Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Wizarding World - Auror Training

Lysistrata

Princess of Mischief
Hi all,

I've been RP-ing on and off for a couple of years however i'm pretty new to Blue Moon. I'm semi-advanced literate and enjoy stories and responses rich in detail. Shorter posts are fine to move the story along but I can be a bit picky if there are too many short responses.

So, down to my idea. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and the associated Wizarding World. I've done a few HP RPs in the past but i'm really looking to branch out using OCs and new settings.

M/C is in her third and final year of Auror training. Training is tough and many don't make it to the end (please let me know if you require more info on what is covered in training) and requires skill in both magical arts and personality traits. Y/C can be a fellow trainee (friend or competition), a mentor or even someone M/C is tracking down. I'm pretty open to you crafting your character as you wish, as long as you have a clear and consistent idea of their personality and appearance.

As i've said above, I'm very in the detail with HP so ideally someone who is fairly literate is great; you don't need to be anywhere near as nerdy as I am though!

This will be a combination of action and romance.

Back
Top Bottom