushing with delight as heat pressed into her lips, and she returned the feeling. The kiss laster several seconds of what felt an eternity for each second. When she pulled away, she blushed madly and turned around. "M-My goodness, Miss Hatter... I am very, very sorry! Awfully sorry! I never meant to do that to you!"

Suddenly Hatter was extremely ashamed of herself. She'd just been so wrapped up in the moment, her feelings had swept her away. Alice pulled back, left her, and was now blaming herself.

Hatter pushed her hat back, a little surprised. "No, no. Alice, no! Don't blame yourself. And certainly don't... certainly don't be ashamed." The girl was upset, and Hatter felt completely responsible. She placed a hand on the young woman's shoulder, and ever so softly (could Alice even hear?) uttered, "I liked it."

Her lips still tingled from that small little meeting.

She felt the heat return when hatter place a hand on her shoulder from behind. It was strangely comforting. "S-still I'm sorry that it did happen. It's not logical for a girl to kiss another in a fit of passion like that. But it did feel so good... I'm sorry... I'm just so confused... Oh Hatter... You've gotten me all flustered again! You always do this..." She whimpered and turned around, hugging the Hatter for all she was worth. She definitely liked the heated feeling. "I... I think I need a drink to calm my nerves."

Back
Top Bottom